• The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

Tickle torture scene in films-Women

jbourne

Have you noticed that foot tickling scenes as torture to women is not very common in fils or tv shows? Girls are tickled by boyfriends or friends in playful scenes but how many foot tickling torture scenes have you seen in which women are the victims? there are a lot of foot tickling scenes of men being tortured but not of women. Can you remember any, beyond the mythical April O'neal scene or Carmen Boom? It would be interesting to create a list of those type of scenes and maybe to posto any clips that we can find. Greetings.

We just watched the purge and right before one of the female characters is about to be chopped with a machete, the female on top of her tickles her. I burst out laughing and my bf just looked at me like I was crazy. It was the best part of the movie for me.

Haha thnx cassandramarie now i have to watch it :D
I also remember the worst horror movie ever Manica field of Scream: Alana curry was tickled with a feather before being cut into two :p

http://www.ticklingforum.com/showth...acs-Field-of-Screams-Alana-Curry-Tickled-MF-F Here's the clip without the killing (which was pretty funny)

Also there is a low budget "horror" movie about the ticklemonster called: Fetish dolls die laughing. Girls are getting kidnapped and tickled to death. Pretty funny because the movie is so bad :D
Here is the trailer: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=jMwYAXFUAwM

And another low budget movie called: Gitchy. A ticklemonster comes and tickles you to death. Some /f but also /m
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=tm-W3Xpi2UY for the trailer

Also there is a low budget "horror" movie about the ticklemonster called: Fetish dolls die laughing. Girls are getting kidnapped and tickled to death. Pretty funny because the movie is so bad :D
Here is the trailer: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=jMwYAXFUAwM

And another low budget movie called: Gitchy. A ticklemonster comes and tickles you to death. Some /f but also /m
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=tm-W3Xpi2UY for the trailer

Aww, i'm currently trying to write a movie script about a serial killer that tickles people to death, I guess it's already been done. :( :p

Haha doesnt matter Hollywood is also reboot, reboot, reboot and rewriting story's so... :D

Robocop 2, I didn't care about the tickling, but I remember this cause I liked her feet when I was younger lol

I remember a sitcom, sometime in the late 80s or early 90s, called Babes. It was about three women who were roommates, who also happened to be larger. I remember in one episode, the smaller of the women had a gym membership, and got into a situation at her gym where she overheard some skinny women making fun of her. Later on, she was visibly upset in front of her roommates at the apartment, and wouldn't elaborate why. In order to get her to talk, the two larger women held her down while one proceeded to try tickling her foot. However, she immediately gave up before any real tickling occurred. I don't remember many details, but this just popped into my head. :shrug:

Among the scenes I remember or read about, that involve foot tickling torture or interrogation to women, there's a brazilian tv show called "3 sisters". There's a scene in which 2 gangster tickle a woman in the soles of her feet to make her confess about money or something. Then there's the scene of Kill Agent Gordon, in which a women is foot tickled by a spy, for information also. I think a short clip was posted here, but i never could see the entire scene, with the build up and all. Then I read about a Mexican film called "2 judiciales en aprietos" in which an Argentinian model is foot tickled for information but I never saw it.

The opening scene in "The Brothers Karamazov" (1958 film) has Lee J. Cobb tickling an actress named Gloria Pall on her sole while she is tied down to a bed. Below is a Life magazine cover showing that scene, used by Gloria in her own book about the experience. :D

Attachments

• brothers K.jpg
    brothers K.jpg
    21.8 KB · Views: 282
Wow! I remember this! I used to have this on VHS back in the day. She was n socks if I recall correctly.

I remember a sitcom, sometime in the late 80s or early 90s, called Babes. It was about three women who were roommates, who also happened to be larger. I remember in one episode, the smaller of the women had a gym membership, and got into a situation at her gym where she overheard some skinny women making fun of her. Later on, she was visibly upset in front of her roommates at the apartment, and wouldn't elaborate why. In order to get her to talk, the two larger women held her down while one proceeded to try tickling her foot. However, she immediately gave up before any real tickling occurred. I don't remember many details, but this just popped into my head. :shrug:

I saw the movie last night and thought it was an erotic moment in an otherwise macabre situation. I assume the scriptwriter is one of us.

The sharp rise in sensitivity to 'women's objectivity' in the late 60's onward, lead to less damsel in distress scenes in movies and T.V., which would include over-sensitivity to a tickle torture scene, even if playful. Conversely, its okie-dokie to do whateverthefuck to a dood and not get pinched write-ins to the programing director from devotes of the Lifetime Chanel.

We have a whole subform dedicated to this sort of material. Scroll down the main page until you hit the 'Mainstream Section' and peer within.

Myriads

The opening scene in "The Brothers Karamazov" :D

Saw that many years ago by accident on TV—tuned in exactly at that opening party scene. I could not believe what I was watching, and then watched the entire movie in the vain hope it might happen again. Probably my top mainstream scene of all time.

Favorite will always be the scene from The Groove Room. Not what most people would consider a really hard core scene, but it cemented the fetish for me.

The sharp rise in sensitivity to 'women's objectivity' in the late 60's onward, lead to less damsel in distress scenes in movies and T.V., which would include over-sensitivity to a tickle torture scene, even if playful. Conversely, its okie-dokie to do whateverthefuck to a dood and not get pinched write-ins to the programing director from devotes of the Lifetime Chanel.

They took most of the sex out of TV in the late 80s with Star Trek: the PC Generation. I don't get this whole "objectification of Women" issue. I guess women were going to see George Reeve play Hercules for the compelling story and not his muscles. Yeah right!

Door 44 Productions
What's New

4/25/2024
Visit Tickle Experiement for clips! Details in the TE box below!
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
NEST 2024
Register here
The world's largest online clip store
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** brad1701 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back