• The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

Tickled by a pot handle (*/M)

YouNeverKnow175

TMF Master
So the other day I was cooking with my aunt, who is visiting from out of town. I was standing at the stove, and she grabbed the handle of the pot that was closest to me and rotated it toward her. The pot handle scraped across my entire abdomen/waistline, my most insanely ticklish spot. I didn't react too much, other than my stomach automatically retracting, but no one noticed. It tickled like CRAZY for about three seconds though. Just had to share with y'all :) Bet you've never been tickled by a pot handle :)

OK,I'm ready for my session. I have my sonic care, feathers, bondage tape and a pot handle... :)
Kidding around, it was the unexpectedness of the item...
Thanks for sharing

I've been tickled by LOTS of inanimate objects! LOL!

Shirts hanging in the closet, back of the shoe I was sliding my foot into, etc.

~ toyou

LOL that's awesome! XD hahahaha sounds sooo funny. I can join the been-tickled-by-inanimate-objects too. Never by a pot handle though.. Mostly by.. bags, like women carrying bags walking past me and the bag touching my side or stomach. Bags are evil!

I can definitely relate to the involuntary convulsiveness of the stomach muscles. They betray you every time. The worst is when someone grazes your stomach -- and you do a good job of suppressing your reaction -- but your abdominal muscles twitch without your permission, and the person notices? Then they're all like "What's the matter -- you a little ticklish there?" And the power dynamic of your relationship is irrevocably shifted from that moment forward.

What's New

4/19/2024
Check out the huge number of thicklign clips that can be found at Clips4Sale. The webs biggest fetish clip store!
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
NEST 2024
Register here
The world's largest online clip store
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** brad1701 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back