• The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

Girl/Girl Foot tickle fight

dave77

TMF Novice
I just about killed myself with booze this week but it was worth it. Every so often my Lady and I like to spice things up. This time it was a tickle war my lady vs her friend, we will call her Stacy. Stacy is not into tickling or men but she is into women. We all started drinking around noon. around 3 my lady kept poking my ribs and running away. I had to chase my lady pin her down and blow a few raspberry's on her belly. Stacy though that this was funny. Stacy knows about are kinky side so there is not a lot of hush going around about what we do. A hour or so later my lady asked if I would want to see them foot tickle fight. She already new what I was going to say so she asked Stacy if she wanted to have a go at her feet. Stacy thought this was funny but did not wast any time saying yes. This is not the first time I have seen my lady tickle fight but when both girls are laying on the couch with there bare feet on each other. Seeing them made my pulse go about 170. The girls went at it hard tickling up and down each others soles, for being new to this Stacy was doing well. The girls were driving each other crazy raking and tickling each other. Every once in a while one of the women would ask if the other gives but would always be meant with a no. The war went on for a few minutes when Stacy tickled and stayed under my lady's toes. My girlfriend tried to pull her foot away but Stacy had her legs locked around my lady's leg. My Lady went crazy and asked for a truce but Stacy would only except unconditional surrender. I thought it was over but not wanting to lose to a tickle newbie my lady started to nibble Stacy's sole and heel. About 5 seconds of this Stacy yelling truce Truce but my Girl new she had her 10 seconds later Stacy was saying I GIVE I GIVE.

What's New

3/28/2024
Stop by the TMF Welcome Forum and take a second to say hello!
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
NEST 2024
Register here
The world's largest online clip store
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** brad1701 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back