• The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

Thank you Bella!!!

kered

Verified
I had a great time! You and Chef Bill made all feel comfortable at your home......and well fed with Byron's beans and JPie's cornbread. The Friday pitch in was fantastic. I also had the pleasure of dining on authentic Italian food made by an authentic Italian. VINNIES that meal from start to finish was the best I've had in a very long time! It was good seeing my old friend Pokey after so long a time, as well as the Friday surprise of Amnesiac schlepping up the stair from out of nowhere. The Sharkgirl gets my vote as Rookie of the Year.She's a darling! Rhino was brilliant as ever and I saw Annie Hall for the first time in 4 years. Prettier than ever! I won't mention what was wore to the big party but if there is a vote on the best costume give mine to DVNC. Incredible!

So thanks Bella for a fun weekend! Oh, let me know how the fried eggs turn out.

Wow, hey, thanks, brother. It was doubly excellent to see so many. Great crew.

That New kid WAS pretty cool.

Bonus for the plurality of certain names, the lack of stampedes, and seeing Brer Bear and his Mama Bear.

Happy Birthday Mama B. We loves ya!

I had a great time! You and Chef Bill made all feel comfortable at your home......and well fed with Byron's beans and JPie's cornbread. The Friday pitch in was fantastic. I also had the pleasure of dining on authentic Italian food made by an authentic Italian. VINNIES that meal from start to finish was the best I've had in a very long time! It was good seeing my old friend Pokey after so long a time, as well as the Friday surprise of Amnesiac schlepping up the stair from out of nowhere. The Sharkgirl gets my vote as Rookie of the Year.She's a darling! Rhino was brilliant as ever and I saw Annie Hall for the first time in 4 years. Prettier than ever! I won't mention what was wore to the big party but if there is a vote on the best costume give mine to DVNC. Incredible!

So thanks Bella for a fun weekend! Oh, let me know how the fried eggs turn out.

I wanted to add my thanks to all. So good to see lots of friends I haven't seen in a while and make some new ones. I also want to agree with all that Kered said above.

Agreed! That handsome chap Kered has a way with words. Except for the part about that sharkiegirl brat! She was just causing problems and being rude to people and....oh wait......oops ;-)

Really though I couldn't have asked for a better first bash. I felt so welcome and taken care of the entire time I was there. Any and all you have a place to stay if you venture up to Mass. Love you guys and miss you to little sharkie bite sized pieces

I can't echos these comments enough.

You all made a first timer feel welcome, at ease, and free to have a freaking awesome time.

Huge Thanks to Bella and Bill and to everyone I got to meet and talk with!

Some keywords from a memorable weekend:
Cupcakes, bash ball (new olympic sport), Standing Ovations, back deck, 80 feet canadian style, mongolian bbq, best costume party I've ever been to, and new friends!

You've heard it all before, but it's the obligatory "new guy had a really damn good time" post.

For real though, you guys are all super welcoming. Proof of that came from every single person who asked, with genuine concern, whether I was having a good time all weekend during the party of the year that no one could possibly not be having a good time at.

I'd say after 3 days and 2 pitchers Sunday night I was pretty out of any shell I came in with. And Ayla, Annie and the wee guppy girl took care of the rest.

Also a personal best for remembering names at a party...eventually. Maybe 90%? Sorry to anyone in that 10%.

Thanks to everyone that made me feel welcomed into a big established family, and of course the biggest thanks to Bella and the Bella household for a killer weekend and grand company.

Times were had, and I will return.

This weekend was so awesome I almost cant believe it really happened. Or that it's really over. It's like I dreamed it lol

Still a little floaty feeling but Im sure the Bella Blues will kick in soon.

Someone needs to start a "best Bella Bash moments" thread so no one forgets anything!

Was so great to see you lot after so long. Miss yall already.

I miss you all! Hope to be able to join a bash sometime!
Sorry for the thread hijack!

An unforgettable weekend. It was great to catch up with old friends and finally meet some of you for the first time. I vote we make the Bash three weeks long next year. :D

Love you all, thank you for another awesome Bash!!!!!!!!! :wave::wave::wave:

Bella,

Thank you so much for doing this every year. You mean so much to me and I thank you from the bottom of my heart. I hope your 40th was everything you wanted it to be. My special lady is truly the hostess with the mostess. Anyone who saw her in her "villain" costume would agree. ;)

It's wonderful to see our friends for a few days of relaxation, revelry and just plain old fun and good times. 3 days just isn't enough time to see all of you and spend the time with you all that I want to. Memories abound for me and every year we have this party is just an epic time. I love all of you, wish you well in your "non Bash" lives and cannot wait to see you all next time; wherever and when ever that time comes.

Bella,

Thank you so much for doing this every year. You mean so much to me and I thank you from the bottom of my heart. I hope your 40th was everything you wanted it to be. My special lady is truly the hostess with the mostess. Anyone who saw her in her "villain" costume would agree. ;)

Love you. Can't do any of this without you :kissing:

Bella & Everyone,

Thank you for the great time at my first Bella Bash ever as a newbee. i was a little nervous about doing the whole thing at first but i am now glad i came. i met some really cool people and enjoyed alot of fun and laughter. hope to see ya all next year :)

th1.jpg20081209-hot-dog.jpg

Belmont, I was so glad to meet you! I hope to see you at more of these things. :D

Another thing I have to say thank you for on this crazy American holiday is Bella. You're amazing, and you open your house to us and our shenanigans every damn year for a party which I look forward to more than any other occasion that...I can pretty much remember in my life. I said to Fireguardian on the way to the Bash this year as we turned into your neighborhood that I felt like I was coming home after being away all year. And it's the truth! Love you!

Another thing I have to say thank you for on this crazy American holiday is Bella. You're amazing, and you open your house to us and our shenanigans every damn year for a party which I look forward to more than any other occasion that...I can pretty much remember in my life. I said to Fireguardian on the way to the Bash this year as we turned into your neighborhood that I felt like I was coming home after being away all year. And it's the truth! Love you!

We feel the same about you and the rest of our friends. Thank you so much for the kind words about my Bella. You're the best. Have a great Holiday season.

Love YOU, this *is* your home; the door and the fridge are always open and the Shamwow's always fuzzy :twohugs:

While it was technically my second Bash, I was so sick and just generally unresponsive last year that this was really my first Bash in terms of actual participation. I know that I was still rather quiet, but I'm not exactly the most outgoing person so it takes me quite a while to spread my wings and become the beautiful butterfly I really am inside... or something like that.

Procrastination put me into a situation where I had no hotel plans, but I was fortunate in being able to share a room with Rustenexcel87, who turned out to be a pretty cool guy. Chalk up 1 point for sharing a hotel room with a stranger and not getting murder stabbed in the face!

It was good to have a brief reunion with one of the founding members of the legendary Team Yardwork, Snail Shell.

The food was wonderful, especially the baked beans! I think I ate enough beans Friday night to power my car back to the hotel... In fact, the only thing more wonderful than the beans was the people. It's rare that someone as shy and introverted as myself can go to a house full of people I don't know or barely know and feel comfortable. It's a good feeling.

The costume party was a lot of fun as well. There were a lot of great costumes, from Zorros to Banes to the Tick complete with Lycra onesie. And for the record, I'm confident that Korastus' Nightwing and I could have taken on the entire cadre of DC villains...

In short: Thank you Bella for hosting a wonderful Bash, and I'm looking forward to next year's already!

What's New

3/28/2024
Stop by the TMF Welcome Forum and take a second to say hello!
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
NEST 2024
Register here
The world's largest online clip store
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** brad1701 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back