• The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

Hysteria Lane #7: Suburban Strong M/f [BRAND NEW!]

TickleMantis

4th Level Red Feather
G'day Folks! :D

I hope everyone's enjoying this crazy hot summer -or for those of you in my native Down Under, staying warm this winter!

As those of you keeping score at home will know, my last story on offer was of the F/m variety, so here's a return to some sizzling M/f action! If you've been keeping up with the adventures, you'll know we had a lot of tortuous ticklish fun out in the country (and if you haven't, fear not! Every story is a stand-alone tale too!), but with Tina's return home it's back to life in the (not so) quiet suburbs. But what of the farm-friendly Werner family? Not to worry, we bought them with us!

Down below you'll find a brand new tale full of tickling torment featuring none other than the pigtail sporting country gal, Holly Werner. Her foe? The devious Carl Taris, Tina's father! Do you think Holly stands a chance against such a maniacal tickler like Carl? Personally, I don't fancy her odds.

As always, any comments, compliments and criticisms are most appreciated!

Enjoy! :D

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Hysteria Lane #7: Suburban Strong

M/f

By TickleMantis

The sound of lazy Zs drew quietly as Holly Werner unzipped her travel bag in the otherwise quiet bedroom. A little more than a week had passed since the redhead’s best friend, Tina Taris, had left the Werner farmstead to return to the suburbs, neither of the eighteen year old girls expecting to see the other for the rest of the summer. As luck would have it, only a few shorts days later, the busty young country girl’s father, Austin, had announced he had business in the city.

It had been a six hour drive in Austin’s truck from the Werner’s large rural home to the Taris’ two story house deep in a sea of similar houses. Along with Holly’s father, her mother Jude had tagged along for the trip, keen to visit with the Taris’, who hadn’t given a second thought to letting their long time family friends stay in their home. At their insistence, Jude and Austin had opted to stay in the sizeable basement, while Holly was able to take Tina’s older sister’s former room –now a tidy guest bedroom. The teen’s parents had dropped her there, saying a brief hello to Carl Taris, Tina’s father, before continuing on to the city in the early afternoon.

“How you doing?” Carl asked, his burly 6’5ft frame leaning against the bedroom door in jeans and a tight dark t-shirt. “Tired?”

“Hmm?” Holly turned with a friendly grin from inspecting the contents of her bag. “Oh no, I’m bright and bushy tailed!”

Unfazed, the dark haired forty five year old still couldn’t help but take notice of the young woman’s shamelessly scant attire. While probably appropriate in the sticks, Carl thought, it was a little unusual to see a girl dressed in denim cutoffs in his normally more reserved neighborhood. Adding Holly’s short-sleeved checkered white and bright-yellow blouse, which she had looped the bottom of tightly between her large fleshy cleavage showing off her slender midriff, the ensemble left little to one’s imagination.

“Any word from Tina?” The strong-jawed father of two asked, not changing position.

“Not yet!” Walking toward the wardrobe, the 5’6ft girl’s fiery red pigtails bounced in time with her step as her small bare feet sunk into the thick white carpet. “I guess her interview must be goin’ well.”

“I sure hope so.” Carl said with an agreeable nod. “She needs something to do for the rest of the summer.”

“Well at least she won’t get bored while I’m in town!” The shapely young woman’s plum shaped butt protruded as she leaned forward slightly to open both sides of the wardrobe.

“She can be bored all she likes-“ Scratching his five o’clock shadow the handsome older fellow chuckled softly. “-I’d just like some peace and quiet!”

“Haha!” Holly giggled, stepping back from the almost completely empty wardrobe, a few left over papers and shoeboxes occupying a high shelf. “She’s not that bad, is she?”

“Not when she’s alone, but those boys from down the street are here all the damn time.” The barrel chested man said, his eyes following the good natured girl as she walked back to her bag. “I wouldn’t mind them being here, except they’re constantly tickling her, and she makes a hell of a racket.”

“Oh gosh!” The redhead stopped just shy of reaching the well kept double bed as she immediately looked directly toward Mr. Taris. “I hope they don’t come around while I’m here!”

“Well I can’t promise anything, those three are always stirring up trouble.” Carl replied as Holly pulled the bag from the bed. “Besides, I thought you country gals were tough?”

“I can take a tumble-“ Heaving the apparently hefty bag, the petit girl swung her luggage around and placed it on the floor at the wardrobe’s threshold. “-but ticklin’s a whole other story!”

“You’re kidding!” The tall man said, his voice deep with amusement. “Tina I get, she’s barely done a day’s labor in her life, but you’re a farm girl, born and raised! You’re telling me a little tickling is what gets you ruffled?”

“Can’t help it, run’s in the family I guess!” Holly said, bending forward to retrieve a couple of similar thin cotton blouses from her bag. “Mom, my sister, me, none of us can stand it. All the farm work in the world can’t stop us from going crazy when someone does it. It’s horrible, really!”

Standing tall, the bare lower half of her back curving inward, the voluptuous young woman held her arms up, placing the blouses on the shelf above her. Raising an eyebrow, Carl watched with some concentration as his redheaded houseguest repeated the action. Bending over, the denim covering her rear appeared painted on, the girl’s rounded bottom tight beneath her shorts. Standing with more clothes, Holly’s long bare legs stretched as she reached upward. Reaching high once again, the small of her back arching, the older man’s eyes narrowed as the teen’s short shirt sleeve slid back, opening a small window to a fleshy crease where the top side of her large bosom met the smooth underside of her arm.

“Aiiiee!” Snapping her arms down and dropping a couple of shirts, the high school senior squealed as she felt a stray fingertip poke beneath her sleeves on either side. “Heyeyee!”

“Kitchy koo!” Carl teased, wiggling his index fingers into the fitful girl’s underarms.

“Eeeheehee! M-Mr. Taris!” Dancing awkwardly the surprised girl squirmed, trapping the tall man’s hands with her arms, yet unable to release them. “Yeehee! Haha, come on! Eeehee!”

“Come on what?” The big man asked, easily keeping the much smaller girl in his boisterous grip. “Come on, tickle you more?!”

“Nohohoho!” Holly squeaked, her eyes wide as the handsome man’s fingers drilled at her soft skin from both sides. “Pleheese! Yeehaha! Stopstop!”

