• The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

Your Own Tickle Slave

Slave, not so much for me, BUT, I've always wanted a Tickle buddy. Nothing other than an occasional get together where I just play with and tickle some female feet til were both content, then move on til out next meeting. I'm not sadistic, but I am a strong "A" type personality. I wouldn't wanna torture, just tickle to hear the laughter and watch the feet flex and twist. Yep, I'd like to have one!!

I have a few. And each is unique in their needs. The good 'Ler (or Dominant) is, above all, empathetic. Anything else, and you are just 'clumsy dude with fetish'.

A slave, like any valuable piece of property must be used correctly, and that means One doesn't abuse or mistreat it. One doesn't damage a unique, valuable and special possession. Or One is a dolt.

Sadism is a spice that is best in very measured moderate doses.

Myriads

Depends on my mood. I love all different levels but at heart I am extremely sadistic. I do have empathy and always consider the needs of my slave. Safe words are irreplaceable.

I'd love to actually be the tickle slave to be honest.

I've always dreamed about being the slave... There has to be at least a little bit of a sadistic nature in the ler I feel... I mean that sense of helplessness makes it all the more exciting

Sadistic? Rarely. But I think the key thing for me would be getting tickling at some level whenever you want, even if it wasn't intense.

If I weren't taken and loyal, I'd sign up for being the slave in a heartbeat. There is no better therapy than laughter.

Judging by the OP's pragmatic comments, I dare say this may not be the case here, but one gets the feeling when a lee asks this sort of a question, that they are secretly hoping for a bit of the ol' tickle-sadist's spiel: "Oh, I'm as sadistic as they come - completely ruthless. You wouldn't stand a chance. I would do this and that and blah-dee-fucking-blah..." How reassuring, then (but still a little bit disappointing, in a weird sort of way lol), to find no such hollow posturing here!

Any person who boasts of their sadistic tendencies (without any irony) is, I would say, someone to avoid. Actually, that's not true; one should actively seek them out, tap them on the shoulder and say, "Excuse me sir/madam, but you are a grade A dick brush!" (And then make a run for it - just in case they were telling the truth.)

Do you analyze people's intent alot? That must be exhausting; always being in your head and others.

Yes, I do: I think it's very important.

Yes, it is exactly that. Exhausting.

I hope you were not offended by my comment, however. I mean, I pretty much state in my initial comment that I'm inclined to believe that this is an exception to the rule. If you're not happy with that... Well, I don't know what else to say. Basically, I hijacked this thread to make a more serious point (in a kinda silly way, I'll admit) about the nature of sadism - because it's something I feel strongly about. I may not have answered your question directly, but I thought I made a reasonable enough point.

:)

You communciate very parethetically in many layers. Lol.

Serious question. Are you a Virgo? I like to guess peoples signs. If Virgo had a poster child, you'd be part of that portrait. Meticulous in communication.

Lol

I'm Aquarius, whatever the fuck that means. (I know nothing about Zodiac signs.)

But yes, I am overly fond of parentheses. (Probably.)

I'm not sadistic in nature so my tendency would be to 'reward' my slave by alternating the tickling with something sexual based on her preference (trying not to be x-rated and offend anyone here.)

It would depend on how she behaved. If someone could "sell themselves" into tickle slavery then they would know torment would be part of the lifestyle. Or as the Orions say "Break the rules and you will suffer, follow the rules and you will suffer less."

I'm not sadistic in nature so my tendency would be to 'reward' my slave by alternating the tickling with something sexual based on her preference (trying not to be x-rated and offend anyone here.)

This is an adult site. Anybody offended by X-Rated content shouldn't be here imo.

Who are the "Orions"?

They are the green folks from Star Trek (sorry if I spelled it wrong) that line was said on an episode of Star Trek: Enterprise by wrestler "The Big Show" who was making a guest appearance as an Orion.

Door 44 Productions
What's New

3/28/2024
Stop by the TMF Welcome Forum and take a second to say hello!
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
NEST 2024
Register here
The world's largest online clip store
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** brad1701 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back