• The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

Had 3 tickle sessions (one in June, two this month)

He-Man

1st Level Orange Feather
Tried posting earlier, but I must've taken too long since I got logged out, and the story didn't post.

I guess this time I'll do a post for each session .

My first session was at the end of June (Didn't I see Veronika, aka Vinyl Queen at the beginning of June? Or was that the end of May?)

I went to see Mistress Jezebel (jezebelsdominion.com), in Oakland, California, for a two hour session. I took the train part of the way, then bicycled the rest of the way. Once there, I was kind of sweaty from the heat, so Jezebel offered to let me use the shower.

Once cleaned off, she led me to her bondage table . She asked if I wanted any cock-teasing , and I asked if that was anything painful. She said no, it's just tickling (I'm not into painful stuff). She had me lie face-down on the table and strapped down my wrists and ankles.

She tickled my ribs, the back of my legs, my feet...and my cock. That last part surprised me, because I didn't see the hole in the bench that let her do that (the towels she laid on there covered it up).

Next, she had me on her multi-bondage bench. That was....interesting. She had a little trouble strapping down one arm because the buckle would pinch me. But that was quickly fixed. Again, she tickled everywhere, this time while standing between my legs.

After that, she had me tied to her st andrews cross --first, facing her, then with my back to her. While facing her, she did another thing that surprised me. While tickling my legs, I kind of squatted down (as much as I could with my legs spread so far apart. Not easy for a short guy like me). She pressed her body up against mine to keep that from happening again.

Oh and when I was tied to the cross with my back to her...I accidentally head-butted her when she bent down to tickle the backs of my legs. Ooops. :jester: At least she wasn't mad about it. LOL She also switched it up a little bit by using a huge feather on my back. It didn't tickle, but it felt nice.

Finally, she tied me to her bondage bed. Once I was secured on my back, she slowly walked up to me on one side of the bed while saying "Somebody's in troublllle...". I started laughing even before her hand reached me. She said "I haven't even touched you, yet!" True, but I knew what was coming.

Besides her hands, she also used two different toys. One was the wartenberg wheel. I didn't care too much for that since I was trying not to get poked by it. The other thing she used was a set of "claws". Those really tickled.

After being tickled in that position for awhile, she tied me on my stomach. She would use just her fingers, but when I glanced back, I saw her putting the claws on her hand again. I let out an "Oh nooo...", to which she replied "Ohh, yes..."

By the time it was over, I was really sweating. Again, she let me use the shower.

That was one really fun session, and Jezebel really knows how to tickle. She's also a "graduate" of the place where I had my next two sessions: Fantasy Makers. I'll describe those sessions in my next two posts.

My next session was on July 5th, at Fantasy Makers (fantasymakers.com). Their website says they're in El Cerrito, but they're actually in Richmond, California.

I was hoping to get tickled by Kiva and Annie. One would tickle me for one hour, then the other lady would help her tickle me for the second hour. Unfortunately, Annie had to cover for one of her coworkers at her other job, so Donna was who teamed up with Kiva for the second hour.

First, Kiva tied me to the bed in room 4, on my back. She started off easy, but it wasn't long before she had me laughing pretty good. She was too cute, with the way she acted. After tickling me for a little bit, she said something like "When you squirm like that, it makes me wanna wigggle my tail!" while shaking her rear end. She loves what she does at Fantasy Makers..in fact, she calls herself a "professional fun-haver"

After tickling me everywhere she could get her hands on for awhile, she then tied me on my stomach. It was so unbearable with her tickling my side that I actually tried to scoot away from her hand. She teased me about that while tickling me: "Where ya going? Are you trying to get away from me? You can't get away..."

She would sometimes stop tickling, then slowly run her fingers trough my hair, kind of massaging my scalp. Then she'd start tickling again. The first time she did that, I told her (while laughing my head off) "That's just evil!" She agreed, saying she was a mean, mean girl. :D

After the first hour, Donna came in, and they both started tickling me. They really enjoyed going after some spots...my neck, for example. I would try to protect it, but as one jokingly pointed out to me, I'm not a turtle, so it was useless.