Crossing her forearms, the giggling girl slapped helplessly at her shoulders, not once coming into contact with her attacker’s hands. Pigtails twirling as she hopped up and down, Holly’s ballooning cleavage jiggled with the same sporadic timing as her bare feet stomped into the fluffy carpet. Manhandling the teen’s petit, struggling frame, Carl pressed his wrists toward one another, continuing to dig his wriggling fingers into her skin as he trapped her even tighter. Caught in his grip, the increasingly frantic redhead could do little else but laugh and panic as the large man began pulling her back toward him.

“Kitchy kitchy kitchy!” Carl chuckled as he sat on the edge of the bed, dragging the flailing girl down onto his lap. “What do we have heeeere?”

“Eeehee! Noho!” The poor girl squawked when her kicking legs left the floor, her shapely butt planted atop Mr. Taris’ muscular thighs, and her back pressing against his wide chest. “Eiiee! L-let me gohoho!”

“Oh, in a minute!” The dark haired man grinned as he slid his large hands down swiftly, wrapping them like giant claws around the redhead’s fully exposed midsection. “It’s just a bit of fun!”

“Noplease!” Holly screamed with high pitched surprise, instantly taking hold of Carl’s wrists in a feeble attempt to pry his hands from around her tender sides. “Don’tdon’t oh please dohon’t!”

“Tough little farm girl!” The burly man sang, holding his new plaything in place despite her desperate and continuous attempts at escape. “The toughie with the ticklish tummy!”

“Ohneeeheeehee!” Hunching forward the wide eyed girl’s torso convulsed, arching back a second later as the older man’s fingers squeezed rapidly into her terribly sensitive abdomen.

Her bare legs kicking wildly in the open air, Holly strained to pull her family friend’s hands away. Almost instantly weakened by the assault, the uncontrollable laughter seemed to drain most of the teen’s strength, not that she’d of ever had a chance against someone as strong as Mr. Taris. The large man didn’t hold back, burrowing his fingers viciously into the poor girl’s skin, his massive hands unfortunately able to cover a wide area. Leaning forward, her full red lips open wide, giggles had quickly turned to bellows of loud unwanted laughter as the previously plucky country girl lost all composure.

Unbeknownst to either Carl or the spasming teen pleading for mercy in his lap, the sudden jerking and unpredictable movements were beginning to take their toll on the girl’s attire. Beneath the thin yellow cotton of her blouse was nothing else but Holly’s bouncing bosom, the jello like movements putting more than a little strain on the small white shirt buttons. Though the redhead had looped her shirts bottom around itself, the well-practiced tie-job had begun to loosen. As the knot unfurled, the tiny buttons were put under increasing stress, a pressure they were never designed for.

Flushed red in the cheeks, the trapped teen prayed Mr. Taris would lose interest, finish his game, find mercy, or all of the above, sooner rather than later. Had Holly known her talk of being so ticklish would cause the older man to test her sensitivity, she never would have opened her mouth, not in a thousand years. Just as the then cackling teen had told Carl not moments before, being agonizingly ticklish seemed to run in her family, along with the deep fear and hatred that came with it. Sadly for the youngest of the Werner clan, the eighteen year old always seemed to get the lion’s share. While the redhead’s mother and sister were both explosively sensitive to a tickling touch, neither seemed to fall prey to involuntary laughter quite as often as the sweet natured teen. In fact, her mother only ever seemed to catch a few short minutes from the young woman’s father on rare occasion, and she couldn’t even remember the last time she’d seen her older sister trying to wrestle someone away as laughter gripped her.

“I think I found a spot!” Carl said gleefully as he slid his hands upward, squeezing the wild girl’s soft rib cage.

“EEII! Yahahaha!” Shrieking loudly, the confused girl bucked, the loose knot between her bulbous breasts shaking free, sending wrinkled cotton draping down over her tickled pink tummy and the older man’s large hands.

With the knot undone, the curvaceous girl’s bulging boobs bounced even more so, only three tiny buttons pulling with all their might to contain her. As Mr. Taris’ pinky fingers poked in between the soft spots of Holly’s lower ribs, a particularly shrill scream escaped her lips, her back arching, breasts pushing forward, the sudden movement causing her shirt’s top button to pop open. Had the shaking redhead realized she was nearing half-nudity some effort would have been made to protect her dignity, as it was her hands were busy clawing desperately at Carl’s forearms and her mind was focused solely on the ten fingers pummeling her tender rib cage.

Carl’s own focus was far and away from the two remaining buttons as well, although he had taken more than a little notice of the struggling girl’s hefty cleavage. Even the redhead’s fingernails scratching at his arms, her hands slapping his own, or her heels bashing against his shins didn’t appear to bother him, the big man’s attention narrowed on repeatedly massaging her supple ribs. The other thing that had been increasingly attracting the older man’s mind was the large erection swelling beneath his jeans, a involuntary but not entirely unwelcome response bought on by the teen’s well toned butt wriggling all over his lap.

“Ahh!” Holly gasped when she suddenly felt her entire body thrown backward, a blur of speed as the bedroom ceiling came into immediate view and she felt her back hit the mattress.

Before she could properly react, still muddled and somewhat breathless from the relentless tickle attack, Holly found her right arm pinned above her. Instinctively the panicked girl tried to sit up, only to find her left arm and hips were also quite trapped. Straddling the young woman’s belt line, Carl had used his right knee to press down on her left hand, while his upper body twisted sideways slightly, holding her right hand down on the mattress above her. This position, unbeknown to the helpless girl, was one the dark haired man had practiced many times on Mrs. Taris, allowing him to keep one hand entirely free while exposing the confused teen’s entire torso.

“M-Mister Taris!” Able to speak coherently for the first time in several terrible minutes, the squirming girl could feel just how painfully vulnerable she had become. “Please don’t! Don’t tickle me anymore!”

“Awww…” The big man tilted his head with mock sympathy as he looked over his victim’s heaving tummy, the yellow cotton wrinkled atop it, up toward her slowly raising and falling breasts, the two tiny buttons near breaking point. “You don’t really want me to stop, do you?”

“Yes!” Holly stressed, no amount of tugging or pulling seemed to move either of her hands from under the burly man’s weight. “I can’t do it anymore, you’ll kill me!”

“Oh nonsense.” The handsome man scoffed with a smile and raised his free hand high above his head, his fingers wiggling slowly. “You won’t die!”

“No –NO! I-I’ll go crazy, please!” Her eyes locked squarely on Carl’s hand, her struggling increased ten fold.

