• The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

Girl next door tied and tickled, and made to kiss my feet for mercy. [M/f] *EXPLICIT*

By request, I'm writing up another encounter with Courtney.
Original thread here (please read if you want more details on our relationship!):
http://www.ticklingforum.com/showth...-on-her-knees-to-beg-for-mercy-M-f-*EXPLICIT*

Courtney and I were back in school for the fall semester, and distance meant that any "visits" would be difficult to do. However, a weekend opened up for both us around Halloween, so I arranged for her to come stay with me, and I would pay for the gas. I lived in a typical dorm room, with one roommate. Certainly not the most comfortable, but that's college life. My roommate had actually left to visit his family after classes on Friday, so after 4:00 that afternoon, I had the room to myself through Sunday afternoon. Needless to say I had a lot planned!

Courtney arrived on campus around 5:00 Friday evening, so I met her in the public parking lot and walked with her back to my room. She had driven about three hours, so we went across the street to get a bite to eat from the student dining hall. We caught up with small talk, but both of us could sense the sexual tension and excitement, especially after our last "encounter", not to mention lots of texting describing what we wanted to do next time.

We finished dinner pretty quickly, and walked back to my room. Courtney told me to wait outside while she changed out of her "road clothes", which was a nice pair of jeans and slim hoodie. I paced my dorm hallway, pretending to read the various flyers and notices on the community cork board. I checked myself in the hallway mirror one last time. I looked pretty good, wearing a fitted blue t-shirt and a nice pair of blue jeans and white sneakers. At long last, I saw my dorm door open, just a little, and I knew that was the signal that it was ok for me to go in.

I entered the room, which was dim with the window shades shut, and the main light turned off. Nothing but the soft glow of a desk lamp illuminated the room. It was dark enough that it took me a few seconds to find Courtney, but then I saw her. She was wearing a very tight, black belly shirt. I'm not talking about a tight t-shirt that rode up on her slightly. Rather, this belly shirt went a good ten inches up her tummy, revealing her toned stomach. This truly was the kind of shirt designed to make men crazy. Her bottoms were no better, being a black spaghetti string thong. The strings of the thong across her sides were so tiny, I could see virtually every part of her legs and thighs. Her outfit was complete with a black pair of peep-toe heels, probably about two and half inches tall. I had to catch myself from drooling. She had applied light makeup (not that she needed any), and was wearing her long brown hair down, and her green eyes had a soft glow. She stood with her back against the wall, hands on her hips, with a sexy grin that was irresistible. I just couldn't wait any longer.

"Get on your knees," I said.
"I don't think so!" Said Courtney, hands still on her hips.
"Excuse me?" I said. I was a bit surprised, I had made her thoroughly submissive to me last time we got together, and assumed I would be able to do the same to her here within my room.
"I am not at all accustomed to being in a relationship where I'm not wearing the pants. Just because I dressed this way for you and sucked your dick last time doesn't mean I'm just going to kneel and submit to you. You have to make me! I like the challenge." Courtney replied.
"If that's the way you like it, that's the way you'll get it!" I said. And with that, I approached her and wrapped my around her skinny waist, and began moving her to my sliding closet door, which had a crudely made pulley system with a pair of handcuffs dangling from the top of the door. The handcuffs were in turned tied with a neck-tie, which was then fastened to the hanger-rail within the closet, thus allowing the handcuffs to drape over the top of the door.

