• The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

Amateur Husband/Wife

Very nice! Beautiful laugh, and gorgeous feet. It's good to see other amateur work here! :D

Thank you all for the LOVE and positivity! It was terrifying at first to invite all of you into our bedroom, but I'm feeling much better about it now :)

awesome clip and that laugh is fantastic! if youtube gives you too much of a hassle try flickr. just make the privacy there friends only!

Thank You! And I will definitely look into flickr, it seems like it would be better way to post videos. Hopefully YouTube doesn't take this one down :)

Aela and I use YouTube for ours, and so far it hasn't been an issue at all. The analytics are also really cool on YouTube.

Aela and I use YouTube for ours, and so far it hasn't been an issue at all. The analytics are also really cool on YouTube.

Oh nice! That's good to hear. So I don't have to worry about posting the link on this forum? That way people don't have to copy and paste it, they can just click on it.

So far, that's been the case for us! It's worked out pretty well so far. We're gearing up to release some new content soon, and I'll do it the same way as last time: embedding the links and setting the video to private.

So far, that's been the case for us! It's worked out pretty well so far. We're gearing up to release some new content soon, and I'll do it the same way as last time: embedding the links and setting the video to private.

Thanks for the help Tidas!

NICE VIDEO!

You have beautiful feet and a nice laugh. Looking to see and hear more from you.

I stuck with it for 6 minutes because of your beautiful feet and your wondrous laugh. Well worth it.

If you're planning to share with us again, I request the following (I'm a demanding SOB): A shot of the tops of your feet, more prolonged finger tickling, and less tickling with spiky devices. A nice hairbrush would be good (my preference is round; it gets the best results here at home). I wouldn't mind seeing some feathers, either . . . you seem super sensitive.

Thanks for the lovely video. Please share some more!

This is really, really great, thanks so much for sharing. Any chance you will do any upperbody videos in the future?

I stuck with it for 6 minutes because of your beautiful feet and your wondrous laugh. Well worth it.

If you're planning to share with us again, I request the following (I'm a demanding SOB): A shot of the tops of your feet, more prolonged finger tickling, and less tickling with spiky devices. A nice hairbrush would be good (my preference is round; it gets the best results here at home). I wouldn't mind seeing some feathers, either . . . you seem super sensitive.

Thanks for the lovely video. Please share some more!

I have a picture of the tops of my feet on my profile so you can see what they look like, you demanding S.O.B. ;) thanks for the compliments and feedback!

The feet are very cute, the positioning is sexy (feet side by side and toes facing down), amazing laugh, and the camera angle is great; it really accentuates the curves of the feet. In fact, it's a rather underused camera angle rarely seen elsewhere. Hopefully this camera angle will be used in future videos.

Overall, an amazing clip; I watched the whole thing! It's always great to see homemade tickling videos.

A fabulous video......I loved the camera angle too....fully showing off your gorgeous soles and shapely legs. I find tickling the backs of the legs and soles very appealing. Could I request nylons in a future video.....??
For a first attempt it was fantastic.......can't wait to see more. Thanks to both for making and sharing..!!!

Thanks guys! I like the camera angle as well. I would say all in all our first video was a success :) and nylons would be fun!

I have one word for this video......Giggidy!!.........color me inspired

Thanks everyone for the kind words! And I'm not sure if I'm feather ticklish. I'll have to test it out and let you know :)

Now that is the way a tickle video should be. Sensual, sexy and clearly a very ticklish lee and skilled, caring Ler. We have a wartenberg wheel too and it requires the same skill shown in your video to use it to tickle.

What's New

4/23/2024
Visit the TMF Welcome Forum and take a moment to say hello!
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
NEST 2024
Register here
The world's largest online clip store
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** brad1701 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back