• The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

So tickler videos is finally shut down.

Private Tickle

TMF Regular
After all that time the site that was putting up tickling videos from major producers illegally has closed down. It says due to the operators own personal choice. Either way, its a good thing. What that man or woman was doing was wrong! However there are a million other sites in its place that post illegal content for viewers. Its just an uphill battle I suppose.

Hahaha this guy. How do you even know he is shut down. We call this phoney. You can only see if he's offline when you GO to the website ;)

You realize there's a thread that addresses his site being taken down from an actual producer right? That you don't actually have to go to the 93 site to see that? Maybe you shouldn't jump to conclusions, no?

That was a Russian Robin Hood who offered wonderful clips for free. Unfortunately he decided to close his site because he was tired of tickle fetish and wanted to stop being a pervert. He wrote about it on Russian tickling forum. I'm glad to hear that he defeated the desease of tickling fetishism. He is a Superman!

That was a Russian Robin Hood who offered wonderful clips for free. Unfortunately he decided to close his site because he was tired of tickle fetish and wanted to stop being a pervert. He wrote about it on Russian tickling forum. I'm glad to hear that he defeated the desease of tickling fetishism. He is a Superman!

Man if a tickle fetish is a disease then someone get me to the hospital I'm probably about to go under cardiac arrest. Seriously :p
Back to the topic at hand. I am sure producers are happy he shut down, but another site will take his place. This a war that will never be won.

Robin Hood stole from the rich to give to the poor. I'd be willing to bet that many people downloading these clips are more wealthy than I am. What kind of glamorous lifestyle are you imagining when you think about tickling producers?

Well, I for one imagine the collective you of producers as robed creatures half bent over a a golden throne of real-moneys, cackling and pointing a jeweled scepter at those lesser creatures that dare defile your presence on mount Olympus.

Not so much?

I have to disagree with porc a bit. Its a war that we most certainty can and have fought back on. I pride myself on significantly decreasing the piracy of my clips. I did that, earned (and continue to earn) damages from idiots who thought they could just go ahead and not be held accountable for pjrating my stuff, and finding a really good solution to keeping the bad apples away moving forward.

Will it ever be perfect? No, of course not, but what this person was doing is wrong and should be shot!

Robin Hood stole from the rich to give to the poor.

Yeah well wouldn't have made much sense to steal from the poor anyways... :D

He is a Superman!

You do realize that if there are more of these kind of "Supermen" soon there won't be any clips anymore because nobody will bother producing them any longer, right?

It never ceases to amaze me that so many people here have no morals. Or intelligence, for that matter. 1, it's wrong to steal and 2, if people keep stealing from the producers, how long do you think they will be able to make these videos you all love to steal? Of course, there will always be people out there that just don't care. I like to call those folks DUMBASSES! They eventually ruin it for everyone else. For those producers that catch these aholes that set up sites to allow this, nail them big time!

I have to disagree with porc a bit. Its a war that we most certainty can and have fought back on. I pride myself on significantly decreasing the piracy of my clips. I did that, earned (and continue to earn) damages from idiots who thought they could just go ahead and not be held accountable for pjrating my stuff, and finding a really good solution to keeping the bad apples away moving forward.

Will it ever be perfect? No, of course not, but what this person was doing is wrong and should be shot!

Nice irrelevant necrobump from the middle of April.

I pride myself on significantly decreasing the piracy of my clips. I did that, earned (and continue to earn) damages from idiots who thought they could just go ahead and not be held accountable for pjrating my stuff

Oh shit, you guys actually got some lawsuits to stick? Lawdy.

Yeah, I mean, it's not like I got much or anything, but it was the principle. This whole thing was wrong and I wanted those selfish bastards who supported this to be held accountable. Screw them!

Oh shit, you guys actually got some lawsuits to stick? Lawdy.

Last edited:

Stop being a pervert? A pirate maybe, but a pervert?! How exactly was he being a perv by sharing tickling clips, albeit illegally? I just don't understand why Russians (not all, but many) won't accept this as a normal harmless fetish. Even if it is perverse, it's the mildest of the kind. Goes to show how that country is still behind most of the developed world.

noun
noun: pervert; plural noun: perverts
ˈpərvərt/

a person whose sexual behavior is regarded as abnormal and unacceptable.

Door 44 Productions
What's New

3/28/2024
Stop by the TMF Welcome Forum and take a second to say hello!
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
NEST 2024
Register here
The world's largest online clip store
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** brad1701 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back