• The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

Tickling in Chicago

JN322

TMF Expert
I got bored the other day and made an appointment with the Fortress in Chicago. I was booked for an hour with Lady Ophelia and was given an opportunity to tickle her for an hour.

No restraints were used because it would have required a monitor in the room with me, which is certainly understandable, and would have cost more, so I simply opted to have her unrestrained.

She is a very cute, slender, tall, redhead. While I'm certain that she did a little bit of acting (for example she laughed while I tickled her feet but didn't do any toe-scrunching leading me to believe her feet weren't ticklish) she did squirm and cover up other areas that I poked and prodded in a realistic manner leading me to assume she was either genuinely ticklish on the rest of her, or was a very gifted actress. Throughout the course of the session she contorted herself into a variety of pretzel shapes and kicked and elbowed me in the head several times. But I happen to like that in a lee. :)

She had a great attitude and was a lot of fun to play with.

It was a fee of $300 an hour, which is a little high compared to some other people and places out there, but all in all I had a good time and will probably visit again either for her or another artist.

Everyone I met was professional and friendly. Nothing illegal was asked for NOR offered. With the exception of what I'd consider to be a somewhat high-pressure sales pitch that I didn't really care for at the end of the session to continue with some other artists that I have no complaints. Very nice place, nice ladies, nice location.

If you looking for a place to Lee or Ler at I'd recommend checking it out.

$300 an hour is pretty steep. I would go for a $100 an hour but not $300 an hour.

Glad you had a good time. :D

$200 an hour is the least you would pay here in NYC and $300 would be more typical for hiring a sub (and hiring a lee is the same to them as hiring a sub).

Do you mind describing that high-pressure sales pitch in detail? How many times did you have to say no, and what things did she say to try to convince you to extend your session? I once considered going there a couple of years back, but when I found out the price and decided I might wait and save up for a special occasion like my birthday or something, they were very forceful with trying to convince me to come in right away instead of waiting. I'd kind of like to try the place out, but the pressure they seem to put you under seems a little unappealing.

Towards the end of the session a couple of the other women entered the room and tried to get me to shell out for another hour with two of the other people together. I had to tell them no thank you a few times before they finally left out. They were trying to push one of the newer girls with one of the more experienced ones. They tickled her for a minute so I could see it, but I know fakes when I see one and she appeared to be about as ticklish as drywall. But even if she weren't I'm not dropping that kind of cash on a whim.

JN322, thanks for sharing. It's unfortunate that an enjoyable situation has to get tainted by a hard sell tactic. As a business owner, I know that tactics like these are used to increase sales... I personally believe that in this era of information the average customer has already researched on the internet and has enough info to make an educated decision. I've never agreed with the hard sell approach and do not practice it as I think it undermines the client/customer. Not only that, it alienates them and can warp the slightest possibility of a future business relationship.

In situations like yours, (which was highly unprofessional on their part) it's best to just say "thank you, but I got what I came for so I'll pass on the option". Pushy attitudes can kill a mood really quickly...

Hope you have a memorable sessions to come.

Thanks for the answer, JN322. Since that was the only bad part of your experience and since you said you'd probably visit again, I just might finally cave in and try the place out myself sometime.

I was curious about one last thing, though. Did you have to show your ID or give them your full name before the session?

Last edited:
Thanks for sharing the write-up, glad to hear about the places to go in Chicago to consider. The rates are comparable at The Studio, and I'll say that I've never felt the pressure of an upsell there, for whatever those two factors are worth on their own.

They didn't ask for an ID, but I'm in my 30s so I'm obviously old enough. I did have to sign a waiver, but I didn't put my whole name on it, and they didn't as me to.

They didn't ask for an ID, but I'm in my 30s so I'm obviously old enough. I did have to sign a waiver, but I didn't put my whole name on it, and they didn't as me to.

Thank you for your answer, and thank you for the overall review of the place. Your comments have been very helpful for those of us who haven't been there before but would like to try it out someday. :)

A while back somebody gave Alana a glowing recommendation...I agree Three Hundred is pretty steep for an hour.

Is The Studio in Chicago as well ?

anybody have experiences at the Studio ? It appears all of the gals there are doms

Door 44 Productions
What's New

3/28/2024
Stop by the TMF Welcome Forum and take a second to say hello!
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
NEST 2024
Register here
The world's largest online clip store
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** brad1701 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back