“That…” Carl said, pausing for dramatic effect as he began to slowly lower his hand toward the fearful girl. “…is kind of the idea.”

“Noho! No don’t!” The young woman bucked, her bare feet sliding against the duvet and ruining the once tidy bed. “M-my buttons!”

“Hmm?” The big man asked, his descending hand passing the top of his head as he lowered it inch by inch.

“My shirt!” Holly said, lifting her head to motion at the remaining two buttons in a desperate attempt to appeal to Mr. Taris’ sense of sympathy. “I have to fix them!”

“Well, that is a pickle…” Carl said, his slowly wiggling fingers now below his shoulder. “…I guess you better not move around too much!”

“Nonono!” The poor girl pouted as she watched the older man’s nearing hand in horrifying anticipation, the nerves along her entire right side already beginning to tingle. “Please, I’m begging you!”

“You know Mrs. Taris tries that sometimes…” The muscular man said, his fingers less than six inches away from the thin yellow cotton. “She calls for help too, maybe try that next?”

Her stomach sinking, Holly’s breathing suddenly became rapid as she moved what little she could, twisting her torso away from the ever-closer five fingers of destruction. Did he just say Mrs. Taris calls for help and begs for mercy? The young girl was terrified, maybe it was just boisterous teasing but maybe it wasn’t, with the big man’s hand less than three inches away the teen’s panicked mind was a lightening storm of dreadful thoughts. Maybe he would stop, maybe Mr. Taris would get as close as could and then back off, a hilarious practical joke. There was no way he’d actually tickle her anymore than he already had, was there?

“YEE!” Holly squealed, her nubile body seizing as if from electric shock when Carl’s fingers pinched quickly at her side. “Eeehee! Ohnoho!”

Evidently, and much to the giggling girl’s dismay, this was no practical joke. As the well-pinned girl’s awful luck dictated, Carl Taris was telling the complete truth about his wife. Not only had Holly inadvertently tempted fate by bringing up her own excruciating sensitivity in conversation some minutes before, she had naively done so in the presence of a man who considered relentless tickling one of his favorite pass times. In fact, it had only been two nights before the arrival of the redhead and her family that the handsome older man had trapped Mrs. Taris’ unsuspecting bare feet under the crook of his arm and mercilessly teased her for nearly fifteen full minutes. Sadly for the helpless teen, her innocent ignorance had created the perfect storm for a ticklish nightmare.

“Where you gonna go Holly?” The older man teased, sending his hand up and down the yelping girl’s side with a series of speedy pinches. “What’s that? Nowhere?”

“Eeeheehaha! Neeheeheepleheesase!” Her pigtails twirling sporadically, the trembling teen sputtered what few frantic pleas she could muster amongst her insuppressible laughter.

“Ohh, I wonder what’s under here…” Carl continued his cruel taunts as he peeled back the short sleeve of his tickle-toy’s raised arm.

“Mr. Taris!” Her tone shaky with stress, the poor girl’s eyes snapped to her stretched underarm, the taut skin smooth and completely defenseless.

“I don’t about you…” The wickedly grinning man said as he wiggled his index finger into onto the silky skin of the redhead’s hollow. “…but this is Mrs. Taris’ most ticklish spot!”

Holly’s underarms weren’t her most terribly ticklish area, but she still dreaded having them touched and went into a ballistic, bucking fit the instant Carl’s finger stroked across her skin. With bright red cheeks, wailing laughter spilled from her lips as the young woman’s face contorted between a mix of forced hilarity and absolute misery. The introduction of a second curious finger not ten seconds later caused the teen to twist as best her pinned body would allow, the sudden strain causing the lowest of the two buttons to finally give in. With only one button left to contain her bouncing boobs there seemed little hope for the tormented girl to maintain her modesty much longer.

Noticing the failed button, the dark haired tickler felt a throb as his large erection bulged against its confines. Her generous bosom jiggling, Holly’s shirt draped down either side of her convulsing stomach, the fleshy bottoms of her boobs creased against her rib cage. The solo button seemed to fight valiantly to keep the laughing girl’s blouse closed, but Carl had no doubt it wouldn’t take much more than the right touch in the right place to see it too surrender. Gazing over her young body as he let all five fingers burrow beneath the redhead’s sleeve, the older man watched as her tummy vibrated from loud laughter, her rib cage pounding as her lungs took much needed air between panicked squealing pleas. From the top of her shorts to the bottom of her wobbling breasts, the teen’s sides were a shade of pink where the handsome man’s hands had amused themselves, her ribs noticeably darker from where he’d viciously squeezed them for several long minutes.

“Alright.” Carl said, finally retracting his hand from Holly’s stretched underarm. “Never let it be said I’m not a fair man…”

“Oh gosh! Eeeha! I-I can’t –I can’t-“ The poor girl panted through leftover giggling, her entire face bright red from a mix of physical strain and humiliation.

“…I’ll make you a deal.” The barrel chested man continued, ignoring the young woman’s distraught begging. “You tell me where you’re mother’s most ticklish spot is…and I’ll stop looking for yours.”

“M-my mom?” Holly asked, confused as she made a few quick, fruitless efforts to try and tug her arms free.

“You told me being ticklish runs in your family.” The big man’s eyes narrowed as he wiggled his five free fingers several inches above the nervous girl’s fully exposed tummy. “You weren’t lying, were you?”

“No! No! It’s the truth, I swear!!” Still quite perplexed, the redhead’s eyes focused immediately on the older man’s threatening fingers.

“Well…” Carl said, snapping is hand toward the girl’s skin and drawing it back before actually touching her.

“Eee!” Yelping quickly, the surprised teen clenched her eyes shut. “I don’t know! I don’t know!”

“Doesn’t sound too good for you…” Grinning broadly the handsome man began opening and closing his hand like a giant claw. “…better tell me…”

“No please, she’ll kill me if I tell you!” Holly broke, she didn’t want to give out the information for the sake of her mother’s dignity and couldn’t understand why it mattered, but the idea of more tickling was infinitely worse.

“Oh so you do know!” The big man laughed and moved his hand a little closer to the redhead’s trembling tummy. “I should tickle you to pieces for not telling me!”

“Her feet, it’s her feet!” Sucking her stomach in the desperate girl made direct eye contact to stress the truth of her words, and hopefully find some reprieve from the doom Mr. Taris’ devious digits held over her.

“Are you sure?” Carl asked, inching his fingers so close to Holly’s delicate skin she could practically feel the air between them being tickled.

