• The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

Tales From the Low Roads, Chapter 27 (M/F, UB; */F, foot; MM/F, feet).

I likewise am looking forward to Chapter 28, as it will feature some special visitors! Am most eager to start the art… to learn how to draw these iconic characters properly and find plenty of exciting things for them to do!

oh gosh yes, i too am very much looking forward to this... as are they... although i think they may be a little nervous at what awaits them... nervous and very excited

also, i just want to add that in the buried in the sand section of the chapter i love how there are a whole load of folk standing watching and enjoying the tickling with their ice creams and looks of delight on their faces

the idea of being helplessly tickled in front of a crowd like that (especially a crowd of folk from tabor) is delicious

I'll do my very best to see that your ladies feel comfortable in this unfamiliar venue, Detritus (in a thrilling, exciting way, of course. It doesn't do to have characters in a tickle comic feel too terribly comfortable)! I'm making good progress with the script and should be ready to commence artwork sometime in November. Am really anxious to get started!

Thanks for your kind observations about the beach scene! I was eager that this setting should have a giddy party atmosphere, even while Charity is being put upon in rather abusive fashion. Which inevitably would involve some form of food… folks in this comic never seem to get their fill of delicious goodies, and a boardwalk milieu (though there wasn't any actual boardwalk… an oversight on my part) offers all sorts of opportunity for fun treats. I'm only sorry I didn't have a chance to show people choking down funnel cake, corn dogs and deep-fried Snickers bars… if I get another shot at this, you can bet they'll be there!

I like to include plenty of crowds in these scenarios; it gives me an excuse to indulge in exaggerated character design that may grow excessive and tiresome if one had to stare at it panel after panel. If I come up with a background guy that's too ridiculously outlandish, at least you only have to look at him once! And frequently a design will become stuck in my head, so that I feel the need to expand his role from nobody of full-fledged participant. Crowds become a recruiting tool in that way. Several of the story's characters were born in that fashion… we'll get to meet a few more during the trip to Pandataria (however long that's going to take!)

Thanks once again! Chapter 28 should be ready sometime in early 2013. March, I'm hoping (got my fingers crossed!)

i loved it 8D I`ve been reading your comics for such a long time now ^_^ i absolutly <3 Charity, she`s my fav :innocent: !! :D i hope we get too see alot more of her. Truly an awesome story so far sir! ^o^

Thanks so much, Niji-Ga, for this bump-up and for your very kind words! Most delighted that you've enjoyed the series and this latest offering! Longtime readers make me so grateful that I'be stuck with it... really makes all the effort worthwhile! It's quite special to me, too, that you've picked a favorite character to follow! With such a large cast, I'm gratified as can be that so many of them have earned rooting interest! Charity will have plenty of trouble to get into still... during the trip to Pandataria and once the party reaches the island (lots of peril for her to dodge there!) Hope she and the story generally will continue to deserve your attention! I'll do all I can to insure that things remain intense!

I haven't checked out your ongoing series in months (my loss!). Great plot line, superb artwork, as usual!

Hi Kopfhorer! Very happy you enjoyed this latest chapter! You didn't miss much by not checking in earlier... it took me forever (like seven months) to get it ready! To be fair, that includes unrelated activity throughout April and May, but even five months is a long stretch. I just this weekend finished the script for Chapter 28 and am confident that production won't be nearly so involved this time.

I'm most pleased that you like the way the story's progressing! An engaging plot is priority #1 with me! Thanks too for your kind compliment about the artwork! Am eager to contribute more of the same, just as soon as I can make it happen! Till then, thanks for the wonderful, much-appreciated support! It keeps me going strong!

The writing is insane! I love it! Your work is truly exceptional! More please!

Thank you, Giggle-maker! Very good of you to note the story's scripting! I do my best to infuse the characters' dialogue with eccentricity, and it's rewarding indeed that it should make such a favorable impression! Much of Chapter 28 will be written in the style of epic poetry... hope you'll enjoy that too! Will deliver just as soon as I possibly can!

I have a question for Low Roads, are there any plans to make more chapters? Your stuff is amazing and I know that it takes time to upload, but I was just curious as your chapters have always been unique with many different stories.

Just one thought from a fan.

Hi Rock21!

My deepest apologies for this long, long layoff period. My laptop quit working a couple of years back, and without it I'm unable to scan or upload comix pages to the TMF. As I'm on a limited income, it's taking me awhile to put resources aside for repairs or replacement... please depend on it that I haven't given up on the Low Roads storyline, and that I continue to work on it even in absence of regular posting. Chapters 28, 29 and 30 are completely finished; I'm in the midst of work on Chapter 31 right now. I'm terribly grateful for your continuing interest in this series. Thanks so much for the encouragement! I promise you I'm doing everything I can to get things back on track, though I can't give you any likely timetable for resumption. But you may expect new pages eventually! Depend on that!

First, thank you for all that you have already given us. Second, you don't have to apologized to us for anything. It's your baby, if you do the George Martin schedule then so be it.

