• The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

Spanish Gameshow M/F , F/F

Knuckles

Hello everybody :upsidedow

i found something interesting on Youtube - it seems to be a old Gameshow from Spain (?);

There is A LOT OF shoe and sock removal, tickle fights, foot tickling in EVERY PART (1 - 3) etc;

Just type in on youtube: Diversion Se Vale 1 and you will see the other two parts

youtube.com / watch?v=kjBwZrDQ4IY

:D

P.S: The Quality is poor, i know - perhaps there is a better version anywhere else

very nice find, sad thing only that almost nothing is viewable as the quality is so poor. Would love to see something in todays tv game shows

These clips are awesome. Can anybody can point me in the direction where i can find clear videos or episodes?

Sorry, i´ve been searching a lot for better versions - but nothing; there are some episodes on youtube, but not with THIS game - i cant believe that this game was played only one time;
if someone knows more - ...........

There's m/m in here too, just a heads up.

Would be great if someone could download and save these and edit out all but the tickling parts. Hint hint.. :). I would do it but I haven't got the time and it would take awhile..

I didn't see any f/f, but I might have to watch again.

yeah i've been searching, ever since this post started, for youtube clips or full episodes online, but couldn't come up with anything. Maybe there's someway someone can make it clearer? I saw predominantly f/f parts and those were throughout the roughly 30 minutes of clips.

Could be one of the best clips ever seen if someone could make it clearer

i like the part two here
three of the girls are very ticklish on their feet
i do love mainstream tickling because they are true super ticklish

for you what are the best moments of the 3 parts?
I love in part 2 at 5.30...

i do love the 5:30 part shes a SCREAMER
BUT I DO LOVE THE 12:59 PART true very ticklish on her feet,makes her very mad when a guy foot tickled her

someone care to site every tickle time?

from what it looks like 2 players in each team, 2 red and 2 green players are supposed to get through some kind of obstacle bounce course while the other teams 2 players and other characters in the show distract and try to hinder their progress?

Did anyone ever manage to find a clearer clip of this?

Door 44 Productions
What's New

4/19/2024
Check out the huge number of thicklign clips that can be found at Clips4Sale. The webs biggest fetish clip store!
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
NEST 2024
Register here
The world's largest online clip store
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** brad1701 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back