“Yehehes! I promise!” Giggling uncontrollably despite not actually being touched, the wide eyed teen strained to keep her tummy tucked in. “I’ve heard her, we all have! Eehee! She-she always goes insane if Pa touches her feet!”

“There, was that so hard?” Pulling his hand back, the dark haired man allowed the shaken girl to breath out, letting her tummy return to it’s normal, flat shape.

“Okay? Okay, I told you!” Holly said through a false smile as she nodded quickly. “Y-you can stop now!”

“Stop?” That same wicked grin spread once again over the tall man’s face. “I didn’t say I’d stop…”

“You did! You said if I told you-“ The redhead argued, her eyes beginning to water.

“I said I’d stop looking for where you’re most ticklish…” Carl interrupted. “I never said I’d stop tickling you!”

“OhnoDON’T!” The voluptuous young woman screamed in the half second before Mr. Taris’ large hand dropped into the middle of her tender tummy, his five fingers skating around her hypersensitive skin with reckless abandon. “Yeeeheeheenoo! Eeehahaha!”

As a torrent of high pitched giggling exploded from her lips, the double-crossed girl’s eyes sent tears rolling down her beet red cheeks. Forgetting completely about the older man’s curiosity about her mother and exactly what he planned to do with that information, Holly’s mind was instantly gripped back into the nightmare of inescapable ticklishness. Unable to do anymore than kick, struggle, laugh, plead and cry, the teary eyed teen’s sanity disappeared with every feathery finger stroke. Around her lower belly, up and down her sides, fluttering across her abdomen, Carl’s giant paw produced a surprisingly deft touch for a man of his size, a touch that caused the fiery haired girl to shriek and giggle without any control.

“I said I’d stop looking for your most ticklish spot…” The boisterous man said, unheard by the wildly giggling girl as he spidered five fingers in a circle around her petit navel. “…but I bet I find it anyway!”

“Eeehaha! Noohwohooo!” Holly cried as she fought to avoid any of those devilish fingers touching her agonizingly sensitive belly button. “Neeheehee! Ohnoeehehee!”

“Ohh, I think I found a good one!” Quickly realizing the poor girl couldn’t even spit out a single word in between her raving mad giggling, the cruel older man knew he was zoning in on a particularly sensitive area.

“Eeeheeheodoho-“ A brief pause in her loud laughter sent the room silent as the ticklish teen’s lungs forced in air, her nubile body preparing for what followed as Mr. Taris’ index finger drilled deep into her tiny navel. “-EIIIHEEE! YEEHEEHEEEE!”

Arching her back as riotous giggles erupted from within, the last remaining button on the redhead’s blouse finally threw in the towel. Springing open, Holly’s large milky white breasts spilled into the full view, her shirt flying to either side. Puffy pink nipples wobbled atop the girl’s jiggling boobs, free to shake as she screamed with unwanted laughter. Somewhere deep in a small portion of her mind, buried far beneath the terror of being brutally tickled, the redhead knew she had suddenly become half naked, but in that moment it didn’t matter. In that moment, all the turbulent teen worried about was that single wiggling fingertip exploring her delicate belly button.

Mesmerized by the hypnotic movements of Holly’s fleshy bosom, the awestruck older man kept his index finger drilling into the teen’s navel for a long time. Like staring into a lava lamp, Carl absentmindedly wormed his finger deep inside the wailing girl’s belly button as he watched her large boobs quake. It was no great effort for the dark haired man, he had slipped into autopilot to the soundtrack of helpless laughter as time lost all meaning. Time had lost all meaning for the half naked redhead as well, as it seemed an eternity of lung straining laughter and shrieking pleas for any kind of merciful break.

“Ehh…I….hh I can’t laugh anymore!” Holly wheezed when Mr. Taris blinked and shook his head slowly.

“Should I take that as a challenge?” The big man said, snapping back to reality as he shifted his weight, releasing both the topless teen’s arms.

“Let me go!” Slapping at the man who straddled her hips, the fiery redhead immediately went on the assault, deciding some genuine anger might properly illustrate just how agonizing the experience was as she hit his hard abdomen repeatedly.

“Uh uh uh! No need for that!” Carl said as he tilted his head back to avoid being struck in the face as a couple of blows slammed against his well toned pecks.

“L me go!” The bare chested girl sobbed as the large man easily caught both of her slender wrists in his giant hands. “This isn’t funny!”

“Don’t look at me-“ The muscular man said as he pushed up, releasing the weight from atop the struggling girl and forcing her arms down by her side. “-You’re the one who keeps laughing!”

“Unh-unf! Wh-stop! What are you doing?!” Holly cried her as her legs squirmed, the large man rolling her over until, mere seconds later, she was facedown against the wrinkled bed covers.

“Just making sure you don’t get too carried away…” His toothy grin returning, the older man pinned the wriggling girl’s hands against the small of her back with one hand while the other tugged the yellow and white blouse down over her shoulders.

“Stop! Stoo-uhuhop!” Bucking in place the teary eyed teen attempted to roll away, but once again the devilish beast of a man had planted his weight back down upon her as he straddled her shapely butt. “Nono! Help! Heeeelp!”

“There you go, I knew you’d call for help sooner or later!” Carl’s shoulders bounced as he laughed to himself, all the while wrapping the desperate girl’s blouse tightly around her wrists like a makeshift rope. “Go ahead, scream as loud as you like! No one ever hears Mrs. Taris!”

That stomach sinking feeling returned as the redhead’s thoughts moved briefly to the large man’s long suffering wife, but it didn’t stop the anxious teen from trying to find help. Sucking in air, Holly ceased her struggling for a short moment as she pent up every ounce of energy she could muster and howled out a long, loud plea for someone, anyone, to save her from this tickle-mad man. At this point, even though Carl was her best friend’s dad, Holly would have been perfectly content seeing the police burst through the bedroom door, especially as she felt her once tidy blouse noose firmly behind her. Pursing her lips, the teen tightened her arm muscles and strained to slip free, but sadly for her Mr. Taris was apparently quite adept at tying knots.

“N-no! This is crazy!” Twisting her head to try and make eye contact, the bound girl tried to think of something, anything that could get the boisterous man to end what had quickly turned from an over zealous teasing, to outright torture. “It’s too much! I-I don’t mind a little game but you can’t tie me up!”

