• The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

Tickle Camp!!!

_RedSiren_

Reveille Bugle Call

Attention Ticklish Campers

Straighten those tents! Stretch those muscles! It's time for Tickle Camp!

Be a part of the first annual Tickle Camp this summer.

Event Listing

When: 7/12 - 7/14
Where: Buffalo, NY
Cost: $35 ($20 for 1 Day Passes)

We'll camp out under the stars, we'll test each other's endurance, we'll swim in the pond, we'll visit The Falls, and we'll dine where the chicken wing was invented!

Bring your tents, snacks and whatever else you need for Tickle Camp!

Itinerary:

Friday 7/12

While the event doesn't officially start til 7pm Friday, feel free to come early to set up your tent and visit.

We will be providing veggie trays, fruit trays, cheese and crackers, chips, soda, & more. Feel free to bring your own supplies you would like that may not provided. We will have movies under the stars thanks to Nitro at night.

Saturday 7/13

We will be cooking Breakfast for everyone. Including pancakes, bacon, eggs, toast, coffee, and oj. After everyone has a full stomach we will be having an array of camp games. Potential Games like the classic three legged race, flag football, Keep the Egg on the Spoon while being tickled, & more. Full list of Games to be announced at a later date. We will also be having a picnic lunch including hot dogs, hamburger, mac salad, potato salad, beans, soda, & chips. After lunch we will head to visit Niagara Falls! After viewing the Falls we will go to a Buffalo land mark, the Anchor Bar for dinner. The chicken wing was invented there. After The Anchor Bar we will be coming back to the cabin for a bonfire, play, and s'mores.

Sunday 7/14

We will be heading to Denny's to eat breakfast then back to the camp to play some more and say our goodbyes.

Contact _RedSiren_ for further details.

Tickle Camp Fetlife Group

Pay using PayPal. [email protected]-$35 or $20 for a 1 Day Pass.

Last edited:
Looking to come from Florida

How do I sign up

*Reveille Bugle Call*

Attention Ticklish Campers

Straighten those tents! Stretch those muscles! It's time for Tickle Camp!

Be a part of the first annual Tickle Camp this summer.

When: 7/12 - 7/14
Where: Buffalo, NY

We'll camp out under the stars, we'll test each other's endurance, we'll swim in the pond, we'll visit The Falls, and we'll dine where the chicken wing was invented!

Bring your tents, snacks and whatever else you need for Tickle Camp!

Itinerary:

Friday 7/12

While the event doesn't officially start til 7pm Friday, feel free to come early to set up your tent and visit.

We will be providing veggie trays, fruit trays, cheese and crackers, chips, soda, & more. Feel free to bring your own supplies you would like that may not provided. We will have movies under the stars thanks to Mascota at night.

Saturday 7/13

We will be cooking Breakfast for everyone. Including pancakes, bacon, eggs, toast, coffee, and oj. After everyone has a full stomach we will be having an array of camp games. Potential Games like the classic three legged race, flag football, Keep the Egg on the Spoon while being tickled, & more. Full list of Games to be announced at a later date. We will also be having a picnic lunch including hot dogs, hamburger, mac salad, potato salad, beans, soda, & chips. After lunch we will head to visit Niagara Falls! After viewing the Falls we will go to a Buffalo land mark, the Anchor Bar for dinner. The chicken wing was invented there. After The Anchor Bar we will be coming back to the cabin for a bonfire, play, and s'mores.

Sunday 7/14

We will be heading to Denny's to eat breakfast then back to the camp to play some more and say our goodbyes.

What a fun idea! Will check my calendar and am hoping we can make it!

BTW, good to see you hosting. You are among the top 3 'Lers I have had the pleasure of meeting. :)

Even though this is super close, it's not the best month for me. My hope is that I can swing in for at least a day.

That sounds like a lot of fun. Unfortunately I'm all the way in California and never been a big fan of tent camping. :p But i hope it's a success. And I learned a nice little history lesson. I didn't realize chicken wings were invented there...

Thanks to all the people who gave me props :) I'm looking to destroy a few at this event.

I added registration details and a link to the fet page that has additional info. I hope to see you all in July!! >:)

Glad I stumbled into this posting! I have a show on Friday night, but I should be around for Saturday/Sunday. Cheers!

I posted over on Fet Life but I'm definitely looking into coming to this. Will be nice to see some of the people I met at Bella's this past year sooner than her party this year.

I'm comin'! (I already responded on FetLife!) Hope there's lots of girls who're ticklish and lots MORE who like to tickle; it's high time I get got!

I was just doing some finishing touches around the cabin. I have some equipment as well, inversion chair, stocks, a pole to attach victims, and a bed with attachments.

There are going to be lots of activities at this party, its going to be one to remember!

What's New

5/6/2024
Check out Clips4Sale for the webs largest one-stop fetish clip store!
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
NEST 2024
Register here
The world's largest online clip store
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** brad1701 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back