• The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

Falling Star: An Acctress Gets Hers (M/F)

lzamora

TMF Expert
Hi Everyone!! I've got another story for you're enjoyment! Thank you to my loyal fans, you know who you are. And to those reading me for the first time, I hope you like what I have to offer. Thank you.

Falling Star: An Actress Gets Hers

Billed as the winter’s most anticipated love story, “Frosty Air” with its substantial production budget, cast and crew, looks to rake in box office gold. And while the premise of two quirky people finding each other on Christmas Eve had been done before, what made “Frosty Air” an acceptation to the monotony was starlet Jasmine Mendez.

Filming day

It is early in the morning, but Jasmine Mendez who despite her Hispanic last name has porcelain white skin, was already seated in front of a mirror. Half a dozen hands are applying facial makeup to her plump cheeks, combining every knot out of her dark brown hair and cautiously applying eyeliner around her hazel eyes. After half an hour’s worth of work, her round face is picture perfect and she’s ready to begin the days shoot. Standing only 5 foot 4 and weighing 130 pounds her body is a mix of voluptuous yet petite nature. This particular scene calls for sleepwear of red satin short shorts and a matching button down blouse which extends just enough to cover her belly. Before exiting her dressing room she pauses in front of a full mirror to give her body a once over.

She glances down at her somewhat tubby tummy, “Ugh! Will I ever be rid of you?” She lightly punches her stomach then takes a deep breath to suck it in, “This will have to do for now.” She grabs her braless perky breast through her shirt and presses them together, “you gals aren’t the biggest breast in Hollywood, but you get the job done.” She spoke aloud.

The walk toward the set is short and brisk and before long she’s arrived into a bedroom set complete with faux stone walls, a wooden armoire and a king sized bed. The unmade bed has white throw pillows atop wrinkled black cotton sheets. According to the script this is an erotic scene in which her onscreen lover has her strapped to the bed for a kinky love game.

Jasmine had been aching to film a love sequence for quite some time, but the thought of her parents principles had her hesitant to do these types of scenes. The director however reassured her that it was a short scene and due to “Frosty Air” needing to be a PG-13 movie, there would be no nudity.

Camera crews were all set to film and in position by the time the director appeared on set.

He ushers Jasmine over to the bed, “Good morning Miss Mendez. How are we feeling today?” He asks.

She sits on the bed, “I’m fine other than the fact this sleepwear is a little tight on me.” She said.

The director smiled big, “Oh, the scene is short. You won’t be in them long.” He says.

She cracks a smile, “Yeah, you’re right.”

“Are you ready to begin?” The director motions her to lie down.

It is then that Jasmine takes notice of the straps, “Wait, you’re really going to TIE me up?” she asks hesitantly.

The director chuckles, “Yes Miss Mendez. We want to sell the scene as much as possible. It won’t take long.”

Jasmine takes a look at the bed, then back at her director, “Ugh, okaaay!” she complies.

As she lies down to be restrained her satin shirt glides up her body exposing half of her midriff. The director delicately wraps her wrist and ankles down to each bed post positioning her body spread eagle. He wraps the last strap around her left arm then gently strokes back a lock of hair that has partially concealed her plump facial features, “They’re not too uncomfortable now are they?” He alludes to the straps.

Jasmine gives each strap a light tug, “Nope.”

He sits up from the bed and makes his way out of the shot, “Ah, good. Let’s get started.” He spins around in her direction, “Oh, I almost forgot to tell you…there’s been a slight change up in how this scene is going down.”

Jasmine quickly lifts her head to lock eyes with him, “excuse me? What do you mean change up?” Her voice is stern, but deep inside her heart begins throbbing.

The director chuckles, “Oh, don’t worry. It’s nothing major. It’s just instead of a love making scene we unanimously decided it should be a tickle scene. Ha-ha!” He throws his hands in the air.

