• The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

Milf Gigi Tickled by Her Daughter

bigblack87

TMF Master
After I tickled the hell out of my girlfriend's mom for teasing me all the time with her provocative attire, I had to tell my girl Sahrye. Of course she was none to pleased with her slutty mother and also wanted a shot to punish the sexy milf. She gets Gigi tied on the futon with her nylon clad feet up in the air vulnerable for tickling. She starts with her nails, feverishly running them all over the thin nylons. Sahrye then sits on Gigi, putting her ass right in her mother's face while she punishes her mother's feet. Gigi starts spanking her daughter, demanding that she stop. Sahrye tells her mother that she likes it and brings out the brush not only for her feet but on her mother's thighs making Gigi go hysterical. Sahrye forces Gigi to keep her foot still while she tortures her with the dreaded fork that Gigi has become all to familiar with. Clearly, this has been an ongoing issue with this pair and Sahrye is going to end that today by making her mom suffer!

Mostly nylon foot tickling with about a minute of upper body tickling. Comments and suggestions are always encouraged, thanks.

http://clips4sale.com/store/60535

[video=vimeo;88000886]http://vimeo.com/88000886[/video]

Attachments

• sahrye tickle gigi 3.jpg
    sahrye tickle gigi 3.jpg
    27.9 KB · Views: 1,058
  • sahrye tickle gigi 2.jpg
    sahrye tickle gigi 2.jpg
    28.2 KB · Views: 1,098
  • sahrye tickle gigi 4.jpg
    sahrye tickle gigi 4.jpg
    27.4 KB · Views: 688
  • sahrye tickle gigi 5.jpg
    sahrye tickle gigi 5.jpg
    27.2 KB · Views: 1,012
Wow, she has some great reactions when her inner thighs are tickled! I hope we see more of them both soon

I always love to see MILF GiGi tickled. Please more of her being tickled.

What's New

3/28/2024
Stop by the TMF Welcome Forum and take a second to say hello!
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
NEST 2024
Register here
The world's largest online clip store
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** brad1701 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back