• The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

Big Sister Kristie Tickle Wrestles Little Sister Jennifer F/F

HottiesWrestle

TMF Poster

Big sister Kristie likes to dominate men. Unfortunately for her little sister Jennifer, there's no men around to dominate, so big sis takes out her aggression on her!

First they start out with a quick pillow fight, then Kristie powers Jennifer down and tickles her while trapped in wrestling holds. Jennifer writhes and yells, and breathlessly laughs hoping her big sister will stop and leave her alone, but Kristie is having too much fun with her. Kristie tickles Jennifer's armpits, feet and body, and leaves her laid out and exhausted at the end.

Preview Clip - TicklingTV
Preview Clip - Youtube

Wow thanks for actually listening to my request! I can't wait to buy this!

Nice idea, but it would have been more interesting if Jennifer retaliated.

It was a great clip.. the little sister was going nuts.. Was there ever a reply video? Big sister getting tickled maybe?

Jennifer you're perfect for these videos.... The f/m video you did for me was great.

Great stuff! Revenge clip needed! As well as an f/m foot tickling clip featuring big sis!

It would be great to see a bigger, stronger LITTLE sister completely dominate a more petite OLDER sister that way!

What's New

3/28/2024
Stop by the TMF Welcome Forum and take a second to say hello!
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
NEST 2024
Register here
The world's largest online clip store
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** brad1701 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back