• The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

Slice of Life #002: M/f

TickleMantis

4th Level Red Feather
Hysteria Lane: Slice of Life #002

M/f

By TickleMantis

“Dianne…?” Henry Wells muffled voice asked softly through the walls of the Taris household. “…anyone home?”

“In here!” Dianne Taris called to her friendly neighbor from over the backyard fence as the voluptuous forty-two year old placed a large washing basket atop the dryer.

Forty-six year old Henry Wells had been neighbors and close friends with the Taris family for nearly twenty years. He’d helped Carl Taris, Dianne’s husband, renovate their house, often came over for coffee or a beer on particularly hot days and had even helped Dianne’s youngest daughter with her schoolwork. With his own house and a career designing yachts the 6ft tall man with short graying hair and distinguished features was about as eligible as bachelor’s came.

“Oh hi Dianne.” Henry asked as he leaned in the doorway of the small laundry room and exchanged smiles with the long haired blonde woman who wore pink short shorts, white cotton socks and a baby pink t-shirt that appeared a size or two too small. “Got the house to yourself?”

“As usual.” Dianne sighed happily as she turned back to the washing machine slightly, unaware of Henry’s eyes wandering up her long well toned legs. “Carl’s at work and Tina’s out of town staying with friends.

“Good day to get some sun if you get the chance.” Henry replied, casting his eyes over his good friend’s shapely butt as he leaned casually against the door frame in his knee high khaki shorts and casual white t-shirt.

“Oh I know, I spent half the morning sun bathing haha!” Dianne laughed as she loaded dirty clothes into the washing machine, her large and clearly braless breasts jiggling beneath the thin cotton of her shirt. “Maybe this evening I’ll take some wine by the pool, but someone’s got to do the housework!”

“Hm.” Henry laughed softly in response but was paying much more attention to the small opening above Dianne’s pants were her shirt had ridden up slightly exposing the soft flesh along her side.

“And what are you up to this afternoon?” Dianne asked, oblivious to her friend’s wandering eyes. “…Henry?”

“…oh…” Henry replied as he suddenly caused Dianne to jump with surprise when he appeared behind her, his large hands sliding around her full figured hips. “…just visiting my favorite neighbors…”

“Henry!” Dianne said with an amused startle as she dropped the clothing she was sorting and pushed at her friend’s curious hands. “What are you doing?!”

“I don’t know…” Henry replied as he pushed upwards against the surprised blonde’s resistance and pushed his crotch into her peach like butt. “…what does it feel like I’m doing?”

“Henry! Nff!” Dianne struggled a little harder as she was pushed between the washing machine and Henry, his fingers suddenly creeping over the belt line and onto her soft sensitive skin. “Henry get off!”

“Nuh uh…” Henry said sliding his hands under Dianne’s t-shirt and onto her warm tender sides. “…come on, be nice…”

“Henry damn you!” Dianne tried pushing back against him but it was obvious his 5 day a week gym routine was paying off as Henry seemed to over power the distressed housewife with relative ease. “Carl will be home any second!”

“Play nice Dianne, no lies. Don’t forget…” Henry replied as his hands slid upward despite the squirming woman’s effort to push them back down. “…I know your weakness.”

Realizing exactly where it was Henry had his hands and the very clear advantage he now had over her, Dianne stopped in her tracks. Pausing with her hands around his wrists for a moment she slowly loosened her grip and reached forward, supporting herself on the open washing machine. Tensing with anticipation Dianne feared the worst, Henry had learned from the frozen woman’s husband years ago about her greatest weakness, absolute and crippling ticklishness.

“…Henry…” Dianne said softly, forcing a smile and doing her best to sound flirtatious. “…play nice.”

“I’m always nice…” Henry said as he pressed what was obviously a very hard erection into Dianne’s butt. “…well…usually.”

“Please Henry dOAA! EEEII!” A sudden lobster clawing to her lower ribs sent Dianne standing upright before suddenly buckling forward toward the washer again. “Henry stop it! Eeeeihheeeahaha!”

Pressed firmly between the washer and the muscular man behind her Dianne slapped helplessly at the open washing machine before taking Henry’s wrist in her desperate grip. Cackling wildly the poor woman had instantly become weaker than she already had been against her handsome neighbors superior strength and with her elbows extended outward like chicken wings could do nothing to stop him. Laughing uproariously Dianne screamed for Henry to cease his wicked tickle assault but her pleas seemed to fall on deaf or, more likely, unmerciful ears.

“Nice enough for you Dianne?” Henry asked, his cock becoming painfully erect inside his jockeys as the gyrating of Dianne’s ass pressing against his crotch caused no end of stimulation.

