• The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

The Further Adventures of Peterton Poe #02 (Explicit F/M Tickling) *New 02/26/14

MTJpub

Verified
attachment.php

The Further Adventures of Peterton Poe #02
Pencils & Inks: Bandito
Story & Colors: White Lotus
Edited by ChicagoAnnie

Intergalactic hero Peterton Poe is BACK!

An inappropriately wicked villain has hatched the most diabolical scheme of ALL TICKLISH TIME! She has targeted the terribly tender and tremendously tickly Peterton Poe, and only has one thing on her enlarged and swollen libido: fiendish feathery fondles ending in raucous rockety explosions.

Join Poe in his second uplifting adventure, as he puts on his super hero pants, and attempts to save countless innocent Space Bunnies from doom and death. Just think of all the laughs he will have when the flying flying feather-fingered fiend shows up and his heroic hands are full.

The challenges will be hard, but Poe will rise to the occasion, face the stiff competition, and elevate his game in this high-stakes adventure.

Join the most ticklish guy in the galaxy and see if he can survive the villainous vixen that vexes him.

Item Features

• 7 comic pages + cover!
• 39 panels of erotic F/M tickling!
• The return of the evil Jar Top!
• Extremely naughty tickle action!
• Scene of desperation!
• Space Bunnies!!
• F/M Tickling!
• Digital Download PDF format

Product and Ordering Information

Please enjoy a sneak peak at the cover art and preview panel below......

Attachments

• PP2_Cover.jpg
    PP2_Cover.jpg
    611.8 KB · Views: 2,014
  • PP2_Preview.jpg
    PP2_Preview.jpg
    366.7 KB · Views: 1,597
omg loved it and this comic is my nightmare

This is such a big surprise :typerhappy:
Seeing the famous Poe and one of the best male ticklees ever is so damn great :lover:
And again his nemesis is aboard and makes him sooooooo.... hard ;)
I so loved to read Jarheads teasing words and seeing her feathery fingers tortouring hepless Poe is amazing :D

My favorite page is No. 8 :D Cause I soooooooo love to see him absolutly helpless... and see those three sexy chars I really wanna know better ;)
This is a fantastic adventure and I'm so glad that you made one:D
Deeto, you are awesome :D

Hey look another Peterton Poe comic! And to think I thought it was done for. Thank you Bandito for making my favorite tickling comic on MTJ publishing. This one's dirty and awesome just like the first and I hope there's a 3, 4, and 5 down the road. (I think I also may like page 8 and 9 the best with him helpless but that doesn't make the rest of the comic any less awesome)

LOL! This is soooo amusing! You know, there are close-ups here that really cracked me up… like the teste-monial ack! They are like steel spring for the may queen (uh-what-ooops!). I won’t tell. Peterton (just the name itself has no LEEEEEE-mit to catastrophic tickling). But you should see what happened to the TWO rocket ships that made the space bunnies just eggcited as hell. Pure fun + mwahahaha!

:jester:

Aw Pinkerton just does not seem to know when to hold them against mystery woman. She is right about him though, and he does not seem to be good at hiding the fact either. Though as usual Bandito I have a few questions.

I know you probably have already stated this in the last one...but...what was this vixen's name again?
Will we ever see him get revenge on her? or perhaps she has the misfortune of running into his....ex?
When will be the next time we see another adventure of Pinkerton?
Last but not least...which comic did you choose so I can tell you how good of a choice it was but not so secretly tell you that you should have chosen the other one?

Thanks very much for all the kins words and support, everyone.

I'm so glad Poe finally had a chance to come back and get his tickle on for everyone's pleasure (especially Jar Top's).

I'll come in and actually reply individually in a bit - but didn't want to be too tardy - so thank you all again, tremendously.

Talk soon,

Dito

been waiting a long time for this, awesome as always cant wait for the next in the series!!

Some of the very best F/M tickling out there, period......really hope this series continues, fantastic job!

omg loved it and this comic is my nightmare

Ha ha ha. Thanks my friend. So glad you enjoyed it. And this is nothing compared to what Pinkerton would do to you. The mean ol' Space Cop, Peterton's ex-wife? Yeah.....she heard all about you and your shenanigans. Pray she doesn't catch you. ;-)

Oh the cover is fun already.... hee-hee......... :D

I don't know if it's possible, but I really like the idea of Peterton somehow holding something heavy over his head on every cover, which he then has to manage as he;s being tickled silly. It's an ambitious goal........but I'm not gonna keep it hoisted over my head...like a giant....wha...why are you smiling at me like that?! LMAO.

This is such a big surprise :typerhappy:
Seeing the famous Poe and one of the best male ticklees ever is so damn great :lover:
And again his nemesis is aboard and makes him sooooooo.... hard ;)
I so loved to read Jarheads teasing words and seeing her feathery fingers tortouring hepless Poe is amazing :D

My favorite page is No. 8 :D Cause I soooooooo love to see him absolutly helpless... and see those three sexy chars I really wanna know better ;)
This is a fantastic adventure and I'm so glad that you made one:D
Deeto, you are awesome :D

You're the best, buddy! Thanks very much for your kind support. I appreciate it tremendously, as does Poe. :p

And I thought you might be a Space Bunny fan. LMAO. It was too funny not to include them. I officially giggled while drawing that page - but not as much as Poe did. I'm pretty sure those Space Bunnies are the mortal enemies of the Evil Space Weasels. I hope someday they meet.........and there are TICKLISH consequences. **muaa haaa haaaaa!!!*

Thanks again for all your support - PP3 has already begun - check out the bottom of this post - need your input on a couple things.

