• The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

he got me, again...and i loved it, again.

switchitup

TMF Novice
Ran another scene for my larp with B. For those of you who don't have the back story on this, check out my earlier post
http://www.ticklingforum.com/showthread.php?249117-downtime-scenes

Anyway, it was a semi-serious scene that we ran today, discussing what should happen if my character were to encounter any of the town's numerous big bads. "Now don't worry, Sophie, because if you just act like you know what's going on, apologize for interrupting, and turn around and walk away calmly that should be enough for most situations. Now you did make one very big mistake today."
"What's that?"
"You didn't double knot your boots."

Oh.
My.
Gods.
He's.
A.
Ler.

A ler with ridiculous grappling skills and I don't even know how he got my boots unlaced and off as quickly as he did, and I was *fighting* to keep them on. But B. got them off and my feet securely tucked under his arm and squirm as I might I just was not able to free myself. I had to take it. For fifteen excruciating minutes he poked and skritched and raked his fingers across my feet. I lost it. I loved it. "Ok, you can have them back." he finally taunted, holing my boots out of reach. I didn't want to reach across for them, but I *really* wanted my boots back on. Catch 22. And I went for it, and he got my ribs, and my sides, and then he dug into my hips and I was reduced to a laughing heap on the couch, still desperately reaching for my boots.

"See? Now you don't look so worried about all the supernatural stuff."

And then I hit him with a boffer bat. But I'll be damned if I wasn't grinning for the rest of that scene.

Sounded like you had a great experience. Thanks for the share. Can't wait for more.

That's really cute lol especially the oh my gods part. For details sake do you go socks on or sockless when booting up?

What a great experience! Thanks for writing it!

That's really cute lol especially the oh my gods part. For details sake do you go socks on or sockless when booting up?

I was definitely wearing socks. I had also definitely forgotten that he/his character enjoyed tickling me/my character the last time and like the forgetful human that I am, I put lotion on that morning before getting dressed. I am SO glad that he didn't take my socks off, my feet would have been *way* too tender...

Haha I love how you refered to your feet as "tender". Something about that sounds incredibly intriguing.

Haha I love how you refered to your feet as "tender". Something about that sounds incredibly intriguing.

yeah, have you never heard the expression "tender footed?" it's for people like me who can't walk around barefoot because our feet are either too sensitive of will get cut up or both...

yeah, have you never heard the expression "tender footed?" it's for people like me who can't walk around barefoot because our feet are either too sensitive of will get cut up or both...

I've heard of "tender headed" and I pretty much figured it out, just never heard the term before. Sounds like a gift and curse though.

This and the last one sound adorable. I'm glad the two of you are having so much fun, and its been fun to read. Thanks for sharing. I liked where he let you reach for your boots so he could stretch you out and get you even more. Sounds like a devious one.

I've heard of "tender headed" and I pretty much figured it out, just never heard the term before. Sounds like a gift and curse though.

Yeah, I can't go get a pedicure because i will kick the poor technician in the face. Walking barefoot for me generally means that I'll be all cut up by the end of the day. It's not fun. Except for when it is...

This and the last one sound adorable. I'm glad the two of you are having so much fun, and its been fun to read. Thanks for sharing. I liked where he let you reach for your boots so he could stretch you out and get you even more. Sounds like a devious one.

He is positively devious. What's the expression? A halo held up by demon horns...

Yeah, I can't go get a pedicure because i will kick the poor technician in the face. Walking barefoot for me generally means that I'll be all cut up by the end of the day. It's not fun. Except for when it is...

Understandable. Guess that means you don't go barefoot too often. For curiosities sake, what size are you feet?

Ah. Lovely. Thanks. Hope your tickling adventures continue.

These two stories have been great, Switchitup - thanks for sharing. This last one brought up a few questions for me which I'd like to put out there, not just for switchitup (though I'd certainly love to get your thoughts) but for the whole gang.

1. That moment: "Oh. My. God. He's. A. Ler." What a magical realization. There are a few women I know - mostly from the past but one who's a current good friend - who at some point I had that realization of, "Wow, I'm pretty sure they're actually a 'ler...." So where to go from here? Do you just let it be unspoken and enjoy the play? Do you at some point talk about it and delight in having found a friend who's also into tickling and who you can share this sometimes-lonely interest with? Do you try to make it sexual or romantic?

2. Being tickled fresh out of boots: In my experience, and with girls I've tickled, feet are extraordinarily more sensitive right after taking shoes off - particularly if they're fairly warm and sweaty. In most cases it seems like the heightened sensitivity is astronomical. You as well? Others?

3. Being SO glad he didn't take your socks off: Is that an honest statement, a statement made by the "hate" part of the love-hate relationship a lee might have, or are you...bluffing? Don't lees want to be tickled in their most sensitive, vulnerable spots?

These two stories have been great, Switchitup - thanks for sharing. This last one brought up a few questions for me which I'd like to put out there, not just for switchitup (though I'd certainly love to get your thoughts) but for the whole gang.

1. That moment: "Oh. My. God. He's. A. Ler." What a magical realization. There are a few women I know - mostly from the past but one who's a current good friend - who at some point I had that realization of, "Wow, I'm pretty sure they're actually a 'ler...." So where to go from here? Do you just let it be unspoken and enjoy the play? Do you at some point talk about it and delight in having found a friend who's also into tickling and who you can share this sometimes-lonely interest with? Do you try to make it sexual or romantic?

2. Being tickled fresh out of boots: In my experience, and with girls I've tickled, feet are extraordinarily more sensitive right after taking shoes off - particularly if they're fairly warm and sweaty. In most cases it seems like the heightened sensitivity is astronomical. You as well? Others?

3. Being SO glad he didn't take your socks off: Is that an honest statement, a statement made by the "hate" part of the love-hate relationship a lee might have, or are you...bluffing? Don't lees want to be tickled in their most sensitive, vulnerable spots?

Thoughtful questions. Hopefully this illuminates the scenario a bit more.

1. Well from here there isn't really any option on where to go. These are in character interactions and aren't likely to spill over into any other aspect of my life. B. and I are friends outside of the larps that we do, but physical contact only happens between these two characters. He isn't my partner (who also engages in tickling, just not as deviously as B.). I think that at some point soon we will have to have an OOG (out of game) conversation where I tell him that this is mildly fetishized for me, because consent is mandatory for physical role play from both parties involved. If he doesn't want to continue with it knowing that it is a major turn on for me, then that part of our characters' interactions will likely cease.

2. My feet weren't sweaty, but they were warm, and in socks, and I had put lotion on them before getting dressed because i had forgotten about the last time. Sometimes I'm not quite capable of thinking right out of bed. They were definitely way more sensitive than they would have been if I had forgone lotion.

3. Honest statement. Bad things would have happened to my asthma if he had gotten my socks off.

What's New

4/18/2024
Need to report a post? Click the report button to its lower left!
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
NEST 2024
Register here
The world's largest online clip store
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** brad1701 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back