• The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

baby oil on feet

I like the effect, but it makes a mess and all the bed linens need to go to the laundry afterward.

This right here is my go-to;

r8wzhjwnqlwtmtrpjdp6.jpg

Love Baby Oil or any Lotion, etc. on yummy bare feet. I think it makes them more ticklish and I am a very big fan of "Feet on Happy Place" if you get the drift...? I'll happily do multiple loads of laundry every day!

I hate watching it in videos.. makes the feet look really slimy/gluey and comes across as really predetermined/scripted

I don't like seeing it on feet, I prefer for it to be applied and properly rubbed in and left for a while until the foot is tickled.

I've had it applied to my feet directly before tickling and vice versa with me tickling someone elses feet, I don't like seeing it so much in videos as it sees a bit gross to look at. Much nicer if it's actually you doing it.

I used to rub lotion into my feet shortly before times where I thought I might get tickled. liked the aroma and the softness and encourage people to tickle more because of these things I think.

I echo some of the above comments. I used to think it was a good idea, but I've ruined so many bed sheets using it. And it's not as slippery as some may think. We recently started using Astro Glide. We like it. Its not 100% perfect, but for short rounds of tickling, its super slippery!!!

No to oil..YES to astroglide! Been using that for years and years

I love baby oil. My feetsies are ticklish without it but with oil added, jeez it's torturous. I try to take care of my skin so I will use baby oil after I shower or bathe.

I basically dont like it. I like the feel, the taste of clean naked natural feet. Besides its seems that they get very slippery. I would make an exemption with Diana! (if she agrees)

hmmm I like the after baby oil look -.- But for my vids should I change that? it really helps make the lee go nuts

Seems to have the opposite effect on my wife's feet, makes them less ticklish but I do find the look extremely sexy

I know some ticklers think baby oil is overrated but I personally believe it works like a freakin' charm. I'll use it on my own feet and body to keep my skin healthy. As far as tickling goes, hell yes. I enjoy having it used on me and love applying it on my 'lees.

hmmm I like the after baby oil look -.- But for my vids should I change that? it really helps make the lee go nuts
IMO you should change it... I close the video as soon as baby oil comes out.. same with hair brushes and toothbrushes

Door 44 Productions
What's New

4/25/2024
Visit Tickle Experiement for clips! Details in the TE box below!
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
NEST 2024
Register here
The world's largest online clip store
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** brad1701 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back