Beautiful work. Loved the first one.

Thanks, buddy. Hope you get a chance to check this one out. You'll have to let me know if you dig it as well. Thanks for the kind support.

Hey look another Peterton Poe comic! And to think I thought it was done for. Thank you Bandito for making my favorite tickling comic on MTJ publishing. This one's dirty and awesome just like the first and I hope there's a 3, 4, and 5 down the road. (I think I also may like page 8 and 9 the best with him helpless but that doesn't make the rest of the comic any less awesome)

Wow - thank you so much! What an amazing thing to say. Poe would be terribly flattered that he's your favorite MTJ celebrity. Thank you so darn much for the incredibly generous support.

As for Poe being "helpless", so does that mean you prefer him in more of a strict bondage situation, instead of a scene of desperation? I can always work that it more to future comics. Please let me know. Also got some ideas for the next couple Poe pieces at the bottom of this message. If you want to have some input on a future Poe issue or two, please take a look and let me know what you think.

And thanks again for your kind words, and patronage.

Anything with space bunnies has got to be cool :) :DanceBun2:

And, not sure if you've seen them yet.....but these Space Bunnies are definitely the pick of the litter! Seriously - I'm planning my next vacation for the Space Bunny home world. LOL. Thanks for commenting, bud.

LOL! This is soooo amusing! You know, there are close-ups here that really cracked me up… like the teste-monial ack! They are like steel spring for the may queen (uh-what-ooops!). I won’t tell. Peterton (just the name itself has no LEEEEEE-mit to catastrophic tickling). But you should see what happened to the TWO rocket ships that made the space bunnies just eggcited as hell. Pure fun + mwahahaha!

:jester:

WAAAA HAAAAA HAAAAAA!!! You crack me up, Bohy. I've read your message like 6 times, and it gives me a chuckle every time. XD

I hope Poe keeps your hopes UP, and LEVITATES your spirit HIGHER. XDDD

You're the best, Bohy. ^^;;;

Aw Pinkerton just does not seem to know when to hold them against mystery woman. She is right about him though, and he does not seem to be good at hiding the fact either. Though as usual Bandito I have a few questions.

I know you probably have already stated this in the last one...but...what was this vixen's name again?
Will we ever see him get revenge on her? or perhaps she has the misfortune of running into his....ex?
When will be the next time we see another adventure of Pinkerton?
Last but not least...which comic did you choose so I can tell you how good of a choice it was but not so secretly tell you that you should have chosen the other one?

You rock, my friend. Thanks for your support!!

As for questions -

1.) The vixen's name is Jar Top. She was the primary villain in the original Peterton Poe comic, and has also played a rather ticklish role in LOB 4 and 5 recently. She's your basic intergalactic oober-villainess , with a merciless penchant to tickle her victims into screaming frenzied orgasmic submission. Especially poor Poe. Although I hear she has her sights set on meeting the famous Captain Dusty as well. ;-)

2.) Revenge? Most likely in some form. Although I suspect Poe will be more often the victim than the victor. But Jar Top will definitely not escape the feather. If you wanna see her topless and squealing in ticklish insanity...check out LOB 4. Hotness. And Pinkerton isn't done yet either. Stay tuned.

3.) The next Peterton comic is already in production. I suspect I'll be able to focus more on Poe and come out with 3-4 Poe comics per year. But we'll see what happens.

4.) I've started BITN 4. Not FP 3. Did you want me to start FP 3 first? LOL.

Thanks again, my friend!

been waiting a long time for this, awesome as always cant wait for the next in the series!!

Thanks so much, buddy. I know you've been real patient with this line. Thank you for hanging with us about it. Hey - please check out the bottom of the post and let me know if you have any feedback on future Poe adventures. Cheers to you!

Some of the very best F/M tickling out there, period......really hope this series continues, fantastic job!

Thanks, T-Sci! I greatly appreciate that! I'm excited about continuing the adventures of Poe a little more often than I've been able to up til now. So hopefully you'll see a bit more of them. Thanks again for your very generous support.

So....

Here's my question for you all:

I've started Peterton Poe 3 - where he's intrepidly exploring brave new worlds, when he runs into a VERY friendly competitive alien species with a proclivity for any species that can't "hold it in". Poe soon finds himself desperately trying to hold in the laughter, the arousal, and his rising interest in their tickly attentions. If he fails - he can expect a brief abduction followed by some very naked feathery alien hotty tickle torture.