“Oh I can’t?” Putting on an aristocratic accent the kneeling man placed an open palm over his heart. “Oh bother, looks like I’ve already gone and done just that!”

“Wh-what? No! No please this is-“ Before Holly could repeat herself, the dark haired man’s thumbs and index fingers were suddenly pinching their way softly up and down her sides. “-Eeheehenaha! Eeeiiiiehee!”

Fiery red pigtails bounced and twirled as the sides of the teen’s large breasts ballooned out from either side. With her arms firmly tied behind her back and nothing covering her entire top half, Holly’s sense of vulnerability had shot through the roof. The lack of any protection, even the flimsy illusion that her thin cotton shirt had provided, caused the giggling girl’s nervous system to be on even higher alert than usual. A cruel irony that the tickled teen couldn’t muse over in that moment, the more exposed her skin, the more nervous she became and the more sensitive every inch of her nubile young body felt. All this and the helpless country girl was facedown, the idea of behind trapped, topless and having her nakedness front on toward Carl was a thought too terrifying to consider.

“Poke poke poke!” In his best singsong tone the giddy man switched from soft pinching to quickly jack hammering the tips of his index fingers into the bulbous sides of the squealing girl’s breasts.

“Aaaha! Ahahaha!” Loud laughter ripped between the redhead’s full lips, her screams muffled intermittently as her face would roll in and out of the thick duvet. “Stohohopp!”

Assaulted from both sides, Holly would try to roll in an effort to cover one side, only succeeding in further exposing the other. When one fleshy breast was hidden under herself, the other would get softly pinched causing the tormented girl to scream with horrified shock. Despite this exercise in self damnation, the voluptuous young woman was acting mostly on instinct, her movements never making much sense. Logically, more than anything, the cackling high school senior would have loved to be able to simply lay there and do nothing, but such was not her fate. Instead the hypersensitive girl’s body shook and tugged, pulled and yelped as the big man’s fingers explored their tender, tickled pink playground.

Some time after a wordless giggle fit bought on by far too much stroking near her underarms, the pinned down country girl’s laughter turned to screaming guffaws as aggressive fingers clawed the soft spots between her ribs. Laying there, facedown and fighting for freedom as her ribs were kneaded against her will, Holly’s tickle addled mind flashed the thought that this had become so much worse than she ever could have imagined. At worst, the teen thought to herself as her lungs forced air into themselves, when Mr. Taris had poked her underarms by the wardrobe she couldn’t see it going any further than her giggling on the carpet for a minute or two. But there, half naked, tied and being put through an increasingly cruel variety of ticklish torments, the poor girl could no longer imagine how far Carl might be willing to go. The thought would have frozen her with fear, but then it was gone, as that brief infusion of much needed air rushed from her when the strong man’s fingers dug into her sides.

“You’re right you know, this is crazy!” Carl said cheerfully as he swung his leg from the exhausted girl a moment later. “Spending all this time tickling you up here…”

“Eehee…ahhh heehee…hhh…” Panting heavily, the blushing teen lay with her head to one side, thick tears dripping from her chin and soaking her cheeks as she continued to giggle while Mr. Taris’ weight shifted behind her.

“…when I could be tickling you down here!” Before his weary victim could react, the tall fellow had already positioned himself sitting at the foot of the bed, his back to the confused girl as he took both of her ankles, coiling his large biceps firmly around them and trapping them under his arms.

“Ahhnnhhh!” Holly shook violently at the sudden realization of the sadistic man’s next intended target. “NOHOO! PLEASE!”

Screaming every begging plea for mercy the red faced girl could summon, Holly kicked, rolling with sharp jerky motion. If she could have throw herself from the bed, the ticklish teen would have, at that point in time she would have been content throwing herself out the window. Sadly it was the excruciatingly sensitive girl’s bare upturned feet that were about the only part of her that didn’t move. Protruding out from under Carl’s burly shoulders, the redhead’s petit soles and tiny toes displayed silky smooth skin, plump and delicate with a soft shade of light pink coating her insteps.

“Ohh yes!” The large man’s voice was deep as he stared down at the small feet wiggling either side of his pecks.

“N-NO!” Pulling at the blouse bound around her wrists, the young woman cried as seconds of dreadful anticipation felt like hours.

“I hope these aren’t as ticklish as they look!” Carl chuckled to himself as he crossed his forearms over one another, hovering his hands directly in front of the frantic girl’s bare soles. “Just kidding, I hope they’re terrible!”

“They are!” Sobbing her words, the poor girl shook, kicking at the knees and whimpering when her feet still wouldn’t slip free. “NO DON’T!”

“Yes do?” The cruel giant said and began wiggling his fingers. “Okay!”

“NO DEEEIIIEEGGHHAAA!” Holly screeched as the feeling of ten fingertips dancing in the middle of her helpless soles caused her to thrash violently.

Tightening his grip, Carl nearly lost both of the wailing girl’s ankles when his fingers made contact. Her shrieking laughter pushed the limits of the redhead’s young body as the tied teen went berserk atop the bed covers. Eyes shut tight with an agonized frown, the red faced girl’s tears flew from her aching jaw. Full lips were open wide as the uproarious laughter howled from deep inside her, Holly’s entire half naked frame bouncing up and down. Large cushiony breasts molded into the mattress under the frantic girl’s weight, her shapely denim covered butt pounding up and down. Amongst the loud suffering laughter there was no room left for words of any kind, the bound country girl’s mind completely lost to the terror and overwhelming panic.

At the foot end of the bed, Carl Taris was wore the smile of a shark. Completely in his element, the dark haired older man reveled in exploring every severely sensitive inch of the topless teen’s upturned bare feet. Raking his fingers down Holly’s light pink insteps, dancing ever so lightly around the balls of her feet, skating mercilessly back and forth across her arches, which would stretch taut and then wrinkle as she involuntarily curled her tiny toes. Every area of the distressed redhead’s petit soles kept her completely out of control from the slightest touch, a sudden flurry of fingers over her plump heels creating a furious mix of screaming laughter and deep sobbing.

A series of quick tiny pinches directly down the center of Holly’s feet from heel to toe caused a particularly shrill cry, the primal sound causing the handsome giant’s now painfully erect cock to pulse beneath his jeans. Spurred on by the ever increasing sense of dread in Holly’s unstoppable laughter and his own growing lust, the dark haired man drilled both his middle fingers simultaneously beneath the poor girl’s toes. From loud screaming laughter to frenzied distraught giggling, the crazed teen fought, her fiery pigtails slipping from their ties sending her long red hair flying every which way.

