• The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

F/F somewhat fake tickling on Talking Dead

meehoo

TMF Poster
On tonight's Talking Dead (the AMC program which discusses the Walking Dead) Sonequa Martin and Lauren Cohen were asked who would win in a fist fight. They took what looked to be chess pieces and started jabbing at each other saying "tickle tickle." Not much but some will like it. The host tried to get them to keep going but they didn't.

The show will become available on amc.com later this week and it appears about 5-10 minutes from the end.

It's two of the baby-arms from the centerpiece... Cohen starts it with a "tickle tickle" jab at Martin and they go back and forth for a second or two. I only saw the LIVE take, it's fast at the end of the show, but Martin sort of flinched for what it's worth. Hardwick makes a bunch of enthusiastic jokes... but they stopped.

For those of you into shoes and feet, good shots of both actresses in about 4 or 5 inch heels, both in shortened skirts.

I did just see that and was going to post about it. Yea too bad I agree we need more tickling between the girls on the show. Lauren Cohen did have some cute looking toes. I wouldn't mind becoming her tickler zombie for a night.:zombies

Wasn't expecting it. Whether it was fake or not doesn't bother me. I just thought it was hot and awesome! They both looked amazing!

I knew I wouldn't be the first to post this. :) I saw it too - and the host yelled, "WE NEED MORE TICKLING!!!!" It was more of a "cute" little thing, but it was a great find. And both of those actresses were dressed in very short skirts, have beautiful legs, and they are both gorgeous. And they seem like really nice ladies too, very friendly and fun. It was unexpected. Glad I watched it. Now, someone will have to use their writing skills and create a fictional story. LOL Like "after the airing of the Talking Dead, they had a tickle fight in the green room" - someone run with it!

Door 44 Productions
What's New

5/6/2024
Check out Clips4Sale for the webs largest one-stop fetish clip store!
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
NEST 2024
Register here
The world's largest online clip store
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** brad1701 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back