Here are some ideas for future Poe adventures - please let me know if you all have any thoughts. These are mini-comics, so it allows a few more ideas to make their way to the finished comics. ;-)

Poe 4 - Sheriff Poe is trying to stop a wild-west bank-robbery in progress. The only problem is that the Twinkle Toe Bandits are the hottest cat-house villains in town....and their tickly toes are masterful at getting Sheriffs to give in to their affections. It would be a rootin'-tootin' tootsie-job tickle fest the likes of which Poe will never be able to withstand.

Poe 5 - Musketeer Poe is uncovering a plot to over-throw the king. He's good with a sword, the only issue is the evil vixen he faces is even better with a plume.....and his sword can only take so MUCH! It would be a duel to the detonating defeat of poor Poe. Will he be able to win and avoid a bottomless trip to the ticklish dungeon Chateau Fliff? Sources say.....prolly not.

What else do y'all think?

Any specific scenarios you'd like to see poor Poe get into? Poe in bondage at the mercy of Captain Dusty? Of his Ex-wife, Pinkerton Poe?

Dunno - kinda open to some input if you wanna.

Let me know if you have any. And thanks as always for all the support!

B

WAAAA HAAAAA HAAAAAA!!! You crack me up, Bohy. I've read your message like 6 times, and it gives me a chuckle every time. XD

I hope Poe keeps your hopes UP, and LEVITATES your spirit HIGHER. XDDD

You're the best, Bohy. ^^;;;

Deet, you did very VERY effective and hilarious F/M comix. :D

The plot for Poe 4 sounds excellent. I'd love to see him rendered completely helpless by the soft, adept toes of some cat house ladies

Out of them all three of them I have to say #5 sounded the sexiest !

Maybe for with the aliens he could get the chance to escape down a shaft/ pipe but gets stuck with his arms trapped above his head. And certain appendages vulnerable ;)

I think the idea for poe 3 sounds pretty awesome. And I do think a bondaged Poe makes for happy fans. Although, again, I really liked this one. Also for another idea, I think an unfortunate return of Poe to the Tickling in Space girls' ship where he's traded around with the different girls torturing him could be pretty great. Just a humble if not very fun sounding suggestion.

Awesome awesome awesome! I was so hoping for a sequel, and here it is! Thank you, Bandito!

The plot for Poe 4 sounds excellent. I'd love to see him rendered completely helpless by the soft, adept toes of some cat house ladies

Tootsie TICKLE-JOB! Thanks, man. I'm excited about Poe 4...just got to get through Poe 3 first, which fortunately I'm also excited about. ;-) Thanks kindly for your support!

Out of them all three of them I have to say #5 sounded the sexiest !

Maybe for with the aliens he could get the chance to escape down a shaft/ pipe but gets stuck with his arms trapped above his head. And certain appendages vulnerable ;)

Issue #5? I'll be darned. Yeah, there's something about musketeer tickling that's just freaking hot. ;-) Thanks for the support and the suggestion, man. I'll see what I can do!

I think the idea for poe 3 sounds pretty awesome. And I do think a bondaged Poe makes for happy fans. Although, again, I really liked this one. Also for another idea, I think an unfortunate return of Poe to the Tickling in Space girls' ship where he's traded around with the different girls torturing him could be pretty great. Just a humble if not very fun sounding suggestion.

Oh, Poe is DEFINITELY gonna have to wind up being tickled by the TIS girls again. It's just a matter of time. LMAO. And as for the Bondage - I hear ya loud and clear. Poe is bound TIGHT and helpless in Poe #3. Hope you dig it - and thanks again for your support!

Awesome awesome awesome! I was so hoping for a sequel, and here it is! Thank you, Bandito!

So glad you enjoyed it, buddy! Thanks so much for saying so. Working on the next one already - hope to be able to share it with you sooner than later!

Cheers again to all of you. Appreciate the patronage, and the kind words for poor ticklish Poe.

More to come soon,

Promise,

B

Bwaahaha.... YES! Yes.... and I also fancy the Nailbiter doing it to Poe. :munch:

That's literally the meanest thing anyone has ever suggested for poor Poe. I think the wicked Nail Biter might actually tickle Poe to death!!! Awesome idea. Let's see if we can really crack the big guy up. XD You're the best, bohy.

More to come soon eh .....I like the sound of this :D

^^;;;; I'm gonna try to come out with Poe adventures more often. F/M fans shouldn't have to wait for me for like 3 years. The next adventure has already begun......now I just have to savagely carve out some free drawing time to finish it!

Thanks for your generous support of Poe, buddy!

So awesome! I can't wait for the next few installments!

Thanks so much, my friend! And thanks so much for making Peterton Poe your first official post. I really appreciate you speaking up. Lotus already wrote number three, and has been noodling the ideas for 4-6. We'll see what her diabolical scripts look like. But future installments are definitely on the menu!

Thanks again everyone. I'm glad I'm not the only one that likes to see Peterton Poe in stitches.

Working on 3.

Stay tuned,

B

good to hear another masterpiece is in progress already ! the next poe cant cum quick enough :p

What's New

4/19/2024
Check out the huge number of thicklign clips that can be found at Clips4Sale. The webs biggest fetish clip store!
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
NEST 2024
Register here
The world's largest online clip store
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** brad1701 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back