As the torment went on unrelenting, the naïve bound girl slipped ever further into ticklish madness, while her attacker’s carnal hunger grew continuously larger. Beneath the denim jeans and boxer briefs, Carl’s hard cock throbbed with increasing frequency, each beat pushing harder against its restricting cotton confines. Without a second thought, the muscular man quickly released his tickle-toy’s left ankle, quickly snatching it back up again to join its friend under his left arm. With both of the teary eyed girl’s wiggling bare feet poking out from under the crook of his steely bicep, the handsome man was able to swiftly unbuckle his belt, unbutton and unzip his jeans, and let the full girth of his large cock extend out from under the elastic of his white briefs. The entire motion took less than ten seconds, nowhere near enough time for Holly to catch her breath or even comprehend what was going on, none of which mattered as the five fingers of the boisterous man’s right hand were immediately running across both tender soles a split second later.

“YEE-HEEHAHAIIEE!” The helpless girl squealed as each of her small feet tried instinctively to cover its tortured partner.

Valiant though the effort was, all one foot covering the other did was put itself in the firing line. With such large hands it was no effort for the cruel older man to lightly frolic his five fingertips across both bare soles at once, Holly’s overwrought giggling a loud testament to the sensitive anguish of every stroke. A few inches lower at Carl’s beltline, his now exposed cock coated the well-cut man’s defined abs with a clear sheen of liquid arousal. Curving back toward him, the dark haired giant’s rock hard erection glistened as the purple head pressed against his rippling muscles. Consumed by his own ravenous urges, Mr. Taris knew once he began he would never be able to stop himself. The moment he’d poked the scantily clad teen’s underarms by the wardrobe, the hulking older man knew there was no turning back, he wanted to –he had to- ravage her ticklish young body with his well practiced touch.

“Unhh!” An exhausted breath moaned from the topless teen’s lips as after who-knew-how-long, her feet were finally dropped to the mattress.

Pivoting his large frame, the hunky man turned to face Holly’s upper half, tugging both his jeans and brief’s down as he straddled the backs of her thick thighs. Slipping his pants over his lower legs, Carl sent both pairs flying backward, quickly ripping his shirt off over his head a second later. Now completely nude, his raging cock curving toward the ceiling, the Adonis of a man planted his weight down on the back of Holly’s legs, sitting comfortably. Beneath him, the poor redhead gasped for air, the merciless foot tickling having shattered her mind into a thousand bewildered pieces. Without a word of protest from the broken bound girl, Mr. Taris took hold of her short shorts and tugged them down, around her wide hips and over her shapely butt cheeks. With her shorts still buttoned and zipped, the sadistic man left them around the voluptuous girl’s thighs, pulling her legs together tight. For his effort, the ruthless giant was treated to the sight of the country girl’s plum shaped butt cheeks, completely exposed save for a thin sun-yellow thong that ran between them.

“Tickee tickee tickee!” Carl teased as he spidered all ten fingers over the curvaceous teen’s bottom.

“Eeeeyeeheehee!” Renewed with a fit of energy, a stream of schoolgirl giggles peeled from between the teen’s lips, her eyes bursting open.

Bucking up and down, Holly’s near nude body bounced and twisted. Squealing mindlessly, the helpless girl’s bound hands spread wide as she tried desperately to protect her ticklish cheeks. Weaving around her fingers and sliding underneath, Carl delighted in the fight, or what little fight it was, as he continued tickling the redhead’s butt with a feather-light touch. After a couple of noisy, wordless minutes of the teen’s wild giggling filling the room, the naked giant behind her took the blouse bound around her wrists and slid it higher, pinning it in place. With the trapped girl’s butt completely vulnerable save for the thong, the devious man began a series of delicate pinches along the crease between the farm girl’s cheeks and upper thighs.

“Eee! Eeehee! Yee!” With each tiny pinch came a surprised yelp, coupled with a spasmodic jump that made the disheveled girl’s loose hair mess even more than it already was.

Continuing to pinch softly, the nimble fingered father of two kept the wrecked girl jumping. Sudden pinching across the center of Holly’s butt cheeks made her buck and squeal, and when the older man’s devilish touch neared her tailbone, protected only by the thin cotton thong, she shuddered violently and screamed with riotous laughter. Music to his ears, Carl’s shining cock dripped sticky lust onto the backs of the redhead’s thighs. Starving for more and happy to gorge himself, the dark haired Hercules plunged both of his giant paws toward the helpless girl’s sides, squeezing viciously.

“Aaaahahaha!” Holly cried, arching her back as her feet kicked repeatedly into the duvet.

Flipping the crazed girl onto her back with ease, Carl continued his savage assault. Looming over the topless teen with his broad muscular frame, he dug all ten fingers into her reddened tummy, the big man watching her bulbous boobs quake as she roared with terrified laughter. Needing no invitation, the naked giant sent his hands clawing up Holly’s rib cage, drilling his thumbs into the sides of her fleshy breasts, her laughter pained and expression miserable. As more of his hot liquid arousal dropped onto the trapped teen, the older man took a large breast in each hand, squeezing firmly until her pink nipples pointed toward the ceiling.

“Uhh…uhnn…wh…” Murmuring half words the bare breasted girl’s mind was still miles away from sanity, and when Mr. Taris’ index fingers began flicking softly across her nipples it only served to drive her further into lunacy. “Heeha! Eeeheehee!”

The sudden sensation of having her nipples tickled sent an unsolicited pang through the hypersensitive teen’s loins. Through tear blurred vision and a tickled-mad mind, Holly’s nubile young body registered the sight of her hunky, horny attacker. In less than a minute, as she lay there squealing girlish giggles, the redhead’s pert nipples had begun to swell. Having as little control over her own arousal as she did her laughter, the poor girl’s near nude body had betrayed her with in particularly cruel fashion. Now not only did the hopeless redhead have to suffer prolonged ticklish torture, but the nightmare had become a whole new level of hell as it turned her on with astonishing speed.

“You really are ticklish everywhere!” Carl said as he released the girl’s bosoms from his grip and spidered five fingertips across each of her ripe hard nipples.

“Yeeheeeheee!” A frustrated frown opposed the forced grin plastered across her bright red face, the struggling girl’s eyes rolled back into her head as a second stronger pang tightened her lower stomach.