Jasmine is slightly confused at the thought, “Hey, you can’t just flip the script like that!” she rebuttals, “I signed up to do a light love scene not a TICKLE scene!”

The director shakes his head and laughs, “Yes you did sign a contract didn’t you? I guess you forgot to read the fine print where it clearly states, “scenes not final, subject to change.” Hmm?”

Jasmine yanks at her restraints, “Ugh! Let me out of these! I DEMAND to speak to my agent!” She yells angrily.

The director walks over to the bed, phone in hand, “Here, you can talk to her, but the restraints remain on.” He places the phone to her ear.

She rolls her eyes, “Fine.”

After three rings her agent answers, “Jasmine! How’s it going on the set of “Frosty Air”!?” A chipper female voice asks.

Jasmine’s anger rants out of her mouth, “Terrible! Could you please pull up my copy of the contract for this production?”

“Sure honey I’ve got it right here why?” She asks.

“This director is flipping the script on me. Instead of a SEX scene I’m doing a TICKLE scene!! Does it say anywhere in that contract that he can do that?” She asks hastily.

Her agent’s voice returned in a low tone, “Oh dear, it appears to be true. It clearly states, although in small text, “scenes not final, subject to change”. They really ought to print that a little bigger, but oh well rules are rules. There’s nothing I can do for you honey, the contract is legal and binding. Tootles!!” she giggles and hangs up.

Defeated, Jasmine sinks her head back into the plush of the pillow, “Well I’m an actress and this comes with the territory so… I guess you win… today.” She mumbles.

The victorious director retrieves Jasmine’s phone from her ear, “That’s how it is darling.” He taps his fingers on the screen of the phone.

“Just so you know I’m not all that ticklish. I’m just throwing that out there.” Jasmine said annoyed.

The director places his hands on his hips, “Well you just finished saying you’re an actress! You didn’t think we’d actually be tickling you did you? Act Miss Mendez act! Laugh, giggle and jerk around and most of all make ME believe it!”

The director slips off screen and ushers her co-star on set. Chris was a mid-thirty’s handsome man who stood at 5 foot 11. His scruffy beard and shaggy black hair gave him a rugged face. In the scene his character Doug is just getting home from work so his attire consists of a white button down dress shirt and black pants.

The director grabs his megaphone, “Alright everyone in position, ok, in this scene Doug comes home to Daisy she’s restrained and he proceeds to tickle her.”

“Frosty Air” tickle sequence… ACTION!” Yells the director.

“Daisy I’m home! Boy is it chilly out there!” Chris yells coming into the bedroom.

Jasmine props her head up, “Well you can come warm yourself up by me honey!” she spits her lines.

“Oh baby, you’re all tied up! That’s kinky!” Chris jumps on the bed and straddles her hips.

“I thought we’d try something new tonight babe.” She says in a sexy voice.

He places his hands on her exposed supple belly and flashes a demonic smile, “Oh yeah like what? Something like THIS!” He wiggles his fingers just centimeters above her skin, “Tickle tickle tickle sweetie!!” His hands fly in and out pretending to tickle her stomach.

Jasmine’s discontent with the whole scene reflects in her acting as she yelps out a few lackluster moans and she whips her hair. Chris moves his hands up toward her armpits and is about engage when the director calls a halt to the action.

“What the hell is this? You call that acting!! I’ve never seen such a nonchalant performance!” He complains.

Irritated Jasmine lifts up her head, “Well I’m sorry sir, but I signed up to do a love scene, not this weird shit.”

The director buries his face in his hands, “Weird shit? You…you really want to give me a hard time with this?! I’m sure you didn’t miss the part in YOUR contract where it states almost 50 percent of the production budget is guaranteed to you.”

She flashes an obligatory smile, “Well I am Jasmine Mendez.” She says smugly.

“Ahh I don’t have time for this. I didn’t want to have it happen this way, but we’re wasting precious film here. It’s time for PLAN B!” He screeched.

