• The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

What day will you be arriving?

My boyfriend and I are eight miles down the road in Norristown, PA. We're here all the time. He'll be working Thurs. & Fri., but I'll be around.

I live not too far, so I'm here now :) But I'll probably be poking around the hotel as early as Thursday to see what's poppin'.

Friday evening.

Should be 2pm at the airport, then it depends on the trains.
Anyone else making it from the airport around this time?

Its always nice to have someone to chat with after a long flight :)
I find myself often almost sleeping when I am alone on the train.

We're arriving at the airport around 5pm Friday. Maybe we're going to then try to find the train.

As it stands, I'm registered to check-in on Friday...what time is likely to depend (in whole or in part) on when the newbie orientation is. Hope to be there right when check-in opens.

Cheers, -Pete

I'll get to the hotel around 3pm, and check-in opens at 5. I"ll see about getting a sign for the front deck with the room number on it.

I have decided to take off a half a day so that I can avoid a little traffic. I will probably make to Norristown around 4:30 after I stop and see some friends.

Correction, friday afternoon :)

I look forward to meeting you all. Is there a phone tree or something to alert people to the events?

For everyone arriving on Thursday night or Friday morning, If you'll be around during the day on Friday and want to help move some
equipment into the hotel, send me an email at leeallure at gmail (dot) com - thanks! ;)

I live in King of Prussia & I am working Friday night until 9pm so I'll get there around that time. Live about 15 minutes away. Looking forward to seeing everyone!

I'll be there Thursday and will likely be hitting the town with some of y'all. Hit me up to come along. :D

What's New

4/18/2024
Need to report a post? Click the report button to its lower left!
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
NEST 2024
Register here
The world's largest online clip store
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** brad1701 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back