Kiva also mentioned to Donna about my lung problems, and how my being tickled was actually a good way to help me cough up all the junk in them (I have Cystic Fibrosis). They both jokingly referred to themselves as my "tickle therapists". :jester:

Finally, they had me tied while standing near the foot of the bed. They put a chair under me in case I wouldn't be able to keep standing...which was a good idea, since it was tough to keep standing, especially when Kiva would go for the area right above the penis. That area is one of my most ticklish areas. I think the whole neighborhood heard me laughing each time she tickled there. The neighborhood probably also heard both of them yelling "GET HIM, GET HIM!" when they would really start tickling.

Once when Kiva went for that area, I told her "I'm starting to think that's your favorite spot!", and she said she loves how much it tickles me.

By the time the session was over, I'd forgotten where I'd put my cell phone (it was in my pants pocket where I'd left it), and while making sure my stuff was in my backpack (I'd bicycled part of the way, and it was just easier to carry my stuff like that), I was dropping some of the things in there on the floor. I guess they must've tired me out more than I thought they would.

Both Kiva and Donna are really fun, and they will find EVERY ticklish spot you have. Kiva even "threatened" to keep me there forever. I told her I wouldn't mind that at all.

I was kind of disappointed I didn't get to play with Annie that day, but she got me all to herself next time, which I'll write about in the next post.

Last edited:
My session with Annie on the 16th

Finally, I had a session with Annie on July 16th, again at Fantasy Makers.

We were in room 3. First, she tickled me without any bondage while I was standing in the middle of the room. That was tough. There was no way that I couldn't take one or two steps away from her when she'd tickle me, even though I tried to stay in one place.

After a few minutes of that, she tied me standing nearby a wall. Only my wrists were tied, and there was a lot of slack in the ropes attached to the cuffs. I was tied like that because Annie said she enjoys seeing her victims squirm around and trying to get away.

I was able to walk a little bit away from her while she was tickling me. I was also able to turn around -- though since I'm ticklish almost everywhere, that only exposed other spots. Soon, she decided to tie my ankles together, so I had more trouble moving around.

She mentioned that now I couldn't stop her from tickling me, and I couldn't resist grabbing one of her wrists. Then she used her free hand to grab MY wrist, and hold that arm above my head (easy for her since she's taller than me). With her other hand --which was now free), she tickled my ribs, while saying "You think you're sooo clever, don't you.." and saying something about how she's got other tricks..or something. I was too busy laughing to remember all of it.

Eventually I tried sinking to the floor to get away from her tickling me. Didn't work, of course. All it did was make sure my arms were pulled up enough that she could go for my armpits. I tried using my legs to push her away, but no luck. That only encouraged her to grab my legs and start tickling my feet.

Finally she decided to tie me on the bed. I was on my back, and she was tickling my feet again. At one point, she straddled my legs , claiming I was moving around a little too much. I couldn't resist..I said "Well, it's not my fault you suck at tying my legs."

That's when she really went for my two most sensitive areas , saying "OH, NOW YOU'RE GONNA GET IT! I WAS BEING NICE...NO MORE MR NICE GIRL!". She was smiling as she said it, so I knew she wasn't offended. In the e-mail she sent me later on, she actually said she enjoyed my remarks which "only encouraged me to NOT stop tickling, regardless of your screams".

I'd also e-mailed Donna the day before that session, telling her she might hear some familiar laughter in the house (more than one session goes on in the house at the same time. That's how they keep their rates really low. They make sure no clients run into each other, though. ), and she did e-mail back later saying she did in fact hear me.

Anyway, back to my session with Annie. One thing she did that I really enjoyed was slower, lighter tickles. They didn't have me laughing, but sometimes I was gasping and moaning ...especially when she'd tickle that one certain area. I was getting so turned on by that.

Well, that's the last session I had. Like the other ladies I mentioned, Annie is also fun. She mentions on her Fantasy Makers page that she also enjoys being tickled. Maybe one day when I play with her again, I'll have to get some payback.

I honestly don't know which session I loved the most. Each of those ladies are fun, and they have their own style of tickling. I just wish I'd thought to look online for dominatrixes in the SF Bay area years ago.

Glad you enjoyed the stories. It was so much fun getting tickled by those ladies. Probably going to see Jezebel again next month . Or Vinyl Queen. Or one of the girls at Fantasy Makers. Tough to decide when they're all so much fun.

All I know is on the last week of August (the 31rst will be my birthday), someone's gonna tickle the crap outta me for at least two hours. lol

What's New

3/29/2024
The TMF Gathering forums keep you up to date on where and when folk are meeting up.
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
NEST 2024
Register here
The world's largest online clip store
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** brad1701 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back