• The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

Hysteria Lane #2: A Predator’s Predator F/m

TickleMantis

4th Level Red Feather
Hysteria Lane #2: A Predator’s Predator

F/m

By TickleMantis

Stopping quickly to lean back and check the mirror one more time eighteen year old Greg Beckmann slid his fingers through his short, mousy blonde hair. He looked good alright, that tight new dark blue button up shirt paid compliment to his well toned 5’10 frame, the stylish black jeans and expensive loafers helped bring the full handsome package around. Jogging down the stairs of his family’s two story suburban home the hunky young man snapped up his lightweight blazer and headed out the door.

It was Saturday night and as usual the club, ‘Cut’ was booming. The line outside the door stretched around the block and every potential patron was dressed to kill. Greg saw a lot of potential in the crowd, plenty of lovely ladies both his own age and older in tight dresses and high heels, lots of competition too in the hoards of men that were already trying out their moves in line. Fortunately the clever young man and his two best friends, Will and Spencer had planned ahead as the lanky 6ft Spencer was already waiting in line.

“Hey hey!” Spencer said as Greg ducked casually under the velvet rope near the front of the line. “About time you showed up, we’re nearly in!”

“Timing is everything.” Greg said with a smile as he greeted his good friend with a nod. “Where’s Will?”

“I dunno.” The dark haired Spencer replied as he craned his neck and peered over the crowd. “I guess he’s got even better timing than you.”

Will did show up, although he cut it close, by the time the shortest of the three lads appeared Spencer and Greg were almost at the door. The enormous bouncer looked the trio’s fake ID’s up and down with a stern frown and, as he always did, let them through with a chuckle before halting the next group behind them. Inside, the giant room thumped with loud bass and the dance floor flashed neon. The bar was surrounded by a constant wave of people trying to get attention from the staff and other clubbers alike, the place was packed.

The first hour went by much as expected, the boys all got a little drink in them and Spencer landed the number of a skinny brunette. Will had trouble, his pick up lines getting him shot down twice in the course of ten tragic minutes, that was until he got on the dance floor and began moving his feet, he was quite the dancer. Greg managed to strike up friendly conversation with a few young ladies but they seemed a little too interested and a lot more inebriated than the young man liked.

“Any luck?” Will yelled through the pounding music as he found Greg shuffling through the crowd near the bar.

“Not a thing! But look over there!” Greg replied, motioning with his chin in the same direction he had been walking.

Shifting his head from side to side quickly Will stood on tippy toes to try and see what his taller best buddy was pointing out. As an older gentlemen turned toward them with a disappointed expression on his face a gap formed in the noisy legion of partiers, opening a clear line of sight to Greg’s intended target. Sitting on a bar stool, her head turned away from them, sat a stunning leggy woman with long fiery red hair that cascaded down her back. Her drink was something tall and fancy, just like her own 6ft tall Amazonian figure that squeezed into its tight black dress, her legs coated in thin sheer stockings. As she spun slowly in her seat the middle aged woman’s piercing green eyes surveyed the crowd between long dark lashes. The two young men stood wide eyed, starring shamelessly at her full red lips and ballooning fleshy cleavage that seemed to barely contain her huge breasts.

“Did…did she look at us?!” Will said, almost screaming in his buddy’s ear.

“Not a chance!” Greg replied as a smile grew on his handsome face. “She’s rejected every guy that’s gone near her!”

“What makes you think you stand a chance?!” The shorter of the two high school seniors squinted up at his friend.

“Don’t you recognize her?!” Greg said, his smile now brimming with a cocksure confidence. “She’s Tina’s aunt! Even if I don’t get anywhere she’ll still talk to me more than any other guy so far!”

Sure enough, on closer inspection, Will discovered his dastardly friend was right. The boys had always known her as Aunty Roe, a close relative of their good friend Tina and a frequent visitor to her niece’s household. Greg, Will and Spencer had all grown up in the same neighborhood with Tina, attended the same schools and the four teens were very good friends. Roe, or Roselyn to those who knew her closely, had met the boys many times in passing, at barbeques, birthdays and sometimes just on weekends.

“You’re not serious?!” Will said with an impressed smile when Greg began shuffling through the crowd again, turning only to smirk and wink boldly back at Will.

To his immediate awe Will watched the silent show, unheard over the loud music and hustle bustle of the clubbers. Greg approached her, she turned and rose an eyebrow then smiled when she realized who he was, even laughing and placing a hand on his arm. Leaning forward Greg and Roe spoke closely, his mouth often near her ear and vice versa. After ten five minutes of flirtatious body language Roe stood up, towering over Greg in her high heels, and took the young man by the hand.

“Where’s Greg?!” Spencer’s voice suddenly yelled directly in Will’s ear as he hunched forward to talk to his smaller friend.

“Over there!” Will pointed in the general direction of the door, rolled his eyes with a smile of disbelief and knocked back the last of his beer.

“…Bastard!” Spencer yelled after a short pause before laughing and shaking his head when he saw his good friend Greg disappear out the door, a tall voluptuous redhead on his arm.

Greg hadn’t had much to drink, just enough to give him a small buzz but Roe held her liquor a lot better than the younger man and her car was much, much nicer anyway. Climbing into her crimson red coupe the forty four year old whirred the thin black seat belt over her large boobs and put her foot down, tearing out onto the road. Clumsily missing the click a few times and hitting the door with a thump as they ripped around another corner Greg finally managed to get his seatbelt on, and then Roe really put her foot down.

Following her blindly, practically hypnotized by the striking woman’s peach like butt that her tight dress barely covered, Greg soon found himself in an underground parking lot, then an elevator and before he knew it they were at the door of Roe’s well furnished apartment. He had no idea what she did for a job, he’d never thought to inquire on their previous encounters, but whatever it was, it paid well. The rent on that place alone must have been astronomical. Locking the door behind the young man Roe sauntered into her large tidy kitchen, turned slowly and looked him up and down, her piercing green eyes sizing Greg up like a lion does a gazelle.

“Just throw your coat anywhere.” Roe said, her voice husky and low. “Can I get you a drink?”

“Uh…just water, thanks.” Greg said, slipping the blazer from his shoulders and placing it neatly over one of the stools that adorned the kitchen’s breakfast bar. “This is a really nice place.”

“…I’m glad you like it.” The sultry woman replied as she pulled two tall glasses down from an overhead cabinet. “Sit on the couch.”

Greg wasted no time following the redhead’s order as he slipped out of his loafers and made himself comfortable in the center of the soft white leather couch. Trying his best not seem too excited the eighteen year old sat unnaturally still as the sound of water running came from the kitchen behind him. The clop clop of Roe’s high heels followed along the kitchen floor until reaching the thick shag carpet. Walking with a sensually slow stride the tall older woman placed the two glasses, both full with water, on the heavy wooden coffee table, her slender fingers decorated with long scarlet red nails.

“Ssso…young master Beckmann…” Roe purred with bedroom eyes as she stood before the sitting teenager. “…what would my darling niece say?”

“Uh…ha, well…” Greg laughed a little at the left field question as Roe slipped out of her heels which didn’t affect her looming height much. “I uh…I don’t think she’d be surprised.”

“No?” Roe asked as she kicked her shoes back under the coffee table. “You don’t think Tina would mind her aunt taking home her best friend and fucking his young brains out?”

“Woah ha!...uh, I guess…” Greg stumbled his words as the long legged woman straddled his lap. “…when you put it like th-“

Cutting him off midsentence Roe slid her hands along the length of Greg’s forearms and intertwined his fingers with her own. Leaning forward the redhead’s fleshy cleavage pressed against the blonde boy’s chest as she ran her juicy red lips under his ear, her hot breath making the young man’s pants pitch an already growing tent. Bending to her whim Greg let Roe guide his arms up to the back of the couch, spread to his side like muscular wings.

Extending her long wet tongue the forty four year old seductress softly licked around the outer rim of Greg’s ear. Eliciting a low approving growl from the young man the redhead could feel him already attempting to raise his crotch toward her own, a stunt the straddling woman wasn’t allowing. Staying in her high kneeling position Roe slowly brought one of the boy’s hands to the top of her stocking and guided it down. First trying to slide his hand upward Greg was quickly pushed back down to the rim of the Amazon’s stocking.

“Take…it…offfff…” Roe whispered in Greg’s ear and snapped her stocking back against her out thigh.

Bending to the redhead’s will the young man hooked an index finger under the sheer material and slid it quickly down her smooth silky thigh. When the stocking bunched up behind Roe’s knee she took over, sliding it along her calf and off the edge of her tender bare foot. Stroking his hand back up her thigh Greg almost managed to get under the voluptuous woman’s dress but found his hand back in the grip of hers.

“Uh uhh…” The provocative older woman cooed as she lead the boy’s large hand away from her bare leg. “…not yyyyet…”

“Rrr…you’re killin’ me here…” Greg whispered as Roe leaned back and guided his wrists behind his head, the young man’s elbows up by his ears.

“Trust me…” Roe said with a devious smirk and a single raised eyebrow as she began looping one end of her removed stocking around Greg’s wrists. “…if I do kill you, you’ll die happy…”

Not believing his good fortune the handsome young man gladly let Roe bind his hands together behind his head. Locking his hazel eyes with the older woman’s jade green gaze Greg watched as Roe stood up, keeping a hand softly touching his elbow. Quite happy to be at the lustful mercy of the busty redhead the eighteen year old kept his hands held in place as Roe wandered slowly around the back of the couch. Feeling her tug at the slack end of the stocking Greg let his arms stretch back even further as Roe twisted the other end around the stubby middle leg at the back of the couch.

Tilting his head back the muscular man watched as Roe’s cleavage squished against the top of his elbows. Leaning forward from behind the couch the sultry redhead stroked her hands over Greg’s muscular shoulders and down to his tight chest. Smiling broadly the young blonde enjoyed the older woman’s skilled hands sliding down his stomach and caressing him softly around his inner thighs. Trying to maneuver his increasing erection toward Roe’s slender fingers proved fruitless as she saw easily through the teen’s clumsy tactics, stroking her hands all the way back up under his arms.

“MmmHm!” Greg shifted, pursing his lips and making a sudden attempt to bring his arms down when Roe’s fingers wiggled in the hollows of his underarms.

“Did I hurt you…?” Roe whispered softly as she pouted her full red lips with a mock sadness.

“…no.” Greg swallowed and spoke softly as he starred up the older woman with lust filled wonder, the redhead’s juicy lips, husky voice and swelling cleavage making her practically ooze sex appeal.

“Good…” The forty four year old spoke softly, moving with a slow seductive stride back around to the front of the white leather couch. “…you’re probably enough pain already…hmm?”

Motioning her jade green eyes towards Greg’s clearly bulging erection the bound eighteen year old smiled with a quiet, bashful laugh. Opening his knees wide the high school senior wasn’t shy about his intentions for long. Standing between the young man and her large wooden coffee table, Roe wrapped both of her hands around the top of her remaining stocking and slid it slowly down the entire length of her long smooth leg. Without bending her knee even a little, the tall redhead took the sheer material all the way to her ankle before standing up right again. Hypnotized by the impressive display of flexibility Greg practically drooled as Roe bent her leg back behind her and tugged the stocking clean off.

Discarding the stocking behind her, Roe brought her bare foot back to the thick shag carpet and slid her toes through the soft tendrils. Catching Greg’s gaze in her cat like eyes the older woman’s foot made it’s way over the young man’s sock and up the outside of his leg until reaching the boy’s knee. With surprising expert precision the skillful woman stood easily on one leg while her other caressed slowly onto Greg’s inner thigh. Leaning forward a little Roe tried to keep her new boy-toy’s eyes fixed on her own, but the young man couldn’t take the distraction any longer and snapped his focus to the silky bare foot sliding toward his pitched tent.

“Unnnff…” Greg bit his bottom lipped and thrust slowly when Roe’s wriggling toes climbed over the ever-swelling bulge.

“You know what this is called…?” Roe asked, not expecting an answer from the horny eighteen year old as she rubbed the sole of her foot over his rock hard package.

“Uhhn…uh…no…” The mousy blonde replied as Roe’s creamy white foot fondled against the stark blackness of his jeans.

“They call it a ‘foot-job’…” The older woman said frankly as she slid her leg back to the floor and moved in closer to the enamored young man. “…do you like it?”

“Y-yeah...!” Greg replied, brining his attention back to meet the Amazonian woman’s eyes as she straddled his hips once again. “Aw…why’d you have to stop?”

“Patience, patience…young men, always so forceful…” Roe said as she arched her back and stroked her hands up and down slowly across her own ribcage. “…old men too, actually…you’d all be so much better off with a little patience…”

“I’m sorry, it’s just…you’re so-“ Stammering his words a little Greg stopped himself, the older woman’s powers of seduction were turning his usual confident demeanor into a blathering idiot.

“Hush now…” The redhead’s red lips perked at the corners when she smiled and turned her head slightly before placing a single index finger over the young man’s own lips. “…let aunty Roe teach you about patience…”

Stifling himself from making a noise of any kind the tied young man watched with an eager curiosity as Roe’s deft fingers began unbuttoning his shirt. With an artful smirk never leaving her lips the forty four year old worked her way upward, undoing each button right to the top. Hooking her long red nails under his shirt Roe finally pried the sides wide open revealing his well toned pecks and impressive abs, adorned with a sexy black snail trail from his belly button and disappearing beneath his belt.

“MmHmf!” Greg flinched suddenly and pursed his lips when the shirt sides fell open and the redhead’s long nails stroked softly against his bare skin.

