• The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

Pedicure experience f/m

feetadell1

TMF Novice
So i went and got my first pedicure today. I'm a 25 year old guy so I was a little skeptical about going in there and getting this done by myself. Didn't think much if it though, had some time on my hands and needed a quiet place to read some notes for work. My feet were looking rough so I figured why not. I wore a north face jacket, sweats and some moccasins with no socks to the salon. An elder asian woman led me to a back room filled with pedicure chairs, there were two women maybe in their 50s already in there just getting started with their pedicures. She sat me down, put on my massage chair and I put my feet in the warm water. We spoke for a few minutes while she got her tools then I began to read my notes and lets her go to work. Now I've had a thing for tickling girls but not so much myself being tickled because i can't really handle it. I watches across from me and the two middle aged women chatted with each other as their nails were being clipped. My own pedicurist grabbed right right foot and began working on my cuticles. I know I was in trouble when this already tickled. I clenched my teeth and just dealt with it and I stared into my phone to try and distract myself. He small finger slowly were gliding along the bottom of my toes and she worked toe to toe. I kept my composure during this part. I carefully watched the women across from me, they seemed unfazed by their feet being touched. After working on my cuticles and cutting my nails, the lady took both of my feet out of the water and rested them face up so both of my soles were facing here. She put some gel on the tips of her fingers and rubbed them along the entire bottom of my foot. This is where I broke. I bit my lol hard to hold back laughter but my foot involuntarily jerked as I tried to pull it away. "Aw you ticklish?" She asked. In tries to play it off "a little I said". She applied more gel to her fingers and began to rub the gel along to bottom of my right foot. Again my whole body twitched as I tried my best to keep my foot still. She just looked at me and laughed. One of the women across from me was watching as I struggled to keep myself together. The lady doing my pedicure then took a tool out that looked like a cheese grater. She grabbed my ankle firmly and looked at me and asked "you ready?". "Ready for what" I thought. She used the grater to scrub along the bottom of my foot. The heels of my foot weren't so bad but when she hit the arch and just under my toes, I couldn't help but squirm and laugh out loud. She kept a death lock around my ankle to make sure I didn't pull away. It was embarrassing how I was reacting to this as i noticed both women across from me looking and laughing at me about my reactions. She worked on both feet, I thought the worst of it was over until she took out and purple scrubbing tool. This was almost worse than the grater. Now all the women in the room were laughing at my reactions. The women across from me and the young asian girls doing their pedicures were all watching..... Embarrassing

I'm a middle aged man(coincidentally also in Baltimore)and I've never had a pedicure primarily for the same reason. I can barely handle a foot massage, but someone scrubbing my soles would induce embarrassing, emasculating laughter.

Sounds to me like you need to take yourself and those freshly pedicured feet to someone and get tied down so they could have their way with you and tickle the living hell out of you! :p

That's funny. I know some girls who would love you. Cool story. Thanks for sharing.

Summer time so I'll probably actually go again soon if anyone wants the video of it let me know I'll email it over

That's a fun story. Thanks for rolling out the play-by-play details. Hope you go back soon.

I won't voluntarily go back. It's either my girl drags me tomorrow or if i get out of it never again

What's New

3/29/2024
The TMF Gathering forums keep you up to date on where and when folk are meeting up.
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
NEST 2024
Register here
The world's largest online clip store
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** brad1701 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back