“HahaEE! EE! Henriiieeee! Hahaha! Stop!” Dianne begged, her cheeks flushing red as he continued to viciously goose her ribs cage. “Stop it! Pleaheeeheehahaaa!”

“Ohh, I’m a bit of a stinker aren’t I?” Henry asked with a chuckle as he finally relented squeezing. “Interrupting your chores like this.”

“Hh! Henry…nff…stop it…” Dianne sighed angrily and struggled, gritting her teeth as she felt the obviously aroused man’s hands begin sliding up toward her large bobbing boobs.

“You wanted…me to play nice…” Henry found it was getting easier the higher he got as he reached around and began to cup the bottoms of Dianne’s fleshy all natural breasts. “…I’m being nice…”

“No! Donnnn’t!” Dianne pushed with all her might but as to try and pry his hands away but within seconds Henry had easily reached her embarrassingly stiff nipples. “Nnn stop…it!...”

“Now now…” Henry said as he squished the forty two year old’s large boobs in each hand and began using his middle fingers to lightly stroke her intensely sensitive nipples. “…I can be mean again if that’s what you want…”

Grunting with defeat Dianne loosened her grip slowly and against her better judgment placed her hands back on the rim of the washers opening. The happily married mother of two had no intention of any sort of sordid affair but the threat of further tickling, especially with Henry’s hands now firmly clasped around her cushy breasts, was more than enough for her to allow such indignity.

“I know you like it…” Henry said, lewdly thrusting into Dianne’s butt. “…don’t try and hide it...”

“We…uh!...we can’t…” Dianne let slip an accidental moan of unwanted pleasure as Henry’s skilled fingers titillated the squirming woman more than she cared to admit. “Uhh…Henry stop…”

“Shut the lid…” Henry said, his nipple fondling turning to a soft pinching between thumb and index fingers.

“Wh-what….the…” Dianne said, closing her eyes and clenching her hands tight around the washers edge as she tried to suppress the growing lust swelling within her.

“The lid, the washer lid…” Henry interrupted, his thrusting noticeably increasing in speed and force.

Fearing any more tickling and shamefully being drawn into his forceful seduction, Dianne slammed the lid closed and leaned forward over the washer. With her boobs squishing against the top of the washing machine Henry pulled Dianne back, slid his hand to her hips and spun her around. Before the bedazzled housewife could react her neighbors strong hands had clamped her butt cheeks and she was launched upward.

“Unf!” Dianne groaned as Henry dropped her onto the washer, sliding her forward toward him and planting his raging covered boner between her short-short covered thighs. “Oh god!”

Grinding against her, Henry slid his large hands down the small of Dianne’s back and nuzzled his face into her slender neck. With a moan of approval as Henry’s warm lips softly sucked the bottom of her neck Dianne let herself be pushed backward. Lying back, her neighbors hard cock rubbing against her, the forty two year old blonde closed her eyes and went willingly with Henry’s take charge attitude. Sliding his hands along her arms the grey haired bachelor easily guided his voluptuous neighbors arms over the control panel toward the pipes behind her, an act Dianne barely noticed.

“Ohhh…ohhenryyy…” Dianne sighed as he softly bit her shoulder just inside her shirt collar before suddenly feeling something tighten quickly around her wrists. “Nnnf! Wha-“

Falling silent Dianne craned her neck to look behind her as Henry pushed himself backward and ceased his loving embrace. Unable to pull her arms from behind the washer she pulled herself back, sitting up, and with a stomach sinking realization saw a thin black belt looped tightly around her wrists and water piping. Secured in place the shocked blonde tugged fruitlessly before turning her attention back toward Henry, who stood a couple of feet back from the washer with a smug grin.

“Henry!” Dianne yelled angrily with her eyes wide, continuing to tug helplessly at the pipes. “You untie me right now!”

“If I untie you…” Henry spoke softly as he stepped forward between Dianne’s slender knees, the bottom half of her long legs dangling from the front of the washer. “…I don’t think you’ll play nice…”

“God damn you, if you think for one sec-“ Dianne froze as Henry raised his hands, wiggling all ten fingers toward her cotton covered tummy. “-I’m sorry! I’m sorry! Don’tdon’tdon’t!”

“Oh but you know I’m going to…” The proud looking forty six year old said as he pinched the bottom of Dianne’s t-shirt and raised it upward, over her belly button. “…you know I’m going to tickle you and there’s nothing you can do about it…”

“No! No please! Henry please!” Dianne stressed, her terrified blue eyes fixated on Henry’s wiggling fingers that drew closer and closer to the soft sensitive skin of her abdomen. “I’ll do whatever you want! Whatever you want!”