“Now the best way to learn patience…” Roe said, her voice rising in volume to a little above a whisper as she admired the young blonde’s chiseled chest. “…and the best way to learn patience…is through teasing…”

“Oh…god…” Greg sighed and smiled at the idea of this impossibly bewitching woman driving him mad with a world of untold sexual delight.

“…and the best way to tease…is…” She spoke slowly and leaned back a little, raising her hands before the young man and slowly wiggling all ten of her long sharp nails. “…come on…you know this…”

“…I…uh…I don’t-“ The eighteen year old tried to feign ignorance but the sudden wideness in his eyes was more than enough proof he knew the answer.

“You should know…I’ve seen you do it to my niece a thousand times…” Roe’s wiggling nails drew closer to Greg’s muscular midsection and it was clear from his sudden squirming he knew exactly what to expect. “…very well…the answer…of course…is…”

“Noplease!” Greg yelled quickly but all too late as the redhead’s devious nails descended onto his bare tummy in a flurry of light rapid strokes. “Aaaahahaha! Okay! Okahahahay! Haaahahaha!”

Reeling with sudden, full blown belly laughter Greg’s head tossed from side to side. His biceps straining, the eighteen year old tugged helplessly at the stretched stocking that bound his hands behind him, his legs kicking fitfully into the carpet. It was true, Greg had certainly teased Roe’s niece more times than he could count in much the same fashion, but he’d always managed to keep his own aversion to it a well guarded secret. Unfortunately in that moment, with Roe’s nails relentlessly gliding up and down his sensitive sides there was no hiding it, Greg Beckmann was excruciatingly ticklish.

“Oh ho ho!” Roe’s smirk turned to a wide toothy grin as she laughed with amusement, sending her nails dancing down the helpless young man’s six pack. “What’s the matter Greggy, got a fit of the giggles?”

“Roehahah! Roho!” Greg tried to speak, tried to get the voluptuous woman’s attention, if only he could explain how terribly ticklish he was and how much he couldn’t stand her nails softly stroking across his lower tummy. “Hahaha! Please-pleaheehaha! Just-just a secondplahahaha!”

“Just a second hmm?” Roe mocked without skipping her beat, her ten dastardly digits running circles around the ticklish boy’s belly button. “I’m trying to teach you here…”

“PleaseIsweaahaha! Iswearhahaha!” The eighteen year old shook desperately as he tried to break free. “Stopstop! Ahahan-n-nomoreeaaahaha…”

“Alright…you have ten seconds…” Roe said retracting her claws by an inch but making sure to keep them poised for a secondary assault. “Ten…nine…”

“Hhh-hhh-thank you!” Greg replied mercifully as a shiver raced up his spine, the tingling feeling still left behind on his tender tummy.

“…eight…seven…” The stern woman continued her all-too-rapid countdown and flexed her fingers to drive home the point.

“Alright! Alright! Uh…look-look I appreciate the lesson, I do!” Talking fast the young man tried his best to reason with the green-eyed temptress who seemed quite intent on resuming the horrible tickle attack. “But I get the idea, I get it! I need to be more patient…and I will! I’ll be so patient, just please, please I-“

“…three…two…” Roe spoke a little louder in the last three seconds to drown out Greg’s meaningless attempt to stop her fun. “…one!”

“NoIcan’tstandit!” He managed to blurt out before the wily older woman dug her finger tips viciously in between Greg’s soft sensitive ribs. “Naaahahaha! Aaanoohaha!”

Feeling his strength draining as Roe tickled it from him, Greg began to panic. Not only were his well toned muscles becoming rapidly more useless with each stroke and poke but his focus was being squarely forced away from the restraining wrist bondage. If only he could have a moment or two, enough to work a finger into the knot, maybe he could get free. The stocking wasn’t going to break, that much was obvious even at full strength, his only hope was loosening the well tied knot. Sadly, with his attention constantly pulled to the lung heaving tickling on his ribs the poor boy had little hope.

Adding to the torment, the young blonde’s constant tugging against the make-shift rope had tightened the knots rather firmly, a fact Roe was all too happy to take advantage of. His elbows forced up by his ears the redhead’s playful fingers rummaged upward, dancing beside Greg’s quivering pecks and up into his taut underarms. With no escape the helpless boy screamed loud cracking laughter, all ten of Roe’s long nails frolicking against the stretched sensitive skin.

“Ohh, found a good spot!” Roe said, her voice giddy and playful. “Who knew such a big strong boy would be so terribly ticklish?”

“Ahhhahahaaa! Roe! ROE! Haaahahaha!” Greg closed his eyes shut tight and burst them open again, his face pained with involuntary laughter. “Please STOP! Hahaha!”

Losing all track of time Greg began to get seriously desperate, he enjoyed a good time as much as anyone but things were quickly getting a little too crazy. No one had ever tickled him for so long, and he’d certainly never been tied up before, it was a nightmare. The fact the eighteen year old had started off the evening so confident and left the club so proud to have a woman like Roe on his arm didn’t even seem to occur to him, the tickles sending shattering the young man’s mind.

“Well, well…” Roe said finally stopping as she slid her hands sensually out from under the high-school senior’s arms and over his collarbone. “…what do we have here?”

“Hhh…hhh…oh geez…look-“ Gasping for air Greg stifled further giggles as the boisterous woman’s finger tips circled slowly near his hard red nipples.

“-Yes, look…” Interrupting her young tickle-toy Roe slid her thumbs softly over the tips of Greg’s nipples causing him to wince with pleasure. “…I hope for your sake these aren’t ticklish…”

“Nff…no…no they…listen I really need-“ Greg tried to speak, to explain himself, the fear of being tickled again weighing heavy on his mind, but another adept stroke across both nipples caused the sensitive lad to interrupt himself with pleasurable growls of approval. “-nnrrr…ahhgaaawd…”

“You like that hmmm?” The cunning older woman said in a husky bedroom voice as she kept him writhing with pleasure from the mere touch of her fingertips. “You see what a little patience can get you?”

“Ahh-annyess-but…but oohhgeezrrr…” Barely able to pay attention the hunky eighteen year old thrust his hips crudely trying to find any form of contact.

Kneeling either side of his legs Roe kept herself just high enough that Greg’s lust driven movements couldn’t find her. It was an enormous tease but as long as he wasn’t being tickled the young blonde was more than happy. Being as hypersensitive he was wasn’t always a bad thing. He was horrifically ticklish, that much was true, but it also meant the pleasure derived from things like a light, skilled touch across his nipples gave him extraordinary pleasure. What the young man hadn’t considered though, was this also made him incredibly easy to control, especially for a woman like Roe who more than content to take the reigns.

“No, no,no…naughty boy…” Roe said as she gave Greg’s muscular pecks a quick tickle before dismounting him. “…you have to be patient.”

“Ahnn god...you’re driving me crazy!” The hyper-horny young man said, his voice a tense whisper as he watched Roe’s shapely body stand upright before him.

“Tell me something…” The tall green-eyed woman said as strolled with an exquisite stride back toward the kitchen. “…do you like it?”

“…do I like…what?” Greg asked, his eyes fixated on Roe until she disappeared out of sight. “Being driven crazy?”

“Mmhmm.” Roe confirmed and pulled a pair of particularly sharp looking scissors from a drawer.

“I like what you were just doing, yeah…” Choosing his words carefully so as not to ruin the evening, Greg replied. “…I’d like it a lot more without my hands tied…you know…maybe I could tie you up for a while…”

“Ohh, I see…” The scissor wielding seductress wandered back into view and strolled toward the couch. “…so you could get me back hmm?”

“Get back…no…return the favor.” Greg answered, quite proud of himself and liking the view of the promising scissors.

“Tickle me, you mean.” Roe said frankly as she straddled the young man once again.

“Nono, nothing like that!” The eighteen year old was quick to defend himself, his sudden rebuke cut short by the surprising view of Roe slicing the scissors through his right shirt sleeve. “-Hey!”

“Don’t worry, I’ll buy you a new one…” The redhead reassured as she easily sliced through the other sleeve, rendering the once nice shirt completely useless. “So if I was tied up here, like you are now…with my arms up and my shirt off…you wouldn’t tickle me?”

“No I swear! Look, if this-if this about Tina that was different I ju-“ Greg panicked, the subject of tickling was the last one he wanted to talk about especially now that he was completely topless, his shirt-turned-rag having fallen behind him.

“-Please, Greggy…this has nothing to do with Tina.” Roe interrupted, her voice full of truth as she lay the scissors down on the couch cushion and made herself comfortable straddling the young man’s thighs once more. “I’ve tickled that poor girl to tears plenty of times…no, this is about me…and you.”

“I promise…I promise! If the situation were reversed-“ Trying to hide the quiver in voice Greg’s vulnerability at that moment was all too apparent.

“-I don’t believe you.” The voluptuous black-clad woman cut him off again and immediately began running her long red nails up and down his sides.

“YAA! Nahahaha!” Unprepared for the surprise attack Greg exploded with laughter, his mouth wide with agonizing mirth. “Haahahaha pleeeheeheahahanoho!”

“If the situation were revered…you’d tickle me to tears.” Knowing full well her words were barely being registered Roe continued to gleefully dance her nails all the way from the well-toned boy’s underarms down the entire length of his sexy torso. “And who could blame you…you know as well as I do how much fun this is!”

“PLEASEHAHA! It’sn-it’snotfahahahaaa!” Greg tried to speak as he thrashed wildly beneath the cruel woman’s fingers, the fact she was having fun not boding well for his immediate future. “ISWEAAHAhahaha! Iswahahaha!”

Unconvinced by the eighteen year old’s stressed promises Roe ramped up her assault. Digging fingertips between each soft rip caused Greg to heave with loud screaming laughter, flittering her nails under his arms sent him into uncontrollable fits of giggling. After two minutes of long red nails skating around the taut hollows the young man’s cheeks had grown slightly flushed, another four minutes and they were positively glowing red.

Beside himself with ticklish laughter the poor boy screamed for mercy, it was damn near two in the morning surely someone had to hear his cries. If only he could get another minute, even just thirty seconds to talk his way out of it but by that point the young Mr. Beckmann couldn’t even form full words. Nails scribbled across his tummy and the mousy blonde haired boy tried bucking the mad older woman off him, but even that required a level of strength and coordination he no longer possessed.

His entire bare torso now covered in pink tickle-trails from Roe’s relentless fingers Greg continued to howl with unwanted laughter. For a brief moment of clarity he wondered what had become of his two friends, Will and Spencer. Perhaps they’d gone off with a lovely young woman each and were already snoozing a satisfied sleep, or maybe they’d just gone home, envious of Greg’s success. In either case, at that moment, the cackling young man would have happily traded places, all sense of sane thought swirling down the drain as Roe’s wiggling fingers stroked cruelly across his lower tummy.

“Tell me the truth and I’ll stop!” Roe said nice and loud to combat Greg’s uproarious laughter.

“AAHAhahaha! Nahahaha! Idknaaahahaha!” Unable to form a single word, let alone a sentence the tormented eighteen year old strained to try and ignore the ten long nails spidering up and down his impressive abs.

“If the situation was reversed…” The sensual sadist stopped tickling just long enough to say her words and no more. “…would you tickle me?”

“AAAhahaha! Nonoohhhahaha!” Greg tried to take a breath but the break had been unexpected and nowhere near long enough to compose himself.

It was a trick, it had to be. He’d done the exact same thing to Roe’s niece Tina hundreds of times. A promise of mercy if you’ll just say one thing, say you’re stupid, say the one tickling you is the best, oh those were easy. Say you like being tickled, say you want more, those were the hard ones. Tina fell for it every single time, sometimes she held out longer than others but the desperation always got the better of her in the end. Roe wasn’t going to stop, not for long anyway, the sadistic forty four year old had already confessed how much fun she took from it. Maybe though, just maybe, it would buy him enough time to get free.

“OKAYHayhay! Yeshahaha! Stophahaha!” He tried to make eye contact to emphasize the truth in his desperate confession as Roe’s finger’s delved into his underarms once more. “I’D DO IT! ANooohohoaahaha!”

“If I was here, tied up-“ The evil woman said as she toyed with the pleading boy before being stopped short.

“-YESYES! Ahahaha! I’dtickleyou! Haaahahah!” Greg screamed, his vision blurry with the beginnings of tickle induced tears when the redhead finally pulled back her talons. “Hhh…hhh ohgod…hhh thankyou…hhh….”

“So you’d tickle me…tut tut.” Roe teased as she admired the slight sheen of sweat that coated Greg’s muscular mid section. “What would you do, hmm? Make me beg and plead? Make me confess my sins?”

“I hhh…I don’t hhh-ohgeez…I don’t know...” The poor boy took in much needed breaths as he blinked his vision clear and tried to regain some level of dignity.

“Hmm…well you’ve been very patient…so let give you something nice…” Roe said softly, as she slid back a little and began fondling with the young man’s belt buckle. “…while you think of an answer.”

Slowing his gasps Greg swallowed deep and began to consider his options as quickly as his tickle-shattered mind would allow. Roe was loosening his belt, okay, that was a good thing. Her slender fingers slipped under his waistband and tugged, planting his feet the young man willingly lifted his statue-chiseled butt from the couch cushion and let Roe slide the black pants down his legs. Excited by the promise of pleasure to come the eighteen year old blonde glanced down at the bulge beneath his dark blue boxer-briefs, a bulge that had thankfully retained its height.

