• The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

The Cruelest Tickle F/F

Taylor is perfect! She feasts on the tortured body she would never stop she can tickle her to insanity lickle her nibble her feet eat her alive.. SHE IS THE BEST!!!

What seemed to make it extra cruel is when she said "I need to get out of this!" and Taylor not only kept tickling, but laughed a little.

I think, deep down inside, a lot of these 'lees enjoy the added torture.

I'd have to agree with a lot of the posters about the screaming. Aside from that though, this was nothing short of a near perfect video in my eyes. Give her another go and see what happens :).

Not so much my taste either but within 24 hrs became the most popular tickling video on clips4sale and the most popular video on tickleabuse.com. I knew it would, suffering like that is very rare in a tickling video.

Tickling is per se a form of SM; which means that for some, the domination is the turn on, while for others is the bondage; and for others is the simple fact to inflict discomfort on another person and be in control of it.

I am not part of the people that love tickling as torture, that force the victim to pee or cry and such; my objective while tickling or watching a tickling video; is to see the person taking it and barely make it :) Many of the people that I know, can stand few moments and then they don't laugh but just suffer; which is not a turn on for me.

If a model is really ticklish, to the point where she suffers, then mostly it will attract people that get off watching people suffering....some likes whipping, others like caning, and others like tickling...as I mentioned earlier, to each their own :)

I am not an easy customer, I like specific things done in a specific way, so mostly my ideas are not really something that fit the majority.

Strange enough, when I pay for a custom that end up on a store; it always goes on the top most purchased clip; which makes no sense to me :)

What's New

3/28/2024
Stop by the TMF Welcome Forum and take a second to say hello!
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
NEST 2024
Register here
The world's largest online clip store
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** brad1701 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back