“Excellent…” Henry said, bunching the bottom of his panicked bound friend’s shirt up underneath her bulging breasts. “…because this is what I want!”

“NopleEEHEEE!” Dianne throwing her head back and let loose a high pitched squeal as her mad neighbor’s ten fingers began dancing wildly over her soft exposed tummy. “Yeeheehee! Ahahahaaa!”

Tossing her long hair from side to side Dianne struggled fitfully. Tugging desperately at her makeshift bonds. Kicking her legs uncontrollably either side of Henry the poor ticklish woman had no way to fight back, no way to resist, she simply had to suffer it for as long as her cruel neighbor desired. Convulsing with loud guffawing laughter Dianne’s cheeks began to grow a bright shade of red as she violently thrashed against the maddening tickles.

Forcing a surprised squeal Henry seemed determined to show little mercy as he once against viciously lobster clawed at the cackling woman’s soft rib cage. Skittering his fingers down her heaving sides forced a torrent of school girl giggles, easily turned back into raucously loud belly laughter by goosing Dianne’s ribs. Enjoying her desperate pleading more than a little Henry dug his thumbs deep into the helpless woman’s lower tummy sending her thrashing wildly against his attacks.

Before Dianne could even stop giggling Henry quickly took hold of her t-shirt and swiftly forced it upward, the overwhelmed woman’s large boobs spilling out into the open air. Tugging the shirt backward over the disheveled blonde’s arms he let it slip down to her wrists before leaning backward and rapidly squeezing the half naked housewife’s sides.

“Please Stahahooop!” Dianne begged, her top half now completely vulnerable to Henry’s merciless tickling. “Nomore! Nomoraahahaha!”

Dianne’s large milky white boobs jiggling before him, Henry dug his fingers in deep as he felt a painful pang from the restrictive underwear that concealed his achingly hard boner. With the topless woman screaming and pleading from his every touch the sense of power the handsome older man felt was extraordinary. Running his fingers up her sides and back down it was barely any effort to make Dianne laugh and plead desperately for him to stop. After several agonizing minutes the entrapped woman’s mid section was glowing pink from the incessant tickling.

“Hhhh! Henry!” Dianne gasped when his fingers finally lifted, her sense of disbelief skyrocketing as he turned his back to her and grabbed tightly around the frenzied woman’s right ankle. “No Henry please! Just-just give me a secAAAHAHAA!”

Kicking her leg wildly Dianne screamed with full on belly laughter as her capture’s five free fingers scribbled over the bottom of her socked foot. Attempting to push him away with her free leg Dianne pressed forcefully into Henry’s back, only for him to counter by wrapping his arm around her trapped ankle. With her right ankle now firmly trapped in the crook of the 6ft tall man’s arm the half nude woman’s kicking did almost nothing.

“You better stop that kicking Dianne…” Henry cooed playfully as he scribbled his free hand’s fingers over the thin cotton of the howling woman’s right sole. “…you don’t want me going after both feet, do you?”

“Stophahaha! Stopittt!” The ticklish woman screamed as the strokes along her sensitive sole drove her mad, unable to comprehend let alone hear Henry’s terrible threat.

“Alright, you asked for it!” Henry said excitedly as he snatched Dianne’s left ankle under the crook of his left arm and held both ankles tight.

“Ohno! Ohnono!” Dianne pleaded in loud desperate whispers as she jerked her legs back fitfully. “Please Henry! Please stop tickling me!”

“Hmm…” Henry titled his head back and caught Dianne’s wide shivering eyes while he crossed his forearms, his wiggling fingers barely a half inch from both sock covered soles. “…no…”

“No! Henrydon’tIcan’ttaAAAII!” Dianne screeched when Henry turned his attention back to her wriggling feet and scratched softly all over the bottoms of her socks. “YEEHEEHEE! NAhahaha!”

Notwithstanding she was intensely sensitive all over her shapely frame, Dianne Taris knew there were some places that went well beyond the usual excruciating level of ticklishness. Unfortunately at that moment, Henry just so happened to be taking cruel dominion over one such spot. Even with the near ineffective protection of her socks the overpowering sensitivity was more than enough to bring a tear to the distressed woman’s eye.

“What’s the matter Dianne?” Henry asked, digging his fingers in under the screaming woman’s toes and causing further tears to well in her eyes. “You don’t like me tickling your socks?”

“NO!NOHO!” Managing to force out words Dianne’s voice strained, the tendons in her neck stretching as she howled her protest.

