• The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

*[3/9/12]* From Drinks To Laughs *[F/F]*

Darth Sidious

3rd Level Green Feather
Meghan and Jaz Colon are attending a cocktail party for the evening. Jaz enjoys a few glasses of wine and while she's not blaitantly drunk by any standard, she's a little tipsy and Meghan sees this as the perfect opportunity to have some fun with her. She convinces Jaz to have a seat in the stocks, not knowing what Meghan has planned. Meghan springs the trap and it becomes very obvious that Jaz is insanely ticklish and loses it in seconds. Unfortunately for Jaz, it's just the beginning and Meghan doesn't let up. Meghan tortures Jaz both physically and psychiologically by mixing sensual elements with intense tickling, which provokes strong reactions from Jaz. At times, the pleas for no's become yes's and vice versa. Meghan enjoys the powerful position shes in and takes full advantage in what we feel is a strong candidate for clip of the year! This clip features bare, upper and all over tickling with instrument use (feather, brush, nails, oil) and sensual elements as well.

STATS

Length: 22 minutes Full (12 Feet Only, 10 upper only)
Starring: Jaz Colon, Meghan Jones
Shoe Size: Jaz (6.5), Meghan (9.5)
Relevant Sequels: None
Jaz's Other Appearances: None
Meghan's Other Appearances: Ticklish Party Girl - 1, Ticklish Party Girl - 2, Tickle The Boss - 1, No Show No Mercy

Attached are four hi-res stills and a SD preview for your enjoyment. The links to the enhanced SD and HD previews are below. Comments are sincerely appreciated!

From Drinks To Laughs - Enhanced SD Preview
From Drinks To Laughs - HD Preview

This clip and all of our other recent material can be found on the official Stryker Entertainment Sub-Forum

PURCHASING

This clip is available exclusively on our official website at http://www.************************

Attachments

• jaz-hires1.jpg
    jaz-hires1.jpg
    1.3 MB · Views: 1,562
  • jaz-hires2.jpg
    jaz-hires2.jpg
    3.1 MB · Views: 1,024
  • fdtl-hrs1-1.jpg
    fdtl-hrs1-1.jpg
    859.6 KB · Views: 2,712
  • fdtl-hrs3-1.jpg
    fdtl-hrs3-1.jpg
    879.2 KB · Views: 2,177
  • FDTL-PreviewSD.wmv
    5.8 MB · Views: 3,699
Last edited:
Upper Body Stills

Upper Body Stills!

Attachments

• fdtl-hrs9.jpg
    fdtl-hrs9.jpg
    756.6 KB · Views: 329
  • fdtl-hrs11-1.jpg
    fdtl-hrs11-1.jpg
    802 KB · Views: 403
  • fdtl-hrs13-1.jpg
    fdtl-hrs13-1.jpg
    765.9 KB · Views: 255
  • fdtl-hrs20-1.jpg
    fdtl-hrs20-1.jpg
    829.5 KB · Views: 288
  • fdtl-hrs26.jpg
    fdtl-hrs26.jpg
    713.6 KB · Views: 274
Feet Stills

Bonus feet stills!

Attachments

• fdtl-hrs5-1.jpg
    fdtl-hrs5-1.jpg
    926.3 KB · Views: 566
  • fdtl-hrs7-1.jpg
    fdtl-hrs7-1.jpg
    807.4 KB · Views: 372
  • fdtl-hrs14-1.jpg
    fdtl-hrs14-1.jpg
    884.5 KB · Views: 573
  • fdtl-hrs15-1.jpg
    fdtl-hrs15-1.jpg
    909.6 KB · Views: 565
  • fdtl-hrs23-1.jpg
    fdtl-hrs23-1.jpg
    766.8 KB · Views: 494
Ok this might be the best tickle video preview ive seen all year so far
Excellent stuff Darth!!!

Jaz is gorgeous. Love her reactions and hope we get to see more of her :)

She is hot!!!! Seeing a hot Ticklish Latina makes me want to grab my wife right now!

jaz is so cute! and megan is a immortal tickle godess!

Darth, you have truly outdone yourself with this one. Jaz is one hot Latina and it is really awesome to see her doing a little Spanglish while being tickled and seeing how much this excited her. Meghan really goes to town on Jaz and takes her to her limits and then some. This is without a doubt the very best clip I've seen in a long time.

Thank you very much Brannyle for the wonderful comment/review. With so much to like in this clip, I think viewers will be hard pressed to NOT enjoy this one!

Darth, you have truly outdone yourself with this one. Jaz is one hot Latina and it is really awesome to see her doing a little Spanglish while being tickled and seeing how much this excited her. Meghan really goes to town on Jaz and takes her to her limits and then some. This is without a doubt the very best clip I've seen in a long time.

ok having bought this i have to say this is not only the best preview but the video is even better
please PLEASE bring her back for more Darth!!!

What's New

3/29/2024
The TMF Gathering forums keep you up to date on where and when folk are meeting up.
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
NEST 2024
Register here
The world's largest online clip store
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** brad1701 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back