• The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

My Thread was deleted

Wicked_rebel07

TMF Poster
Hi,

I started a thread in the Personals section a few days ago and it was deleted, I was wondering why the admins would do that? Seems pretty unfair considering this is an "open" site. Feels like I'm being totally cock-blocked. I am telling the truth and not complaining.

I have no records of any thread you posted being deleted. Which specific personals area did you place it in?

Myriads

Yes, this is it. It was in New England Personals.

No, it wasn't. I checked the moderation logs, your thread hasn't been touched. You thought you put it somewhere but you were mistaken. And while this thread is reasonably calm, your first one was titled "Thanks for deleting my thread, assholes."

So how about A) Dialing it down a notch. And B) keeping a sense of perspective that reminds you that you're using a tickling forum, not trying to crack a military code. There's no need to fly off the handle even IF your thread had been deleted. If it had been a mistake, it would be fixed.

Hm...didn't he show that he understood that "Thanks for deleting my thread, assholes." was over the top by taking it down?

Hm...didn't he show that he understood that "Thanks for deleting my thread, assholes." was over the top by taking it down?

No. We were the ones who took that down. Then he posted this more moderate version.

Dude, I posted my ad first then that second one when I thought it had been deleted. Sorry for making assumptions but my first thread was definitely posted, and then it was gone within a few hours

Dude, I posted my ad first then that second one when I thought it had been deleted. Sorry for making assumptions but my first thread was definitely posted, and then it was gone within a few hours

Your first post was never moved, edited or changed. It's still right where you posted it. Where a user linked to above. The post that was removed was you being very rude asking where your post was. When it was right there in the Personals forum all along.

It looks like you posted your thread in the wrong place, and thought you put it in another sub forum, and decided it was erased, when you could't find it where you *thought* you put it.

Both Jeff and I are Admins here on the forum, and we can look at a thread and see every action taken on it. Your thread was posted where it currently is by you, on the date and time listed upon it. No one did anything to it.

You made an oopsy, and got annoyed and spoke out and now regret the error, and I understand that is embarrassing, but trying to fob the issue off on me or my staff when none of us were involved in this is not a solution that works.

Myriads

I'm not trying to fob the issue on anyone. Clearly I made a mistake. Thanks for your time helping me

What's New

4/20/2024
Visit the TMF Welcome Forum and take a momenrt to say hello!
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
NEST 2024
Register here
The world's largest online clip store
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** brad1701 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back