• The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

C.A.B. & Friends ~ AnnoXanti

C.A.B.

3rd Level White Feather
Next up is prolific and talented artist that has graced the forums with her powerful works for many years, as well as the pages of many a MTJ production and her own excellent website of fetish. I am proud of this collaboration with my friend and colleague AnnoXanti (who you also may know as Bohemianne) and personally I find it H O T. Not surprising, given the deft touch of the artist's craft and fetishilogical forte, both powerful and beyond reproach. We present to you, The Dragon of Xiang.

Last edited:
WOW! ...That was so hot it burned a hole in my computer screen :yowzer: ... um... you guys owe me a new computer screen :disgust:

Great job... both of you :judges:

Great drawing and fine story. :couch: Thanks to both of you. :D
I guess it was a huge mistake he made to trust her. :eek:

We thank you, Mils. Yes. Funny things can happen in the heat of the moment, especially recognizing things for what they really are. And AnnoXanti (Bohemianne) really made the story come alive with her rich and dynamic illustration which really blew me away.

Sensational work - both of you.

The way the story and art go together is once again a real treat.

Dynamite job.

B

First of all, I enormously thank C.A.B for giving me this rare opportunity to collaborate with him together with the pool of other creative people of this forum. The story he had written and directed has stretched my drawing capacity to further my interests in light/contrast and expression of the whole scene from which he emphasized where to draw focal points to audience. It's a great experience to deliver this piece!

Excellent work! Both of you!

Thank you, BellybTickler. Is that you on the sig? Very nice.

WOW! ...That was so hot it burned a hole in my computer screen :yowzer: ... um... you guys owe me a new computer screen :disgust:

Great job... both of you :judges:

Thank you kooieca... Ah errrm... uh.... Charge it to the leader of the "team" and next time click at your own risk. :jester: You rock too on the collaboration you did!!!

Thank you, Mils! Your consistent support means a lot to me... Yes, C.A.B. is best with story twists!

Sensational work - both of you.

The way the story and art go together is once again a real treat.

Dynamite job.

B

Thank you, Deets. Your consistent support means a lot to me!

THE Master

Yes. C.A.B is! Thank you for the feedback, DarkAngelFilms.

I'm coming in late (as usual), but I have to say, this is BEAUTIFUL! There's a wonderful subtlety in Bohy's art -the nun's expression is exquisitely rendered, the almost gentle sadism on the part of the miners is extraordinary and C.A.B.'s story is marvelous - it gives us a whole world in just a few paragraphs!

Great story & great art - the perfect way to start a Friday! :)

C

I'm coming in late (as usual), but I have to say, this is BEAUTIFUL! There's a wonderful subtlety in Bohy's art -the nun's expression is exquisitely rendered, the almost gentle sadism on the part of the miners is extraordinary and C.A.B.'s story is marvelous - it gives us a whole world in just a few paragraphs!

C
Thank you, Sir. As you know, it is always a great experience to work with Bo. We thank you.

I adore the look on the victim's face as well as all her ticklers :) A very clever story to accompany a fantastic piece of art! Thank you as always C.A.B. and AnnoXanti :)

I quite enjoyed. The art shows hints of classic BAC influence. The story is a solid well crafted compliment.
Myriads

Oh now this is awesome. The art is fantastic. The story, rich, full-circle and littered with lines I wish I'd come up with ("the face of God" for example). Great work both of you. :)

very good!!!!

Wonderful drawing and great story. :feets: Thanks to both of you. :D

Agreed with Myriads. C.A.B continues the BAC tradition with his own fresh perspective and puts a lot of emotional power into one page. I always look forward to these gems.

^ Quoted from TMF Post Story Section... Thank you, folks.

C

Thank you, Colin. You're great!

Nice work..

Thank you, uticklish2.

Last edited:
I love all of these efforts by so many talented writers and artists, but this one is by far my favorite! Thank you for sharing this project with us.

What I love best about AnnoXanti's wonderful work is that she has a gift for rendering such complex scenes.

This piece is both fierce and beautiful in equal measurement. It is absolutely stunning.

C.A.B. delivers a powerful erotic story with a wonderfully devious twist at the end.

BRAVO! :clap: :clap: :clap:

Yet another raised thumb I owed to Bohi/AnnoXanti.
I've been busy sorting my RL out.

Tracking down threads.

:)

Great job guys.
Thank you, rajee!!!

I love all of these efforts by so many talented writers and artists, but this one is by far my favorite! Thank you for sharing this project with us.
Thank you BAT, that is an inspiring feedback from you. You're welcome.

What I love best about AnnoXanti's wonderful work is that she has a gift for rendering such complex scenes.

This piece is both fierce and beautiful in equal measurement. It is absolutely stunning.

C.A.B. delivers a powerful erotic story with a wonderfully devious twist at the end.

BRAVO! :clap: :clap: :clap:
Thank you, MTJ. Your comments are truly inspiring, especially that I haven't contributed for a while. C.A.B.'s clever way with story twists is very distinct even in his other works and I'm glad you noticed it in this incidentally complex theme he created.

Yet another raised thumb I owed to Bohi/AnnoXanti.
I've been busy sorting my RL out.

Tracking down threads.

:)

Thank you Kal. I'm honored by your presence.

What's New

4/17/2024
The TMF Gathering forums keep you updated on where and wehn people are planning to meet up.
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
NEST 2024
Register here
The world's largest online clip store
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** brad1701 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back