• The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

Know who needs to be tickle tortured to insanity?

Please tell me this chick lives near me. I know she doesn't. Just tell me anyway.

She lives near you. In fact, she just passed me a note in gym that sez she thinks you're cute.

View attachment 347232I don't know, somehow I can totally picture the Wendy's woman backing me into the corner of one of those fast-food restaurant booths, her pale and nimble fingers darting playfully and relentlessly at my twitching sides and stomach, cheerfully saying "Now that's better!"

Damn! That would sooo smmokin' hot!

That's the new Wendy's girl? She's cute, I haven't seen any of those commercials yet.
However, I can get behind tickling Flo to insanity because those commercials are so annoying.

That's the new Wendy's girl? She's cute, I haven't seen any of those commercials yet.
However, I can get behind tickling Flo to insanity because those commercials are so annoying.

true dat

Flo and the Wendy's girl just seem like the type who could use a good tickle torture.

Nicki Mina and S.E Cupp a tickle torture could do them some good LOL

I'm also gonna time warp a bit and throw in Jill Wagner (The Mercury Girl) not because shes annoying, but because in that gray pin-stripe skin tight business suit and strappy pumps she makes me squeeeeeeeeeee!

Not that it is annoying at all......but what about the frizzy haired lady that ran out of milk....ran thru the cow pasture barefoot trying to get some....and then has her kid run out of cereal?
After going thru what you are suggesting she might plan ahead better next time.

...in case anybody is interested, a short film with lots of close-ups of the annoying Wendy's girl's bare feet: http://www.you tube.com/watch?v=to6K-NfCZ3U

Ticklish I wonder?

S.E Cupp a tickle torture could do them some good LOL

-- I've seen quite a few people mention her, but I honestly don't see her appeal (is it the glasses??_)... She's okay but c'mon, her frickin' co-host Krystal Ball (yea) is sooo cuuuute :wub: _I think she'd be sooo much more fun to tickle!

-- I've seen quite a few people mention her, but I honestly don't see her appeal (is it the glasses??_)... She's okay but c'mon, her frickin' co-host Krystal Ball (yea) is sooo cuuuute :wub: _I think she'd be sooo much more fun to tickle!
its the long leg leather skirt sexy librarian thing

For me, I'd say wendy's girl first, but I always thought Flo would be fun to tickle torture to near insanity....

The chick from the Wendy's commercials! Granted she is hot, but so freaking annoying!

I don't find her annoying at all myself. I think she's rather cute and cuddly, but that's my opinion. She could talk me into going with her to Wendy's anytime.

Lately I've had this picture in my head of the Wendy's woman strapped down spread eagle. The cute brunettes from the Toyota and AT&T commercials are gang tickling her. One on the armpits one on the feet 'til she's a breathless, babbling basketcase.

Annoying people that I want to tickle torture

Sarah Palin
US_Tea_Party_Palin_t607.jpg

Michelle Bachmann
bachman.jpg

Door 44 Productions
What's New

3/29/2024
The TMF Gathering forums keep you up to date on where and when folk are meeting up.
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
NEST 2024
Register here
The world's largest online clip store
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** brad1701 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back