• The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

Where Are You Coming From?

In the past Libertine and I always came from London...but now NYC! Not sure yet if we'll be coming by bus, train, or car ride, but regardless, no jetlag like we used to get!

Driving down from central N.Y. State, and as an anxious and very shy first-timer likely fighting the urge all the way to head through a prohibited U-turn and hightail it back home.

Driving down from central N.Y. State, and as an anxious and very shy first-timer likely fighting the urge all the way to head through a prohibited U-turn and hightail it back home.

Spent more than a small amount of time in and around Cortland. Grew up about an hour away from there. Still kind of miss it.

R

Spent more than a small amount of time in and around Cortland. Grew up about an hour away from there. Still kind of miss it.

R

Way cool, R. I grew up an hour and a half from here myself.

And unfortunately there isn't much left to miss; there are more storefronts abandoned than open on Main Street, and the whole area has really become Meth Lab Central. Thank goodness the Jets still like SUNY Cortland enough to keep their summer training camp here, for now.

I'm flying in as well.

Like LeeAllure said, there is a train that goes from the airport to Norrisnown.

Here is the website for the train system:

http://www.septa.org/service/rail

Take the Airport line to the Manayunk/Norristown Line.

Also, I did not know there is a shuttle from the train station to
the hotel. Thanks for that, LeeAllure!

If you want to go into the city of Philly anytime during NEST SEPTA is probably the way to go. From the hotel to Philly is about a twenty-seven minute drive and that is only if traffic is awesome. Interstate 76 can be a bitch sometimes. The rail takes about the same amount of time as driving does and Norristown into Philly is only 2.75.

As on my profile, I will be flying from Lisbon, europe.

Looking forward to see lots of old friends.

What's New

4/19/2024
Check out the huge number of thicklign clips that can be found at Clips4Sale. The webs biggest fetish clip store!
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
NEST 2024
Register here
The world's largest online clip store
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** brad1701 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back