Jasmine’s eyes widen, “What’s plan b?? Oh I see… you think you can replace me? Pshh…” Her ego glistens as bright as the ensemble she's wearing.

The director snickers, “Oh, no. We don’t mean to replace you at all Miss Mendez. As much as I hate to admit it; you’re the glue holding this thing together.” He spins around the room arms extended.

The look on Jasmine’s face is one of terror as she struggles to piece together her next sentence, “Then… what is… plan b??”

The director looks her straight in the eye, “It’s simple... we ACTUALLY tickle you.”

Jasmine couldn’t remember the last time she’d been tickled, “perhaps as a little girl?” She thought to herself.

“We’ll okay, but I already told you I’m not really ticklish so…” She shrugs her shoulders.

The director waved Chris in, “I’ll take that chance. Ready Chris?”

Chris retakes his position at Jasmine’s hips and plops down on them pressing her butt deep into the foam of the mattress.

Jasmine gives him a stern look, “And, and you’re considering this?”

Chris strokes back a lock of her hair, “I’m not making half of what you are starlet. I need the money.”

The director claps his hands, “Alright everyone, positions! Roll camera, ACTION!”

Chris wastes no time gliding his boney fingers all over the porcelain skin of her soft belly, “tickle tickle my Daisy!” he smiles down on her as his fingers lightly engage.

Jasmine’s body instinctively thrust upward in response to the sensations forming in her stomach, “mmm…mmm...H-H-HA T-T-T-PSHH-PSHH! NOT-TICKLISH-N-NA-HA!” She knew that the director desired full-fledged belly laughs so she did her best to block out the sensations. Jasmine focused on reminding herself that she wasn’t ticklish. And for the moment it was working. For the moment she was keeping her laughter at bay stifling it to small spurts of jargon… for the moment.

Chris takes notice that his light spider tickles seem to be ineffective and in an effort to garner better results out of his co-star he plunges his fingers deep into her tender flesh and wiggles them like a child playing with soft clay.

It was then that Jasmine’s mindset took a turn for the worst as she found the sensation to be catastrophic, “N-NOTA-TA-HA-HA TICKLISHEEE-HE-HE-HE-HE-HA-HA-HA! OOO-OOO-HA-HA-HA-UUGH-UUGH-HA-HA-WHOOO!” she screams.

“Aww, thank you darling! This is the best Christmas gift ever!” Chris teased.

Jasmine could not believe what was happening to her. For all her boasts and claims that she wasn’t ticklish, she sure turned out to be wrong and the proof was never more evident than the gawks of involuntary laughter that spewed from within her, “HA-HA-HA-WHOOOTT-TE-TE-TE-HA-HA-HE-HE-HE-CHRIS-PLEASE-CHRIS PLEASE! HA-HA-HA-HA OH GOD!-OOOH!” She cried.

At this the director yelled, “CUT!!” He claps his hands in appreciation, “excellent Miss Mendez. Turns out you’re ticklish after all hu?” he teases.

Chris remains straddled to her, “sorry starlet, but it had to be done.” He smiles down on her. She’s visually shell-shocked at the whole encounter.

Jasmine props her head up, “Okay are you HAPPY now?” she says through gulps of air.

The director sucks his teeth, “weeeell, that was good. You laughed your little lungs out, but…”

Jasmine’s eyes widen, “but WHAT?”

“Well it’s just that you called Chris, Chris. Not Doug.” He explains.

Frustrated, Jasmine throws her head back onto the pillow, “can’t you just…EDIT that?” she asks annoyed.

The director smiles, “Oh you young “stars” think its sooo easy. Run it again guys!!” he claps.

Jasmine doesn’t have time to rebuttal as the director signals a start to the scene, “call him Doug, call him Doug!” she tells herself.

Chris’s fingers reconnect with her soft midsection, pressing deep into the fatty flesh, “kootchie coo my love!” he says. His lines may have well been improvised.

