• The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

Tickling Appreciation Sunday Party! August 31st, Toronto

Ticklish9's

2nd Level Red Feather
Hello fellow TMFers! Thanks to Josh's hard work, Toronto has had a number of great events in the past. Alas, he's been very busy lately, and I'm impatient :p, so I'm putting together an event for us in August. :D

It will be a celebration of all the light-hearted but still kinky fun of tickling for us to share together! :D This event will feature:

- A workshop on rope bondage
- A workshop on tickling techniques
- Fun, upbeat music from kinky DJs
- Snacks
- A fridge to store the BYOBeverages
- An experienced DM for your comfort and safety
- Lots of tickling throughout the always-awesome Subspace dungeon! Non-tickling play is not forbidden but please do try to include some elements (or I will reserve the right to add a little tickling to your scene :p ).

We'll certainly play a game of Distraction too (hint: the distraction is probably going to be tickling).

If you're not ticklish, I will tell you a joke so you can laugh too. It might take several jokes because most of my jokes are bad.

This will be a very casual environment so come out, relax, and have some laughs with your kinky friends. :)

Bonus points for whomever knows what a TASP is. HINT Louis Wu would know.

Don't know many tickle people in the community? Nervous about meeting new people? Come to our pre-event munch on Saturday, August 30th to get to meet some of us in a relaxed public non-kink setting before the play party on Sunday. Watch this space for details.

Here's the fetlife event listing, for those who are on FL too: https://fetlife.com/events/249102

Hope to see everyone out! I've been doing my usual thing and recruiting people, so there are a bunch of fresh faces that I can't wait to introduce to our community. :)

I'm hoping I can make this one! Toronto Here I come!!! =D

Will be in the area a couple of days early for sessions too... ;)

xo,
Mia

will there be massage tables set up where people can be immobilized for tickling? Will you have stretch tables and gingerbread man tables?

I wish I could be there, but I need to postpone my trip.

Sounds like so much fun!!! Enjoy! And tell us all about it. ;)

xo,
Mia

What's New

3/28/2024
Stop by the TMF Welcome Forum and take a second to say hello!
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
NEST 2024
Register here
The world's largest online clip store
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** brad1701 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back