• The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

The Sheik's Ticklish Harem (Explicit)

bassman34472

TMF Expert
The sheik was dining in the palace when one of his concubines whispered something in his ear. "We have two new slave girls who wish to be initiated into the harem tonight your highness. They were given pedicures upon their arrival last night and their soft ticklish soles await you. They are very eager to please you your highness. Shall we proceed sir?" The sheik nodded a yes.

The initiation room was elaborately decorated with only the finest of amenities. Tall vases with elaborately colored feathers and plumes added to the atmosphere in the room. There were two pair of padded ankle stocks in the center of the room with feathers placed on each side that were held in place by holes drilled into the top of the stocks. "You may bring in the new recruits so that I may marvel at their beauty. I wish to see their pedicures." The concubines brought out two lavish beauties. The brunette was 5'3" and the blonde was only 5'0". Their feet were petite just as the sheik liked and on their feet were high heeled slides that accentuated the beauty of their feet and legs. The girls displayed their pedicures to the sheik. The brunette was wearing purple polish with hot pink polka dots on her toes and the blonde had a french pedicure with blood red nails and hot pink tips. They were also wearing multiple toe rings and ankle bracelets. The sheik marveled at their pedicures and elaborately decorated feet. The erection he now had under is robe was quite evident.

"Let us proceed" he said. The new slave girls were stripped naked and fitted with vibrating panties and the sheik was seated in his favorite plush chair while the new slave girls were placed in the stocks by the concubines. While the girls were being placed in the stocks, one concubine took off the sheiks robe and tied the sheik's hands to the armrest. His bursting erection in plain view. The other girls were tying back the big toes of the slave girls and securing them to the top eyelet in the stocks. The sheik said "As I watch the feathering of their bare soles, so I wish the same feathering of my cock at the same time while I watch. You may begin feathering their soles now."

There were two concubines each at the feet of the new slave girls and one more standing behind each one. The ones that were standing had large fluffy plumes to titillate the bare breasts and nipples of the girls. The concubines took the feathers that were sticking up from the top of the stocks and started to feather tease the new girl's soles while the other two girls feather teased their nipples. The main concubine took a fluffy ostrich plume and started to tickle-tease the sheiks hard cock at the same time. Up and down the feathers went on the girl's eagerly presented bare soles. The girls who were doing the tickling were smiling from ear to ear as well as the girl who was teasing the sheik's cock with her plume. Up and down, back and forth the feathers went while the sheik was delighting in hearing the high-pitched laughter from his new recruits. The new recruits seemed to be enjoying themselves and wanted to please the sheik in his most selfish and sinful pleasures. The feathers went in between the toes of the girls as well as over their bare breasts causing their nipples to become puffy and erect. They were screaming with laughter in much delight to the sheik who continued to be feather teased himself. His hard cock throbbing and straining with every caress of the feather. A full 30 minutes went by and the girls doing the tickling were drooling at the sight of the freshly pedicured toes of their captives and just had to have a taste of their captives toes.

The girls were given the command to lickle-tickle their screaming captives. The girls tongues eagerly and lavishly licked up every inch of ticklish flesh on the captive's soles and toes and snaked their hot slippery tongues in between each and every toe. The girls were laughing and screaming and begging for the tongue tickling to stop but this wen on for another 30 minuted non-stop sending the girls into shuddering hysterics which turned the atmosphere into a highly orgasmic spectacle. The sheik turned to his concubine and said "the time has come for the orgasms to begin." With that, the two girls who were at the feet of their captives turned on the remote that activated the vibrating panties while all at the same time were lavishly tonguing their toes and the feathers teasing their nipples. The main concubine took out a feather duster and started to make maddening non-stop circles around the sheik's bursting cock head. The girls in the stocks were nearing orgasmic bliss as was the sheik himself. When the girls started to breath heavy and moan to announce their orgasms, the concubine servicing the sheiks cock shook the feather duster and feathered his hard shaft very rapidly. While at the same time the slave girls were screaming in orgasmic bliss, the sheik violently screamed, struggling against his own bonds and shot a huge load of cum into the feather duster. The girls were experiencing multiple orgasms while at the same time the sheik's concubine continued to tickle his cock for the most exquisite post-orgasm cock torture he has ever experienced.

When all parties were spent from their orgasms, the girls were released from the stocks and the sheik's hands were untied. The girls were immediately made concubines into the harem. The main concubine whispered into the sheiks ear that there are 2 more new recruits coming in tonight. The sheik smiled ear to ear and whispered back saying "I can't wait. Make sure you make them feel comfortable when they arrive".

Last edited:
I've been toying with the idea of writing about a harem with tickling myself. You've executed it very well. Thanks for sharing and if you find more ideas for this story, please do continue it. :)

What's New

4/19/2024
Check out the huge number of thicklign clips that can be found at Clips4Sale. The webs biggest fetish clip store!
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
NEST 2024
Register here
The world's largest online clip store
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** brad1701 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back