• The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

Comments on "Jessica Franklin Meets MS Raven.."

mart

3rd Level Red Feather
I have just tried to watch the above clip, but found myself fast forwarding through it more and more. It really did not seem like tickling to me. Rather more like the model was in pain. Her feet were completely red after a short time and her reactions were those of someone who is being deliberately hurt but has been warned to continue laughing whatever happens.

I have no idea if people go for that kind of stuff under the name of tickling, because the site's videos obviously seem to sell and it does a lot of advertising. Particularly with Raven I have noticed this tendency before, where the model is actually crying out in pain but she just carries on as if nothing was amiss.

That is not my understanding of tickling, and not the reason I am into it. I am not saying the models are not ticklish. What I am saying is that they are briefed to come up with an over-the-top reaction, to act like it is complete torture, to the extent where also pain is interpreted as intensive tickling. Personally I find that a disgusting thing to watch, which is why I am writing about it here.

I feel the same way as you do and hope they go out of business quite frankly, one way or another.

Everyone's into different styles - just go with what works for you as a consumer. :)

What's New

3/28/2024
Stop by the TMF Welcome Forum and take a second to say hello!
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
NEST 2024
Register here
The world's largest online clip store
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** brad1701 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back