Jasmine thrust her hips bucking Chris up and down, “HA-HA-HA-HA-S-ST-STOP IT DOUG! HA-HA-HA-HA-P-PLEASE NO MOREEE-HE-HE-HE-PSHEEE-HE-HE-TEE-YEEE-UGHH!” she blasts.

Chris’s fingers inch under her navel and massage her protruding belly making it shake, “are you ticklish, love?” he teases.

Jasmine thrashes in ecstasy wishing her restraints would give way, “WHOOO-HA-HA-PSHH-HE-HE-HE-HE-UGHH-HA-HA-HA-P-PLEASE-NOOO! OH GODA-HA-HA!” She rambles uncontrollably. Completely at the mercy of her co-star she has no choice.

He splits his hands finding the edges of her belly and presses his thumbs against her midsection, “Have you been working out baby?” he taunts in obvious allusion to her untoned tummy.

As much as that comment slashed at Jasmine’s ego all she could do was respond with bountiful charismatic laughter, “VERYEE-HE-HE FUNNYEE-YE-YE!! HA-HA-HA-HA WHOOOO WHEEE HE-HE-HE TEEE-HE-HE-HE-HA-HA-HA-HA! STOP! STOP! P-PLEASE! HA-HA-HA-HA!” She protested.

Jasmine tugs endlessly at her restraints hoping that by some miracle she’ll be able to slip her hands out and be free. Her prayers are answered in another form when the director screeches, “CUT!”

Chris immediately pulls his hands away from Jasmine’s tummy, “breathe starlet, breathe.” He instructs.

Jasmine simply lowers a brow to her co-star, “get OFF me!” she growls.

Chris jumps off like a frightened cat who’s just been spooked, “Sorry starlet!” he says.

The director claps his hands in ecstasy, “that was simply marvelous! Excellent work you two. I really believed it!” he chuckled.

Jasmine’s breathing has settled down enough that she can speak, “Oh you believed it? Hmm I wonder why?” she asks cockily, “Now get me OUT of these!” she tugs violently against the straps.

“Tsk, tsk. You didn’t think we were finished yet did you Miss Mendez?” the director questions.

Jasmine whips her head up, “look, Mr. Director, you got your scene! Now I DEMAND that you release me!” she barks.

“All in good time Miss Mendez. It’s just that I want this to be a good scene and I want to get the best reactions out of you so I’m going to have Chris explore those pretty little feet of yours. Okay? Okay.” He wastes no time shuffling out of the shot.

Chris while looking slightly confused positions himself at the foot of the bed with his fingers centimeters away from Jasmine’s fragile feet, “Sorry starlet, but he’s the boss.” he says in a soft voice.

“ACTION!” shouts the director.

Jasmine can’t see what’s going on, but a tingling sensation coming from her soles tells her all she needs to know, “OOO-OOO-HA-HA-HA-NOT MEEE-FEET!” she yanks her legs upward trying to escape his fingers.

Chris laughs, “Me feet? Me feet? What are you a pirate?” he teases. Chris’s nails scroll down her arches tracing the outlines of her soles. There’s a slight enjoyment in his face as he watches Jasmine twitch her feet back and forth, “where ya gonna go? Where ya gonna go?” he giggles with her.

No matter where she positions her feet, his fingers are always there to titillate her, “HE-HE-HE-OOO-HOO-HOO-PSHH-HEE-HEE-HEE-OOO-OH-HA-HA-HA-WHOOO-DOUG-P-P-PLEASE STOP! OOO I HATE YOOOOOU!” she howls.

Chis sends down his fingers like rain drops on a window pane, “oh I absolutely adore these little feet! They’re sooo cute my love!” he embellishes.

