• The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

Huge Anime Tickle Thread

Well, me neither, I can only read japanese. I can't find the raws anywhere either, have they been scanned?

well i avtually found it on exhentai first so i searched the artist bit unfortunately that was the only upload. when i searched on google i found the pixiv page where the artist advertised it too but it was such a tease in the sample he gave the page after she was tickled.

guess we just gotta wait/hope it gets upped

The translators still left her laughing in japanese, thankfully. :D

Gahaha, hahaha, etc. etc.

c0213626_5784c928e8ad0.jpg5929307p.jpg108.jpgSayabito_5_022.jpg19_02.png
The Idolm@ster Cinderella Girls Wild Wind Girl - ch 4
女子高生の生態図鑑 - ch 14
Chotto Kawaii Iron Maiden - vol 4
Sayabito - vol 5
Yuri Mekuru Hibi - ch 19

Just a heads up, I discovered last night that the English dub of Cross Ange episode 20 is available online meaning the tickle scene is finally available in English (and tbh it sounded very artificial and was underwhelming IMHO):
dubbedhaven.org/watch/cross-ange-rondo-of-angels-and-dragons-episode-20-english-dub/ 16:12

oh thanks was wonderin when that was gonna pop up, and yeah kinda a 50/50 on those things like chuunibyous season2 nibutani foot tickle was just awful subbed

also heres random fate/stay night page from a hentai where here armpit is licked/tickled

Attachments

• Scan010008.jpg
    Scan010008.jpg
    1.2 MB · Views: 947
I wonder if the dubbing VAs are trying to duplicate the original sounds that the Japanese VAs are making. Japanese girls tend to have a strangely whiny-sounding laugh. Especially if you watch some of the examples of Japanese tickle videos that are out there.

Then again, they also probably (like 99% of people who aren't in our corner of the Internet) don't view a quality, realistic laugh as terribly important.

yep, jap girls imo actually have a better voice for this kinda thing (in general at least i think, of course there are always exceptions). they kinda tend to get into it a little more into it then we do over here and id say tickling is probably something theyre aware of the fact that it actually does have its place in fanservice as we have a nice steady stream here still. its just not really a thing over here in the west as animation goes (and honestly its fine by me if it stays that was there are so many fucking sjw's just waiting to jump on anything)

XD u noticed that to jaynin, the voice thing lol theyre so effin cute though.

179.jpg00039.jpeg112.jpgCnGCMAKUcAQ4knn.jpg028.jpg
High Score Girl CONTINU - vol 5
New Game! - vol 5
JC no Life! - vol 1
Maoujou no Ohime-sama - ch 4
Netgame no Yome - ch 19

thanks brk

also heres that gag scene from full metal panic with the blurred out fantasy of chidori being tickle tortured
cyobin.blog10.fc2.com/blog-entry-2687.html

Attachments

• 20110606212640ad1s.jpg
    20110606212640ad1s.jpg
    18.8 KB · Views: 780
I've been following this thread for quite some time and it's absolutely amazing, so thank you very much for all the work you put into it. ^_^
I'm usually rather shy when it comes to posting in forums, but I've always been hoping somebody could post this right here:
http://www.dlsite.com/ecchi-eng/work/=/product_id/RE171690.html

Unfortunately, nobody did to this day (or did I miss it?). It's the only piece of work of this artist that I never found anywhere. I would have bought it a long time ago if dlsite wasn't so restrictive with their payment methods. Is there anyone who got hold of it and would be willing to share it? I would be very, very grateful.

According to amount of downloads, it's pretty unlikely that someone from here bought it. However, I've found this work on dmm.co.jp. I haven't encounter any troubles when I bought stuff from there, so if you want to buy it I guess it'll work to you as well. Besides, the price there is lower than on the DLsite.

G3秘蔵ファイル01

thanks brk

also heres that gag scene from full metal panic with the blurred out fantasy of chidori being tickle tortured
cyobin.blog10.fc2.com/blog-entry-2687.html

I wonder if one of the Internet wizards could de-pixelate that. It seems possible, but I have no knowledge of how that sort of thing works.

is it possible though if an unpixelated bersion doesnt exist? (eh actually now that i think about it i think it would make more sense for them if the did actually produce an original un pixilated version and then censoring it. well i have always been wondering how to do that.... *searches for tutorials*

Thank you very much, Vystrel. =)
I already expected that it would be unlikely, but your link does help a lot though since it enables me to use PayPal. I really do appreciate it. ^_^

is it possible though if an unpixelated bersion doesnt exist? (eh actually now that i think about it i think it would make more sense for them if the did actually produce an original un pixilated version and then censoring it. well i have always been wondering how to do that.... *searches for tutorials*

I think it might be, but I'm not certain. If you look at some older hentai (some of the stuff they tried to license and bring over), some of that stuff is de-censored. Now it might be true that the quality of the art underneath isn't very good because they just intended to slap a mosaic on it, but I don't think they actually 'draw' mosaics.

ya if i manage to actually get results ill prolly restore the scene frame by frame it was not very long itll probably loop

edit:
yup, deeeefinitely flat out tickle torture, 12:24
youtube.com/watch?v=C55cldsFVJc

unfortunately they reallllly did a number on the pixelation so im not to optimistic here on the restoration. like the hands are literally just like four to five pixels of color.

honestly, since the scene is only like 5 seconds long, i'd really like to just trace the pixels in shop or something and just redraw the scene myself shouldnt be toooooo hard. gonna have to do a little guess work obviously and itll just take a little time. each cut in the tickle torture scene is so short they just seem to be loopable as they are. and if theyre not then ill just adjustem a bit so they are since its a redraw. this could be fun.

Last edited:
Hey so this is actually my first post, but the dropbox on the first post of this thread has a password that needs to be reset. Kocho if you don't mind could you do that? I hate missing out on so many manga scenes.

yeah sure sometime today prolly ill let ya know

hmm, i cant seem to log in i need to get into a gmail for it and the password doesnt work for it either........???

Last edited:
ya if i manage to actually get results ill prolly restore the scene frame by frame it was not very long itll probably loop

edit:

unfortunately they reallllly did a number on the pixelation so im not to optimistic here on the restoration. like the hands are literally just like four to five pixels of color.

honestly, since the scene is only like 5 seconds long, i'd really like to just trace the pixels in shop or something and just redraw the scene myself shouldnt be toooooo hard. gonna have to do a little guess work obviously and itll just take a little time. each cut in the tickle torture scene is so short they just seem to be loopable as they are. and if theyre not then ill just adjustem a bit so they are since its a redraw. this could be fun.

If anyone is able to pull this off...I mean this is one of those unexpected surprises that I got when I bought the series on a whim. If someone is able to pull it off...that would be a freaking amazing feat for this community.

edit:

I remember my first reaction on seeing it - if it hadn't been pixelated it probably would have been one of the best tickle scenes evar, and even pixelated it's not even that bad. But I confess complete ignorance of internet image and video arcana, so I have no idea how hard it would be to do or if it's even possible.

yeah sure sometime today prolly ill let ya know

hmm, i cant seem to log in i need to get into a gmail for it and the password doesnt work for it either........???

Well shoot. Just post here if you are able to get in and get things working again. Thank you in advandce

What's New

3/29/2024
The TMF Gathering forums keep you up to date on where and when folk are meeting up.
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
NEST 2024
Register here
The world's largest online clip store
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** brad1701 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back