• The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

The Further Adventures of Peterton Poe #02 (Explicit F/M Tickling) *New 02/26/14

We need more great F/M comics in general, and that goes double for F/M comics by 'Deeto & Lotus, and TRIPLY for those featuring poor Mr. Poe. I so identify with him! :)

C

Thanks so much, my friend! And thanks so much for making Peterton Poe your first official post. I really appreciate you speaking up. Lotus already wrote number three, and has been noodling the ideas for 4-6. We'll see what her diabolical scripts look like. But future installments are definitely on the menu!

I don't normally post, but I'm a huge MTJ fan and I had to let you know this one knocked it out of the park! I'll be posting more in future for sure.

awesome job on this comic. I cant wait for more!

Hey, man - thanks so much for the kind words. So sorry about the late reply....work has been beating me senseless lately. But I'm truly appreciative of the support. And Poe is tremendously flattered that your first comment on the TMF was directed at him. (Psst.....I don't think Poe realizes you WANT to see him tickled). LMAO. Many thanks again - working on Poe #3 as we speak.

good to hear another masterpiece is in progress already ! the next poe cant cum quick enough :p

WAAA HAAA HAAA! Not only can he not come quickly enough.....but he can never come only ONCE! Definitely more Poe coming soon. Just finished another page of Poe 3 today. And I just figured out how to end it....happily of course.....but with a twist for Poor Poe! Thanks again, buddy, for all your support!

We need more great F/M comics in general, and that goes double for F/M comics by 'Deeto & Lotus, and TRIPLY for those featuring poor Mr. Poe. I so identify with him! :)

C

Colin, you're the best! I really appreciate you taking a minute to comment. As you know, I adore your work...so hearing that Poe might have tickled your fancy is an enormous compliment. Thank you, good sir.

I don't normally post, but I'm a huge MTJ fan and I had to let you know this one knocked it out of the park! I'll be posting more in future for sure.

No - I really appreciate it, brother. And on behalf of all thousands of MTJ contributors around the galaxy...we truly thank you for your support. Okay...so there are probably only 8 or 9 dozen contributors to MTJ...but we still all truly appreciate your generous patronage. Thanks tremendously, and look forward to hearing from you whenever you are tickled enough by something on our shelves to reply.

Alright, gang...

Thanks again so much for all the support for Poe.

For the several PMs and emails on what you'd like to see next as well as the comments here - I think I have a plan in place for poor Poe. Damn, the helpless guy has NO idea what is in store for him. XD MUUUAAAA HAA HAAAA!

More Poe to come soon. Violently even.

:p

B

That's literally the meanest thing anyone has ever suggested for poor Poe. I think the wicked Nail Biter might actually tickle Poe to death!!! Awesome idea. Let's see if we can really crack the big guy up. XD You're the best, bohy.

Oh yes! Yes! I would fantasize a lot about how the Nail Biter would bring out the "Pit and Pendulum" out of Poe. Bwahahahahah! :D :D :jester:

Oh yes! Yes! I would fantasize a lot about how the Nail Biter would bring out the "Pit and Pendulum" out of Poe. Bwahahahahah! :D :D :jester:

You, young lady, are a baaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaad girl! :)

Thanks again to everyone and your support of poor Poe!

B

I got both Peterton Poe comics #1 and #2 and absolutely love them! I was always interested in F/M tickle torture and this has got to be the kinkiest comics in that genre! I love how there's sexy women who drive poor Poe insane! Speaking of Poe himself, he looks so great, he's got a fit body with very cute adorable feet! Plus I love how there's not a hair on his body. If he was hairy I think that would of turned me away. Speaking of Hairless body even his testes are hairless and smooth looking. His shaft looks like it's on the brink to explode with seamen but he doesn't. Maybe its because hes so aroused and busy laughing like a mad man he cant cum??? IDK? Anyways I'm working on a fan art piece of Peterton Poe and wondering if you want to see it sometime? Thank you!