“Well…” The voluptuous redhead asked as she stood upright and slid the boy’s pants clean off, leaving him in only socks and underwear. “…did you think of something?”

“I..uh...” Greg’s eyes went wide as he realized that in the few sensual seconds it taken to slips render him pantsless the young man had completely forgotten about Roe’s questions.

“What’s the matter…?” Roe asked as she leaned forward, her large fleshy boobs straining to remain in the confines of her sleek black dress and easily catching Greg’s hungry gaze. “…because you know, you’ve been so patient…”

“Yeah-I-uh…ohhmnnn…” He was trying, he really was trying to recall whatever the hell it was she’d asked him but between the sight of Roe’s squishy boobs pressed behind her dress and the sudden feeling of her hand sliding over his crotch Greg could barely even remember his own name.

“…I had something really nice planned…” The long haired woman continued as she rubbed the high school senior’s swelling erection through the thin cotton of his underwear. “…but if you can’t answer…I might have to get nasty again…”

“No! No please I uh…I…ahhh…” Involuntarily rolling his eyes back a little the feeling of Roe’s hand caressing his growing erection didn’t help the blonde boy’s memory in the slightest, in fact by that point he was pretty sure he’d already forgotten third grade math.

“Oh well…” Roe said in an exaggerated casual tone and stood up right, retracting her loving hand. “…looks like I have to be mean again…”

“Ohno, please!” Finally snapping out of his seduced state Greg turned his full attention directly on Roe as the thought of being tickled again made his stomach sink. “No look-um, the question was uh…if…If you were here and I was there what would I do?!”

“That’s right...that was the question.” The Amazonian woman replied as she leaned forward and took Greg’s right ankle in her hands. “But remembering the question wasn’t what I wanted…was it?”

“Oh, nono, I know! I know-hey-hey wait!” Feeling his foot leave the carpet Greg flinched suddenly, Roe’s surprisingly strong grip tightening around his ankle in response. “No-okay-listen, just listen! Can you-can you put my leg down just-“

“Uh-uh…I told you…” Roe replied as she fought the struggling boy who tried to tug his leg out from between her hands. “…now I have to be mean again.”

“Oh no, come on!” Greg said, severely weakened from all the previous tickling the pulling didn’t seem to work beyond causing a minor inconvenience for the cruel redhead as she pinned the bottom half of his leg to the coffee table with one hand and picked up her other discarded stocking with the other. “Don’t do this, please! We-we can still have lots of fun but PLEASE don’t!”

“You know one thing I’m sure you’d do…” The busty older woman said as she slid Greg’s ankle to the corner of the heavy table and looped the stocking around its leg. “…if I was the one tied up here…”

“Please, come on! Come on! I’m a friend of your family, you can’t do this!” Reaching the bottom of the barrel Greg was terrified of being fully bound, the sadistic redhead had already tickled him to the brink of insanity, if she continued down that current path he’d surely go completely nuts.

“….you’d ask me where my most ticklish spot is…” Roe carried on speaking as if oblivious to the fretting young man’s pleas. “…and then you’d tickle me until I told you.”

“No-no I wouldn’t do…okay! Yes, yes maybe I would but-“ Feeling the stocking tighten around his ankle, leaving his sock covered foot dangling from the edge of the coffee table and only one limp left unbound was a truth inducing bolt of reality.

“-But nothing.” Turning to face him the ruthless redhead raised and eyebrow as she looked down at the squirming young man bound before, his left leg now the only limb left untied. “You’d tickle me and tease me and once you found my worst spot you’d stay there until I couldn’t breath.”

“…I…I don’t…” Struggling to try and find some justification as to why a role reversal would be acceptable Greg found himself speechless.

“That’s what I thought, so…” Roe said as she turned, walked across the room and disappeared into a darkened doorway. “…where’s your most ticklish spot?”

Left alone with Roe stepped out of the room, Greg took a deep breath and with a second wave of panic induced energy started struggling. Bringing his free leg up onto the coffee table the muscular young blonde tried to hook his sock covered big toe under the stocking and pry it from around his bound ankle. While his legs fought valiantly for freedom Greg’s hands did the same, prying and clawing with his fingers at the stretchy wrist bond.

If he could just get a hand free, just slide a single hand out it would be enough. That’s all the hazel eyed boy asked, the rest would be easy. And then, then it’d be time for some fun. If that crazy redhead thought she knew tickling she had another thing coming, oh yes. Fiddling with his bonds Greg furrowed his brow and smiled at the idea of sweet vengeance, he wouldn’t just tickle her, oh no, he’d truss that crazy lady up so every one of her most sensitive spots was exposed and utterly destroy her. By the time he was done she’d of laughed her vocal chords raw and cried herself dry.

“Give me a little credit…” Roe said as she suddenly appeared back into the light of the living room, now dangling another stocking between her fingers. “…I practically wrote the book on knot tying.”

“Oh…oh just-just tell me you’re not going to tickle me again!” Greg flinched his last remaining free limp at the sight of a third stocking. “I’ll do whatever you want, anything, just please –please Roe, seriously, no more tickling!”

“Perhaps it’s not patience I should be teaching you…” The fiery haired temptress said as she took the struggling young man’s left ankle in both hands. “…maybe I should teach you how to answer questions properly.”

“You and I both know-nff!-if I tell you…” The eighteen year old tugged his leg, tried to worm away but it was useless, slowly and surely Roe spread lifted it from the floor and planted it on the large coffee table. “…you’ll just tickle me anyway! I need-nff-I need some kind of guarantee you’ll let me go!”

“Let you-nn-go?” Roe smiled, turning to look at the boy who’s legs were now spread to opposite corners of the table as she looped the stocking around in the same fashion as the other. “No no, you’ll tell me…or I’ll tickle you all night long.”

His other leg forced to the table, the stocking suddenly firm around his ankle, Greg let Roe’s words sink in. Tickled, all night long. He’d die, at the very least he’d end up in the nuthouse. But he’d played this game before too and he knew how it ended. Promises were made, just tell me where the spot is and I won’t tickle you there, and then promises were almost immediately broken. The handsome young man had, on his more sadistic days, even made Roe’s niece confess her most ticklish spot even though he knew it already. It was beautiful catch 22, except when he found himself on the receiving end.

“…not going to tell?” The statuesque woman asked as she stood up from the table and let her eyes wander ravenously over the fully bound and completely helpless young man. “Very well…I’ll just start with your feet!”

“Not there!” Greg yelled before he could put thought into his words and immediately regretted it. “It’s-it’s not there! My feet aren’t even ticklish!”

No, why would he say that, the foolish teen would have slapped himself if he could have. It was a rookie mistake of monumental stupidity, but then from this end of things Greg was most definitely a rookie. Telling the person tickling you you’re not ticklish, not ticklish at all or not ticklish anywhere, it was an open invitation to test your statement. That was it, it was over, Roe was going to take his socks and annihilate the poor boy’s sensitive soles until he cried like a baby.

“No?” Roe said, her voice slightly raised in pitch as she took a step toward the couch and leaned forward, picking up the scissors. “Alright then, I won’t bother…how about instead…we have a little fun…”

Without a word Greg thanked his lucky stars and even managed a genuine, voluntary smile when the redhead’s index finger snaked under the elastic of his boxer briefs. Followed by the scissors the young man let out an approving sigh as his underwear sliced open and wistfully tossed aside, his large wet erection out in the open air. Now in nothing but his dark black socks the horny teen looked Roe’s voluptuous frame up and down, the swelling throbbing cock growing harder by the second.

“Ohnnn….” Greg moaned as Roe placed the scissors down and stepped between his wide spread legs, her right hand cupping the bottom of his pulsating hard on.

Softly rubbing her hand against the underside of Greg’s boner, Roe watched with an applauding smile as it grew stiffer and stiffer. Thrusting openly the young man moaned with delight as his clear juices soaked his lower tummy, the pleasure not quite enough to push him over the edge. Opening his eyes the eighteen year old growled in response to seeing the forty four year old’s long wet tongue lick slowly across her full red lips, the idea of it touching his cock making his erection reach it’s maximum peak.

“Don’t you make a mess…” Roe said in a playfully stern tone as she took her hand away.

“Aww…” The young man sighed having come dangerously close to the edge, his glistening cock head red with hot lust.

“I didn’t bring you all the way back to my nice apartment so you could cum all over it.” The sultry older woman said as stepped out from between the eighteen year old’s spread legs, leaving his raging erection helplessly pulsating.

Instinctively struggling against his bonds Greg knew there was no way out, he was completely at the redhead’s mercy. Worse still as he watched Roe’s long smooth legs strut slowly around the coffee table the young blonde knew exactly where she was going. At least he had socks on, it would still be excruciatingly ticklish but at least with that cotton layer the hypersensitive boy might be able to salvage his sanity. Who was he kidding, a sudden fast sigh escaped Greg’s lips, those socks weren’t going to last long, if it all. This mad woman was about to run her fingers all over his bare feet, it would be torture. There was only one real option.

“PLEASE DON’T!” Greg screamed, thrashing wildly at his bonds and looking with wide eyed distress at the cruel mistress standing between his frightened feet. “Please, I’ll do anything! ANYTHING!”

“Anything, you say?” Roe asked with fake amazement. “You’ll do anything…you must be pretty desperate…hm?”

“Yes! Yes, whatever you say! You caught me okay, it’s my feet!” The young man confessed, his brain in full on panic mode as he let the words just spill out without a second thought. “But I can’t take it, I really can’t! I’ll pass out or something!”

“Well now…” The fiery haired woman replied as she leaned forward slightly and spread her arms out toward Greg’s wiggling socked feet, her long red nails poised for attack. “…that would be interesting.”

“Nnnno! Rnnnnnono!” Greg begged, rolling and thrashing before tensing up and closing his eyes as the anticipation grew to unmanageable levels. “Pleeaaasssseee…”

“Please…what?” Roe replied, her voice domineering and confident. “Please tickle your feet?”

“NO D-AAEEEHahahaaaa!” Cutting himself off the young man could have kicked himself, he’d used that same ‘please what?’ line himself plenty of times and as Roe’s nails slowly raked up his cotton covered soles it was all too apparent how terrible it was to be on the other end of it. “Hahahaha! Nonaahahahaha!”

At that point Greg wasn’t sure the extra layer offered much protection at all, they were only thin black socks. He tried to hold back the laughter and did manage to for a second at most, but the poor boy always broke. Squealing like a banshee the young blonde had long since lost any hope of retaining dignity, the tall redhead’s long nails scraping around his tender heels. Wiggling did little good, Roe’s ten devious fingers chased his bound feet everywhere they went and their options were limited. By the two-minute mark it felt like the ten-minute mark. Water had returned to Greg’s eyes, blurring his vision once again, when his sock began to slide up his sole a tear broke free and ran down his reddened, aching cheek. Roe was removing his socks.

“What do we have under here…?” The busty woman asked rhetorically as she slowly pulled the tips of Greg’s socks revealing the tender creamy flesh of his heels.

“HELP ME SOMEONE!” Greg arched his head back and screamed, his neck straining as ticklish tears streamed down his cheeks.

“Do you really think I’d have brought this place for as much as I did…” Roe stood upright with an expression of absolute confidence leaving the socks pulled up just high enough to expose Greg’s heels. “…if it wasn’t sound proofed?”

“Oh god...oh geez-hh-listen I know-I know you-“ Breathing heavily the young blonde hoped that whatever came out of his mouth next would be something good, unfortunately it was nothing but screaming laughter as Roe interrupted him.

“-Enough talk now.” Roe said, gliding five long nails up and down each of the poor teen’s soft sensitive heels.

“YEEHAHAHA!” Arching his back Greg went wild with loud screeching laughter.

Completely indefensible the young man howled as his heels were circled and devoured. Roe’s long nails were a deadly force as they seemed to barely even touch his skin, the tickling so light a less sensitive person probably wouldn’t have even noticed it. Sadly for Greg he couldn’t notice anything but as tossed and turned like a man possessed against his bondage. Glistening with sweat the near nude young man was beside himself as his chiseled features strained for freedom.

“Hhhhhfft-Oh th-“ Taking a deep breath Greg began to speak before Roe cut him off again, her voice stern and commanding.

“-I said!…enough…talk.” With a pretend frown the strict redhead pinched the tips of both Greg’s loose socks and slipped them clean from his now quite bare feet.

His last miniscule piece of protection tossed aside Greg had lost all hope. Now completely nude, bound, crying, his tickled pink torso dripping with exhaustive sweat there was no hope left. No one was coming to help, mercy seemed like an alien concept. His cock throbbed, despite the awful tickling the idea of being bound nude and at the fiery haired Amazon’s mercy still piqued the young blonde’s arousal.

“Is…is there anyw-“ He knew better than to speak but the poor horny terrified boy had to try, the fear of his bare feet being tickled over riding any sensibility.

“-You just don’t learn…” Roe shook her head with mock disappointment and began wiggling all ten of her long red nails in a menacing display of power. “…do you?”

“NOOO!” Greg screamed in one last throat straining cry for mercy before those ten scarlet talons scribbled all over the bottoms of his strong yet delicate feet. “EEEIIIGGHAAHAHA! AAAHEEEEAHHH!”

Instantly losing the ability to assemble words Greg went berserk with tormented laughter. Roe’s long nails wasted no time ravaging the young man’s silky soft soles, running riot up and down his high arches and terrorizing his firm buttery insteps. Frantically squirming with near inhuman speed the eighteen year old’s feet had no place to run as the redhead’s nails were always in hot pursuit. Sliding across his tender heels caused squealing like a wounded animal and darting across the balls of his feet made the hysterical teen’s toes curl. Each time Greg would curl his toes for protection Roe would immediately spider her fingers across the tops them making him stretch out again, there was no defense the woman didn’t have a counter attack for.