“No problem my dear…” The devious bastard said to his maniacally laughing friend as he pinched the tips of both socks. “…that’s easily fixed!”

“Oh god NO!” Dianne shouted seriously as she felt the thin cotton begin sliding around the back of her heels. “Not that! No Henry please I can’t take it! I can’t do this pleasePLEASE!”

“Ooone…!” Henry said in a sing song voice as he plucked the right sock easily from Dianne’s squirming foot, it’s partner following it to the floor a second later. “...two!”

Her tender bare soles now out in the open air Dianne’s sense of vulnerability skyrocketed higher than it already was. The brief moment that followed was far from restful, the bare foot mother of two’s anticipation horrifying her every nerve. Aside from Dianne’s heavy, panicked breaths silence filled the small room, each second of waiting only making the inevitable tickling that much worse. Finally, after an agonizing ten seconds, Henry’s fingers raked sadistically down the length of the blonde’s wrinkled arches and the effect was even worse than expected.

“YYYYAAAII! HA- no –AHAHAHAA!” Dianne’s throat grew red as she exploded with riotous unwilling laughter, Henry’s short fingernails skittering around her supple heels.

Hysterical beyond reason tears began to bead in a steady stream down Dianne’s reddened cheeks. Aching to be free she kicked, pulled, tugged, shook, all to no avail. Completely trapped her only hope seemed to be freeing her ankles, but Henry clearly had no intention of letting go. Kicking her legs furiously the busty blonde’s bright red face contorted between expressions of terror and forced, uncontrollable mirth.

As her suffering escalated with no limit in sight Henry was having a joyous time. Dancing his fingertips lightly along the soft balls of the squealing woman’s feet he elicited deep wailing laughter. Raking his nails down Dianne’s arches caused her to scream louder each time and spidering down her instep made sure only laughter left her full red lips, as she became completely incapable of forming words. The minutes dragging on the cruel tickler saved the worst for the last as he suddenly wiggled his fingers quickly along the bottoms of Dianne’s delicate toes.

“EEE! EE! EEYAHAHAHA!” High pitched squealing burst from the barefooted housewife’s strained lips as her sanity rapidly decreased with each awful stroke.

“And that’s not even your most ticklish spot!” Henry said as he turned, lowering Dianne’s feet down carefully and showing off his excited toothy grin.

“Hhh! Hhhhh!...hhhh…” Dianne panted, her head hanging limp, a light sheen of sweat coating her topless body, long blonde locks hanging messily across her heaving breasts.

“But don’t worry, I’m not going to tickle you there…” Henry’s words were barely registering as Dianne blinked tears from her eyes while trying to reassemble her tickle broken mind. “…yet.”

Even though her neighbor’s words went mostly unheard they were no less untrue, the wildly ticklish woman did have one spot that trumped even her bare feet for sensitivity. Fortunately, given the way Henry had tied her, with her arms forced back behind, the weakened woman’s her underarms were somewhat protected but it was still a prospect that petrified the voluptuous housewife.

“…please…Henry…hhh…” Dianne wheezed her words as she saw his large hands slowly reach toward her fleshy breasts.

“’Please Henry’ what?” The grey haired sadist teased as he pinched the sobbing woman’s hardened nipples softly. “Please…tickle me more?”

“Noho! Noho! Eee! Staha! Stahaha!” Barely able to finish a single word Dianne bounced from side to side as her neighbor’s nimble fingers began flicking delicately across her large pink nipples.

Descending into a giggle fit it didn’t occur to Dianne that her own jiggling and bouncing was only helping to tickle her more. The soft stroking around her areoles and gentle touching on the very tips of her nipples made the helpless woman’s boobs shake like jello, her kicking legs and frightful expression in stark contrast to her traitorous libido. Despite her hatred for the torturous tickling Dianne’s unwilling lust became as impetuous as her laughter and on her already sexually charged nipples the effect became impossible to ignore.

Continuing to pinch, stroke, flick and generally harass Dianne’s jiggling boobs for several minutes Henry knew the result was more than just involuntary laughter. Her nipples hard to the point of throbbing and eyes shifting between torment and pleasure the handsome bachelor needed no more sign of the bound blonde’s obvious arousal. Knowing he could push her to the point of climax the excited forty six year old wasn’t going to let her off that easily. As the first of what would have been a cascade of pleasurable moans escaped her lips, Henry immediately stopped.

“Starting to have a little too much fun I see…” Henry boasted, taking pride in his ability to easily push the bare breasted housewife between heaven and hell. “…let’s take a look at the damage.”