With Chris’s weight off her Jasmine’s torso is free to shimmy up and down the bed, her composure, a long lost memory. Her once compressed brown hair is now scattered atop her head. The buttons on her tight satin blouse hang by threads, inches away from completely exposing her bare breast, and her short shorts are almost completely wedged in between her butt. With her body disheveled, Jasmine Mendez, the young aspiring poster girl of tomorrow, looks like any ordinary girl, helpless, afraid and deathly ticklish.

“Oh, and these chubby little toes, how adorable!” Chris’s fingers scratch in a rapid up and down motion giving each toe undivided attention.
Jasmine scrunches down her toes in an effort to stifle the tickling. It works for the moment, and her wrinkled soles are safer than they were seconds ago. This prompts Chris to abandon her right foot and focus both hands on her left, “no, no my love. Let’s peel back those toes shall we?” With brute strength Chris forcefully pulls back on Jasmine’s foot thwarting her efforts, “that’s better!” he says now that her toes are completely arched back.

Her foot is now locked in his grip, and whatever little motion she had before is gone, “NO! NO! NOT THERE! P-PLEASE STOP PLEASE STOP! HA-HA-HA-HA NOOO! SERIOUSLY CUT THAT OUT! YEEE-HE-HE-HE-HE-HA-HA-HA-HA!” She sputters in protest.

His index finger glides with ease over the ball of her left foot making circles, “are you ticklish?” he asks a silly question that has an obvious answer.

Jasmine boosts her head up, “YES, YES-S-SEE-HE-HE-HE-HE-HAHA-HOO-P-PLEASE-ST-STOPA-HA-HA-HA!” the scintillating sensations coming from her foot send shivers up her spine and even more so as Chris finds a tender spot in between her toes.

“The toes? You want the toes?” he teases.

Jasmine quickly shakes her head in objection, “NO! NO! IF YOU LOVE ME-EH-HE-HE-HE-UGHH-YOU WON’T! P-PLEASEEE-HE-HAWW!” she pleads.

Her words fall on deaf ears as Chris’s nails strike gold in between her big toe, “sing for me!”

Light scratches are enough to send Jasmine convulsing. Her thighs and butt jiggle as she intuitively jerks her leg in all directions to the limits of her restraints. Her nipples under the thin satin material are upraised from all the friction and look like tiny razors wanting to tear out. Her tousled face whips aggressively from side to side. Drool is running down her lips as she begs, “OH-OOO-GOD-P-PLEASE-EEH-HA-HA-HA-HA-WH-WHAT ARE YOOOOU-DOING-GA-GA-HA-HA-UGHH-*COUGH*-HEE-OOO-TORTUREEE-HE-HE-HE-KOO-KOO!”

“Oh sweetie you’re the best! You’re laugh is soo cute!” Chris says happily as he penetrates her toe gaps.

Jasmine’s hands are flush red from all of her struggling, “PLEASE STOP! *COUGH* P-PLEASE HA-HA-HA-HA! LET ME OUTTA HE-HE-HE HERE!” She bangs her head against the throw pillow, “HA-HA-HA WHOOO OOO- NEVER AGAIN! WHEE HE-HE-HE-HE HA-HA-HA-HA!”

Chris turns his focus to the director, looking for a sign to call a halt to the action. What he gets instead is a motion to free play, explore her body and indulge in the sweet sounds of laughter. Chris abandons her feet and returns to her now completely exposed midsection. He holds his hands high above his head getting ready to attack once more, “Incoming!” He wiggles his fingers and closes in on her belly.

Jasmine shakes her head in anticipation, “NO MORE! NO TICKLING! BABY, LEAVE MY BELLY ALONE!” She gasps.

Chris’s fingers ease into light slick circular motions closing in on her navel, “My oh my, I seem to have neglected that deep bellybutton of yours.” His fingers now circle the perimeter of her navel.

Jasmine props her head up, “Now, honey you…you don’t have to do that.” Her voice is tense.

