• The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

TMF Front Page Banner Girls

TicklishTexan

Hey everyone, I have been wondering this for a long time now, but haven't gotten around to asking until now. Does anyone know who the girls are on the TMF banner? The one in particular im most interested in is the girl in the "media" picture, but if anyone knows who the girl is in the "forum" picture, I would greatly appreciate this knowledge. Thanks everyone!

I'd have to confirm, but the girl in the "Media" picture looks like Christina Carter. Not sure off the top of my head, if it is indeed her, which video company that's with. I shall investigate further :)

I just watched one of her videos on dailymotion. Christina Carter stocked and tickled. I puased it and got a good look at her face. I see similarities, but overall dont think its her. It might be, but I feel like it isnt. Thanks though! :)

The "media" picture is indeed Christina Carter. The one to the left is our own Tortuga being tortured by Bella, and the pic on the right is Meka.

What's New

3/28/2024
Stop by the TMF Welcome Forum and take a second to say hello!
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
NEST 2024
Register here
The world's largest online clip store
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** brad1701 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back