• The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

Sexy Sasha Sky F/F

Tickle Abuse

Verified
Sexy Sasha Sky isn't a fetish model, at least not yet, just a regular girl with gorgeous and extremely ticklish size 9 feet interested in exploring a little of her wilder side. Tay is going to make sure she gets a proper introduction to tickling. She starts Sasha off light, that wont last. Sasha has a sexy laugh and man is she ticklish, every inch of her gorgeous body and soles.

Tickle Abuse 2

Attachments

• sashasky1.jpg
    sashasky1.jpg
    79.1 KB · Views: 1,236
  • sashasky2.jpg
    sashasky2.jpg
    100.7 KB · Views: 788
  • sashasky4.jpg
    sashasky4.jpg
    99.1 KB · Views: 945
  • sashasky5.jpg
    sashasky5.jpg
    96.6 KB · Views: 996
  • Sexy Sasha Sky Sample.wmv
    3.8 MB · Views: 1,508
Sasha's First Worship F/F

Sasha Sky has never been worshipped, she isnt even sure if she will like it. Taylor has an idea that she will more than like it, she totally turns Sasha out with her worship skills. Sasha is completely turned on right from the beginning as soon as Taylor goes to work on Sasha's gorgeous size 9 feet.

TA WORSHIP

Attachments

• sashafirstworship1.jpg
    sashafirstworship1.jpg
    177.8 KB · Views: 435
  • sashafirstworship2.jpg
    sashafirstworship2.jpg
    209.2 KB · Views: 362
  • sashafirstworship3.jpg
    sashafirstworship3.jpg
    201 KB · Views: 341
  • sashafirstworship4.jpg
    sashafirstworship4.jpg
    156 KB · Views: 232
  • Sasha's First Worship Sample.wmv
    6.3 MB · Views: 364
Session With Sasha Sky M/F

Sasha has never had her belly button worshipped before so I am the first to have the privilege to worship her gorgeous belly button and tummy. She likes it immediately and it doesn't take long for her to get more than a little turned on.

TA WORSHIP

Attachments

• sessionsashasky1.jpg
    sessionsashasky1.jpg
    178.4 KB · Views: 173
  • sessionsashasky2.jpg
    sessionsashasky2.jpg
    187.3 KB · Views: 158
  • sessionsashasky3.jpg
    sessionsashasky3.jpg
    175.5 KB · Views: 209
  • sessionsashasky4.jpg
    sessionsashasky4.jpg
    143.1 KB · Views: 159
  • Session With Sasha Sky Sample.wmv
    5.3 MB · Views: 188
I am completely jealous of you getting to worship that belly button. As always, great work!

tommy, why are the tickling preview clips always distorted and low quality but the foot worship ones are the proper aspect ratio and almost HD quality? just curious.

I can only make very short HD samples for tickling because of the sound track, laughter/sound adds mb's to vids and because TMF has a file size limit of 6.44mb. Worship and belly and even orgasms have a quieter sound track for the most part. Besides, its just a sample, I am pretty sure eveyone knows the video quality tickleabuse.com has and that I still offer the lower resolution for those who still want them.

I am making TAWorship.com very soon and will host my own high res samples.

tommy, why are the tickling preview clips always distorted and low quality but the foot worship ones are the proper aspect ratio and almost HD quality? just curious.

In other words, this guy is obviously not going to spend any money on actual clips but rather just use the previews to get off, so he'd prefer a bit higher quality free videos, if you don't mind.

The foot tickling preview is extremely hot. Sasha has ultra-sexy feet and I love the way that her toes freak-out when her soles are tickled. Needless to say, Taylor is one of the very best foot ticklers on the planet. This clip is a must buy for foot tickling fans.

Just bought and watched the clip. Total erotic overload. This clip has it all, a drop-dead gorgeous model with drop-dead sexy feet, and one of the most thorough and, I would go so far as to say, professional foot tickling jobs that I have seen. And, Sasha's reactions to the foot tickling are absolutely delicious. This is easily a '10'...maybe a '15'. This is a lot of bang for your bucks.

too bad Taylor couldnt have been the one playing and licking her belly button would have been way better

That's great Tommy. As one of the kingpins in this business, you don't have to take any grief from anyone. Tell the next one that beggars can't be choosers.

In other words, this guy is obviously not going to spend any money on actual clips but rather just use the previews to get off, so he'd prefer a bit higher quality free videos, if you don't mind.

You don't know dtrell very well dude. I get off on the previews, dtrell does not. Get it right.

DK

What's New

3/28/2024
Stop by the TMF Welcome Forum and take a second to say hello!
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
NEST 2024
Register here
The world's largest online clip store
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** brad1701 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back