Shuddering with erotic energy Dianne barely put up a fight as the strong man’s hands clutched her short-shorts and panties, tugging them both out from underneath her. Making a few tiny kicks did nothing to deter him as Henry swiftly pulled the last of the sweaty woman’s clothes over her ankles. As he’d expected, right there between her quivering thighs was a soaking wet blonde bush.

Whimpering silently between erratic breaths Dianne watched as Henry pulled his t-shirt up over his head. His pecks were firm and tanned, his abs a tidy six pack, the vision was no help at all in calming the naked woman’s steaming loins. As he dropped his shorts Dianne found herself wishing he’d have stripped much sooner, perhaps the tormenting tickles could have been avoided. Shamelessly admiring the huge bulge protruding from his white jockeys the humiliated housewife took an involuntary gasp as he disrobed revealing his huge erect cock.

“G-get away from me with that thing…” Dianne whispered half heartedly as Henry’s large hands stroked softly over her knees and up the length of her trembling thighs.

“Did you really think…” Henry paused as he clenched the teary eyed woman’s shapely butt cheeks and pulled her forward to the edge of the washer. “…that I wouldn’t save the best ‘til last?”

“AWHAW!” Dianne cried as Henry’s long wet cock slid between her sopping pussy lips and collided with her g-spot. “AW! OOH! HHN!”

Letting him take hold the shamefully horny mother of two shrieked with ecstasy as he thrust into her. Sliding back Henry brought himself up once again and pummeled Dianne’s g-spot, his own pleasure clearly marked by his wide O shaped mouth. Locked in erotic embrace the well cut tickle-bully caressed his hands over her thighs, up her sides and kneaded her ballooning breasts between his fingers. Moaning loudly it wasn’t until a tiny wiggle under her arm caused the sweat drenched blonde to snap out of her lustful daze.

“You didn’t-NN!-answer my-AH!-question!” Henry said as he continued to thrust back and forth, making sure Dianne couldn’t ignore his raging hard cock for even a second as he wormed his devilish fingers up into the smooth hollows of her underarms.

“HH-Henreee!-NAH!-not-NN-Not now!-ahh!” Dianne fought as she tried her absolute best to not let the wriggling beneath her arms ruin the sexual delight tidal waving through her loins. “No! D-Ah! Doha! Nohaha! NAHAHA—“

With a wheeze and soft, squeaking whimper Dianne’s cheeks stretched and as Henry’s fingers buried themselves into her most ticklish spot she fell into silent, tortured laughter. Arching her back the continuous pile driving into her soaking pussy kept the waves of pleasure crashing through her but the underarm torment threw her spiraling through the pits of hell.

Torn between an ocean of bliss and an abyss of ticklish anguish Dianne could feel the bubble of pleasure swelling. Torment or not the fact remained that any kind of tickling, even the terrible assault on her most unbearably sensitive spot, was the biggest turn on the blonde’s voluptuous body could deliver. Coupled with Henry’s painfully erect cock thrusting back and forth between her quaking thighs it would have been another ten seconds at most before the dam burst.

Even in that moment, as Dianne shook violently beneath him, the wily neighbor wouldn’t allow her a single sliver of control. Knowing she was close Henry sought to make things happen on his own time, and with a ravenous hunger wrapped his lips firmly around the bound woman’s pulsating right nipple. Sucking greedily the older man felt her tighten and as she screamed a hoarse, strained scream he too exploded with orgasmic thunder.

His cock throbbing inside her Henry gripped tightly with his hands, clenching at the fleshy malleable skin at the side of her boobs. Burying his face against her neck the hard cumming hunk bit Dianne’s shoulder. Crying with intensity the housewife’s body was racked with white hot bliss. Pulling wildly she gave the belt that bind her and the pipes she was tied to a run for their money, almost busting them clean from the wall.

As their orgasms subsided Henry’s cock continued to throb within Dianne who shuddered from hypersensitivity. Growing limp the sweat soaked blonde leaned backward, her neighbor’s chest pressing against her breasts as he leaned forward on top of her. Both exhausted the two adversaries lay panting for a long time, their hot bodies pressed together, sticky and disheveled. Eventually, finally, Dianne felt the tight binds around her wrists loosen and Henry’s slightly less erect cock slide from between her sopping wet pussy.

“So…” Henry said, running his hand through his short grey hair as he plucked his jockey’s from off the floor. “…how about that wine by the pool?”

The End.​

Last edited:
Thanks! Usually the bulk of comments end up in the 'Post Stories' section when the stories are first put up. I'm glad you liked it! :D

What's New

4/20/2024
Visit the TMF Welcome Forum and take a momenrt to say hello!
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
NEST 2024
Register here
The world's largest online clip store
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** brad1701 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back