• The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

UK Tickling: Busty Redhead Jade-Victoria's First Tickle Session! (NYLON, BARE, BOOBS)

turtleboy

Level of Blackberry Feather
This one features a tickling introduction for huge-breasted UK babeshow babe Jade-Victoria! Jade came in to shoot with the awesome Alex Adams, and we shot this first scene beforehand.

image4ll.jpg

Jade is very ticklish - especially on her feet..she has a soft, giggly laugh but thrashes around like crazy. She is very tall, and pretty strong too so it was kind of hard to keep her on the massage chair - we had to lay it flat half-way through lol! Jade's enormous boobs (even bigger since she had a baby seven weeks ago!) start to escape from her top early on in this one, and so we just pulled it down to set them free :) Her nylon feet get tickled with fingers and later the hairbrush, and in the final minutes her bare feet get tickled too!

image2dj.jpg

This one has whole body tickling with more focus on her feet. The F/F scenes with Alex feature some more prolonged tickling of her upperbody as well as the feet and will be coming up later in the week. Hope you like Jade's first tickle session anyway...she said she enjoyed the shoot and will be coming back again soon! This scene will be in the UK Tickling store shortly...

Preview:
https://rapidshare.com/files/2372056991/Jade_First_Tickle_Session_HD_Sample.wmv
or:
http://www.mediafire.com/?q7m7dkj3mm2wbcz

Attachments

• Image5.jpg
    Image5.jpg
    278.3 KB · Views: 253
  • Image7.jpg
    Image7.jpg
    252.2 KB · Views: 391
  • Image9.jpg
    Image9.jpg
    228.6 KB · Views: 837
  • Image10.jpg
    Image10.jpg
    315.4 KB · Views: 232
  • Image76.jpg
    Image76.jpg
    246.7 KB · Views: 639
:wub:

Attachments

• Image78.jpg
    Image78.jpg
    307.6 KB · Views: 236
  • Image13.jpg
    Image13.jpg
    244 KB · Views: 257
  • Image14.jpg
    Image14.jpg
    262 KB · Views: 155
  • Image15.jpg
    Image15.jpg
    247.3 KB · Views: 155
  • Image17.jpg
    Image17.jpg
    247 KB · Views: 427
:wub:

Attachments

• Image18.jpg
    Image18.jpg
    249 KB · Views: 281
  • Image19.jpg
    Image19.jpg
    255.7 KB · Views: 431
  • Image20.jpg
    Image20.jpg
    256.5 KB · Views: 356
  • Image22.jpg
    Image22.jpg
    237.3 KB · Views: 541
She's beautiful! I love the way her ample "real" breasts move in a waving motion as she's being tickled. Bravo!

I've long been an admirer of Jade-Victoria and so I am delighted to see she's worked with you tb. With her and Alex you are really spoiling us. I honestly thought that if they hadn't worked with you by now then they never would. Keep up the good work and I can't wait to see who you manage to surprise us with next.

for me also, she's my new favorite. i love how tall and built she is! what a woman! i'd like to see her in a f/m too.
keep up the great work.
steve

OMG!!!
I am Loving Jade-Victoria's Feet!!!
They are so Big, Milk White, Soft Looking and Ticklish!!!!!

Great clip, thanks for sharing.

Wow! There are a lot of people really liking Jade-Victoria out there. Out of interest as a long time admirer, what in particular do people like about her? Is it just her mega melons?

Well of course she is. She yet another yummy Brummie!

She is..although I think she's another Essex gal now!

I've long been an admirer of Jade-Victoria and so I am delighted to see she's worked with you tb. With her and Alex you are really spoiling us. I honestly thought that if they hadn't worked with you by now then they never would. Keep up the good work and I can't wait to see who you manage to surprise us with next.

I do have a few (hopefully) surprises ;) I agree though, Jade and Alex are great and Alex is coming back to shoot with me again next week!

She is..although I think she's another Essex gal now!

I do have a few (hopefully) surprises ;) I agree though, Jade and Alex are great and Alex is coming back to shoot with me again next week!

It would appear that The Only Way Is Indeed Essex (TOWIIE?). Any chance of a UK Tickling vajazzle special? :)

I am starting to suspect that shooting with you is Alex's new favourite hobby - and no, I don't think for one minute she is developing a tickle fetish. Is a nice fantasy but in my experience models just find being tickled fun!

It would appear that The Only Way Is Indeed Essex (TOWIIE?). Any chance of a UK Tickling vajazzle special? :)

I am starting to suspect that shooting with you is Alex's new favourite hobby - and no, I don't think for one minute she is developing a tickle fetish. Is a nice fantasy but in my experience models just find being tickled fun!

Yes, she definitely finds it fun! We're also shooting some content for her site too and and she asked to do some tickling and foot fetish stuff :)

She's beautiful! I love the way her ample "real" breasts move in a waving motion as she's being tickled. Bravo!

Thanks b0xr...'ample' is a good way of putting it lol!

for me also, she's my new favorite. i love how tall and built she is! what a woman! i'd like to see her in a f/m too.
keep up the great work.
steve

Thanks steve, I'm going to be arranging another shoot with her soon as she said she enjoyed it!

What's New

3/28/2024
Stop by the TMF Welcome Forum and take a second to say hello!
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
NEST 2024
Register here
The world's largest online clip store
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** brad1701 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back