• The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

Overall disapointed with (some) Studios

Imlatino

TMF Master
I don't know if its just me, or if I am too picky.

I am disappointed with the last couple of clips I have bought. I guess I'll start from least to most.

1. Ticklingproductions.com
clip: Tickling Elizabeth!
score: 7/10

Now this clip is totally awesome, the tickling is great, the model is a hottie, has good reactions.
Just the beginning scene when the tickler finds a good tickle spot under her belly and she does a great job teasing her and Elizabeth's reaction is incredible but sadly you can't see the tickler's hands because the camera is zoomed in too much.

2. Uk Tickling
clip: Emma naked
score: 7/10

I've been eyeing this clip since it was posted. It costs around 15 bucks so that made me back off, but I decided to get it. The model is outstanding, very beautiful. Tickling was good, my only thing was the tickler barely went for her stomach. See when I decide on videos I have noticed men to be more daring, going for the stomach, hips, or even other sexy spots. I felt like there needed to be more teasing on his part, maybe do some light tickling at times. Maybe its just me but I am not a fan of the tickler tickling so fast that the ticklee is thrashing and you can't even see what's going on. Still a excellent video. Maybe not for me.

3. Tickle Torture
clip: Carrisa Stripped Tied and Tickled (Upper Body)
score: 6/10

I've been a fan of T.T. for a while, excellent videos. This model is very good looking. She has a great looking stomach but Charlee did not get to it until after half the video is over, even then, the camera is not very steady. I love the techniques Charlee used I mean gosh she is a great tickler. I love the hip and lower stomach tickling but I feel like when you got to that, the camera man steps back some and then its hard to see very well and then of course the clip ends.

4 Skelyrata
clip: Jordan on table blindfolded
score: 6/10

Dear Skelyrata, you're pretty awesome at what you do, very unique, and I don't even know where you find all the sexiest models ever. The way Jordan was tied to the table, superb. She was very vulnerable to stomach and hip tickles. Unfortunately you don't really get to her stomach until half the clip is over, and on top of that, the first 2 minutes there is no tickling. That's what made me feel bad that I spent 12 USD and I am very excited to see this and I have to fast forward because nothing was happening. Once you got to her stomach though, you did an excellent job until the end.

*This is for all the clip stores out there*
...I wish more studios wrote down in their description that said 1st part is an interview or something or what areas get tickled. It just bugs me when you got a beautiful woman at your mercy and you don't explore all the spots.
...and why still use 10 second preview when you can make it 20 or 30 seconds with no hassle?
...Also when studios try to sell videos and the 10 second preview is just a title screen or nothing happens, how do you suppose customers will buy that?
...Please studios!! lol. Stop using a 10 megapixel camera and use it as a screenshot when the video is 640x480p.
...Brings me to another point, cell phones have HD now and many many stores out there do not film in HD. I know its not a requirement but it will bring you a step forward in your sales.

I know I sound like I'm trashing everybody but I am not, buying clips should not be a game of chance, a Russian Roulette if you will. I know about these things, I have my own store. When customers visit my store, they know the exact length, video resolution, I even split long clips into small ones that way everyone can afford to buy part of it! In the video description, I literally describe everything that happens like the main scenes...but anyways, yea I hope some studios out there shape up. I see the really successful ones are on cue.

PS: I did not mean to offend anyone, these are my honest opinions.

Last edited:
Sorry to hear about your disappointment. If it helps, my company actually provides pre and post interview footage included with the clip for free - even for the sub-clip options.

Unfortunately there are a few producers out there who over exaggerate their descriptions so at the end of the day, the previews are really your best guage to use as to whether or not you think you will like a clip.

Quality certainly costs, so another factor to consider.

2. Uk Tickling
clip: Emma naked

I've been eyeing this clip since it was posted. It costs around 15 bucks so that made me back off, but I decided to get it. The model is outstanding, very beautiful. Tickling was good, my only thing was the tickler barely went for her stomach. See when I decide on videos I have noticed men to be more daring, going for the stomach, hips, or even other sexy spots. I felt like there needed to be more teasing on his part, maybe do some light tickling at times. Maybe its just me but I am not a fan of the tickler tickling so fast that the ticklee is thrashing and you can't even see what's going on. Still a excellent video. Maybe not for me.

Thanks for the compliments. Just so that you know, Emma is not very ticklish on her stomach/waist and legs - that is why her clips are nearly always focused on feet and armpits (trust me I always try everything when shooting a model!) I try to focus on the parts that actually do tickle and tickle in the way that gets the desired response from each model...Emma's feet and armpits are definitely her worst spots 100% and always drive her crazy! I know that a couple of Emma's clips did have a little more belly and leg focus as it worked better in some particular positions/scenarios we did, but I can't remember which ones!

...and why still use 10 second preview when you can make it 20 or 30 seconds with no hassle?

Also, I'm not sure if you're referring to the clips4sale previews here, but C4S only allows you a 10 second preview. By default, it is the first 10 seconds of the clip which is why many will only display the clip title screen. The store owner can choose to select one of 3 other fixed points in the clip, but it is very limited.

Kudos to Imlatino. It's easy to be critical, but much more rare to be constructive about it. And I'm not surprised that (so far) the responding producers are Turtleboy and Darth Sidious . . . two classy fellas. Glad I stumbled on this thread today; I'll bet we can all learn something from an approach like this.

Also, I'm not sure if you're referring to the clips4sale previews here, but C4S only allows you a 10 second preview. By default, it is the first 10 seconds of the clip which is why many will only display the clip title screen. The store owner can choose to select one of 3 other fixed points in the clip, but it is very limited.

Oh I was talking about where you go to [List Clips] and you use the "Preview Maker" tool. I guess its not a hassle-free thing to do, it does take more time.

I wanted to post another Product Review from:

1. Mindless Tickle Slaves:
Bella's Ticklish Nightmare
Score: 8/10

From the preview I thought the video was great, and when I bought it, it was better!!
Model is genuine ticklish and a tickler which imo does a good job finding her good spots.
This is more of an upper body video there is foot tickling and its good but imo this video excels in upper body.
If you like stomach/hip tickling then this video is for you. I'd give it 8/10, I feel like the foot tickling as at a far angle, and would of liked to see her feet up close.

---------------------------------

2. Czech Ticklish Girls:
Tickling Clair Brooks.
Score: 9/10

The first part is interesting where they put a blanket on the model and tickle her. Model is cute and tickler does a better job than I've seen before. The foot tickling part was very good kudos, also great belly/hip tickling which is my favorite. I'd give this a 9/10, wished they had a bit more of the hip tickling but what they had was excellent.

What's New

3/29/2024
The TMF Gathering forums keep you up to date on where and when folk are meeting up.
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
NEST 2024
Register here
The world's largest online clip store
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** brad1701 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back