• The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

Tickling for information/punishment

If I am correct, if, it was used durinh the Spanish Inquisition, the timethSalem Witch trials, and for some ofthe poor for stealung or cheating During the Renassaince. I believe the Roman Church used it on priests for misconduct as well.

Sorry for the spelling errors. My phone is good but too sensitive. It can't edit. And replaces letters. Wth... Fmil lol

From what I was told in school is that peoples feet used to be licked by goats which would tickle at first but then would be really really painful lol. I dunno if that counts or not.

Would loved to have seen the look on your face that day in school;)
From what I was told in school is that peoples feet used to be licked by goats which would tickle at first but then would be really really painful lol. I dunno if that counts or not.

I've heard that its been used (apparently, check out on wikipedia) in history but not too much at all. But tickle interrogations, I feel, are more effective than most people think. I'm sure it would get the job done, quite often :tickling:

I know I've heard that in China they did this to royalty who were disobedient because tickling didn't leave any marks or damage the body in any way. I've never been able to confirm this via any searches though so take it with a grain of salt.

Yet another pathetic example of how politeness and a sense of entitlement are mutually exclusive.

Before announcing your (very possibly typed one-handed) presumptuous intentions towards a total stranger- even if you consider her fantasies 'deep seeded' (sic) - why don't you post a picture of yourself first so there can be a general consensus on whether you'd have a chance in hell of success with her or anyone else?
Exactly :)

Door 44 Productions
What's New

3/28/2024
Stop by the TMF Welcome Forum and take a second to say hello!
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
NEST 2024
Register here
The world's largest online clip store
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** brad1701 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back