“Gitchy gitchy!” Clawing quickly, the dark haired man sent his hands plundering down into the fretful teen’s underarms, across the sides of her jiggling boobs, along her well worn ribs, across her tummy and stopped a second after reaching her hips when she suddenly seized, sprung her head up and locked wide eyes directly onto his. “Uh oh…what’s this?”

The whites of her eyes fully visible around her iris’, Holly lay silent, barely even breathing, as she stayed with her thousand yard stare boring holes into the older man’s eyes. Wide eyed himself with a touch of surprise, Carl’s eyes soon narrowed as they studied the expression of petrified anxiety spread across the young woman’s face. It was the same look of devastation that he’d seen on Mrs. Taris’ face over twenty years before when he’d first wiggled a finger across her underarm. It was the same look Mrs. Taris gave him even now, when he’d sit on top of her arms and hover his hands above her bare hollows. His eyes opened a little more as the big man’s cheeks rose when a knowing smirk grew eerily across his lips.

“Gitchy…” Carl began, holding his hands either side of the frozen girl’s hips as he opened and close them in the air.

Unable to speak, unable to do much of anything except stare, the vulnerable girl’s mind had miraculously reassembled itself, and then shut down with unnatural fear along with the rest of her. Not there, she thought, the one and only thought Holly could seem to muster over and over again. Not there, please God, of all places, not there. It didn’t matter, Carl knew what the terrified girl was thinking and he didn’t care, he bought his hands in closer with painstaking patience, the threat of what was to come almost as excruciating as the act itself. Two inches, an inch, his thumbs curling over her hipbones as his fingers landed softly on the sides of her butt. The thumbs, Mr. Taris was going to use the thumbs, down they went, large and strong like the rest of him, they would be able to dig deep where it really burned.

No laughter came when Carl’s thumbs wiggled down into the soft flesh of the bound girl’s bikini line. Worming under the thin string of her yellow thong, the brutal man dug in, the teen’s back arching hard before her face contorted and a husky wheeze rushed from her O shaped mouth. Like a woman possessed, Holly’s expression was one more of demented shock than forced mirth, thick tears running from her wide open eyes. In hysterical silence, the mortified girl slammed herself up and down, even managing to knock the giant man off balance several times. Little sound escaped the redhead’s lips, only the occasional mousy squeak as she spasmed atop the covers, for the most part she suffered in silence.

Gouging the tips of his large thumbs in either side of Holly’s lowest abdominal muscles, Mr. Taris held a firm grip. To look at her muted pained expression out of context, one would not be blamed for thinking the tied teen was being seared by high voltage wires. Regardless of the ticklish storm that ravaged her, the young woman’s body continued a rapid increase in arousal. With Carl’s thumbs mere inches from her barely hidden pussy, the country girl’s yellow panties had begun to develop a growing damp patch. Unbeknown to the naked giant or his tormented tickle toy, when the older man had fondled her nipples moments before, it had opened a floodgate of lust, now every touch, no matter how sadistic, was causing the young woman’s loins to quiver.

“Hnn…” Holly whimpered softly as she was suddenly rolled over once again, her tear stained cheeks pressing into the thick duvet.

With a soft growl, the animalistic older man wasted no time in clawing at the thin string of the frazzled girl’s thong. Slipping the redhead’s underwear down over her shapely butt, Carl took the short shorts in hand on his way over her legs and sent the teen’s last remaining shreds of clothing to the floor behind him. Completely nude, her well rounded cheeks curving high above the small of her back, Holly writhed weakly atop the messy covers. Enamored at the sight of the redhead’s bare butt slowly squirming before him, the muscular behemoth of a man straddled the backs of her pale thighs and lowered himself, spreading her cheeks just enough to rest his large erect cock in between them. As Holly’s firm butt squeezed around the girth of Mr. Taris’ shaft, she could feel his hands slide around her waist, over her bound arms and worm back down between her inner elbows and red raw ribs.

“Yeeeiiiggghahaha!” A loud screech tore from the poor girl’s lungs as the big man’s fingers dug wickedly into her supple ribcage.

Bucking wildly as she screamed with breathless laughter, the nude young woman was unwittingly grinding her firm ass against Carl’s rock solid cock. Gritting his teeth with approval, the Herculean man’s purple head throbbed as he grind back into her. The feeling of Holly’s cheeks wrapped around his shaft, sliding back and forth with unpredictable motion, was only intensified by the trapped girl’s insuppressible laughter. Crawling his fingers up a little higher, the muscular man poked his unwelcome digits into the cushy sides of the voluptuous teen’s fleshy bosom, her laughter growing higher in pitch and interjected with random squeals. The pulsating through his cock becoming maddening in it’s frequency as it slid slickly between the young woman’s cheeks, Mr. Taris sent his ten wiggling fingers even higher, burrowing into the sensitive skin of her hopelessly protected underarms.

Her mind a crazed land of endless, inescapable tickling, the constant strokes and pokes, the gripping at her tender flesh and harsh manipulation of her nerves, the lewd weight of Mr. Taris’ enormous cock riding her behind, even the perverse idea that she could stop none of it no matter how badly she wanted it to end, all culminated to swell the flustered redhead’s arousal. Between her thighs the young woman’s bald pussy drenched itself, the bedcovers beneath her a dark patch of involuntary lust. Big rough hands pawed at Holly’s unblemished skin, her pink nipples stiff as they rubbed against the blankets, all the while she continued to howl uncontrollably.

“Tickle, tickle…” Carl said, his voice low as he stood on his knees, sliding his hands around the redhead’s hips and pulling her midsection into the air.

“Unh!” The teary eyed girl winced as she was forced onto her knees, her face mashing unceremoniously into the soft duvet.

Turning her head to one side, the tied girl wriggled as the large man held her ass in the air. A soft squeal escaped her lips when she felt the tip of Mr. Taris glistening cockhead slip against her inner thigh, the surprise causing her to jump. Clutching her thighs together, there was no stopping the giant’s shaft from slipping between her legs, and as another burst of warmth tightened her stomach Holly wasn’t sure she wanted to even slow him down. Relaxing her muscles, the bent over teen rolled her eyes back as Carl’s huge curved cock slid into her soaking pussy. Biting her bottom lip, the redhead’s toes spread as she felt her G-spot firmly pressed, gasping audibly when he slid back a second later.

“Awhh!” The dark haired man grunted as he thrust forward, the petit girl’s body tensing as he did.

