• The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

Tickling a curvy/chubby girl?

TickleMeAriana

I'm kind of a chubby girl, I don't know if I'm attractive or skinny enough to be tickled. I've always wanted to be tied and tickled but because of my size I don't see that happening. In all the videos I've seen the girls are skinny, much skinnier than me. But it seems like maybe somebody would want to do that with me. Any thoughts?

I'm not thin....not obese either...there are guys. Just be confident!

Girl you are Plenty Attractive, and there are Plenty of Guys out there. And I'm sure You'll fine One.

You don't have to look like a Freakin Stick Figure to be Attractive.

Me Personally, I like Girls with some Thickness to them.

I agree with Iloveddub, You just gotta be Confident.

Darlin', there are gents out there for any type of woman who respects herself and means well (there's also guys out there for those who don't respect themselves, but you don't want them, so be the former and not the latter). Don't try to compare yourself with something that's specifically designed to be marketed and sold, because the point of sales is to sell a fantasy. Be the reality. Be you. Be the best version of you you can make yourself in your mind and personality, and of course, don't neglect your physical health either, but don't hold yourself to some video-girl fantasy standard.

Frankly, that you're a real, live woman looking to be tickled is enough for some guys here to be knocking down your inbox door with all manner of questionable salutations. Be patient. Be selective. Participate on the forum so folks know you exist. You'll find what you're looking for.

Be well.

And I just saw you had pics posted. Your concerns are entirely unwarranted. Prepare for that aforementioned onslaught of dudes kicking down that inbox door in 5, 4, 3, 2...

I'm with BBGuy, I also prefer women to have some meat/curves to them, for me personally it adds to the allure. The women in the clips - with all respect to them - are usually models to begin with, and aren't your normal every day type. Don't worry or question yourself, Ariana, you're making a deal over nothing.

Cheers, everybody,
SmashTV

I looked at your pics, is this a joke? YOU think YOU are chubby? If you seriously think you're overweight, you may need counseling to avoid developing an eating disorder if you don't have one already. You're way too attractive to be talking about your "size" getting in the way of your getting men.

If I had a chance to tickle you, I would tickle you in a heartbeat!!!
But based on how you worded your original post, are you ticklish???

You are definitely attractive enough, and size doesn't matter to me. It's personality, sense of humor, and of course ticklishness!!!
I am sure you will have no problems getting someone to tickle you, or whatever else you want them to do.

Yeah, you'll be fine. If you are active on TMF with posts, conversations, etc. you will have a great time and I think you'll find someone to tie and tickle you. Have fun!

lol Oh girl. Please. I looked at your profile! You are a regulation hottie. (Mean Girls reference, anyone?) And this is coming from a straight female so no need to be creeped out, lol. But you should know better than to know not every girl is a super model, and most guys want dat ass anyway, haha. You shouldn't be talking about yourself like that. Besides, if you're chubby, I'm a beluga whale :p. Like most of these guys said, be prepared to have horny men blowing up your inbox, because you're plenty attractive.

I'm kind of a chubby girl, I don't know if I'm attractive or skinny enough to be tickled. I've always wanted to be tied and tickled but because of my size I don't see that happening. In all the videos I've seen the girls are skinny, much skinnier than me. But it seems like maybe somebody would want to do that with me. Any thoughts?

Hi Ariana and welcome.. and for the record may I say YOU seem nornal.. no where near what some call chubby. Anyway you look great actually. There are lots of women that would want to look lik eyou. Just be yourself. If you want to get tickled. Meet someomne with similar likes and have a ball. But you, chubby.. Nope.. don't think so

Adam

Slightly different from the OP's subject, but I personally enjoy tickling bigger men. I'm rather petite and I tremendously love the idea of a big man taken down by my tickles ;) Not morbidly obese, but a slightly brawny structure and maybe even a beer belly can be attractive to me in a masculine way - the archetype of an old world, viking warrior kind of thing. I work renaissance fairs and there's plenty of that type around who look like extras from Braveheart. Seems like it all depends on how much variety you can appreciate. Oh, and they're really open-minded guys most of the time...:devilish:

Ariana any guy "truly" into tickling women, size is not going to matter to him. You are a woman who is into tickling and there are guys who would love to tickle you. Keep the faith!

Ariana any guy "truly" into tickling women, size is not going to matter to him.

I have to disagree with this. This has nothing to do with the OP because as I said she is not "chubby" at all from any of her pics that I've seen. But to say what you said is like saying any guy truly into sex won't turn sex down with any woman regardless of her size. That's just not the case. I've seen bigger women who I would like to tickle and would get really turned on doing it. But I can't say "I will tickle any woman, regardless of her size, looks, etc", I would have to see what she looks like first to know if I would have any interest at all in tickling her.

If I may - you are BEAUTIFUL and anyone who thinks otherwise has questionable judgement -If you were closer, I'd gladly tickle you big time :):):):)

You are not chubby, or skinny, you are ummm' perfect.
Talk to a counselor about raising your self esteem. And if someone is calling you fat or chubby, tell them to stop or don't be around them. They are bullies.
Throw off that stress, talk to some guys and put your arms up. I am pretty sure you will be tickled silly in no time.
Never say to yourself you are chubby,again.

I looked at your pics. You are not chubby. Do you really believe that or are you looking for compliments?

Well thanks for all your thoughts, guys :D I think after reading all of this, ill do just fine in the tickling world. Thanks everyone :)

The sum of her measurements does not equal the whole woman

TickleMeAriana, welcome to this great web site and here's wishing you all the ticklers you can handle.

I am a curvy 5'6 size 12 and have no problem finding people to play with. Cofidence and attitude is the key. Keep your chin up and keep being on the look out.

porcelaindoll2's comment reminds me

"I . . . have no problem finding people to play with."

porcelaindoll, your remark reminds me: Women do the choosing! At least if the men they pursue are wise enough not to let the opportunity slip by.

Guys, when a girl wants to know you better she will do her best to convey that. Some will be obvious but in other cases, you'll have to be paying enough attention to realize she likes you. Instead of chasing girls who have yet to so much as provide eye contact, be on the lookout for the ladies who seem to notice you.

I am not trying to hijack TickleMeAriana's discussion. In fact, I bring this up because I'd rather spend time with the curvy girl who likes me than what some consider hotter-looking girl who has me on trial every step of the way, if that makes sense. I'm not saying you should be with someone you don't find attractive just because she likes you. But I am saying you will see just how attractive a woman can be when you give her a chance.

having seen your photo's you are most certainly not chubby, you are in fact very cute and seriously need tickling :2poke:

From what I've seen...you have an hour glass figure...don't be so hard on yourself. Don't allow pop culture to tell you what is beautiful. You look great and should have a great time 'round these parts.

Door 44 Productions
What's New

4/27/2024
Visit Clips4Sale for the webs largest clip store! Get details by clicking the C4S banners
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
NEST 2024
Register here
The world's largest online clip store
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** brad1701 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back