i know this series is awesome just a little delayed in coming out with new issues, I don't know about the rest of everyone but I'd love to see what you got

I got both Peterton Poe comics #1 and #2 and absolutely love them! I was always interested in F/M tickle torture and this has got to be the kinkiest comics in that genre! I love how there's sexy women who drive poor Poe insane! Speaking of Poe himself, he looks so great, he's got a fit body with very cute adorable feet! Plus I love how there's not a hair on his body. If he was hairy I think that would of turned me away. Speaking of Hairless body even his testes are hairless and smooth looking. His shaft looks like it's on the brink to explode with seamen but he doesn't. Maybe its because hes so aroused and busy laughing like a mad man he cant cum??? IDK? Anyways I'm working on a fan art piece of Peterton Poe and wondering if you want to see it sometime? Thank you!

Wow. Thank you, buddy. What a truly awesome thing to say - and I can't tell you how much I appreciate you tracking down this thread to share your positive review. You're pretty fabulous.

Poor Poe has definitely been through a lot. All these exceptionally hot, sexy women that want nothing more than to tickle his pants off. He leads a rough life. ;-)

As for his look - I was honestly greatly inspired by Ozzy's F/M art. His characters always seemed to have this sexy, fit, hairless kind of look that just seemed to WORK for the F/M genre. I'm so glad that Poe works for you.

Fan art??! I'd LOVE to see it. I don't think anyone has done any fan art yet. Some amazing writers have written about Poe, but no one has yet drawn the strapping and ill-fated tender guy yet that I can recall. Please do so and post it up here. I'm so excited!

And thank you again for the wonderful support. I can't say it enough. It's guys like you that keep guys like me creating tickle pron. XD

Now let's see this fan art!!!!!!!!! O.O!!!

i know this series is awesome just a little delayed in coming out with new issues, I don't know about the rest of everyone but I'd love to see what you got

You've been such an incredible fan of the series, my friend. And you're absolutely right. I have simply not been able to keep up on new issues of Poe (or anything I draw, really). Real life has been a big part of it. But in the last year and a half I have also gotten so into working with some of these other artists that I've bitten off waaaaaaaaay more than I can chew and it has left very little time for projects like the FURTHER ADVENTURES OF PETERTON POE.

Please know that Poe is very much alive as a series. And that Lotus is putting the finishing touches on the latest issue this month. Sorry again for the long long long long delay (not a Poe pun....but it also sorta is) :p

-------------------------

And although I can't make up for the slowness of the series - I can offer a small sneak peek into the next issue and promise Poe fans that the series still lives. And that another Poe comic will be hitting the shelves in the next month or two.

Thanks for all your patience.

And please enjoy a small peek at Poor Poe's latest predicament ;-)

The Deeto

Attachments

• Poe-3-Teaser.jpg
    Poe-3-Teaser.jpg
    66.9 KB · Views: 189
View attachment 430682 No tickling yet just a rough draft!

Ha! How does Poor Poe get himself into these predicaments??!

Poor poor ticklish Poe. LMAO.

Awesome work, my friend. And thank you so much for the fabulous fan art of Poe.

Will we see him be tickled? I mean....obviously we will in Poe 3. But I meant in your art. LOL.

Thanks again,

B

Fan Art.... Poe's stiffest challenge Yet!View attachment 431140

Poor Poe!!! A stiff challenge indeed!!! But at least we know he will RISE to the challenge. Wakka wakka!! Awesome fan art, my friend. And wonderful story to go along with it. Thanks so much for being inspired by Peterton and his hijinks!

Putting the final touches on his latest adventure now. Should be available soon-ish.

Thanks again,

B

This is great news. I love your work, your style and your art. You are right up there with Ozzy as one of my favourite comic artists. Can't wait to get my copy when it is released. From one of your earlier posts, can I check if this is a scene of desperation issue? If so, yay for me. 2015 is looking better already.