After several long minutes Roe finally relented, taking a step back and looking the disheveled boy up and down with an alluring gaze. His lower belly was soaked in precum, the young man’s cock pulsating with wide pumping girth. The sweat dripping down Greg’s well toned pecks and his heaving abs made the older woman smile, a stamp of approval that went unnoticed by the flabbergasted teary-eyed teen. With the blonde boy’s attention focused on desperately grasping at the last strings of his sanity Roe took her time to slowly slide out of her tight black dress.

Blinking his hazel eyes clear, Greg continued to pant heavily as he looked up and took a deep gasp of gleeful surprise. In a messy clump near his socks sat Roe’s dress and a pair of lacey black panties. Standing tall, her long red hair cascading down her back, Roe was completely nude. Her firm milky boobs in the open air, large pink nipples hard as rocks. The woman’s voluptuous frame was a welcome sight for tortured eyes, her fiery red bush glistening with beads of arousal. Long smooth legs and wide inviting hips, Greg could feel his cock throb painfully. The young man’s enjoyment was short lived however, when he noticed Roe’s long red nails begin to wiggle once more.

“You didn’t think I was finished playing, did you?” Roe asked as she leaned forward, her large boobs jiggling slightly as she danced her nails over Greg’s helpless bare soles once again.

Spasming involuntarily the handsome boy’s entire body shook as a gut-wrenching scream burst from his aching jaw. Reeling with wailing laughter Greg convulsed and lost all control as the demonic claws dictated his every move. Feeling the heel of Roe’s hand press against the tips of his toes the eighteen year old trembled with panic as his toes were stretched backward, his sole pulled taut. With barely a half second’s rest the tortured teen didn’t even have time to stop laughing before Roe’s fingers burrowed beneath his toes. The under toe tickling sent Greg howling as the nude forty four old played with sadistically with her crazed tickle toy.

Praying he would pass out or failing that a natural disaster would occur and put a stop to his ticklish torment, the sweat soaked teen was being worked to exhaustion. He couldn’t see a clock and had lost all meaning of time, he knew his name started with G but even that fell into insignificance as the tickling carried on. Switching feet after what felt like hours the toes on his other foot were stretched back and Roe repeated her under toe assault. Once the under toes were done and the teen’s screeching had grown hoarse the nude older woman switched tactics and attacked his heels causing a renewed squealing and wave of untapped energy. And so it went, Greg’s most ticklish spot was stroked, danced, stretched, spidered, scribbled and altogether tickle tortured into oblivion. Each time his laughter would turn silent or wheezy the cruel Amazon would switch techniques and begin the blonde boy’s screaming laughter anew.

Gasping for air and sobbing out tears Greg eventually managed to piece back together enough of his shattered mind to realize the tickling had, at some point, finally ceased. His feet were still tingling and his jaw ached, he was hot from the sweat and steamy clear liquid the teen unwillingly pumped onto himself but he wasn’t being tickled. Turning his head to wipe tears against his strained biceps Greg composed himself as much as possible, the shaky quivering composure of a beaten soul. The bound blonde’s minor recovery lasted all of two seconds when Roe appeared from the darkened doorway on the far side of the room, this time with a long red feather.

“N…no more…” Greg whimpered softly, his voice a punished whisper. “…no more…n…please…”

“Now, now…don’t be ungrateful…” Roe said as she sauntered toward the bound defeated teen and stepped seductively in between his wide open legs. “…I took my dress off for you…”

“…please…please no…wh-whatever you’re g-oh no…nnnnoplleassee” The once confident young man whined as Roe sat on the coffee table, crossing one long smooth leg over the other and leaning forward while slowly waving the feather toward Greg’s achingly hard erection. “pleaaase this is torture….”

“No…it’s extraordinary fun!” The redhead said with a joyful grin as she took Greg’s long throbbing cock in her left hand and pulled it upright while flicking the feather toward it in the open air with her right hand.

“Ahhhnnnoooo!” Greg strained and squirmed trying to slide free, Roe’s grip firm around his pulsing shaft as he watched with wide eyed terror as the feather tip drew closer to his bright red dickhead. “YEEEIIIGGHEEHEE!”

Flailing about wildly the feather licked its soft tendrils around the dark pink rim of his swollen member. While the rest of Greg’s body writhed in ticklish misery Roe managed to keep his dick held in place, more clear juicy liquid dribbling down over her hand. Dragging the feather all over, the ruthless redhead sent the boy squealing in a lustful oversensitive hell, his cock pulsing painfully. Totally at her mercy the stark naked sadist flicked the feather tip along the bottom of Greg’s head, which had turned a bright shade of intense purple and threatened to explode.

“Don’t you cum!” Roe demanded as she continued dragging the feather cruelly over the blonde boy’s enlarged purple dickhead. “I told you about making a mess!”

“AANNHEEHEENN! NNN! AHAHAHA!” Greg strained and fought and struggled and cried he was on the edge and ready to burst.

“If you cum I’ll tickle your feet!” The forty four year old threatened. “I tickle your feet for the rest of the night, I promise you!”

Believing every word of Roe’s intense threats Greg tried to think of anything that would keep him from shooting his load. Naming American presidents, the alphabet, homework, anything, but nothing stuck. Nothing could keep the high school senior’s mind occupied longer than a fraction of a second as he was constantly reminded of the feather having a free-for-all tickle party around his burning tip. He’d promised anything for mercy before but now he’d promise anything to cum, there was no stopping it, he wanted it, it tickled terribly and it was agony but he had to finish, the mess be damned he had to cum right then and there.

“Ahh! Ahhh….no! N…wha…wha…” Greg stammered when the feathery touch disappeared and his rock hard erection was set free, tilting back toward his heaving abs.

“I knew you’d like that…” Roe said coyly as she placed the feather down carefully on the table and stood up right. “..but I can’t let you have all the fun.”

Splitting his already fractured mind Greg watched as Roe brought her legs onto the couch, kneeling either side of his hips. Placing her hands on the back of the couch either side of the young man’s head Roe lowered herself down as she straddled the boy and slid backward until his throbbing tip touched softly against her dripping wet pussy lips. Eliciting a long suffering moan Greg rolled his eyes back as Roe slid her soaking lips along his cock. Thrusting slowly the eighteen year old tried in his tickle weakened state to enter her, but managed to easily maneuver away each time.

“Pleeaaaseee….” Greg whispered with a boyish sob as he slumped down and begged for sweet release.

“You want me, huh?” The cruel redhead teased as she let Greg’s tip slid into her before pulling back again.

“Yes! Yes, more than anything!” The lust crazed teen looked up into the seductress’s eyes with open, helpless pleading. “Please plea-AHHHHNN!”

Without warning he was inside her. Greg’s engorged painfully hard erection sliding easily between Roe’s sopping wet lips. Arching her back Roe laughed softly with a sadist’s joy as the young man’s dick stroked against her g-spot. Sliding forward Roe thrust her hips and felt the favor returned, the young blonde biting his bottom lips as he began a slow rhythmic drive. With her hands gripping the couch cushions the voluptuous redhead squashed her large boobs around her plaything’s face with each pull upward. Back down and the young blonde’s cock hit her g-spot again causing loud moans of pleasure from both, their speed rapidly increasing, each thrust more powerful and passionate than the last.

“AHH! AHH! AHH!...Ahh…hmm…” Roe moaned before abruptly stopping and placing her hands on her thighs. “…not yet.”

“Aww no! C-come on, please! I’m so close!” Greg begged pitifully as he throbbed inside the redhead whose cruelty seemed to know no limit. “I’m dying here!”

“Patience…” The busty redhead said softly as she slid her hands along her own smooth legs and onto Greg’s sweat slicked sides. “…one last lesson…”

“Ohno! Ohnoplease, please not like this!” The well toned teen screamed as he felt Roe’s nails begin to stroke under his bottom ribs. “Noho! Noho! Eenn! Please don’t-don’t! Not-not like this!”

“Like there’s any…nn…other…ahh…way…ahh!” Roe replied as she began to dance her hips slowly back and forth while her wiggling fingers increased their speed.

“Ahh! Ahha! Ahaha! Noahah! NoAAH!” Torn between the slow sexual grind of the voluptuous older woman grinding along his pulsing shaft and the speedy tickles running up and down his sides Greg couldn’t help but laugh amongst his moaning.

Riding him hard the young man writhed beneath her, Roe’s fingers scribbling under Greg’s arms and all around his lower tummy. Sweat sheened over her bouncing boobs as her long red hair tossed wistfully up and down. The poor teen was split between torture and white hot ecstasy, his rampaging erection pumping inside Roe’s soft soaked pussy as he laughed helplessly against the merciless tickling. The older woman howled with her own all consuming lust and as her fingertips danced across Greg’s nipples he let out a loud primal roar. As he came inside her Roe could no longer focus her attacks and simply pulled herself in, clawing at the blonde boy’s back.

With the Amazon’s large milky breasts squished around his face Greg’s screams of pleasure became a muffled hoarse wallow. Pile driving his painfully erect cock the volcanic release put stars in the young man’s eyes. Roe’s own orgasm racked her voluptuous frame as she bounced wildly and cried out in howl and after howl of unrestrained delight. Both their bodies soaked in sweat and sticky sex juice Roe slumped forward and relaxed, quivering with the aftershocks of her nerve rattling orgasm. Trapped beneath Greg felt his entire body ache with exhaustion as his hard cock continued to throb and tingle inside the redhead’s steaming pussy.

The next morning Greg woke, his muscles aching and eyelids heavy as the daylight forced them closed. Putting a hand to his face the young man let out a heavy sigh and shook his head before springing his tired eyes open with surprise. He was still on the couch and still very naked, but he was free. At some stage, probably while Roe was still on top of him, he must have passed out. A little shaky on his legs Greg stood up and looked around the room. The stockings were gone, so was the feather and his torn clothes, Roe’s dress and discarded panties had disappeared too.

“Unh…?” Greg murmured to himself as he brushed a hand through his mousy blonde hair and noticed a small pile of neatly folded clothes on the couch beside him, a small piece of folded white paper sitting on top.

Dear Mr. Patient,” The curvy handwriting read on the note within.

I’ve had to go out, my apologies for not saying goodbye. You looked so peaceful sleeping, I didn’t want to wake you. There’s a new shirt for you and you’re welcome to anything in the fridge.

Yours truly,

Roe

P.S: I’m not entirely sure you learned your lesson. If you’re ever looking for a follow up, you know where to find me…

The End​

WOW~! I wish Roe was a real person, so she could do the same thing to me. Great story man!

woww gr8 story....ure archive is my fav ticklemantis especially the tina series.heyy can u post a story of chrissa being tickled by dianne or aunty roe?there was a mention somewhere that she hates being tickled on her bellybutton...also pls i rarely see tummy raspberries in your stories(only in bellboy's honeymoon story)...pls do mention those too dat wud b really hot ;)

Thanks fellas!

arpitasdfg, I'm glad you like the Tina series :D Chrissa has definitely been due a good tickling for a long time! I always have a long list of ideas to work through, but I'll surely keep Chrissa in mind. You'll be pleased to know I've recently been giving the lee's belly buttons a lot more attention. If you haven't read Stuck #3 yet, there's quite a bit in there that you might like! I'll keep the raspberries in mind for sure, it's been far too long since we've had a raspberry scene :D

dude its been sooo long.when r u posting da chrissa story??pls do dat soon....and heyy another idea,also try postin a story of tina tickling phillipa(her own daughter)...after all shes gotta continue da legacy rite :D!!

I can't read this story enough. There is something so erotically cruel about a Woman like Roe mercilessly and diabolically torturing a male with tickling especially using long finger nails which I can attest to from experience are THE worst things that a skilled and sadistic tickler can use on you, bar none!...I'd love to see her in another story driving an unsuspecting male insane with agonized laughter...Awesome and well written!

Thank you for the kind words good sir! I'm glad you enjoy Roe's sadism :D

Awesome story... I guess it would be only fair for Greg to tickle Roe insane now!!

Thanks!

I'm not sure Greg's cunning enough to outwit Roe like that... I'm not sure anyone is! :D

Will there be some new stuff, Mantis? Waiting for a new Tina Installment sooo badly!

Will there be some new stuff, Mantis? Waiting for a new Tina Installment sooo badly!

There's always something in the works! As it is I've had a *very* busy year, so my tickle-stories have been on the back burner a little bit, but they're always on my mind! :D

The first F/M installment. Probably the ‘lee I feel the least amount of distress for. He’s a predator and this feels like just desserts.

Hysteria Lane #2: A Predator’s Predator

F/m

By TickleMantis

Stopping quickly to lean back and check the mirror one more time eighteen year old Greg Beckmann slid his fingers through his short, mousy blonde hair. He looked good alright, that tight new dark blue button up shirt paid compliment to his well toned 5’10 frame, the stylish black jeans and expensive loafers helped bring the full handsome package around. Jogging down the stairs of his family’s two story suburban home the hunky young man snapped up his lightweight blazer and headed out the door.

It was Saturday night and as usual the club, ‘Cut’ was booming. The line outside the door stretched around the block and every potential patron was dressed to kill. Greg saw a lot of potential in the crowd, plenty of lovely ladies both his own age and older in tight dresses and high heels, lots of competition too in the hoards of men that were already trying out their moves in line. Fortunately the clever young man and his two best friends, Will and Spencer had planned ahead as the lanky 6ft Spencer was already waiting in line.

