• The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

Sexy Secretary Samantha M/F

Tickle Abuse

Verified
After the Tickle Genie tickled me, I get to have another fantasy with Samantha as my sexy secretary. She is wearing her sexy little business attire and my favorite, sheer black thigh highs. I remove her shoes and tickle her for half the video with nylons on. Halfway I rip the nylons to expose her soles but keep them on her legs so I can tickle her behind the kness with nylons on. I open her blouse to expose her armpits and tummy, I also tickle her neck.

Tickle Abuse 2

Tickleabuse.com

Membership 34.95 without rebill, 34.95 then 29.95 with rebill.

You can contact me directly for any questions, lost login, or even to cancel a subscription [email protected]

AND YES, ALL OF THE VIDEOS ON THE MEMBERSHIP SITE ARE DOWNLOADABLE, OVER 4000 VIDEOS

Attachments

• sexysecsamantha1.jpg
    sexysecsamantha1.jpg
    135.8 KB · Views: 1,039
  • sexysecsamantha2.jpg
    sexysecsamantha2.jpg
    139.1 KB · Views: 957
  • sexysecsamantha3.jpg
    sexysecsamantha3.jpg
    133.7 KB · Views: 1,279
  • sexysecsamantha4.jpg
    sexysecsamantha4.jpg
    147.8 KB · Views: 1,114
  • Sexy Secretary Samantha Sample.wmv
    5 MB · Views: 1,541
Christ on sale!

Was she as fun as she looks? Seems like a delightful gal. And ten billion bonus points for you for your inclusion of the thigh-highs.

^^;

B

^Seconded. Samantha is amazing.

You lucky, lucky dawg! :D

May have her back again this weekend, getting a lot of custom requests for her.

:yowzer: This may sound odd but all this time I NEVER knew you did customs. I thought you were coming up with all these great scenarios yourself.

I even looked on your website and didn't see any mentioned of it. Well good to know now. :D

:yowzer: This may sound odd but all this time I NEVER knew you did customs. I thought you were coming up with all these great scenarios yourself.

I even looked on your website and didn't see any mentioned of it. Well good to know now. :D

I never have done customs, all of my videos are indeed my ideas lol. I am however going to start, just waiting for my webmaster to finish the order page. I will be doing tickling/foot worship, belly worship/ orgasms and handjob customs at my NYC studio. I may also start dabbling in superheroine stuff as well.

I never have done customs, all of my videos are indeed my ideas lol. I am however going to start, just waiting for my webmaster to finish the order page. I will be doing tickling/foot worship, belly worship/ orgasms and handjob customs at my NYC studio. I may also start dabbling in superheroine stuff as well.

Oh really...?

I suspect your inbox is about to get hammered. Could be a nice problem to have. ;)

I never have done customs, all of my videos are indeed my ideas lol.

WHEW! I thought I was going crazy. :D I was kicking myself for never having asked you for one. :D

I am however going to start, just waiting for my webmaster to finish the order page. I will be doing tickling/foot worship, belly worship/ orgasms and handjob customs at my NYC studio. I may also start dabbling in superheroine stuff as well.

Awesome. I shall keep this in mind. :mwahaha:

Oh really...?

I suspect your inbox is about to get hammered. Could be a nice problem to have. ;)

I know right? LOL

What's New

4/17/2024
The TMF Gathering forums keep you updated on where and wehn people are planning to meet up.
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
NEST 2024
Register here
The world's largest online clip store
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** brad1701 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back