“Oh, but I do. See she’s asking for it.” Chris manipulates her navel turning it into a mini mouth, “tickle me! Tickle me please!” He teased in an animated voice. Chris sinks his index finger deep into her navel and wiggles it vigorously, “Oh darling, its deep! How long has it been since you’ve cleaned in here?” He begins to scrape up imaginary dirt, “Oh, this is unhygienic, you aught to be ashamed.”

Jasmine thrusts her head up, “HA-HA-HA-HA PLEASE LET ME GO! I’LL –I’LL CLEAN IT HA-HA-HA IF YOU LET ME GOOO!” She pleads.

“No, no. You’re always saying how I don’t clean around here, so…”

Her hips thrust up and down rocking the bed, “TEE-HE-HE-HE-HE-HE-HE-HE I MEAN AROUND THE HOUSE HA-HA-HA NOT MY BELLYBUTTON!” She bawls.

Chris withdraws his finger, “Ah, that’s enough excavating. Your bellybutton is clean enough for…”

“FOR WHAT!?” Jasmine blurts.

Chris presses his mouth to her bellybutton and begins to penetrate her navel with the tip of his tongue. With his free hands he presses down on her sides immobilizing her hips.

Slightly sickened at the sensation of warm saliva lubricating her body Jasmine could do nothing but laugh and suffer through it, “EWWEE-HE-HE-HE HA-HA-HA-HA-HA WHAT-WHAT-HA-HA-HA-HEE-HE-HE NO TONGUE…NO TONGUE!!” She thumps her head against the pillow repeatedly so much that it slips out from underneath her.

Chris stands upright with his tongue lapping like that of a dog, “Oh honey, catch your breath,” he extends towards her throw pillow, “here, let me get this for you,” He waits for Jasmine to obediently lift her head then he returns the plush object to its former position. It’s then that Chris takes notice of her erect nipples, “Ooo, somebody seems to be enjoying this too much!” He playfully flicks her right nipple, “you naughty little girl!”

His fingers glide in circles around her perky breasts making Jasmine even more uneasy, “D-D-DON’T YOU DARE!” She protests. The satin material only heightens the friction between his nails and her ticklish skin, “N-NO, N-NOOO!”

It’s almost as if his nails want to tear through the night gown as Chris’s stokes go from delicate grazing to deep plunges that send her supple breast jiggling in all directions, “My, my, darling even these are ticklish!?” his words tease while his fingers delve deeper massaging her fatty tissue.

Jasmine’s body convulses in violent reflexive jerks, “AH-HA-HA-HA-UGHH-UGHH-*COUGH* NOT MY GALS! P-PWEASEEE-HE-HE-HE-OOO-OOO-OH GOD-TEE-TEEE!” she laughs.

Chris smiles down on her, “Oh, is that what you call them? You’re gals? How cute!” he says. He squeezes them without mercy; not enough to cause pain, just enough to invoke laughter.

With Chris mercilessly exploring every inch of her sensitive skin Jasmine could no longer think straight. Her wrist and ankles burned from the excessive struggling and futile attempts to break through the restraints. Her armpits and lower back were beginning to perspire and a steady tear flow was starting to make her mascara run. Jasmine’s mind was a mess of dynamic thoughts and processes. Her unwittingly desire to laugh and flail about like a fish out of water excites the director to the point where he’s no longer concerned with capturing the shot for filming purposes, but rather for his own personal pleasure of seeing Miss Mendez broken down, and he circles the studio solely fixated on Jasmine in peril. Her once milky white complexion is now adorned with spots of red blemish where muscular hands have aggressively agitated her skin.

Jasmine’s breaths are heavy as Chris pulls back his fingers, “UGHH, OOO-OOO-OOOHH-*COUGH*, please… please… I can’t… I can’t… no more… I’ll do ANYTHING…” Jasmine’s body lies still for the moment. The only motion she has left is the repetitious expanding and contracting of her chest.

Chris turns to the director who seems to be satisfied, “Sir?”

The director nods, “CUT!” he screams.