Courtney had noticed the handcuffs too.
"I'm not just going to let you tie me up!" she said. I was relishing the challenge, so I picked her off her feet, and then swiftly bent her over my bed, so that her tummy was draped over the mattress. I leaned into her from behind, keeping her from moving too much, and snatched a second pair of handcuffs I had left on top of my dresser for this very occasion. Courtney must have heard the jangle of the second pair of handcuffs, and began squirming every which way to escape. I grabbed her left wrist and brought it back to me, locking it inside the handcuff.
"I'm not going to go easy!" She said defiantly. I wouldn't have it any other way, so I continued wrestling with her right wrist, eventually bringing it behind her back and securing it in the handcuffs. Courtney now had her hands cuffed behind her back, and was bent over my mattress, face down.
"Arch your back," I said strongly.
"No!" was the defiant reply, which I was all too happy to hear. I began tickling her bare sides, and Courtney instantly began laughing.
"Oh my God! Thats too fast! Too fast! It tickles!"
"I know it does! Maybe next time you'll do as your told!" I said in a playful voice. I then continue to tickle her ribs, going up and down and delighting in Courtney's attempts to escape. I continued for just a few minutes before she caved in.
"Ok ok ok! I'll do as I'm told!" said Courtney. And with that, she straightened her legs, bent over at an angle, which caused her back to arch slightly and more importantly, put her ass in the air. "Is that how you want me?"
I smacked her ass hard, which resounded with a satisfying "thwack".
"Yes, that's how I want you," I said, smacking her ass again. I spanked her again, and this time a light "oomph" came from Courtney's lips. "Next time you'll do as your told, won't you?" Three more swats landed on Courtney's ass, the third one bringing a soft gasp from Courtney and bringing her back to being completely flat on her stomach. I immediately began tickling her sides again, causing Courtney to thrash and squirm. Her laughs were constant, and she was beginning to lose her breath.
"Please no more! Please! I'll get on my knees like you wanted!" she said, in between gasps of laughter.
"Get your ass back in the air," was all I said. Courtney hesitated for a moment, so I put my fingers back on her sides, after which she instantly squirmed into position of being arched and bent over. I resumed spanking her, slowly, but consistently with enough force to sting. Each swat brought an "oomph" or a "mmmmmph!" from Courtney's lips as I delegated out her punishment. After about three minutes, I could see her legs shifting left and right, struggling to maintain her position.
"Would you like to beg?" I ask, taking a break from spanking her perfect ass.
"Please no more. I'll do as I'm told. I'll kiss your feet, I'll suck your cock, whatever you want!" Courtney was desperate. She knew that she was trapped, bent over my bed with her hands cuffed behind her back, and would be tickled and spanked nonstop unless she begged for mercy. I stood behind her in silence, relishing the pleas.
"I'll get on my knees. I'll suck your toes, each one, then suck your cock. I'll be on my knees the whole time, like a bitch, just like you want," she said, her heavy breathing finally beginning to slow. I was very turned on, and leaned into her ass so Courtney could feel my hard on.
"Is that what you want?" I say in response. I begin slowly tickling her again, driving her back into hysterics.
"YES! OH MY GOD, PLEASE! PLEASE NO MORE!" Courtney was wailing, so I reached around with my hand and cupped her mouth shut with my palm.
"I'm not so sure you mean it!" I say, picking her up and moving her back to the closet door. I then used my handcuff key to unlock her left wrist, and quickly fasten it above her head in the pair of handcuffs hanging over the closet door. I then took her right wrist and did the same, cuffing her hand above her head, so that she was standing in her high heels, with her back against the closet door and her hands held securely over her head. I then cracked the closet door open and moved beside her to get into the closet.
"What are you doing?" said Courtney, her voice concerned. Within the closet, I located the neck tie that was secured to the hanger rail and loosened it slightly, so that I could re-tie it. But first, I began to loop the tie over the handrail a few times, forcing Courtney's wrists higher and higher above her head. I continued tightening this make-shift pulley system until I saw Courtney's legs completely straight, with not an inch to bend. I then tightened it one more inch, so that her feet were not completely in the high heels. The heel and arch of her foot rested comfortably inside her sexy black shoes, but her toes would now have to be in a "tip-toe" position to stay on the ground. The effect was immediate, as Courtney was squirming against the door, trying to get balanced and comfortable. I had tightened the pulley-system to a delicate balance, so that her wrists did not carry any of her weight, but her toes were not completely within her shoes, which in turn caused Courtney to sway left and right to keep her toes lined up within her shoes so that she would be able to still be supported from her high heels.
"This is cruel!" she said.
"Say the safe word if you like," I said, knowing that Courtney was too proud to use it. I then grabbed the second pair of handcuffs I had used earlier, and cuffed her ankles together and sat at the foot of my bed to admire my handiwork.

