• The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

Dog licking tickling feet!!!!

Caroleena

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=C_m-6km_49w

IMG_6937.JPGIMG_6946.JPGIMG_6950.JPGIMG_6951.JPGIMG_6962.JPG

Hi guys,! It`s a teaser (9 min VIDEO IS IN MUCH BETTER QUALITY) of special foot-tickling video of a cute dog licking my extremely ticklish feet!The dog licks every exposed inch of my bare feet including my slender sculpted ticklish soles, and, in between my long shapely toes! I let the dog eat cookies off of my feet which was excruciating! He also licked butter off the bottom of my bare feet! He did not care how much it tickled; he just wanted to lick no matter what! His tongue was tickling me to death! I was giggling uncontrollably the whole time! And just putting butter and cookies on my feet was hysterical! Visit my site for more www.CaroleenaLeeds.com

Last edited:
A model with a gorgeous laugh really sexy and ticklish feet allows them to be licked by a dog? I think my prayers have been answered!

Oh boy, if you had access to stocks, you may have some legendary clips to come!

Loving it!! And your site! You have beautiful finger-like toes, bet you can tickle people with them too. You have to get a Fetlife account..

Awesome!!! :bubbleheart:
I wish I were that dog!!! :drool:
Caroleena you have Amazing Feet and Toes!!!:lover:
It must have Tickled like Hell when he/she Licked between your Toes??? :devil:

Great clip, thanks for sharing. :goodjob:

thats what we need, yet another model that doesnt show her face...

thats what we need, yet another model that doesnt show her face...

D'trell took the words right outta my mouth! What indeed is the point of these, and how do they sell? I could understand if this was way way back in the day pre-internet 1970s - 1990s when tickling fetish (or any specialty fetish) was ultra rare to find..then things like this would be a gem and welcomed by anyone with the fetish, but come on...in today's modern times and world I just don't get it. Sorry to sound like a dick, but just giving my opinion as a tickle fetish vid consumer. The "no face" thing does nothing for me..no matter how good the feet and laugh are.

D'trell took the words right outta my mouth! What indeed is the point of these, and how do they sell? I could understand if this was way way back in the day pre-internet 1970s - 1990s when tickling fetish (or any specialty fetish) was ultra rare to find..then things like this would be a gem and welcomed by anyone with the fetish, but come on...in today's modern times and world I just don't get it. Sorry to sound like a dick, but just giving my opinion as a tickle fetish vid consumer. The "no face" thing does nothing for me..no matter how good the feet and laugh are.

dskodj, i guess we are just old school and used to more than this. i guess guys like tommy at TA have just set the bar MUCH higher.

Caroleena, welcome to a world where your sexy, ticklish feet will make most of us go ga-ga. I am the Mustang who discovered you on Youtube and asked you to do some sexy foot tickling videos. I was going to turn you on to TMF, but I see that you have found it on your own. Use your imagination and make some clips that will make us climb the walls. Many, if not most, here get off on sexy, expressive toes that dance while the soles are tickled and you have very sexy feet and toes. I read the guy's post that said that he wants to see your face during the tickling. Most of us do. Part of what gets us off is to see cute facial expressions from the girl who is getting her feet tickled. I am sure that others will give you suggestions as well. Everybody has their own peccadillos. You can wear a Lone Ranger' mask, a Mardi Gras mask, or sunglasses if you want to remain incognito. I can't wait to see your first foot tickling video. I feel sure that it will put me in my sexual 'happy place'. I wonder if I will be able to keep my hands off of myself.

dskodj, i guess we are just old school and used to more than this. i guess guys like tommy at TA have just set the bar MUCH higher.

That's for sure my friend...sad thing is that back in the beginning days, vids were much more intense, almost always showed face and you had a choice of styles (non-playful, playful, hardcore, light, etc). Now days there's not much choice...90% of it all is either playful or no face. It's that rare 10% that I like when they do come along.

Loving it!! And your site! You have beautiful finger-like toes, bet you can tickle people with them too. You have to get a Fetlife account..

Thank you! It`s funny you mention that! My ex-boyfriend used to tickle me A LOT ! And used to tickle him with my toes with no mercy ))

Caroleena, welcome to a world where your sexy, ticklish feet will make most of us go ga-ga. I am the Mustang who discovered you on Youtube and asked you to do some sexy foot tickling videos. I was going to turn you on to TMF, but I see that you have found it on your own. Use your imagination and make some clips that will make us climb the walls. Many, if not most, here get off on sexy, expressive toes that dance while the soles are tickled and you have very sexy feet and toes. I read the guy's post that said that he wants to see your face during the tickling. Most of us do. Part of what gets us off is to see cute facial expressions from the girl who is getting her feet tickled. I am sure that others will give you suggestions as well. Everybody has their own peccadillos. You can wear a Lone Ranger' mask, a Mardi Gras mask, or sunglasses if you want to remain incognito. I can't wait to see your first foot tickling video. I feel sure that it will put me in my sexual 'happy place'. I wonder if I will be able to keep my hands off of myself.

I want you to first know that I very much genuinely appreciate your input, and response. As well, I value all input and responses.
I am new to this, though I did have a boyfriend for a long time who had both a foot fetish and tickle fetish. That is how I was introduced into the concept that feet were sexual, and tickling was a sexual thing.It is totally understandable and reasonable that some people prefer faces to be shown in foot and/or tickle related videos.However, I am sure many of you can understand that people such as myself, who are headed for places in the future, showing faces in these types of videos could be highly detrimental to my higher-life dreams and goals. So I just simply cannot show my face.

I do the absolute best I can to please your foot fetishes and tickle fetishes. And, I am completely sympathetic of them as my boyfriend gave me a sort of addiction to having my feet worshiped, and being tickled, and those are words of truth. My feet are very sensitive, and truthfully on a scale of 1 to 10 on a ticklish scale my feet are a legitimate 10. My body is also as ticklish as humanly possible.

Since I have feet that men with foot fetishes, and even those without foot fetishes, seem to like a lot, it's sort of a pleasure, and maybe even a duty in a way, to share them with you. :)

I respect your opinion and I understand some of your criticisms BUT, one should be grateful for what you can get, especially when you're not producing any of your own videos to show who you are. If she chooses not to show her face, we should respect that and not be mad at her for it. Her videos are still cool without her showing her face. Just my opinion and two cents. THANKS Caroleena for your contribution. And what a great contribution it is!!! :excited:

What's New

3/28/2024
Stop by the TMF Welcome Forum and take a second to say hello!
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
NEST 2024
Register here
The world's largest online clip store
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** brad1701 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back