“Ahhnn!” Holly moaned which each subsequent drive from behind, the speed slowly increasing as she felt her pussy lips tingle.

Reaching a moderate speed, the messy haired teen’s tickled pink nakedness shaking from his powerful thrusts, Carl slid his hands a few short inches further around the front of her gyrating hips. His thumbs gripping into the dimples of Holly’s flexing ass cheeks, the muscular man’s fingers sat perched on the edges of her hipbones as he began pounding harder into her. Crying out, her voice husky from the exhaustive laughter the poor girl had suffered through, her small feet bunched into wrinkly fists as the giant’s hard cock penetrated her. The fire in her belly burning white hot, every nerve ending poised for the coming release, the redhead’s bouncing body began to clench, right up until eight sadistic fingers wriggled deep into the soft flesh right above her sopping wet pussy.

Shaking violently, the helpless girl’s expression turned instantly from eye rolling ecstasy to one of harrowed misery. Unlike when he’d used his thumbs only minutes before, the strong man’s eight devilish digits could cover more ground and dig deeper between the muscles, a monstrous attack that overwhelmed Holly’s entire system. Where there had been moans of pleasure, wheezing panicked silence took hold, and the country girl’s lustful grinding became instantly replaced by wild thrashing. Pulling her in as close as he could, Carl thrust at full power into the unhinged teen, her fast erratic struggling making for an unpredictable rush of staggering bliss.

Feeling his hard cock swell, the large man clawed his fingers into soft flesh, a sudden push back from the redhead sending a hot blaze pumping through his shaft. Ramming against her, Carl continued to knead the gasping girl’s bikini line as his bulky muscles tightened. Gritting his teeth, the big man roared, a sudden squeeze from Holly’s pussy making his knees weak. Through the hellish tickling that toyed with her lower tummy, the redhead’s silence broke with a shrill wail. As a tidal wave of volcanic bliss crashed across her nubile body, the shrieking girl’s eyes disappeared into her eyelids. Continuing to pound and tickle, pound and tickle, rush after rush flooded the farm girl’s tormented frame, all the while coupled with the sanity stripping poking around her lower abdomen.

“Hnnff…” Collapsing facedown, soaked in her own sweat and sticky arousal, the exhausted young woman puffed as she hit the mattress.

Rolling onto his back beside the bound girl, his cock still hard and pulsing, Carl panted heavily. Sweat shone atop his well defined six pack abs and chiseled chest, the older man closing his eyes as he listened to the deep whispered breathing of the tickled pink girl. Her hips and ass bright red, tear tracks drawn down her cheeks, Holly twitched involuntary but moved little else beyond the raising of her shoulder blades with every gasp. Feeling Mr. Taris’ hand stroke softly across her side, the redhead squeaked and a moment later she slipped into unconsciousness.

How much time had passed she didn’t know, but as the waking girl slowly lumbered back into the real world her first conscious thoughts were of still being tied, and still being very naked. On her back, Holly blinked wearily as the ceiling of the Taris’ guest bedroom came into view, her hands bound underneath her. A slow blur of movement in the corner of her eye catching her attention, the voluptuous girl craned her neck, looking down over her large breasts to see Mr. Taris’ muscular back. Before she could move or whimper a curious word, the immovable weight of the older man’s giant body sat firmly atop her lower legs. Straddling the young woman’s calves, a still nude Carl glanced down at the small bare feet poking out from between his thighs before cocking his head back slightly to catch her rapidly widening eye.

“Don’t worry, you’re a tough country girl…” The grinning man said as he stretched his arms out like wings and began wiggling all ten of his fingers. “…you can take it!”

The End.​

Holly always adds to the peace and quiet in such a wonderful way!
Thanks for the story!!!

I wish I had a video recording of my facial expressions and sounds I made as I read this story,lol. Alas, I do not, therefore my words will have to suffice...In short, it is very well written and enticingly arousing. Oh yes, btw, I think I may in fact be very much in love with Mr. Taris.:) Seriously...I loved reading this story, and I am so happy this is the one I am signing off after having read...it will help me to sleep for sure. Awesome job TM. :xpulcy:

I realized I forgot to comment on this! Love your stuff Matis, your writing flows really well and you have a style I have always liked. This story was very sexy and exciting but it felt kind of familiar, old guy tickles young girl. I really liked your older lady tickling the younger guy knowing the older lady was ticklish herself. I myself am waiting for his revenge... Great stuff man

what away to return, nice story

I haven't been gone that long have I!? Thanks!

Holly always adds to the peace and quiet in such a wonderful way!
Thanks for the story!!!

Haha yes! I get the feeling Mr. Taris doesn't mind so much if he's the one making the noise! You're most welcome!

TM on the loose! Thank you!

No prison can hold me! (is not something you want to yell out while on trial, fyi). Thank you!

I wish I had a video recording of my facial expressions and sounds I made as I read this story,lol. Alas, I do not, therefore my words will have to suffice...In short, it is very well written and enticingly arousing. Oh yes, btw, I think I may in fact be very much in love with Mr. Taris.:) Seriously...I loved reading this story, and I am so happy this is the one I am signing off after having read...it will help me to sleep for sure. Awesome job TM. :xpulcy:

Wow, that's quite a review! I'm glad you liked it -Mr. Taris certainly is a merciless one. Thanks!

Your work continues to be the best of the best !!!!
:man:

You're too kind, thank you!

I realized I forgot to comment on this! Love your stuff Matis, your writing flows really well and you have a style I have always liked. This story was very sexy and exciting but it felt kind of familiar, old guy tickles young girl. I really liked your older lady tickling the younger guy knowing the older lady was ticklish herself. I myself am waiting for his revenge... Great stuff man

I do have a revenge story of sorts in mind... :firedevil ...might not be what you're expecting though!

After reading your comment I got curious, and ran a quick tally! If my count is correct, I've written 80 tickling stories over the last 13-14 years (which is kind of insane when you do the math...). Of those 80 (or thereabouts), I was very surprised to learn only 10 are about an older guy tickling a younger woman -there's a rather large amount of F/f! I can't account for all the other stories by other authors however...it's a very popular theme! :D

TM, you are a God. *bows to you...* THIS is the type of story I love reading about. I will share it with my tickle partner, she'll come unglued!!

What's New

3/28/2024
Stop by the TMF Welcome Forum and take a second to say hello!
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
NEST 2024
Register here
The world's largest online clip store
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** brad1701 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back