Jasmine lets out a sigh of relief as Chris reaches out to untie her wrist, “AHH!”

Chris massages her wrists which have turned crimson red, “I’m sorry starlet. I wish it hadn’t had to go down like this, but…”

An obligatory smile creeps onto Jasmine’s face, “I know, I know. You’re just doing your job.” Although her arms are free, they remain motionless, in a state of paralysis. “You’re a good tickler Chris.” She says humbly.

“Well, um, thanks…” He cautiously adjusts her satin gown covering up her exposed body. “…but you made it easy, being so ticklish and all.” He chuckles and turns around to unstrap her ankles. The imprints of the straps are apparent and he does his best to rub them out.

The director walks briskly onto the set with his hands clapping in adoration, “that was magnificent! Good job Chris, and Jasmine thank you for being such a sport.” He pats her on the shoulder, “tired? I notice you haven’t budged!” he says.

Jasmine bats her eyes, “exhausted! If it’s alright with you guys… I think I’ll call it a day. Can I just sleep on set?” she asks groggily.

The director throws up his hands, “of course! You’re the star of the show Miss Mendez.” He exits.

Chris remains by her side admiring her beauty. Even in the aftermath she glows like fine crystals amidst rubble. His eyes widen as he notices her arm rise and he flinches in anticipation of a swat to the face. Instead he’s greeted by the soft touch of her hand around his neck pulling him towards her. It takes all the strength she has left to lift her head sensually close to his and whisper in his ear, “I kind of enjoyed that.”

All he can do is smile back and watch as her hazel eyes roll back as she drifts into a deep slumber. He gently sets her down on the bed and stokes back whatever strands of brown hair obscure her face. He stands up and wraps her body in the smooth black sheets of the bed. Jasmine Mendez who moments ago had her body violated, is now at peace.

“Sleep well starlet.” Chris utters.

Again than you guys for the comments! I really appreciate them. Good or bad, although I've never really gotten anything negative.

Ahh, another fine literary tale. Simple yet plausible. I think I would've played up the voyeur aspect a little more being that they were on a set with at least a score of people as an audience. I feel that the juxtaposition of the intimacy between Chris and Jasmine versus the rest of the people on set could've been played up nicely. And also, "Even in the aftermath she glows like fine crystals amidst rubble," line like that? Gold. All in all, a wonderfully solid effort.

Did catch like 1 or 2 minor grammatical errors but negligible overall haha.

I patiently await the next adventure your mind cooks up.

This is a well done story! I like the premise, the set up and the dialogue was great. Once again, another well written piece by one of my favorite writers...

Thanks Hype. Thanks Primetime. I'll keep in mind your ideas. I did write a story about Selena Gomez a while back, where she was tickled in front of a live audience, so I have dabbled in that aspect.

Very nice story. I’m sensing a little bit of wishful autobiogprahy perhaps slipping through the prose? :)

Oh, no!! That's not me!! I do incorporate a little bit of "me" into my stories, but in my stories I have control over the situation. I like that, I don't think I could handle the realness of tickling, although I'm sure it would only benefit my writing to have a personal experience under my belt. :lick:

Well, you see just how skilled you are at making fictional stories seem real, don't you? :2poke:

I haven't been in the stories section in a long time and came across your story. Very good writing that taps into the reader's imagination right away then takes them along the starlet's journey. I needed something distracting from my mundane life; this was a great fantasy.

Very good work! I look forward to reading some more of your tales!

You are an amazing writer, but I think you need to allow your self to be restrained to be able to fully express to the reader how it truly feels to be helplessly tickled. ans tell the tale from the Lee's point of view.
Great job!

Thanks foot fun for that input. I'll keep it in mind when I take on another story!!

What's New

3/28/2024
Stop by the TMF Welcome Forum and take a second to say hello!
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
NEST 2024
Register here
The world's largest online clip store
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** brad1701 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back