“Hey hey!” Spencer said as Greg ducked casually under the velvet rope near the front of the line. “About time you showed up, we’re nearly in!”

“Timing is everything.” Greg said with a smile as he greeted his good friend with a nod. “Where’s Will?”

“I dunno.” The dark haired Spencer replied as he craned his neck and peered over the crowd. “I guess he’s got even better timing than you.”

Will did show up, although he cut it close, by the time the shortest of the three lads appeared Spencer and Greg were almost at the door. The enormous bouncer looked the trio’s fake ID’s up and down with a stern frown and, as he always did, let them through with a chuckle before halting the next group behind them. Inside, the giant room thumped with loud bass and the dance floor flashed neon. The bar was surrounded by a constant wave of people trying to get attention from the staff and other clubbers alike, the place was packed.

The first hour went by much as expected, the boys all got a little drink in them and Spencer landed the number of a skinny brunette. Will had trouble, his pick up lines getting him shot down twice in the course of ten tragic minutes, that was until he got on the dance floor and began moving his feet, he was quite the dancer. Greg managed to strike up friendly conversation with a few young ladies but they seemed a little too interested and a lot more inebriated than the young man liked.

“Any luck?” Will yelled through the pounding music as he found Greg shuffling through the crowd near the bar.

“Not a thing! But look over there!” Greg replied, motioning with his chin in the same direction he had been walking.

Shifting his head from side to side quickly Will stood on tippy toes to try and see what his taller best buddy was pointing out. As an older gentlemen turned toward them with a disappointed expression on his face a gap formed in the noisy legion of partiers, opening a clear line of sight to Greg’s intended target. Sitting on a bar stool, her head turned away from them, sat a stunning leggy woman with long fiery red hair that cascaded down her back. Her drink was something tall and fancy, just like her own 6ft tall Amazonian figure that squeezed into its tight black dress, her legs coated in thin sheer stockings. As she spun slowly in her seat the middle aged woman’s piercing green eyes surveyed the crowd between long dark lashes. The two young men stood wide eyed, starring shamelessly at her full red lips and ballooning fleshy cleavage that seemed to barely contain her huge breasts.

“Did…did she look at us?!” Will said, almost screaming in his buddy’s ear.

“Not a chance!” Greg replied as a smile grew on his handsome face. “She’s rejected every guy that’s gone near her!”

“What makes you think you stand a chance?!” The shorter of the two high school seniors squinted up at his friend.

“Don’t you recognize her?!” Greg said, his smile now brimming with a cocksure confidence. “She’s Tina’s aunt! Even if I don’t get anywhere she’ll still talk to me more than any other guy so far!”
I like the cut of his jib. Do people say that?
Sure enough, on closer inspection, Will discovered his dastardly friend was right. The boys had always known her as Aunty Roe, a close relative of their good friend Tina and a frequent visitor to her niece’s household. Greg, Will and Spencer had all grown up in the same neighborhood with Tina, attended the same schools and the four teens were very good friends. Roe, or Roselyn to those who knew her closely, had met the boys many times in passing, at barbeques, birthdays and sometimes just on weekends.

“You’re not serious?!” Will said with an impressed smile when Greg began shuffling through the crowd again, turning only to smirk and wink boldly back at Will.

To his immediate awe Will watched the silent show, unheard over the loud music and hustle bustle of the clubbers. Greg approached her, she turned and rose an eyebrow then smiled when she realized who he was, even laughing and placing a hand on his arm. Leaning forward Greg and Roe spoke closely, his mouth often near her ear and vice versa. After ten five minutes of flirtatious body language Roe stood up, towering over Greg in her high heels, and took the young man by the hand.

“Where’s Greg?!” Spencer’s voice suddenly yelled directly in Will’s ear as he hunched forward to talk to his smaller friend.

“Over there!” Will pointed in the general direction of the door, rolled his eyes with a smile of disbelief and knocked back the last of his beer.

“…Bastard!” Spencer yelled after a short pause before laughing and shaking his head when he saw his good friend Greg disappear out the door, a tall voluptuous redhead on his arm.
If something is too good to be true, then there’s been a misunderstanding, you’re in a tickle story, or there’s been a misunderstanding AND you’re in a tickle story.
Greg hadn’t had much to drink, just enough to give him a small buzz but Roe held her liquor a lot better than the younger man and her car was much, much nicer anyway. Climbing into her crimson red coupe the forty four year old whirred the thin black seat belt over her large boobs and put her foot down, tearing out onto the road. Clumsily missing the click a few times and hitting the door with a thump as they ripped around another corner Greg finally managed to get his seatbelt on, and then Roe really put her foot down.

Following her blindly, practically hypnotized by the striking woman’s peach like butt that her tight dress barely covered, Greg soon found himself in an underground parking lot, then an elevator and before he knew it they were at the door of Roe’s well furnished apartment. He had no idea what she did for a job, he’d never thought to inquire on their previous encounters, but whatever it was, it paid well. The rent on that place alone must have been astronomical. Locking the door behind the young man Roe sauntered into her large tidy kitchen, turned slowly and looked him up and down, her piercing green eyes sizing Greg up like a lion does a gazelle.
O Greg what have you gotten yourself into?
“Just throw your coat anywhere.” Roe said, her voice husky and low. “Can I get you a drink?”

“Uh…just water, thanks.” Greg said, slipping the blazer from his shoulders and placing it neatly over one of the stools that adorned the kitchen’s breakfast bar. “This is a really nice place.”

“…I’m glad you like it.” The sultry woman replied as she pulled two tall glasses down from an overhead cabinet. “Sit on the couch.”

Greg wasted no time following the redhead’s order as he slipped out of his loafers and made himself comfortable in the center of the soft white leather couch. Trying his best not seem too excited the eighteen year old sat unnaturally still as the sound of water running came from the kitchen behind him. The clop clop of Roe’s high heels followed along the kitchen floor until reaching the thick shag carpet. Walking with a sensually slow stride the tall older woman placed the two glasses, both full with water, on the heavy wooden coffee table, her slender fingers decorated with long scarlet red nails.

“Ssso…young master Beckmann…” Roe purred with bedroom eyes as she stood before the sitting teenager. “…what would my darling niece say?”

“Uh…ha, well…” Greg laughed a little at the left field question as Roe slipped out of her heels which didn’t affect her looming height much. “I uh…I don’t think she’d be surprised.”

“No?” Roe asked as she kicked her shoes back under the coffee table. “You don’t think Tina would mind her aunt taking home her best friend and fucking his young brains out?”

“Woah ha!...uh, I guess…” Greg stumbled his words as the long legged woman straddled his lap. “…when you put it like th-“

Cutting him off midsentence Roe slid her hands along the length of Greg’s forearms and intertwined his fingers with her own. Leaning forward the redhead’s fleshy cleavage pressed against the blonde boy’s chest as she ran her juicy red lips under his ear, her hot breath making the young man’s pants pitch an already growing tent. Bending to her whim Greg let Roe guide his arms up to the back of the couch, spread to his side like muscular wings.

Extending her long wet tongue the forty four year old seductress softly licked around the outer rim of Greg’s ear. Eliciting a low approving growl from the young man the redhead could feel him already attempting to raise his crotch toward her own, a stunt the straddling woman wasn’t allowing. Staying in her high kneeling position Roe slowly brought one of the boy’s hands to the top of her stocking and guided it down. First trying to slide his hand upward Greg was quickly pushed back down to the rim of the Amazon’s stocking.

“Take…it…offfff…” Roe whispered in Greg’s ear and snapped her stocking back against her out thigh.
I like this Roe character.
Bending to the redhead’s will the young man hooked an index finger under the sheer material and slid it quickly down her smooth silky thigh. When the stocking bunched up behind Roe’s knee she took over, sliding it along her calf and off the edge of her tender bare foot. Stroking his hand back up her thigh Greg almost managed to get under the voluptuous woman’s dress but found his hand back in the grip of hers.

“Uh uhh…” The provocative older woman cooed as she lead the boy’s large hand away from her bare leg. “…not yyyyet…”

“Rrr…you’re killin’ me here…” Greg whispered as Roe leaned back and guided his wrists behind his head, the young man’s elbows up by his ears.

“Trust me…” Roe said with a devious smirk and a single raised eyebrow as she began looping one end of her removed stocking around Greg’s wrists. “…if I do kill you, you’ll die happy…”

Not believing his good fortune the handsome young man gladly let Roe bind his hands together behind his head. Locking his hazel eyes with the older woman’s jade green gaze Greg watched as Roe stood up, keeping a hand softly touching his elbow. Quite happy to be at the lustful mercy of the busty redhead the eighteen year old kept his hands held in place as Roe wandered slowly around the back of the couch. Feeling her tug at the slack end of the stocking Greg let his arms stretch back even further as Roe twisted the other end around the stubby middle leg at the back of the couch.

Tilting his head back the muscular man watched as Roe’s cleavage squished against the top of his elbows. Leaning forward from behind the couch the sultry redhead stroked her hands over Greg’s muscular shoulders and down to his tight chest. Smiling broadly the young blonde enjoyed the older woman’s skilled hands sliding down his stomach and caressing him softly around his inner thighs. Trying to maneuver his increasing erection toward Roe’s slender fingers proved fruitless as she saw easily through the teen’s clumsy tactics, stroking her hands all the way back up under his arms.

“MmmHm!” Greg shifted, pursing his lips and making a sudden attempt to bring his arms down when Roe’s fingers wiggled in the hollows of his underarms.

“Did I hurt you…?” Roe whispered softly as she pouted her full red lips with a mock sadness.
You know? I completely understand how Greg fell into this trap. I was 18 once. Let’s be honest, I’d fall into this trap tomorrow afternoon.
“…no.” Greg swallowed and spoke softly as he starred up the older woman with lust filled wonder, the redhead’s juicy lips, husky voice and swelling cleavage making her practically ooze sex appeal.

“Good…” The forty four year old spoke softly, moving with a slow seductive stride back around to the front of the white leather couch. “…you’re probably enough pain already…hmm?”

Motioning her jade green eyes towards Greg’s clearly bulging erection the bound eighteen year old smiled with a quiet, bashful laugh. Opening his knees wide the high school senior wasn’t shy about his intentions for long. Standing between the young man and her large wooden coffee table, Roe wrapped both of her hands around the top of her remaining stocking and slid it slowly down the entire length of her long smooth leg. Without bending her knee even a little, the tall redhead took the sheer material all the way to her ankle before standing up right again. Hypnotized by the impressive display of flexibility Greg practically drooled as Roe bent her leg back behind her and tugged the stocking clean off.

Discarding the stocking behind her, Roe brought her bare foot back to the thick shag carpet and slid her toes through the soft tendrils. Catching Greg’s gaze in her cat like eyes the older woman’s foot made it’s way over the young man’s sock and up the outside of his leg until reaching the boy’s knee. With surprising expert precision the skillful woman stood easily on one leg while her other caressed slowly onto Greg’s inner thigh. Leaning forward a little Roe tried to keep her new boy-toy’s eyes fixed on her own, but the young man couldn’t take the distraction any longer and snapped his focus to the silky bare foot sliding toward his pitched tent.
Is Greg a foot guy? I’d say it was a tickle thing but his mind seems nowhere near tickling.
“Unnnff…” Greg bit his bottom lipped and thrust slowly when Roe’s wriggling toes climbed over the ever-swelling bulge.

“You know what this is called…?” Roe asked, not expecting an answer from the horny eighteen year old as she rubbed the sole of her foot over his rock hard package.

“Uhhn…uh…no…” The mousy blonde replied as Roe’s creamy white foot fondled against the stark blackness of his jeans.

“They call it a ‘foot-job’…” The older woman said frankly as she slid her leg back to the floor and moved in closer to the enamored young man. “…do you like it?”

Although if he were a foot guy he’d probably know what a foot job was
“Y-yeah...!” Greg replied, brining his attention back to meet the Amazonian woman’s eyes as she straddled his hips once again. “Aw…why’d you have to stop?”

“Patience, patience…young men, always so forceful…” Roe said as she arched her back and stroked her hands up and down slowly across her own ribcage. “…old men too, actually…you’d all be so much better off with a little patience…”

“I’m sorry, it’s just…you’re so-“ Stammering his words a little Greg stopped himself, the older woman’s powers of seduction were turning his usual confident demeanor into a blathering idiot.

“Hush now…” The redhead’s red lips perked at the corners when she smiled and turned her head slightly before placing a single index finger over the young man’s own lips. “…let aunty Roe teach you about patience…”
Yep. would totally have fallen for this.
Stifling himself from making a noise of any kind the tied young man watched with an eager curiosity as Roe’s deft fingers began unbuttoning his shirt. With an artful smirk never leaving her lips the forty four year old worked her way upward, undoing each button right to the top. Hooking her long red nails under his shirt Roe finally pried the sides wide open revealing his well toned pecks and impressive abs, adorned with a sexy black snail trail from his belly button and disappearing beneath his belt.

“MmHmf!” Greg flinched suddenly and pursed his lips when the shirt sides fell open and the redhead’s long nails stroked softly against his bare skin.

“Now the best way to learn patience…” Roe said, her voice rising in volume to a little above a whisper as she admired the young blonde’s chiseled chest. “…and the best way to learn patience…is through teasing…”

“Oh…god…” Greg sighed and smiled at the idea of this impossibly bewitching woman driving him mad with a world of untold sexual delight.

