• The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

Los Angeles Tickling Meetup Group & Munch

Hey guys,

I just created a Meetup Group & Tickling Munch for Los Angeles and surrounding areas!!! Here's the link:

http://www.meetup.com/Westside-Tickling-Orgasm-and-Fetish-Exploration-Club/

This contains a link to our first meetup / munch, taking place June 5, 2013, in Santa Monica. Add yourself to the group, and you'll get the details!!! Spread the word, tickling is alive again in LA!!!

--Aaron

The link no longer works. But reply to this thread if you're interested in an LA munch.

Also include your age, gender, sexual preference, and whether your a tickler, ticklee, or both.

32 / m / straight / ler

And your location.

Marina Del Rey, CA

Male LER over 40 Straight but you do realize none of this should matter

Of course :) Just curious. Even if it's all dudes, it would still be nice to meet other tickling enthusiasts.

M / 29 / straight / ler <-- Orange County

EDIT: does this group still meet?

M / 29 / straight / ler <-- Orange County

EDIT: does this group still meet?

Not yet. So far, there's about 4-5 dudes interested, all lers. How do we attract female lees? Any ideas?

female lee here! Would love to meet up with everyone if I can!
F / 29 / bi / lee in Anaheim. :)

female lee here! Would love to meet up with everyone if I can!
F / 29 / bi / lee in Anaheim. :)

Hi pixie,

Do you have any more female lee friends you could bring? I would like to keep things gender-balanced if possible.

Thanks,
ler

Or if anyone knows any female subs who would be open-minded to trying out tickling, that would help.

I'm also curious:
1) What is your greatest tickling fantasy?
2) Do you have deviant sexual interests besides tickling?

:) ler

Sorry ler, I don't really know any other girls in the area who are into tickling, although we might try making an event page on Fetlife, which may get some. I know there are girl lees out there. :)

We keep getting so close to making a gathering happen here in So-Cal… keep the dream alive!

Hopefully this takes off, doesn't seem like there's too many gals into tickling out here

Let me know if this jumps off. I would love to meet all of you... Back in the past, we had some great gatherings... I miss my buddy DVNC and the rest of the gang

I would up for coming to a Munch somewhere in SoCal. I went to a gathering in LA set up by DVNC a couple years ago and was fun to gather with fellow tickle folks. Let's do it again. Happy Friday folks

I'd be interested too. But I agree with Danny, don't seem to be a lot of girls interested when these potential munches come up....

No, Newguy. There's a lot of women down there, though.

Ler, try not to let that step on your organizing down there. It didn't stop Parrothead from drawing me out to organize one down there. Don't do it for hookups. Do it to meet people. When a big enough group forms, a few events in, even the naysayers will have no effect. 40 people packed in a play room at a bondage club will feel normal.

It was normal. Primetime doesn't just enjoy my sparkling personality. ;) Those WERE some fun munches, though.

I hope I didn't sound like one of "the naysayers." That wasn't my intention. I'm up for meeting cool like-minded people for sure. I was just agreeing that any time in the past year or so that I've seen possible meetings brought up, it's almost all guys. Anything I can do to change that I'd absolutely help out to do. Unfortunately, I've only lived in the LA area since last August and don't know any girls that are into tickling. Yet..... :)

What's New

4/19/2024
Check out the huge number of thicklign clips that can be found at Clips4Sale. The webs biggest fetish clip store!
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
NEST 2024
Register here
The world's largest online clip store
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** brad1701 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back