• The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

The Cruelest Tickle F/F

Tickle Abuse

Verified
I can say without a doubt that this is the cruelest tickling video I have ever seen. If you do not like extreme tickle t0rture, if you do not like screaming in terror, do not buy this video, it is severe and Taylor shows no mercy whatsover. This video is unique, I left it pretty much uncut so you can see further just how much Lizzy suffers. Here is how I met Lizzy: I went to Taylor's to film, she was already filming her stuff and Lizzy was there helping. She does some modeling but mostly assists other models with their shoots. I saw right away that she is adorable and had to see how ticklish she is. Taylor tests her for me, she is ticklish enough, nothing too crazy. I make the deal and we get her in the new Rack. She has never been restrained like this before and immediately she is extremely uncomfortable, I mean uncomfortable like the bondage is bringing out repressed and terrible memories. Taylor starts off so light with the tickling but it is enough to totally make Lizzy lose her mind. She cannot take and has to be let out and cant breath. I leave the camera rolling and ask her if she is seriously in distress or kidding, it is no joke. She gets dressed in a hurry and leaves. I am nervous that she is going to call the police, that is how disturbed she is. Taylor calls her that evening and calms her down, promises that I will pay her a ton to come back and the tickling wont be so bad this time. She tells her that her friend Roxie Rae will come as well to supervise and make sure we dont tickle her too much. It is all bullshit, of course Tay is going to destroy her. We film her before getting undressed and Tay convincing her that if she wants to be a TA model, she must get in the Rack. Tay and I get her in, we assure her that all we be ok. Of course Lizzy completely loses it right away and for several more times. I leave everything in, the tickling and behind the scenes. I only leave out the parts that were very embarrassing for Lizzy. By the end of the video, I am sure she is going to call the cops on me, but once she is out of the bondage, she is in good spirits and tells me she isnt too mad at me!

Tickle Abuse 2

Attachments

• thecruelest5.jpg
    thecruelest5.jpg
    67.6 KB · Views: 2,116
  • thecruelest2.jpg
    thecruelest2.jpg
    84.8 KB · Views: 2,062
  • thecruelest3.jpg
    thecruelest3.jpg
    79.9 KB · Views: 1,632
  • thecruelest1.jpg
    thecruelest1.jpg
    73.4 KB · Views: 1,791
  • The Cruelest Tickle Sample.wmv
    4.8 MB · Views: 3,823
Last edited:
I can personally vouch that this is no BS with Lizzy.

She's adorably cute, but goes truly mental over this kind of tickling.

#truth

JD

Just watched the preview. Only thing that really bugged me is that she's a screamer, which I find very annoying. Almost hurt my ears with this one. :ermm:

TA, saw the preview, by the looks of it this is going to be an all time classic lol,

The preview was enough for me to be convinced ive never seen a girl so distressed in a tickling clip lol, will this clip be up on Tickleabuse.com today?

Also, were you not worried the neighbors would call the cops and report a possible murder with all that screaming haha

Not sure I enjoyed her reactions although I don't doubt they were genuine. I love screaming but when it's mixed with some involuntary, hysterical ticklish laughter. This poor girl REALLY can't take it. I am sure some tickle villains on this site will adore her responses. Thank God the mention of Roxie Rae was just part of the ruse to get her on the rack. Tommy, while you venture into the Florida scene, please don't feature R.R. in any videos because of the experience you had with her before where she told you how "super ticklish" she was only to have you book her as a favor to Cali Logan and find her reactions overwhelmingly to be acted and BADLY!!!! At least you had the integrity to feature only a couple of minutes of that footage in a compilation clip which you even warned potential viewers that they would have to make up their own minds. I imagine that clip was not a big seller. Other less ethical producers have used her in clips but not a lot of repeat business because they too probably don't want to pay for models whose work doesn't sell. There is actually the one clip she did for Tickle Central where she frigging YAWNS while her tickler (Miss Crash) is mercilessly tickling her foot. I know being as off the charts ticklish as I am I react in many ways, all of them extreme. One thing I never have done or will ever be able to do when mercilessly tickled anywhere on my body but particularly my feet is YAWN. I wish you could get Britney Brooks, or Katrina Cassidy to name a couple to experience tickle bondage on your level. Still I don't think any of the Florida models come close to Samantha, Emma, Jade, Tasha, Anna, Milf Tracy and countless others in the NYC area. Taylor is always a mean bitch when it comes to being a tickler which is a complimental. I'm not always convinced her reactions to being tickled on exaggerated a little but even if so, she's convincing and entertaining for the most part.