“…and the best way to tease…is…” She spoke slowly and leaned back a little, raising her hands before the young man and slowly wiggling all ten of her long sharp nails. “…come on…you know this…”

“…I…uh…I don’t-“ The eighteen year old tried to feign ignorance but the sudden wideness in his eyes was more than enough proof he knew the answer.

“You should know…I’ve seen you do it to my niece a thousand times…” Roe’s wiggling nails drew closer to Greg’s muscular midsection and it was clear from his sudden squirming he knew exactly what to expect. “…very well…the answer…of course…is…”

“Noplease!” Greg yelled quickly but all too late as the redhead’s devious nails descended onto his bare tummy in a flurry of light rapid strokes. “Aaaahahaha! Okay! Okahahahay! Haaahahaha!”

Reeling with sudden, full blown belly laughter Greg’s head tossed from side to side. His biceps straining, the eighteen year old tugged helplessly at the stretched stocking that bound his hands behind him, his legs kicking fitfully into the carpet. It was true, Greg had certainly teased Roe’s niece more times than he could count in much the same fashion, but he’d always managed to keep his own aversion to it a well guarded secret. Unfortunately in that moment, with Roe’s nails relentlessly gliding up and down his sensitive sides there was no hiding it, Greg Beckmann was excruciatingly ticklish.
See? How can the reader feel bad for Greg when he’s done it to Tina so many times? This is well-deserved and long overdue. This does raise some questions. Who else is ticklish? Who will get the payback they deserve next? Will? Spencer? Roe?
“Oh ho ho!” Roe’s smirk turned to a wide toothy grin as she laughed with amusement, sending her nails dancing down the helpless young man’s six pack. “What’s the matter Greggy, got a fit of the giggles?”

“Roehahah! Roho!” Greg tried to speak, tried to get the voluptuous woman’s attention, if only he could explain how terribly ticklish he was and how much he couldn’t stand her nails softly stroking across his lower tummy. “Hahaha! Please-pleaheehaha! Just-just a secondplahahaha!”

“Just a second hmm?” Roe mocked without skipping her beat, her ten dastardly digits running circles around the ticklish boy’s belly button. “I’m trying to teach you here…”

“PleaseIsweaahaha! Iswearhahaha!” The eighteen year old shook desperately as he tried to break free. “Stopstop! Ahahan-n-nomoreeaaahaha…”

“Alright…you have ten seconds…” Roe said retracting her claws by an inch but making sure to keep them poised for a secondary assault. “Ten…nine…”
She’s definitely enjoying this and is doing it for her own amusement but she doesn’t seem like a villain.
“Hhh-hhh-thank you!” Greg replied mercifully as a shiver raced up his spine, the tingling feeling still left behind on his tender tummy.

“…eight…seven…” The stern woman continued her all-too-rapid countdown and flexed her fingers to drive home the point.

“Alright! Alright! Uh…look-look I appreciate the lesson, I do!” Talking fast the young man tried his best to reason with the green-eyed temptress who seemed quite intent on resuming the horrible tickle attack. “But I get the idea, I get it! I need to be more patient…and I will! I’ll be so patient, just please, please I-“

“…three…two…” Roe spoke a little louder in the last three seconds to drown out Greg’s meaningless attempt to stop her fun. “…one!”

“NoIcan’tstandit!” He managed to blurt out before the wily older woman dug her finger tips viciously in between Greg’s soft sensitive ribs. “Naaahahaha! Aaanoohaha!”

Feeling his strength draining as Roe tickled it from him, Greg began to panic. Not only were his well toned muscles becoming rapidly more useless with each stroke and poke but his focus was being squarely forced away from the restraining wrist bondage. If only he could have a moment or two, enough to work a finger into the knot, maybe he could get free. The stocking wasn’t going to break, that much was obvious even at full strength, his only hope was loosening the well tied knot. Sadly, with his attention constantly pulled to the lung heaving tickling on his ribs the poor boy had little hope.

Adding to the torment, the young blonde’s constant tugging against the make-shift rope had tightened the knots rather firmly, a fact Roe was all too happy to take advantage of. His elbows forced up by his ears the redhead’s playful fingers rummaged upward, dancing beside Greg’s quivering pecks and up into his taut underarms. With no escape the helpless boy screamed loud cracking laughter, all ten of Roe’s long nails frolicking against the stretched sensitive skin.

“Ohh, found a good spot!” Roe said, her voice giddy and playful. “Who knew such a big strong boy would be so terribly ticklish?”
Roe’s experienced. She’s good. She’s enjoying it but this is just the teasing part…
“Ahhhahahaaa! Roe! ROE! Haaahahaha!” Greg closed his eyes shut tight and burst them open again, his face pained with involuntary laughter. “Please STOP! Hahaha!”

Losing all track of time Greg began to get seriously desperate, he enjoyed a good time as much as anyone but things were quickly getting a little too crazy. No one had ever tickled him for so long, and he’d certainly never been tied up before, it was a nightmare. The fact the eighteen year old had started off the evening so confident and left the club so proud to have a woman like Roe on his arm didn’t even seem to occur to him, the tickles sending shattering the young man’s mind.
Sure this is involuntary and he’s described as desperate but the phrase “enjoyed a good time” is interesting consider what’s going on. Consider what Greg gets up to, it’s crazy that this is the longest he’s ever been tickled and that no one has ever tied him up.
“Well, well…” Roe said finally stopping as she slid her hands sensually out from under the high-school senior’s arms and over his collarbone. “…what do we have here?”

“Hhh…hhh…oh geez…look-“ Gasping for air Greg stifled further giggles as the boisterous woman’s finger tips circled slowly near his hard red nipples.

“-Yes, look…” Interrupting her young tickle-toy Roe slid her thumbs softly over the tips of Greg’s nipples causing him to wince with pleasure. “…I hope for your sake these aren’t ticklish…”

“Nff…no…no they…listen I really need-“ Greg tried to speak, to explain himself, the fear of being tickled again weighing heavy on his mind, but another adept stroke across both nipples caused the sensitive lad to interrupt himself with pleasurable growls of approval. “-nnrrr…ahhgaaawd…”

“You like that hmmm?” The cunning older woman said in a husky bedroom voice as she kept him writhing with pleasure from the mere touch of her fingertips. “You see what a little patience can get you?”

“Ahh-annyess-but…but oohhgeezrrr…” Barely able to pay attention the hunky eighteen year old thrust his hips crudely trying to find any form of contact.
Roe is such a skilled seductress and a terrible tease.
Kneeling either side of his legs Roe kept herself just high enough that Greg’s lust driven movements couldn’t find her. It was an enormous tease but as long as he wasn’t being tickled the young blonde was more than happy. Being as hypersensitive he was wasn’t always a bad thing. He was horrifically ticklish, that much was true, but it also meant the pleasure derived from things like a light, skilled touch across his nipples gave him extraordinary pleasure. What the young man hadn’t considered though, was this also made him incredibly easy to control, especially for a woman like Roe who more than content to take the reigns.

“No, no,no…naughty boy…” Roe said as she gave Greg’s muscular pecks a quick tickle before dismounting him. “…you have to be patient.”
Despite everything that’s happened, I still don’t feel like Greg has suffered even 1% of what he’s probably done to Tina.
“Ahnn god...you’re driving me crazy!” The hyper-horny young man said, his voice a tense whisper as he watched Roe’s shapely body stand upright before him.

“Tell me something…” The tall green-eyed woman said as strolled with an exquisite stride back toward the kitchen. “…do you like it?”

“…do I like…what?” Greg asked, his eyes fixated on Roe until she disappeared out of sight. “Being driven crazy?”

“Mmhmm.” Roe confirmed and pulled a pair of particularly sharp looking scissors from a drawer.

“I like what you were just doing, yeah…” Choosing his words carefully so as not to ruin the evening, Greg replied. “…I’d like it a lot more without my hands tied…you know…maybe I could tie you up for a while…”

“Ohh, I see…” The scissor wielding seductress wandered back into view and strolled toward the couch. “…so you could get me back hmm?”

“Get back…no…return the favor.” Greg answered, quite proud of himself and liking the view of the promising scissors.

“Tickle me, you mean.” Roe said frankly as she straddled the young man once again.

“Nono, nothing like that!” The eighteen year old was quick to defend himself, his sudden rebuke cut short by the surprising view of Roe slicing the scissors through his right shirt sleeve. “-Hey!”

“Don’t worry, I’ll buy you a new one…” The redhead reassured as she easily sliced through the other sleeve, rendering the once nice shirt completely useless. “So if I was tied up here, like you are now…with my arms up and my shirt off…you wouldn’t tickle me?”

“No I swear! Look, if this-if this about Tina that was different I ju-“ Greg panicked, the subject of tickling was the last one he wanted to talk about especially now that he was completely topless, his shirt-turned-rag having fallen behind him.

“-Please, Greggy…this has nothing to do with Tina.” Roe interrupted, her voice full of truth as she lay the scissors down on the couch cushion and made herself comfortable straddling the young man’s thighs once more. “I’ve tickled that poor girl to tears plenty of times…no, this is about me…and you.”
This feels so personal. Suitably intimate. I imagine this doesn’t become a thing but at this point it feels like it could.
“I promise…I promise! If the situation were reversed-“ Trying to hide the quiver in voice Greg’s vulnerability at that moment was all too apparent.

“-I don’t believe you.” The voluptuous black-clad woman cut him off again and immediately began running her long red nails up and down his sides.

“YAA! Nahahaha!” Unprepared for the surprise attack Greg exploded with laughter, his mouth wide with agonizing mirth. “Haahahaha pleeeheeheahahanoho!”

“If the situation were revered…you’d tickle me to tears.” Knowing full well her words were barely being registered Roe continued to gleefully dance her nails all the way from the well-toned boy’s underarms down the entire length of his sexy torso. “And who could blame you…you know as well as I do how much fun this is!”

“PLEASEHAHA! It’sn-it’snotfahahahaaa!” Greg tried to speak as he thrashed wildly beneath the cruel woman’s fingers, the fact she was having fun not boding well for his immediate future. “ISWEAAHAhahaha! Iswahahaha!”

Unconvinced by the eighteen year old’s stressed promises Roe ramped up her assault. Digging fingertips between each soft rip caused Greg to heave with loud screaming laughter, flittering her nails under his arms sent him into uncontrollable fits of giggling. After two minutes of long red nails skating around the taut hollows the young man’s cheeks had grown slightly flushed, another four minutes and they were positively glowing red.

Beside himself with ticklish laughter the poor boy screamed for mercy, it was damn near two in the morning surely someone had to hear his cries. If only he could get another minute, even just thirty seconds to talk his way out of it but by that point the young Mr. Beckmann couldn’t even form full words. Nails scribbled across his tummy and the mousy blonde haired boy tried bucking the mad older woman off him, but even that required a level of strength and coordination he no longer possessed.

His entire bare torso now covered in pink tickle-trails from Roe’s relentless fingers Greg continued to howl with unwanted laughter. For a brief moment of clarity he wondered what had become of his two friends, Will and Spencer. Perhaps they’d gone off with a lovely young woman each and were already snoozing a satisfied sleep, or maybe they’d just gone home, envious of Greg’s success. In either case, at that moment, the cackling young man would have happily traded places, all sense of sane thought swirling down the drain as Roe’s wiggling fingers stroked cruelly across his lower tummy.

“Tell me the truth and I’ll stop!” Roe said nice and loud to combat Greg’s uproarious laughter.

“AAHAhahaha! Nahahaha! Idknaaahahaha!” Unable to form a single word, let alone a sentence the tormented eighteen year old strained to try and ignore the ten long nails spidering up and down his impressive abs.

“If the situation was reversed…” The sensual sadist stopped tickling just long enough to say her words and no more. “…would you tickle me?”

“AAAhahaha! Nonoohhhahaha!” Greg tried to take a breath but the break had been unexpected and nowhere near long enough to compose himself.
This is great because there REALLY isn’t a right answer. She doesn’t believe the lie and the truth well…
It was a trick, it had to be. He’d done the exact same thing to Roe’s niece Tina hundreds of times. A promise of mercy if you’ll just say one thing, say you’re stupid, say the one tickling you is the best, oh those were easy. Say you like being tickled, say you want more, those were the hard ones. Tina fell for it every single time, sometimes she held out longer than others but the desperation always got the better of her in the end. Roe wasn’t going to stop, not for long anyway, the sadistic forty four year old had already confessed how much fun she took from it. Maybe though, just maybe, it would buy him enough time to get free.

“OKAYHayhay! Yeshahaha! Stophahaha!” He tried to make eye contact to emphasize the truth in his desperate confession as Roe’s finger’s delved into his underarms once more. “I’D DO IT! ANooohohoaahaha!”

“If I was here, tied up-“ The evil woman said as she toyed with the pleading boy before being stopped short.

“-YESYES! Ahahaha! I’dtickleyou! Haaahahah!” Greg screamed, his vision blurry with the beginnings of tickle induced tears when the redhead finally pulled back her talons. “Hhh…hhh ohgod…hhh thankyou…hhh….”

“So you’d tickle me…tut tut.” Roe teased as she admired the slight sheen of sweat that coated Greg’s muscular mid section. “What would you do, hmm? Make me beg and plead? Make me confess my sins?”

“I hhh…I don’t hhh-ohgeez…I don’t know...” The poor boy took in much needed breaths as he blinked his vision clear and tried to regain some level of dignity.