Courtney was swaying her hips side to side, desperately trying to balance herself and find a position of comfort. I found this very arousing.
"You look very sexy tied up, why don't you do a little belly dance for me?" I say mischievously.
"No way! You can make me beg, make me kiss your feet, and suck your cock, but I'm not going to squirm my tummy for you! Not like this! Maybe if you untie me I'll give you a dance," she said, grinning sensuously. Courtney was trying to wiggle her way out of her predicament, but I wasn't about to let that happen. I pulled up my computer desk chair in front of her, so I was eye level with her belly button. I then pulled a twelve-inch feather from my drawer, and Courtney's eyes got wide. I then began stroking her tummy every which way. Courtney immediately began to giggle and squirm, her tight tummy desperately trying to evade the feather. With her feet in handcuffs and her wrists cuffed tightly above her head, her stomach was completely taut, and I was able to make it squirm whatever way I wanted by pointing the feather at it.
"This is so cruel!" said Courtney, squirming her tummy in the opposite direction of the feather as I maneuvered it around her. I made her tummy go left and right, in and out, every which way I wanted, and with me sitting right in front of her, was able to force Courtney to "belly dance" at my pleasure. I kept the tickling light, so that Courtney would have to giggle but not thrash and thus keep her tummy moving smoothly back and forth. Courtney had evened out her breathing and was now pleading for mercy. The light tickling combined with the semi-stress tied-up position she was in was driving her crazy. Her pleas were calm and collected:
"Please. You've broken me. You've forced me to submit. You win," she said. I dragged the feather across her navel, making Courtney giggle softly. "Your driving me crazy. I'll beg, I'll plead, I'll get on my knees and kiss your feet. I''ll kneel and submit," she continued, still giggling lightly as I stoked her belly button with the feather.
"You'll kneel when I want you to kneel," I said, grabbing her thong panties and sliding them down to her ankles. I then began to brush her thighs with the feather, moving in and out. I watched as Courtney closed her eyes and bit her lower lip. I continued moving the feather back and forth from her thighs to her wet pussy. Courtney was now thrusting along with my motions, trying to time her hips with when I'd place the feather in between her legs. I continued stroking her, listening as Courtney's breathing grew heavier and heavier. I then took the feather away swiftly and placed it in my lap.
"This is a whole new level of evil. Please don't stop, please, I'm begging," said Courtney, looking me straight in the eye. I smiled back at her.
"You really want it?" I said, dangling the feather in between her legs. Courtney tried to thrust out to touch it, but I kept the feather out of reach.
"Oh my God. Please. Please don't stop, I need it. Do me, I'm begging. I'll do anything". With that, I undid my belt, dropped my pants and boxers, and stood before her with my massive erection. "Please! I'm so close. Just...please," her begging had turned to whimpering. I stood before her, slipped on a condom, entered her slowly, and then began pumping away.
"Oh...my....God....please....yes....Yes....YES" Courtney climaxed then and there, her tight body quivering against the closet and her restraints. I then pulled out, removed the condom and began uncuffing her wrists. Upon release, Courtney dropped down to her knees in a fit of exhaustion, her thong still between her ankles, which were still cuffed together and still in her peep-toe heels. Her breathing was still heavy, and she placed one hand on the ground to support her kneeling position as she caught her breath. I stood above her, watching in silence. When she finally caught her breath, Courtney then got on all fours and began kissing my feet slowly, her soft lips pressing firmly to the tops of my feet. I relished the soft sensation of having my feet kissed, then used my hand to pull her hair lightly, bringing her head from my feet and up to look at me.
"Suck my dick," I said, in a commanding tone. Courtney crawled closer, and was about to close her mouth on my dick, when I stopped her. "On your knees when you suck my dick". Courtney gathered herself together, put her hands in her lap and brought her knees together, kneeling completely. The view was spectacular as always, this sexy brunette was on her knees in nothing but her handcuffed feet in high heels and a belly shirt, ready to suck my dick.
"I submit," she said, and slowly began sucking my rock hard cock. I put my hand on the back of her head, rocking her head back and forth slowly, relishing the unreal sensation of having my dick sucked. I taunted her playfully: "After all that, look who is sucking a dick, on her knees like a bitch". Courtney nodded slowly, and every so often she would remove her lips from my cock and say "I submit", before resuming the blowjob. Before long, I came into her mouth, and held my hand behind her head to keep her lips still as she swallowed my cum.

I then unclasped the cuffs around her ankles, and dragged her into my bed, where we fell asleep for a few hours. When we awoke, it was only 10:30, and the bar scene downtown was just getting started. We decided we would go out and party, and have more fun the next evening.

And oh the fun we had!

=END=
***This story is true and factual, with the details as accurate as I can recall***

More stories upon request! I may write them a little faster if any female lee's here "beg" for more, hehehehe (j/k). As a sidenote, I do have a few "episodes" with Courtney where I tickle her feet, which I know a lot of you want to hear about. That actually happened the very next night from this story, so I'll do that one next. Feedback is appreciated as always, hope you enjoyed.

Fantastic story! Always cool when an usually dominant girl get tickled until she submits! Please post more tickling stories from you and Courtney! :)

Both of the Courtney stories were awesome and I can't wait to hear the one about you tickling her feet!

What's New

4/26/2024
Visit Dorr 44 for clips! Details in the D44 box below!
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
NEST 2024
Register here
The world's largest online clip store
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** brad1701 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back