• The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

Chicago Gathering - Already Hired a Woman Willing to Have Her Feet Tickled!

tickle-me-mike

TMF Regular
Hi,

I'm planning a get together for fellow Chicago based tickle lovers. The idea I had was for a picnic at the beach. If you are interested in coming, please PM me for details on a location. Date to be announced soon!

Since the worry is often that there won't be any women to tickle, I've already taken the liberty of hiring a woman willing to take part in the event! If you pay her $20, you get a 15 minute foot tickling session!

What ever happened with this?

The woman I had hired decided it wasn't worth her time when only a few people sent me a PM saying they were interested. If I recall correctly, it was only going to be myself and two other guys.

wasnt worth her time? was she being paid by the number of attendees?

Well with only 2 guys she probably figured that unless each guy wanted 10 sessions she wouldn't make enough for it to be worth it. Sorry it didn't work out for you. But the Chicago area has lots of BDSM dungeons. And some of the dungeons have guest models and work with a lot of outside talent. If you could find a way to work with one of them and have the sessions at a dungeon they could advertise on their website and a lot more people would hear about it.

wasnt worth her time? was she being paid by the number of attendees?

Well with only 2 guys she probably figured that unless each guy wanted 10 sessions she wouldn't make enough for it to be worth it.

FeatherEndeavor pretty much nailed it. I think she expected a lot more guys to be involved, and she was afraid she might not make very much money on just a couple of guys. Also, she may have been afraid that the two that expressed interest might flake, and then she'd only be left with me.

Wish I had seen this earlier, repost in a few places if this ever comes up again, you can certainly count me in

What's New

3/28/2024
Stop by the TMF Welcome Forum and take a second to say hello!
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
NEST 2024
Register here
The world's largest online clip store
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** brad1701 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back