“Hmm…well you’ve been very patient…so let give you something nice…” Roe said softly, as she slid back a little and began fondling with the young man’s belt buckle. “…while you think of an answer.”
Such a nice touch the Greg knows the game already. The fact that Greg and Roe know each other and can talk makes this story feel different. They’re both ticklers albeit in different league. So they have something in common and can have discussion. It’s even more different than usual because it’s not fueled by revenge.
Slowing his gasps Greg swallowed deep and began to consider his options as quickly as his tickle-shattered mind would allow. Roe was loosening his belt, okay, that was a good thing. Her slender fingers slipped under his waistband and tugged, planting his feet the young man willingly lifted his statue-chiseled butt from the couch cushion and let Roe slide the black pants down his legs. Excited by the promise of pleasure to come the eighteen year old blonde glanced down at the bulge beneath his dark blue boxer-briefs, a bulge that had thankfully retained its height.

“Well…” The voluptuous redhead asked as she stood upright and slid the boy’s pants clean off, leaving him in only socks and underwear. “…did you think of something?”

“I..uh...” Greg’s eyes went wide as he realized that in the few sensual seconds it taken to slips render him pantsless the young man had completely forgotten about Roe’s questions.

“What’s the matter…?” Roe asked as she leaned forward, her large fleshy boobs straining to remain in the confines of her sleek black dress and easily catching Greg’s hungry gaze. “…because you know, you’ve been so patient…”

“Yeah-I-uh…ohhmnnn…” He was trying, he really was trying to recall whatever the hell it was she’d asked him but between the sight of Roe’s squishy boobs pressed behind her dress and the sudden feeling of her hand sliding over his crotch Greg could barely even remember his own name.

“…I had something really nice planned…” The long haired woman continued as she rubbed the high school senior’s swelling erection through the thin cotton of his underwear. “…but if you can’t answer…I might have to get nasty again…”

“No! No please I uh…I…ahhh…” Involuntarily rolling his eyes back a little the feeling of Roe’s hand caressing his growing erection didn’t help the blonde boy’s memory in the slightest, in fact by that point he was pretty sure he’d already forgotten third grade math.

“Oh well…” Roe said in an exaggerated casual tone and stood up right, retracting her loving hand. “…looks like I have to be mean again…”
Greg is getting destroyed. In all honest though, Roe’s demeanor lacks viciousness. Her actions are lethal but she’s been relatively reasonable so far.
“Ohno, please!” Finally snapping out of his seduced state Greg turned his full attention directly on Roe as the thought of being tickled again made his stomach sink. “No look-um, the question was uh…if…If you were here and I was there what would I do?!”

“That’s right...that was the question.” The Amazonian woman replied as she leaned forward and took Greg’s right ankle in her hands. “But remembering the question wasn’t what I wanted…was it?”

“Oh, nono, I know! I know-hey-hey wait!” Feeling his foot leave the carpet Greg flinched suddenly, Roe’s surprisingly strong grip tightening around his ankle in response. “No-okay-listen, just listen! Can you-can you put my leg down just-“

“Uh-uh…I told you…” Roe replied as she fought the struggling boy who tried to tug his leg out from between her hands. “…now I have to be mean again.”

“Oh no, come on!” Greg said, severely weakened from all the previous tickling the pulling didn’t seem to work beyond causing a minor inconvenience for the cruel redhead as she pinned the bottom half of his leg to the coffee table with one hand and picked up her other discarded stocking with the other. “Don’t do this, please! We-we can still have lots of fun but PLEASE don’t!”

“You know one thing I’m sure you’d do…” The busty older woman said as she slid Greg’s ankle to the corner of the heavy table and looped the stocking around its leg. “…if I was the one tied up here…”

“Please, come on! Come on! I’m a friend of your family, you can’t do this!” Reaching the bottom of the barrel Greg was terrified of being fully bound, the sadistic redhead had already tickled him to the brink of insanity, if she continued down that current path he’d surely go completely nuts.

“….you’d ask me where my most ticklish spot is…” Roe carried on speaking as if oblivious to the fretting young man’s pleas. “…and then you’d tickle me until I told you.”

“No-no I wouldn’t do…okay! Yes, yes maybe I would but-“ Feeling the stocking tighten around his ankle, leaving his sock covered foot dangling from the edge of the coffee table and only one limp left unbound was a truth inducing bolt of reality.

“-But nothing.” Turning to face him the ruthless redhead raised and eyebrow as she looked down at the squirming young man bound before, his left leg now the only limb left untied. “You’d tickle me and tease me and once you found my worst spot you’d stay there until I couldn’t breath.”

“…I…I don’t…” Struggling to try and find some justification as to why a role reversal would be acceptable Greg found himself speechless.
I can feel Greg’s dread rising throughout this passage. Roe is a master and a fellow tickler is the perfect victim. This interplay is compelling.
“That’s what I thought, so…” Roe said as she turned, walked across the room and disappeared into a darkened doorway. “…where’s your most ticklish spot?”

Left alone with Roe stepped out of the room, Greg took a deep breath and with a second wave of panic induced energy started struggling. Bringing his free leg up onto the coffee table the muscular young blonde tried to hook his sock covered big toe under the stocking and pry it from around his bound ankle. While his legs fought valiantly for freedom Greg’s hands did the same, prying and clawing with his fingers at the stretchy wrist bond.

If he could just get a hand free, just slide a single hand out it would be enough. That’s all the hazel eyed boy asked, the rest would be easy. And then, then it’d be time for some fun. If that crazy redhead thought she knew tickling she had another thing coming, oh yes. Fiddling with his bonds Greg furrowed his brow and smiled at the idea of sweet vengeance, he wouldn’t just tickle her, oh no, he’d truss that crazy lady up so every one of her most sensitive spots was exposed and utterly destroy her. By the time he was done she’d of laughed her vocal chords raw and cried herself dry.
Look at that true nature. That youthful arrogance. I wonder has anyone actually ever been tickled so bad that they didn’t even think of revenge out of fear of retaliation. Although I wouldn’t mind seeing Greg’s revenge followed by endless back forth between him and Roe trying to one up each other.
“Give me a little credit…” Roe said as she suddenly appeared back into the light of the living room, now dangling another stocking between her fingers. “…I practically wrote the book on knot tying.”

“Oh…oh just-just tell me you’re not going to tickle me again!” Greg flinched his last remaining free limp at the sight of a third stocking. “I’ll do whatever you want, anything, just please –please Roe, seriously, no more tickling!”

“Perhaps it’s not patience I should be teaching you…” The fiery haired temptress said as she took the struggling young man’s left ankle in both hands. “…maybe I should teach you how to answer questions properly.”

“You and I both know-nff!-if I tell you…” The eighteen year old tugged his leg, tried to worm away but it was useless, slowly and surely Roe spread lifted it from the floor and planted it on the large coffee table. “…you’ll just tickle me anyway! I need-nff-I need some kind of guarantee you’ll let me go!”

“Let you-nn-go?” Roe smiled, turning to look at the boy who’s legs were now spread to opposite corners of the table as she looped the stocking around in the same fashion as the other. “No no, you’ll tell me…or I’ll tickle you all night long.”
Greg has learned nothing. She keeps telling him and showing him how good she is but he still does comprehend how deep in trouble he is. Although Greg’s no good, I wonder how a frequent tickler could use their knowledge to better navigate this situation.
His other leg forced to the table, the stocking suddenly firm around his ankle, Greg let Roe’s words sink in. Tickled, all night long. He’d die, at the very least he’d end up in the nuthouse. But he’d played this game before too and he knew how it ended. Promises were made, just tell me where the spot is and I won’t tickle you there, and then promises were almost immediately broken. The handsome young man had, on his more sadistic days, even made Roe’s niece confess her most ticklish spot even though he knew it already. It was beautiful catch 22, except when he found himself on the receiving end.
O ain’t this the truth.
“…not going to tell?” The statuesque woman asked as she stood up from the table and let her eyes wander ravenously over the fully bound and completely helpless young man. “Very well…I’ll just start with your feet!”

“Not there!” Greg yelled before he could put thought into his words and immediately regretted it. “It’s-it’s not there! My feet aren’t even ticklish!”

No, why would he say that, the foolish teen would have slapped himself if he could have. It was a rookie mistake of monumental stupidity, but then from this end of things Greg was most definitely a rookie. Telling the person tickling you you’re not ticklish, not ticklish at all or not ticklish anywhere, it was an open invitation to test your statement. That was it, it was over, Roe was going to take his socks and annihilate the poor boy’s sensitive soles until he cried like a baby.

“No?” Roe said, her voice slightly raised in pitch as she took a step toward the couch and leaned forward, picking up the scissors. “Alright then, I won’t bother…how about instead…we have a little fun…”

Without a word Greg thanked his lucky stars and even managed a genuine, voluntary smile when the redhead’s index finger snaked under the elastic of his boxer briefs. Followed by the scissors the young man let out an approving sigh as his underwear sliced open and wistfully tossed aside, his large wet erection out in the open air. Now in nothing but his dark black socks the horny teen looked Roe’s voluptuous frame up and down, the swelling throbbing cock growing harder by the second.
Wow. He just went through all that reasoning, seemed like he had a realization and a breakthrough, and then just went right back to that blind stupid optimism. There’s no hint that he realizes that she’s till toying with him.
“Ohnnn….” Greg moaned as Roe placed the scissors down and stepped between his wide spread legs, her right hand cupping the bottom of his pulsating hard on.

Softly rubbing her hand against the underside of Greg’s boner, Roe watched with an applauding smile as it grew stiffer and stiffer. Thrusting openly the young man moaned with delight as his clear juices soaked his lower tummy, the pleasure not quite enough to push him over the edge. Opening his eyes the eighteen year old growled in response to seeing the forty four year old’s long wet tongue lick slowly across her full red lips, the idea of it touching his cock making his erection reach it’s maximum peak.

“Don’t you make a mess…” Roe said in a playfully stern tone as she took her hand away.

“Aww…” The young man sighed having come dangerously close to the edge, his glistening cock head red with hot lust.

“I didn’t bring you all the way back to my nice apartment so you could cum all over it.” The sultry older woman said as stepped out from between the eighteen year old’s spread legs, leaving his raging erection helplessly pulsating.

Instinctively struggling against his bonds Greg knew there was no way out, he was completely at the redhead’s mercy. Worse still as he watched Roe’s long smooth legs strut slowly around the coffee table the young blonde knew exactly where she was going. At least he had socks on, it would still be excruciatingly ticklish but at least with that cotton layer the hypersensitive boy might be able to salvage his sanity. Who was he kidding, a sudden fast sigh escaped Greg’s lips, those socks weren’t going to last long, if it all. This mad woman was about to run her fingers all over his bare feet, it would be torture. There was only one real option.

“PLEASE DON’T!” Greg screamed, thrashing wildly at his bonds and looking with wide eyed distress at the cruel mistress standing between his frightened feet. “Please, I’ll do anything! ANYTHING!”
Greg will definitely be a better tickler after making it through this whole Roe ordeal. I wonder why she picked him. How’d she even know he was ticklish? What if he wasn’t?
“Anything, you say?” Roe asked with fake amazement. “You’ll do anything…you must be pretty desperate…hm?”

“Yes! Yes, whatever you say! You caught me okay, it’s my feet!” The young man confessed, his brain in full on panic mode as he let the words just spill out without a second thought. “But I can’t take it, I really can’t! I’ll pass out or something!”

“Well now…” The fiery haired woman replied as she leaned forward slightly and spread her arms out toward Greg’s wiggling socked feet, her long red nails poised for attack. “…that would be interesting.”

“Nnnno! Rnnnnnono!” Greg begged, rolling and thrashing before tensing up and closing his eyes as the anticipation grew to unmanageable levels. “Pleeaaasssseee…”

“Please…what?” Roe replied, her voice domineering and confident. “Please tickle your feet?”

“NO D-AAEEEHahahaaaa!” Cutting himself off the young man could have kicked himself, he’d used that same ‘please what?’ line himself plenty of times and as Roe’s nails slowly raked up his cotton covered soles it was all too apparent how terrible it was to be on the other end of it. “Hahahaha! Nonaahahahaha!”
This should make Greg stop tickling or at the very least become or nicer, more compassionate tickler. Will it? probably not.
At that point Greg wasn’t sure the extra layer offered much protection at all, they were only thin black socks. He tried to hold back the laughter and did manage to for a second at most, but the poor boy always broke. Squealing like a banshee the young blonde had long since lost any hope of retaining dignity, the tall redhead’s long nails scraping around his tender heels. Wiggling did little good, Roe’s ten devious fingers chased his bound feet everywhere they went and their options were limited. By the two-minute mark it felt like the ten-minute mark. Water had returned to Greg’s eyes, blurring his vision once again, when his sock began to slide up his sole a tear broke free and ran down his reddened, aching cheek. Roe was removing his socks.

“What do we have under here…?” The busty woman asked rhetorically as she slowly pulled the tips of Greg’s socks revealing the tender creamy flesh of his heels.

“HELP ME SOMEONE!” Greg arched his head back and screamed, his neck straining as ticklish tears streamed down his cheeks.

“Do you really think I’d have brought this place for as much as I did…” Roe stood upright with an expression of absolute confidence leaving the socks pulled up just high enough to expose Greg’s heels. “…if it wasn’t sound proofed?”

“Oh god...oh geez-hh-listen I know-I know you-“ Breathing heavily the young blonde hoped that whatever came out of his mouth next would be something good, unfortunately it was nothing but screaming laughter as Roe interrupted him.