Briannewhitetop.jpg

Thank you for featuring a clip so clearly nonconsensual, and thank you to Tay for making it so. I must say, though, that I don't expect to be watching it much. What makes tickling exciting for me is the involuntary laughter while the lee wants it to stop. To have her just scream while tickled makes it seem like what's going on is pain rather than tickle, and if I were into pain I'd be looking at garden-variety S/M clips and not this stuff. Still, as I said, glad you posted it.

i dont know, i always find it strange and hard to believe when people are screaming and laughing hysterically while not even being touched...just going by the preview, seems there was a lot of it...of course taking the clip in its entirety it may seem different.

Having worked with Lizzy, the sense I got from her is that her fear of tickling far exceeds her ticklishness. I shot two clips with her. In the lighter one, she's in torment. In the heavier one (Tickled by Surprise), we actually had to cut it short and end way early because I felt it had become medically unsafe.

She felt she had failed and wanted to do better.

I can see why she then shot with Tay and Tommy. I think she wants to get better, but her fear is seriously strong.

She's not one of those girls who just screams because she saw it on TV.

I'll probably only use her for light tickle clips.

She's a really good girl.

While an intense clip like this isn't for everyone (and some may even oppose it), she keeps doing this kind of work and there's a market for it, and it's legal.

So some get a rare clip and others get to judge. It just looks like Tuesday to me.

JD

TA, saw the preview, by the looks of it this is going to be an all time classic lol,

The preview was enough for me to be convinced ive never seen a girl so distressed in a tickling clip lol, will this clip be up on Tickleabuse.com today?

Also, were you not worried the neighbors would call the cops and report a possible murder with all that screaming haha

ON tickleabuse.com today, I was worried my credit card processor would object to the video, but they are cool with it, sort of.

i dont know, i always find it strange and hard to believe when people are screaming and laughing hysterically while not even being touched...just going by the preview, seems there was a lot of it...of course taking the clip in its entirety it may seem different.

Jesus, I have explained it before on other threads, it is called ANTICIPATION. Tasha does it, most genuinely ticklish girls do too.

Jesus, I have explained it before on other threads, it is called ANTICIPATION. Tasha does it, most genuinely ticklish girls do too.

But Tasha then LAUGHS, not just screams more when actually tickled…. I think thats what was meant.

I think James Darke explained it well, "the sense I got from her is that her fear of tickling far exceeds her ticklishness." I have footage of her out of bondage, not scary for her. The extreme bondage freaks her out and not being able to get away from the tickling becomes unbearable for her.

Nothing else for me to explain about the video, either you like it or your dont. Screamers are not for everyone, that is for sure, I will adjust the description to reflect it. I usually do but was pretty damn tired from my road trip from Florida and from getting side swiped at 70mph on I95. Fortunately by some miracle, Tasha and I were uninjured.

Nice clip tommy. If you are going to be down in Florida, please try to work with Britney Brooks, Lexi Lee and Leihla Leionni. All very ticklish girls, however they never had the TA experience.

I'm with killakilla123, you gotta get those feet of hers! I liked the clip though and hopefully she comes back for another round.

Give her feet over to Tasha and Kelli (is she's around). It will be the last tickle video she ever does but you can probably retire off of it. LOL

Briannewhitetop.jpg

Her feet are not nearly as ticklish as her body I think, but after her rack there was no way she could do another. I am going to try that next time for sure

What's New

3/28/2024
Stop by the TMF Welcome Forum and take a second to say hello!
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
NEST 2024
Register here
The world's largest online clip store
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** brad1701 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back