• The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

*[9/11/13]* Ticklish College Girl 1 *[F/F,M/F,MF/F]*

Darth Sidious

3rd Level Green Feather
Sally is a 2nd year college student who's very ticklish but felt this would be an easy money making opportunity for her. At 5'3 with size 8.5 soles, Sally is carefree and blows off the threat of the stocks - thinking it couldn't possibly be that bad. However, nothing could be further from the truth! After a brief interview by Lani, Sally actually swiped Lani's shoes before sitting in the stocks and didn't tell her until we started filming! Noticing this, Lani calls her out on it and quickly removes her heels and tickles her exposed soles with a combination of nail and feather tickling. Next, Lani tickles Sally's torso and underarms in alternating fashion as Sally twists, turns and moves about trying to escape her tickly fingers! Sally is unrepenting in her carefreeness of the stocks, so the tickling is intensified with 2 on 1 tickling of the outside stocks, using a combination of fingernails, the brush, feather, and wombaton. Now down to swimwear, Sally's underarms are suspended above her head and Lani focuses on her exposed armpits and smooth torso. The agony on Sally's face really starts to show here as the tickling is getting to her and she begins to fall. Giving Lani a break, we apply some oil on Sally's soles and go all out with a combination of feather, finger, wombaton, brush and flosser tickling. The flosser and brush really get to Sally along with the oil and it shows...her laughs become more pronounced and uncontrollable and she cracks. We don't let up either as we move forward to her upper body and tickle her armpits and ribs simultaneously. This combination proves too much for the college girl and she's pleading for us to stop, but we don't. In the final scene, the already worn Sally undergoes intense sole tickling with the brush to put the explanation point on the experience. During the exit interview, Sally is modest, but we won't ruin the surprise of her exit commentary here.

Very pleased with how this clip came out and hence it's high rating! This clip has something for everyone and there's so much good content in it that we made it extra long! Sally has wonderful soles and her underarms are very tender - a perfect ticklee combination. Please check out the preview and comment at your leisure. I'd love to know what the community's take on the newcommer is :).

STATS

Length: 28 Minutes ( Feet Only, Upper Only )
Starring: Sally Bohnar, Lani Perez
Shoe Size: Sally Bohnar (8.5) , Lani Perez (7)
Relevant Sequals: None
Lani's Other Appearances: Ticklish Russian - 2
Sally's Other Appearances: None

Attached are four hi-res photos and an SD preview. The link to the HD preview is below. Comments are sincerely appreciated!

Ticklish College Girl 1 - HD Preview

PURCHASING

This clip is now available for purchase exclusively on our online store at http://www.************************

Attachments

• tcg1-hires1.jpg
    tcg1-hires1.jpg
    2.6 MB · Views: 2,006
  • tcg1-hrs6-1.jpg
    tcg1-hrs6-1.jpg
    637.9 KB · Views: 1,361
  • tcg1-hrs8-1.jpg
    tcg1-hrs8-1.jpg
    664.5 KB · Views: 1,696
  • tcg1-hrs10-1.jpg
    tcg1-hrs10-1.jpg
    508.2 KB · Views: 2,336
  • TicklishCollegeGirl1Preview-Forum.wmv
    4.3 MB · Views: 2,490
YES YES YES!!!!! This is what i like to see! super cute girl with beautiful soles, tickled beyond her control. Will definitely be picking this up :)

YES YES YES!!!!! This is what i like to see! super cute girl with beautiful soles, tickled beyond her control. Will definitely be picking this up :)

Well get ready to see more of it because more is coming. This clip is definitely worth the price

Wow!!! :bugeyed:
What an Exciting Clip!!! :excited:
Sally is a Very Cute Girl!!! :bubbleheart:
I Love her Feet and the Foot Tickling!!! :feets:

Great clip, thanks for sharing. :thumbsup:

Sally makes for a pretty good 'lee, I'm lovin' how Lani is really workin' her over and the double team is awesome. Really can't wait to see Lani get her turn in the stocks.

Firstly, let me just say that I am a huge fan of your work. You really know what you are doing. Is she an example of a lee who hated it and didnt want to come back? Or none of your models have been like that?

Thank you very much for your kind comments - they are very much appreciated! She did hate it, but we will be able to get her back this fall very shortly. However, it did take some convincing! There are some that have hated it so much that never come back. For example, the first Ticklish Russian was such a case.

Firstly, let me just say that I am a huge fan of your work. You really know what you are doing. Is she an example of a lee who hated it and didnt want to come back? Or none of your models have been like that?

Silly college girl... very ticklish!! Especially her feet. Lani is an awesome tickler!!

What's New

3/28/2024
Stop by the TMF Welcome Forum and take a second to say hello!
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
NEST 2024
Register here
The world's largest online clip store
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** brad1701 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back