“-Enough talk now.” Roe said, gliding five long nails up and down each of the poor teen’s soft sensitive heels.
1. I love Roe.
2. The Hysteria Lane series so far could also be named Blondes Get Tickled which isn’t a great name but does fit so far.
“YEEHAHAHA!” Arching his back Greg went wild with loud screeching laughter.

Completely indefensible the young man howled as his heels were circled and devoured. Roe’s long nails were a deadly force as they seemed to barely even touch his skin, the tickling so light a less sensitive person probably wouldn’t have even noticed it. Sadly for Greg he couldn’t notice anything but as tossed and turned like a man possessed against his bondage. Glistening with sweat the near nude young man was beside himself as his chiseled features strained for freedom.

The barely even touch his skin is such a great detail that really highlights how sensitive Greg is. Is there some sort of sensitivity scale for Hysteria Lane/ Tina characters?
“Hhhhhfft-Oh th-“ Taking a deep breath Greg began to speak before Roe cut him off again, her voice stern and commanding.

“-I said!…enough…talk.” With a pretend frown the strict redhead pinched the tips of both Greg’s loose socks and slipped them clean from his now quite bare feet.

His last miniscule piece of protection tossed aside Greg had lost all hope. Now completely nude, bound, crying, his tickled pink torso dripping with exhaustive sweat there was no hope left. No one was coming to help, mercy seemed like an alien concept. His cock throbbed, despite the awful tickling the idea of being bound nude and at the fiery haired Amazon’s mercy still piqued the young blonde’s arousal.

“Is…is there anyw-“ He knew better than to speak but the poor horny terrified boy had to try, the fear of his bare feet being tickled over riding any sensibility.

“-You just don’t learn…” Roe shook her head with mock disappointment and began wiggling all ten of her long red nails in a menacing display of power. “…do you?”

“NOOO!” Greg screamed in one last throat straining cry for mercy before those ten scarlet talons scribbled all over the bottoms of his strong yet delicate feet. “EEEIIIGGHAAHAHA! AAAHEEEEAHHH!”
That’s it. Roe is the best and I want her to tickle everyone.
Instantly losing the ability to assemble words Greg went berserk with tormented laughter. Roe’s long nails wasted no time ravaging the young man’s silky soft soles, running riot up and down his high arches and terrorizing his firm buttery insteps. Frantically squirming with near inhuman speed the eighteen year old’s feet had no place to run as the redhead’s nails were always in hot pursuit. Sliding across his tender heels caused squealing like a wounded animal and darting across the balls of his feet made the hysterical teen’s toes curl. Each time Greg would curl his toes for protection Roe would immediately spider her fingers across the tops them making him stretch out again, there was no defense the woman didn’t have a counter attack for.

After several long minutes Roe finally relented, taking a step back and looking the disheveled boy up and down with an alluring gaze. His lower belly was soaked in precum, the young man’s cock pulsating with wide pumping girth. The sweat dripping down Greg’s well toned pecks and his heaving abs made the older woman smile, a stamp of approval that went unnoticed by the flabbergasted teary-eyed teen. With the blonde boy’s attention focused on desperately grasping at the last strings of his sanity Roe took her time to slowly slide out of her tight black dress.

Blinking his hazel eyes clear, Greg continued to pant heavily as he looked up and took a deep gasp of gleeful surprise. In a messy clump near his socks sat Roe’s dress and a pair of lacey black panties. Standing tall, her long red hair cascading down her back, Roe was completely nude. Her firm milky boobs in the open air, large pink nipples hard as rocks. The woman’s voluptuous frame was a welcome sight for tortured eyes, her fiery red bush glistening with beads of arousal. Long smooth legs and wide inviting hips, Greg could feel his cock throb painfully. The young man’s enjoyment was short lived however, when he noticed Roe’s long red nails begin to wiggle once more.

“You didn’t think I was finished playing, did you?” Roe asked as she leaned forward, her large boobs jiggling slightly as she danced her nails over Greg’s helpless bare soles once again.
You can feel how skilled Roe is. Sense her years of experience. Imagine her many victims.
Spasming involuntarily the handsome boy’s entire body shook as a gut-wrenching scream burst from his aching jaw. Reeling with wailing laughter Greg convulsed and lost all control as the demonic claws dictated his every move. Feeling the heel of Roe’s hand press against the tips of his toes the eighteen year old trembled with panic as his toes were stretched backward, his sole pulled taut. With barely a half second’s rest the tortured teen didn’t even have time to stop laughing before Roe’s fingers burrowed beneath his toes. The under toe tickling sent Greg howling as the nude forty four old played with sadistically with her crazed tickle toy.

Praying he would pass out or failing that a natural disaster would occur and put a stop to his ticklish torment, the sweat soaked teen was being worked to exhaustion. He couldn’t see a clock and had lost all meaning of time, he knew his name started with G but even that fell into insignificance as the tickling carried on. Switching feet after what felt like hours the toes on his other foot were stretched back and Roe repeated her under toe assault. Once the under toes were done and the teen’s screeching had grown hoarse the nude older woman switched tactics and attacked his heels causing a renewed squealing and wave of untapped energy. And so it went, Greg’s most ticklish spot was stroked, danced, stretched, spidered, scribbled and altogether tickle tortured into oblivion. Each time his laughter would turn silent or wheezy the cruel Amazon would switch techniques and begin the blonde boy’s screaming laughter anew.

Gasping for air and sobbing out tears Greg eventually managed to piece back together enough of his shattered mind to realize the tickling had, at some point, finally ceased. His feet were still tingling and his jaw ached, he was hot from the sweat and steamy clear liquid the teen unwillingly pumped onto himself but he wasn’t being tickled. Turning his head to wipe tears against his strained biceps Greg composed himself as much as possible, the shaky quivering composure of a beaten soul. The bound blonde’s minor recovery lasted all of two seconds when Roe appeared from the darkened doorway on the far side of the room, this time with a long red feather.
She broke him .Good. I imagine he still has no sympathy for Tina but give him many nights with Roe and maybe.
“N…no more…” Greg whimpered softly, his voice a punished whisper. “…no more…n…please…”

“Now, now…don’t be ungrateful…” Roe said as she sauntered toward the bound defeated teen and stepped seductively in between his wide open legs. “…I took my dress off for you…”

“…please…please no…wh-whatever you’re g-oh no…nnnnoplleassee” The once confident young man whined as Roe sat on the coffee table, crossing one long smooth leg over the other and leaning forward while slowly waving the feather toward Greg’s achingly hard erection. “pleaaase this is torture….”

“No…it’s extraordinary fun!” The redhead said with a joyful grin as she took Greg’s long throbbing cock in her left hand and pulled it upright while flicking the feather toward it in the open air with her right hand.

“Ahhhnnnoooo!” Greg strained and squirmed trying to slide free, Roe’s grip firm around his pulsing shaft as he watched with wide eyed terror as the feather tip drew closer to his bright red dickhead. “YEEEIIIGGHEEHEE!”

Flailing about wildly the feather licked its soft tendrils around the dark pink rim of his swollen member. While the rest of Greg’s body writhed in ticklish misery Roe managed to keep his dick held in place, more clear juicy liquid dribbling down over her hand. Dragging the feather all over, the ruthless redhead sent the boy squealing in a lustful oversensitive hell, his cock pulsing painfully. Totally at her mercy the stark naked sadist flicked the feather tip along the bottom of Greg’s head, which had turned a bright shade of intense purple and threatened to explode.

“Don’t you cum!” Roe demanded as she continued dragging the feather cruelly over the blonde boy’s enlarged purple dickhead. “I told you about making a mess!”

“AANNHEEHEENN! NNN! AHAHAHA!” Greg strained and fought and struggled and cried he was on the edge and ready to burst.

“If you cum I’ll tickle your feet!” The forty four year old threatened. “I tickle your feet for the rest of the night, I promise you!”

Believing every word of Roe’s intense threats Greg tried to think of anything that would keep him from shooting his load. Naming American presidents, the alphabet, homework, anything, but nothing stuck. Nothing could keep the high school senior’s mind occupied longer than a fraction of a second as he was constantly reminded of the feather having a free-for-all tickle party around his burning tip. He’d promised anything for mercy before but now he’d promise anything to cum, there was no stopping it, he wanted it, it tickled terribly and it was agony but he had to finish, the mess be damned he had to cum right then and there.

“Ahh! Ahhh….no! N…wha…wha…” Greg stammered when the feathery touch disappeared and his rock hard erection was set free, tilting back toward his heaving abs.
That was amazing. Terrible cruel but amazing.

“I knew you’d like that…” Roe said coyly as she placed the feather down carefully on the table and stood up right. “..but I can’t let you have all the fun.”

Splitting his already fractured mind Greg watched as Roe brought her legs onto the couch, kneeling either side of his hips. Placing her hands on the back of the couch either side of the young man’s head Roe lowered herself down as she straddled the boy and slid backward until his throbbing tip touched softly against her dripping wet pussy lips. Eliciting a long suffering moan Greg rolled his eyes back as Roe slid her soaking lips along his cock. Thrusting slowly the eighteen year old tried in his tickle weakened state to enter her, but managed to easily maneuver away each time.

“Pleeaaaseee….” Greg whispered with a boyish sob as he slumped down and begged for sweet release.

“You want me, huh?” The cruel redhead teased as she let Greg’s tip slid into her before pulling back again.

“Yes! Yes, more than anything!” The lust crazed teen looked up into the seductress’s eyes with open, helpless pleading. “Please plea-AHHHHNN!”

Without warning he was inside her. Greg’s engorged painfully hard erection sliding easily between Roe’s sopping wet lips. Arching her back Roe laughed softly with a sadist’s joy as the young man’s dick stroked against her g-spot. Sliding forward Roe thrust her hips and felt the favor returned, the young blonde biting his bottom lips as he began a slow rhythmic drive. With her hands gripping the couch cushions the voluptuous redhead squashed her large boobs around her plaything’s face with each pull upward. Back down and the young blonde’s cock hit her g-spot again causing loud moans of pleasure from both, their speed rapidly increasing, each thrust more powerful and passionate than the last.

“AHH! AHH! AHH!...Ahh…hmm…” Roe moaned before abruptly stopping and placing her hands on her thighs. “…not yet.”

“Aww no! C-come on, please! I’m so close!” Greg begged pitifully as he throbbed inside the redhead whose cruelty seemed to know no limit. “I’m dying here!”

“Patience…” The busty redhead said softly as she slid her hands along her own smooth legs and onto Greg’s sweat slicked sides. “…one last lesson…”

“Ohno! Ohnoplease, please not like this!” The well toned teen screamed as he felt Roe’s nails begin to stroke under his bottom ribs. “Noho! Noho! Eenn! Please don’t-don’t! Not-not like this!”

“Like there’s any…nn…other…ahh…way…ahh!” Roe replied as she began to dance her hips slowly back and forth while her wiggling fingers increased their speed.

“Ahh! Ahha! Ahaha! Noahah! NoAAH!” Torn between the slow sexual grind of the voluptuous older woman grinding along his pulsing shaft and the speedy tickles running up and down his sides Greg couldn’t help but laugh amongst his moaning.

Riding him hard the young man writhed beneath her, Roe’s fingers scribbling under Greg’s arms and all around his lower tummy. Sweat sheened over her bouncing boobs as her long red hair tossed wistfully up and down. The poor teen was split between torture and white hot ecstasy, his rampaging erection pumping inside Roe’s soft soaked pussy as he laughed helplessly against the merciless tickling. The older woman howled with her own all consuming lust and as her fingertips danced across Greg’s nipples he let out a loud primal roar. As he came inside her Roe could no longer focus her attacks and simply pulled herself in, clawing at the blonde boy’s back.

With the Amazon’s large milky breasts squished around his face Greg’s screams of pleasure became a muffled hoarse wallow. Pile driving his painfully erect cock the volcanic release put stars in the young man’s eyes. Roe’s own orgasm racked her voluptuous frame as she bounced wildly and cried out in howl and after howl of unrestrained delight. Both their bodies soaked in sweat and sticky sex juice Roe slumped forward and relaxed, quivering with the aftershocks of her nerve rattling orgasm. Trapped beneath Greg felt his entire body ache with exhaustion as his hard cock continued to throb and tingle inside the redhead’s steaming pussy.

The next morning Greg woke, his muscles aching and eyelids heavy as the daylight forced them closed. Putting a hand to his face the young man let out a heavy sigh and shook his head before springing his tired eyes open with surprise. He was still on the couch and still very naked, but he was free. At some stage, probably while Roe was still on top of him, he must have passed out. A little shaky on his legs Greg stood up and looked around the room. The stockings were gone, so was the feather and his torn clothes, Roe’s dress and discarded panties had disappeared too.

“Unh…?” Greg murmured to himself as he brushed a hand through his mousy blonde hair and noticed a small pile of neatly folded clothes on the couch beside him, a small piece of folded white paper sitting on top.

Dear Mr. Patient,” The curvy handwriting read on the note within.

I’ve had to go out, my apologies for not saying goodbye. You looked so peaceful sleeping, I didn’t want to wake you. There’s a new shirt for you and you’re welcome to anything in the fridge.

Yours truly,

Roe

P.S: I’m not entirely sure you learned your lesson. If you’re ever looking for a follow up, you know where to find me…

The End​

After that, I am 100% Greg will never stop coming back.

What's New

3/29/2024
The TMF Gathering forums keep you up to date on where and when folk are meeting up.
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
NEST 2024
Register here
The world's largest online clip store
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** brad1701 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back