• The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

Uumm new guy here. . .

Briticklish

TMF Novice
Hi I'm George. I'm an 18 year old British ticklee with a foot fetish (oh how original). I've lurked about too long now so I thought it would be a good idea to finally come forwards to meet new friends, ticklers (and if life ever decides to let me be happy, even a girl/boyfriend. Its ok George just keep taking those meds and you'll be fine).

Thats all I can say, I'm sadly not the most talkative person.

Welcome to the forums, congrats on your first post. We're pretty friendly feel free to talk to anyone

Welconme to the TMF, George, and congratulations on making your first posts. :D This is a wonderful place. Have fun here.

Hiyah George,

Welcome to the forums and it's great to see you making a post and starting to interact. Feel free to join in and chat in the various forums - it's not all tickling so there's plenty to see and do (sounds like a tourist attraction!)

I'm also from UK and joined the forum at a similar age to you - took a good few years before I really started to interact with members rather than just post, but I'm so glad I did. Feel free to get in touch anytime. I bet you're a lot less shy than you feel you are, so just be yourself and chat/contribute whenever you feel you would like to.

Cheers
TTG

HELLO GEORGE.

:welcome:WELCOME TO THE FORUM. I did some :lurking: when I first found this site and then I started to post with various people over the years.

What's New

4/16/2024
Clips4Sale is the webs largest site to buy fetish clips! Visit today.
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
NEST 2024
Register here
The world's largest online clip store
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** brad1701 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back