This is great news. I love your work, your style and your art. You are right up there with Ozzy as one of my favourite comic artists. Can't wait to get my copy when it is released. From one of your earlier posts, can I check if this is a scene of desperation issue? If so, yay for me. 2015 is looking better already.

Hey, Marvin. Thanks for the kind words, brother. I always truly appreciate your kind support. Not sure I deserve to be in the same sentence as the famous Oz....but I will gladly accept the comparison. XD

As for Poe 3 being a scene of desperation comic - it is not....in the strict sense. Poe is in bondage in the comic (although rather unconventional bondage) throughout the comic. He IS desperately trying to hold back his laughter, his arousal, and his ultimate....release though.

Hopefully you end up digging the comic when it is finally freaking done. As I write this, Lotus is literally finishing the lettering. So, we're in the final final final stretch.

WOW! Poe #3. :wowzer: :yowzer: :happyhop: :excited: Looks like its going to be a Sticky New year. :p

LMAO...oh....groan. Ha ha ha. A year without sticky surprises is a year not worth living. XD Thanks for the kind support, K.

-------------------------------

Okay god dammit. This is it, troops....Poe will be coming soon now.

He really will.

B

soon eh? trust me we all can't wait

I am disinclined to make promises about the release of THE FURTHER ADVENTURES OF PETERTON POE 3 (It will be really soon).

Because as we all know once one makes solid plans about something as complicated as releasing a comic like this the universe may have other plans (it will still be really soon)....

...Then you often find yourself apologizing later that you didn't make your estimated release goal (no srsly, it will be like reallllllllllly "a-matter-of-days" kind of soon).

So all I shall say is that POE 3 is coming. Soon. And hopefully with great magnitude.

:p

Thanks again Sb for all your support. And I hope once POE 3 launches it will have been worth some of the wait.

Soon.

B

Can we get a hinhint like in a month a week a day or 2 lol
you know how much I love seeing who gets Peter Poe. Just wish I could figure out why Poe can attract these girls to him and I can't lol ;p

I told you he was hiding a massive carrot in his undies...after his undies pop the space bunnies will slowly tickle his carrot to extract what they think is gonna be warm carrot juice! Poor Poe can he take anymore abuse??? Oh yeah! I got one last Idea for Poe its gonna be SHEER madness!

Color.jpg

awesome pic while we wait for the main event, keep em coming bud. and this weekend sounds like a good plan

Can we get a hinhint like in a month a week a day or 2 lol
you know how much I love seeing who gets Peter Poe. Just wish I could figure out why Poe can attract these girls to him and I can't lol ;p

Closer and closer, my friend! As for Poe's "luck" in attracting so many hot and amorous ladies (he would call it his personal hell, by the way)...I think part of it is his fashion sense. Let's face it. The dude knows how to put together an outfit. XD Thanks for all your support, my friend!

I told you he was hiding a massive carrot in his undies...after his undies pop the space bunnies will slowly tickle his carrot to extract what they think is gonna be warm carrot juice! Poor Poe can he take anymore abuse??? Oh yeah! I got one last Idea for Poe its gonna be SHEER madness!

View attachment 433791

Holy SPACE BUNNIES!!!! I love it, my friend. Best fan art yet. Seriously - Poe is in some serious trouble with those bouncy bunnies. XD And SHEER madness.....uh oh....I think I may have an idea of what you have in mind. ;-)

Can't wait, amigo!

awesome pic while we wait for the main event, keep em coming bud. and this weekend sounds like a good plan

Keeping em coming is what Poe is all about. Once again - we appreciate your patience and hope very much that Poe 3 ends up being worth the wait.

------------------

Thanks, all! Poe really is on his way.

Not much left to do not but make sure the evil tickly ladies are ready, make sure the feathers are wickedly soft, and make sure Poor Poe has no idea what's coming.

;-)

B

What's New

4/19/2024
Check out the huge number of thicklign clips that can be found at Clips4Sale. The webs biggest fetish clip store!
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
NEST 2024
Register here
The world's largest online clip store
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** brad1701 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back