Thanks very much, LordSebastian, both for your considerate compliments and for your patience! I'll need to beg much of the latter, I fear; production seems to take longer and longer with each new chapter. And at this snail-like pace, it's darned irksome not to be able to post immediately. I hate not bring able to share. But I'll crack this problem soon. It's just a matter of time. Hopefully we'll all have plenty of that!

Hi Rock21!

My deepest apologies for this long, long layoff period. My laptop quit working a couple of years back, and without it I'm unable to scan or upload comix pages to the TMF. As I'm on a limited income, it's taking me awhile to put resources aside for repairs or replacement... please depend on it that I haven't given up on the Low Roads storyline, and that I continue to work on it even in absence of regular posting. Chapters 28, 29 and 30 are completely finished; I'm in the midst of work on Chapter 31 right now. I'm terribly grateful for your continuing interest in this series. Thanks so much for the encouragement! I promise you I'm doing everything I can to get things back on track, though I can't give you any likely timetable for resumption. But you may expect new pages eventually! Depend on that!

I agree, you don't need to apologize at all for the delay... It would be refreshing to see your latest (and absolutely epic) artworks, Low Roads.

I agree, you don't need to apologize at all for the delay... It would be refreshing to see your latest (and absolutely epic) artworks, Low Roads.

This ^

We will pine for more from you. Even beg. But will also wait patiently in the hopes that the epic journey down the Low Roads is far from over.

You're stuff is truly one of a kind - and is so very valued.

B

Thank you so much, wonderful Bohey! The awe-inspiring Mistress of the Abyss is the very antithesis of abysmal in her stirring praise and encouragement! Your kindness has never failed to energize, no less so than the shining example of your Louvre-quality artistic treasury. We all of us owe you for the richness you bestow!

This ^

We will pine for more from you. Even beg. But will also wait patiently in the hopes that the epic journey down the Low Roads is far from over.

You're stuff is truly one of a kind - and is so very valued.

B
From one of the most prolific, successful, creative personalities in our expression-rich Community, your words are golden, dear Deeto! Please depend on it... I've not now nor will I ever give up on this story till it's completed. It binds me too firmly to this venue and its beloved people for that ever to be an option. My strong hope is that my comix will offer some measure of the excitement and joie de vivre that your own projects convey so effortlessly! The Bandito's oeuvre is more than just a catalogue of supreme sinful delights... it's an inspiration to measure one's own achievement against! Such a blessing that our humble, generous-to-a-fault highwayman is in every way worthy of such awesome responsibility. You truly are a treasure, my friend!

Haha! Practical-as-ever Kal! I don't have a Paypal account, nor do I wish to turn my personal creative pretensions into any kind of public works project, but I thank you for alerting me to this fascinating concept! Share the wealth in its most literal application! Really, I'm not so destitute that I'd contemplate such an extreme. I could afford the expenditure now, except that it would tax my current reserves and compromise any emergency needs. As I still have the wherewithal to continue comix production, the ability to post seems expendable at present. That's a touch unkind to those who've been so appreciative, and I do hope you'll bear with me a while longer. This drought won't last forever, I promise you!

In the interim, I've gotten into photo compositing, a pastime I can exercise and post using only the resources of the phone. I can't offer them en masse, unfortunately, as I've discovered no way to transmit more than one image per posting with my current system. Here's a taste, however. Soon as I'm back on track, I'll start compiling them in regular threads. I've got literally hundreds of the damned things!

Here's a little something from one of my very favorite blob movies, "Caltiki, the Immortal Monster". Knowing our common affection for macabre subjects, I thought this might just hit the spot! All components were derived from an extensive web search... I didn't do any of the original photography or build any of the models used, only matte and composite the images:

Attachments

• image.jpg
    image.jpg
    159 KB · Views: 78
Haha! Practical-as-ever Kal!
Call me Practi-Kal.

Really, I'm not so destitute that I'd contemplate such an extreme.
If you'll forgive my French: nonsense!
It's no extreme, it is a legitimate way to raise funds and gauge community response and awareness.
Software developers routinely employ Kickstarter to raise funds.
I see no difference here, except from a philosofical "share the wealth" point of view.

I'm not trying to demean Kickstarter, Kal. I can see it's valuable; I've read about instances where it's been utilized to fund motion pictures with startup cash. What I am saying is that it's not for me. I'd have some nerve asking for donations when, with a little more application, I can take care of any difficulties on my own.

I'd have some nerve asking for donations.

I see your point.
A matter of pride; of being self reliant.

But this side of the fence I see a different problem.

I can't speak for other users, but I enjoy your art and comics.
You mentioned you have several unfinished comics, waiting for editing.
Without a new PC you can't finish them.
This means, without said PC I am being denied to your comics.

Maybe I can't afford buying you a brand new PC.
But it would be logical if I contributed to buying one, so I can keep enjoying your art.

Of course, if running a conventional fund-raiser doesn't feel ok to you, you might consider different options.
A lottery, commissions, some kind of prizes.
You are not asking for "donations".
To my knowledge you are no charitable institution; much less a church.

