• The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

Tickle Intensive - *(6/10/12)* Desperately Ticklish Samantha *F/F*

AlternativeProd

Verified
Samantha is a stunning 20 year old Latina hottie who has the most ticklish feet out of any of our models to date. This is her very first tickling clip. She’s locked in the stocks in a KILLER bikini, her toes tied and immobile. She HATES to be tickled and is EXTREMELY nervous.

Samantha’s most ticklish spot is her feet and Kelli is BRUTAL with them. Samantha reacts so violently to a fingernail running down her size 8 soles, you’d think she was being electrocuted. KELLI USES HER SHARP NAILS TO TICKLE HER FEET AND SAMANTHA GOES ABSOLUTELY BALLISTIC! The poor girl is hysterical and begging for it to stop, but she hasn’t even made it through the first 30 seconds! Kelli covers her soles in baby oil and uses her sharp nails and dual hairbrushes on her victim’s helpless feet. Samantha screams and struggles like a madwoman, but her tormentor has NO MERCY. Her upperbody is also RIDICULOUSLY ticklish and Kelli makes sure to hit every spot. Pits, ribs, bellybutton, even the back of her knees don’t escape Kelli’s evil fingernails! SAMANTHA IS DESPERATE FOR THE TICKLING TO STOP, BUT KELLI’S NEVER SEEN A GIRL THIS TICKLISH, AND IS INTENT ON PUSHING HER TO EDGE! Samantha tries to plead for mercy, but she’s so damn ticklish, she can’t find the breath to beg!

By the end of the clip, this ticklish Latina has been reduced to a sore, hysterical mess.

This clip is mostly foot tickling with two upperbody segments.

HD Preview: https://hotfile.com/dl/159305591/c235e5d/DespTkPrvHD.wmv.html

HD Mirror: http://www.mediafire.com/?4pvss7v2deq0o81

Attachments

• DespTk(34)A.JPG
    DespTk(34)A.JPG
    786.8 KB · Views: 1,648
  • DespTk(32)S.jpg
    DespTk(32)S.jpg
    292.6 KB · Views: 1,033
  • DespTk(98)S.JPG
    DespTk(98)S.JPG
    300.6 KB · Views: 1,092
  • DespTk(110)S.JPG
    DespTk(110)S.JPG
    290.8 KB · Views: 1,472
  • DespTkPrv.wmv
    5.3 MB · Views: 3,053
Last edited:
Bonus pics.

Attachments

• DespTk(4)S.jpg
    DespTk(4)S.jpg
    290.8 KB · Views: 499
  • DespTk(14)S.jpg
    DespTk(14)S.jpg
    294.7 KB · Views: 427
  • DespTk(17)S.jpg
    DespTk(17)S.jpg
    279.2 KB · Views: 278
  • DespTk(21)S.jpg
    DespTk(21)S.jpg
    291.5 KB · Views: 375
  • DespTk(23)S.jpg
    DespTk(23)S.jpg
    292.1 KB · Views: 464
Two more pics. Samantha's sole shots, size 8. One aftermath pic.

Attachments

• DespTk(24)S.jpg
    DespTk(24)S.jpg
    272.9 KB · Views: 504
  • DespTk(38)A.JPG
    DespTk(38)A.JPG
    836.3 KB · Views: 462
  • DespTk(40)A.JPG
    DespTk(40)A.JPG
    793.9 KB · Views: 451
  • DespTk(79)S.JPG
    DespTk(79)S.JPG
    310 KB · Views: 339
  • DespTk(128)S.JPG
    DespTk(128)S.JPG
    267.3 KB · Views: 598
The only thing I like more than ticklish female Asians is ticklish Latinas and she's beautiful.

This clip is absolutely fantastic. The lee is beautiful and really ticklish. Kelli was also on her A game; her teasing in this video is amazing. It also appeared in the full clip that Samantha had to use her safeword several times (not shown). I hope to see the lee at least a few more times! :bubbly:

Barlow

Samantha is absolutly hot! Nice laught, sexy body and cute bellybutton ! I hope to see her spreadeagle on a table and tickled on her sexy belly!!!

how do i get my evil fingers on this beauty

Wow, Samantha is a firecracker!!!
I love her laugh and reactions to the tickling!!!
I'm also loving Kelli's verbal teasing, and Samantha's talk in between laughs!

Great clip, thanks for sharing.

Thats what being ticklish is all about! Theeee hottest model on any site in the past 2 years... Beautiful, stunning gorgeous total bombshell with killer bod and a great laugh and reactions... Well done :couch:

Last edited:
Guys, you've got yourself a keeper! EVERYTHING about Samantha is a ticklee is perfect! Beautiful and genuinely horrendously ticklish all over, and I love that she's Latina and has long hair. I even loved that she naively asked "a brush?", not knowing what kind of weapon it's capable of! A personal, very minor nitpick is that I prefer long toes, but that's nothing really. This damsel in distress should be a regular from now on! No-one as beautiful and ticklish as her should never be tickled just once!

That's what it's all about! :) Helpless, beautiful, laughing 'lee :D

Great job matey!

I really hope she does a nylon tickling scene, that would be awesome

Looks good but i would love to see her in tan sheer nylons and in your stock ;)

I'm looking forward to see her pillared! then PILLARED and maybe PILLARED AGAIN!!!
But I hope you will pillar her at least one time!!!

Love that koochie koo teasing!

Every time I work with Kelli, she seems to get more and more into tickling the girls. Love that teasing as well.

I'm looking forward to see her pillared! then PILLARED and maybe PILLARED AGAIN!!!
But I hope you will pillar her at least one time!!!

Samantha wasn't comfortable with the Pillared position, but I do have plans to Pillar some new models, so keep an eye out!

What's New

3/28/2024
Stop by the TMF Welcome Forum and take a second to say hello!
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
NEST 2024
Register here
The world's largest online clip store
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** brad1701 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back