You would be simply enabling me to your comics, which are currently unavailable for pratical reasons.

:)

Sorry to have been absent for so long, and even more so to hear the Low Roads is still on-hold. I miss your deft turn of phrase, the rich illustrated world and, of course, those very unique and fleshed out characters.
You are, at once, the Tolkien, Twain and Swift of tickle comic creators, and the forum is dimmed by the absence of Mercy and company.
I would consider aiding you in the purchase of a new PC as well.

Hey Low Roads

Sorry to hear you are still having computer trouble, but thanks for keeping us updated

I look forward to when you have your technology back as it sousds as though we then get 2 or 3 episodes all at once

I have special interest in epsiode 28, of course, because of its special guests :popcorn:

Sorry about the very late reply, guys. I've had a lot to do this week and am running a bit on empty right now.

I see your point.
A matter of pride; of being self reliant.
True, all too true. Pride... Satan's sin! I'd rather rule in Tabor County than serve somewheres else. And one's not strictly in control if he's beholden to financiers.

I can't speak for other users, but I enjoy your art and comics.
You mentioned you have several unfinished comics, waiting for editing.
Without a new PC you can't finish them.
This means, without said PC I am being denied to your comics.
Yeah, it's definitely a concern that weighs on me, a responsibility I take seriously.

Firstly, thank you for your kind assessment of my comix series! I'm most flattered that you follow and enjoy it... it's tremendously fulfilling to be able to trade admiration with the creative powerhouses of this Community; and as one of its early founding members, with a portfolio of unassailably classy artistic output, your opinion looms large. You make your case well and, believe me, it grates to be absent from active contributing for so long. It's a double-spur to make necessary adjustments to my budget and to lay any hint if procrastination aside in order to get back on track.

Maybe I can't afford buying you a brand new PC.
But it would be logical if I contributed to buying one, so I can keep enjoying your art.
I promise you, such will not be necessary if I redouble my commitment and stay true to my priorities. It's come to take me about 6 to 8 months to put one of these chapters together anymore... the wait for fresh material's gonna be interminable no matter what happens, and I'd rather not deceive folks into thinking that an increased cash flow would make it any shorter.

All said, thanks very much for your concern, Kal. It's proper encouragement for me not to neglect my obligations and see to it that the Low Roads are traversable again as quickly as I can make it happen.

Sorry to have been absent for so long, and even more so to hear the Low Roads is still on-hold.
Hi Tom! Hey, my friend, you've got nothing to regret... your stunning trio of Foxy ladies linger lovingly and lastingly in our collective memory, superlative representatives in those times when you can't help but be away! Lovely Lu is never far from my thoughts, believe you me!

As for the Low Roads comic, I pray the drought I've inflicted on everyone for the past nearly two years will soon be over. California's got more than enough drought trouble right now... I sure don't need to add to it.

I miss your deft turn of phrase, the rich illustrated world and, of course, those very unique and fleshed out characters.
You are, at once, the Tolkien, Twain and Swift of tickle comic creators, and the forum is dimmed by the absence of Mercy and company.
Thanks a million, Tom! You make me very proud (there we go again, me and my pride!) to be a member of this Community and to have made what contributions I have! The literary comparisons you make are ones I aspire to, and if I fall short of those great names' grandeur and accomplishment, any kinship at all is a cherished compliment!

Mercy pines for your company and hectors me about it unmercifully! This is the place where she belongs and where she longs to be!

I would consider aiding you in the purchase of a new PC as well.
Your largess is most heartwarming and appreciated! But, as I mentioned to Kal, it's a contribution better targeted elsewhere. I'm not far from resuming the series... what I need to do is gather my guts together and make it happen sooner rather than later. Having repairs done is gonna be traumatic whether I can afford it of not... so, I just gotta buckle down.

Hey Low Roads

Sorry to hear you are still having computer trouble, but thanks for keeping us updated

I look forward to when you have your technology back as it sousds as though we then get 2 or 3 episodes all at once

I have special interest in epsiode 28, of course, because of its special guests :popcorn:
Thank you, Detritus! You're absolutely right... soon as I'm properly back online, I'll have three new full chapters for everyone to see! And Chapter 31 won't be all that far away, either!

Of all the folks who deserve my apologies for this delay, I owe you the biggest one! You've been extraordinarily patient, and I appreciate it. The wonderful special guests you mention more than deserve their due... it's criminal to keep them waiting all this time! Just another reason I gotta get on the ball!

Firstly, thank you for your kind assessment of my comix series! I'm most flattered that you follow and enjoy it...

I do.
Also, see attachment.

Attachments

• K.LBH_Folder.01.jpg
    K.LBH_Folder.01.jpg
    66.3 KB · Views: 36
Gratifyingly thorough! And neatly catalogued, too! I'm impressed!

Attachments

• image.jpg
    image.jpg
    197.3 KB · Views: 51
What's New

3/28/2024
Stop by the TMF Welcome Forum and take a second to say hello!
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
NEST 2024
Register here
The world's largest online clip store
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** brad1701 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back